Lady Invincible

Bởi zardelia

"Please, Hilise. Please die in place of Gabrielle." My always dignified brother begged me for the first time... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 67 (2)
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 78 (2)
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Announcement!
Chapter 81
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 82

1.5K 45 8
Bởi zardelia

* * *

"Father, why are you overdoing it when you're not feeling well?"

Ricardo held on to Diego, who wasn't budging.

"Stop going inside."

Ricardo's face stiffened.

Diego still couldn't calm down and tried to push Ricardo away with blood on his forehead.

"Ricardo, get out of my way! Now I'm... "

"Father, that's enough."

Ricardo, however, rather tightened his grip on Diego's hand. He spoke to Diego in the most determined manner ever.

Diego turned his eyes to Ricardo, who stood next to him.

Ricardo had also heard Diego and Hilise talk from the entrance of the garden.

But it wasn't too late to stop Diego when he just started shouting.

Ricardo's dissuasion of Diego now was complex. First of all, the selfish heart that he didn't want to reveal anymore in front of Axion Berzet was the biggest.

But there's a concern about Hilise, who might be offended by his father for showing him face to face like this in front of a guest.

The mind was partly involved. Of course, the guilt of turning a blind eye to Hilise again at Amelie's party yesterday was tenuous underlying it.

"I'm sorry. My father's been a little nervous lately because of his health. I'll take you in because you're tired of it."

Ricardo apologized politely to Axion. By then Diego had regained some of his lost rationality.

"Yes, Hilise...you're...misunderstanding. We have guests now, so let's talk candidly later."

Violent emotions were also heavily stamped on the voice that was chewed out.

However, Diego, who was not confident of overcoming the humiliation, had no choice but to step down.

His face, supported by Ricardo as if he hadn't won, was stained with deep humiliation.

Diego forgot to say goodbye to Axion and gritted his teeth and left the garden first with Ricardo.

Then, on the green-leaved road, Hilise and Axion were left alone.

"Excuse me. I unintentionally attract customers to the problem of Inoaden."

"No, it's not." Axion answered Hilise's apology.

He then tried to add something to it and shut up again because nothing seemed appropriate in this situation.

Axion's face was still stiff.

"You don't have to worry about what your father just said. Let's make the next appointment." He said and looked towards Hilise. However, her face was unreadable.

Axion stared at her calm gold eyes for a moment and opened his mouth even in this situation.

"I'll do it if you want."

But he stuck his foot in the back.

"But Diego's words also have a bone to pick me up."

It was when Hilise's face was frowned on.

"Let's do this."

Axion's subsequent actions then gradually opened the eyes of Hilise, who had never revealed her feelings.

A warm hand, as warm as the wind blowing through the sun-stained leaves, wrapped around the hands of Hilise who was a little cooler.

The man, who stood like a solid wall in front of his eyes, bowed slowly. The black hair tickled the back of the hand first, and then the forehead of the Axion touched it.

At that moment, Hilise cringed at Axion's hands.

Just then, a low-pitched voice penetrated Hilise's ears, leaving an echo-like afterimage.

"Including both direct and indirect physical threats, I will never do you any harm intentionally in the future."

The golden brand on the neck of Axion was dizzy in front of his eyes with the light selected.

The pattern glowed dimly on Axion's hand, crawling up to the back of Hilise's hand in contact with him.

"I swear to you, in the name of Axion Berzet, that I am before you."

For a moment, the time around seemed to stop. Hilise stood firm and held his breath, unable to bear any response.

What Axion did now was an oath of accomplishment. Traces of the old days that have now disappeared.

It has long since been used by no one in the four largest families these days, as it is a powerful constraint in itself, causing serious counteraction if violated.

"I hope this makes you feel a little relieved."

However, Axion calmly removed her forehead from her hand and recited as if nothing had happened after even Hilise had done something that would have hardened into shock.

Hilise gazed at the face facing each other with his motionless eyes, not even thinking of pulling his hand out of such Axion.

(Does Axion Berzet know what he's done now?)

From the last seventh life scratched the inside of Hilise sharply like a rake that uses fallen leaves.

"......you didn't have to do this."

A subdued whisper came out of the barely sweet lips.

"I thought it was necessary."

"Is it because there is no indication of the wave of emotion sweeping her inside?" Axion replied calmly again.

Just= like a man who doesn't know the least bit about what he's done now.

"You'll regret it."

It was an impulse to bring it up.

Hilise uttered words that ran to the end of his neck, unable to clearly define what emotions were making a noise.

Then deep blue eyes gazed at Hilise.

Standing under the swaying leaves, Axion's face was a mixture of light and shadows.

"No."

Finally, a gentle whisper that felt like talking to oneself permeated the silence. Axion gave a definite answer, looking at Hilise with such unwavering eyes.

"I won't regret it."

* * *

Hilise sent Axion out and went to Diego's room afterwards.

"You...! What are you doing in front of the head of Berzet?"

Upon entering the room Diego threw the medicine bowl in his hand at Hilise.

"Father!"

Ricardo, who was sitting on Diego's chair by his bedside, was shaken up with surprise. Hilise used this ability to take the flying vessel apart into the air.

Instead of broken glass pieces, red petals poured down from the air.

Diego's behavior was familiar to Hilise, who has gone through the last seven lives and is now at the moment. But not for Diego and Ricardo now.

Diego looked at Hilise's face and threw the object impulsively, but he seemed a little surprised.

But soon he bit his lip tightly and grabbed his two fists against the blanket again. Diego's roar flew in and stuck, tearing the petals of roses flying in all directions.

"I can't believe you're talking about problems in the family in front of people outside. As expected, you are not the vessel of the head."

It's been a long time since he got up from his seat, and he was again holding the back of his neck right now and feeling like he was going to collapse.

"It's all father's fault, why am I to blame?"

Hilise's dry reply further fueled Diego's anger.

"Father, calm down."

And then he falls down again.

Ricardo said so to Diego, and this time turned to Hilise.

"Hilise, that's enough for you. Don't provoke him anymore and go back to your room."

Hilise opened her mouth again, looking at Diego, who was breathing hard, unable to calm his anger.

"As Ricardo said, father should rest in his room for a while."

At that very moment Diego quickly realized that what Hilise said now had a different meaning.

Diego looked at Hilise with suspicious, stiff eyes.

"Are you... are you going to do something strange to me?"

He wouldn't want to admit it, but there was also a slight sense of unease in it. As Diego predicted, Hilise was going to impose sanctions on him.

Diego crossed the line set by Hilise in the garden a while ago.

Hilise took action straight away without an answer.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

552 150 11
An orphan girl makes a living for herself and her little sister, Uma, by pickpocketing off the streets of Manhattan, New York. However, her whole li...
1.2K 27 25
Li Qingyuan died because of the betrayal of Jianyu, Xiuying, 3th prince, and his own wife, Ruling. Before his death he promised that he would make th...
447K 16.7K 59
"I want our engagement to be annulled,your highness" I'm just a simple girl in the modern world who died and was reincarnated in the world of the fan...
4.7K 319 11
Yandere! Yu Ijin x Reader "I wanted to do so much more. I should have done more." The simplicity of life, the cycle of death that was often overlook...