๐—ช๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น | Oikawa...

santnyx tarafฤฑndan

***REWRITING + fixing up grammarโ€ผ๏ธ*** " ๐™Š๐™ž๐™ ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–-๐™จ๐™–๐™ฃ, ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™œ๐™ค ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ! " " ๐™‰๐™ค " / หš... Daha Fazla

๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 0
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 1
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 2
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 3
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 4
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 5
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 6
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 7
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 8
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 9
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 10
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 11
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 12
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 13
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 15

๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 14

6K 175 74
santnyx tarafฤฑndan

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"I can walk by myself, thanks," you snap your wrist out from Oikawa's grip and stare at him in annoyance.

"What are you doing right now?" You ask him.

"Walking you home."

"You know that's not what I meant."

He keeps quiet, and the rest of the walk is as if you guys are the main characters of The Silence.

You stop walking halfway to your house. Soon later, Oikawa notices and turns back to look at you, wondering why you stopped.

"Are you really going to be like this?" You ask, pursing your lips. When no responses were given, you let out a sigh and said with your voice shaking, "I don't understand this, Tooru-san. You seem to be mad at me for some reason that I'm trying to ask and you're not talking."

"..."

After giving Oikawa his last chance to speak, he lets it go and continues to keep his mouth shut. Your lower lip trembles from the uneasy feeling you have right now. It's unexplainable and the reason for it, Oikawa himself, couldn't even explain his reasons, either.

"You're unbelievable."

You walk past him. You don't need a guidance to walk you home anyway, so even if Oikawa is not here, it wouldn't make any difference for you.

Except that you enjoy his company more than being by yourself...

"I was jealous."

"..."

"Fine! I admit it, I was jealous seeing you and him together. Happy!?" Oikawa sarcastically says and you stop walking as he finishes the sentence.

"Fuck... I don't know why I'm like this either, Y/n. I just don't like it when he was getting close to you, smiling and blushing at you like that," Oikawa brushes back his hair and sighs. Grunting, he crouches down on the ground while you stood there watching him, trying to process the things he just said.

"He asked you out to the festival! Why, just why!!"

"Who knows... but most guys want to ask a girl out because they like her, isn't that true?" you shrugs and Oikawa makes a shocking expression. He puts his palms over his face, trying to hide whatever face he's making and he mumbles out softly, "then maybe I like you."

"Hm? What's that?" You tilt your head before crouching down to match the same eye level with him. With you staring, he stumbles back, almost falling on the ground, and he stands up to get away from your eyes.

"Nothing! I already said what I needed to. Now it's your turn to tell me why you haven't talked to me in 3 days, y/n-chan,"

This time, you sigh, "how many times have we gone to a festival together before?"

"Eh... zero?"

"Am I popular?" You bluntly ask.

"Yes..."

"So why have I never gone to any festivals with anyone before?"

"Because you're lazy and wanted to stay home to binge watch your anime," the brunette states while making a deadpanned face and you hit him in the arm.

"Screw this, I'm going home."

"Wait, y/n-chan! I'm kidding!!" Oikawa puts up his hands into the air, signaling his loss.

"So, chibi-chan. Before you get mad and all, let me ask you one thing."

"What, you titan," you put your hands on your hips and groan at him.

"What did it feel like when you asked me on a date for the very first time?"

"Embarrassing. Zero out of ten. Would not recommend," you say, feeling the second hand embarrassment boiling up inside you just by thinking about that day in your junior high year. Instead of laughing out loud like he normally would, Oikawa only lets out a soft chuckle after hearing so.

"Then I might be as embarrassed as you were back then,"

"Eh?"

He stares into your eyes with his cheeks gradually flush red as his shaky hands held yours up nervously, "So..."

"Tooru-san...?"

"Do you want to go on a date with me to the summer festival, y/n-chan?"

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。

The next day, as the boys finish their practice and meet in the locker room to change their clothes, Hanamaki turns to Oikawa who's humming happily, signaling that he's in an indescribable good mood today.

"You better tell us why Y/n looks like she's going to have a heart attack every time you go to talk to her today."

