Queen Of My Heart

By nagalaxmin

sneak peek... "Hey girl, he is my nephew." I heard a manly and husky voice from my back as I turned. I came t... More

Introduction
2. Picture
4. Big Joint Family
5
6
7
8.
9
10.
11.
12
13.
14.
15.
16
17
18
19
20.
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33.
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54.
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75.
76.
77
78
79
80.
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94

3. The Ankush Pratap Singh Rajvansh

826 53 7
By nagalaxmin

Ankush's POV.....................

I walked forward as I touched Maa sa(mom), Baba sa(dad) feet, to take there blessings. And sat in my chair, head chair. I took a morsel and everyone started having there breakfast. Dinning hall is pin drop silent, like as usual but there is some tension in the air today.

Everyone eyeing Maa sa, and signalling her with there eyes something. Though I saw it but still I kept silent. Because I know, they are up to something. Most of them just playing with food rather than having it. I sighed looking at all of them and kept my fork down, folding my hands, I asked them.

"Speak up??" I said not to anyone perticularly. Maa sa, cleared her throat as I diverted my gaze towards her.

"Nothing beta, just complete your breakfast first." She said nervously, I nod my head as I concentrated on completing my food and to go to my office.
.
.
.

Completing my breakfast, I wipe my lips as I stood up to leave to my office. APSR( Ankush Pratap Singh Rajvansh) empire, which is built by only me. It takes so much of my time to build a complete new track of business for me, but however it went well and now it has his branches in foreign countries too.

"Ankush.." maa sa make me stop in my tracks as I turned to her. Finally they decided to talk.

"Ji, Maa sa( yes, mom)."

"Can you come home quickly today??" She ask me as I narrowed my eyes to her. She sounded nervous and she even started playing with her fingers, which she always do when she is nervous.

But, the point is what is there to get nervous, to ask your own son to come home quickly. Something is fishy here, I turned my gaze to other family members and they are looking at me holding there breath, eyes filled with expectation. When my eyes scanned everyone's face, they turned and saw everywhere but my face.

I sighed again as I diverted my attention to Maa sa, who is eager to know my answer. I slowly nod my head, absorbing everyone behaviour. Baba sa heaved a sigh of relief while everyone broke a big smile on their faces.

Something is really happening here, without my knowledge. My own family is hiding something from me and it pissed me off.

I cross my hands in front of my chest as I bring my cold look on my face.

"What happening here??" I ask them using my very famous cold voice. My cousin's visually shivered listening to me, while elders gulped in fear.

I'm I that bad?? To scare my own family?? Guess, what, answer is yes..

"Nothing Ankush, you go now. It's getting late for your office, just don't forget to come early today. We will talk in evening." Maa sa said as she literally pushed me out of home. Which is very un usual to her behaviour.

Only she can do that, while other can't even think about standing in front of me when I'm pissed off. Shaking my head I walked to my black Rolls Royce, driver bowed before opening door.

"Maharaj!!" He addressed me and I sat in car. He hurriedly went to other side, as he hopped in car. Soon we speed off to my office building. Which shined with Sun ray's, falling on glasses of building.

I walked in while everyone bowed in front of me with respect. I straight went to my cabin, as I slumped in my chair drowning myself in tons on work. I'm going through one by one meeting signing on papers, and at last I got a headache.

Exactly at 5 in the evening I got call from Maa sa, as I lifted the call.

"Ji, Maa (mom)??"

"Ankush, you promised to come home quickly today??" She asked without beating around bush. Which I felt very glad.

I forget about it completely, pinching bridge of my nose, I close my eyes taking a deep breath.

"Ji, Maa, I'm sorry I forgot. I'll start now." I said as I walked out from my office.

"It's okay beta, I know you are busy. That's why, I called you to make it remember." She said slowly and I smiled listening to her voice.

"I'll be there soon Maa, please prepare my coffee. I need it badly..." I said already cutting the call.

I walked out of office with a headache on its way, I hopped in car and driver started as I followed by two other cars filled with guards. We soon reached palace as I went in and saw my complete family sitting in living room with another family.

Male looking in his 40, female looking in her nearly 40 and another female in her 20, blushing very hard looking at me. And I cringed a little looking at her and her fake blush and top of that her looking at her face which is filled with make up.

Gosh, that make my headache took over me completely.

"Ankush, finally you came." I heard my Maa voice as I smiled a little to her and nod my head.

I walked and sit on my throne chair, as Maa passed me much awaited coffee. Which I need it at any cost. I sipped it not really feeling like inviting new members in my house. Well I never did though..

"Hmmm... Ankush!!" My mom again nervously called me.

"This is your father's childhood friend, Kabir Sehgal, his wife Sonal Sehgal and his daughter Yamini Sehgal." Maa sa introduced them to me, I turned my attention to them for a second and again kept my attention on sipping my coffee.

"So...!!" My cold aura is back, thinking of the possibility of this new family in my home.

"Actually we are thinking about marriage alliance with them." My Maa very nervous voice reached my ears.

"For Whom??" I ask my eyes still fixed on my coffee cup.

"For you and Yami......." Mom didn't even completed her sentence before my eyes shot back to her. I seriously don't want to do it with my mom, but they can't just think about my marriage and that too with someone other than my doll.

I kept cup on table as I shot a glance towards Yamini, who smiled and batted her fake eye lashes towards me seductively.

"Hi, Ankush!!" I arched my eyebrow to her. She just called me by my name, my name. I again turned to my family, who are sitting at the edge of couch with backs straight.

"I will decide when I should get married or with whom I should get married.....not anyone!!!" I said slowly and calmly to fit that thing in there heads and I stood up and walked from there, leaving them on thinking that how to kick out those Sehgal from home far from me.

I barely reached till stairs and I heard my name for the second time from that gutter. I stopped in my tacks but didn't turned towards the awful looking person. What's her name?? I already forget it, great!!!

"Ankush!!" She came before me and stood in front of me, smiling.

"I know, we don't know eachother. But we can meet few times and get to know eachother. I'm sure you cant resist after that, to make me yours.." she purred and she did the biggest mistake of her life.

She leaned a little as she kept her filthy hand on my chest. I glared at her, my eyes as red as it never turned, I grit my teeth. And in next second I took a knife as I sliced her plam which was resting on my chest just now.

And kept that same knife under her throat. She screamed in pain which literally felt soothing to my ears.

"Don't fucking touch, what is not yours,  Understand??" I hissed in her face, still holding knife near her throat, very near. That the tip of the knife is still piercing her skin and a little blood already came out from it.

She is shivering now badly, her left hand clutching her right plam tightly. Her tears already flowing down, but I didn't fucking care at all.

"I asked you something??" I deadpan to her as she flinched to my tone.

"Y..ye..yes... Anku....." She is stammering..

"Maharaj, it's Maharaj for you." I corrected her narrowing my eyes to her.

"Ji, Maharaj." She said as I took knife from her throat.

"Now, fuck off..." I roared as she started running like her tail has set on fire.

Suits her!!!

And I walked towards my bedroom......

Hello cupcakes.....

Don't you think, Ankush is very aggressive??

Well, I like it in this way...

So, how is the chapter..

Hope so you all like it...

Do comment it, review it...

Love you all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 1K 15
◇𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄◇ ~𝐀 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲♤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♡𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ Have you ever thought, whe...
1.6M 87.9K 65
[Completed] #1 in Romance (05-Jan-21) #1 in India (25-Apr-22) #5 in Humor (25-Mar-21) ❝For the world, it was a love marriage. But for them it was ne...
4.2M 199K 73
" HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HURT MY SON??" he shouted at her, his eyes bloodshot. "DON'T SHOW ME THAT FAKE TEARS OF YOURS. I KNOW YOU ARE JUST MASKING YOU...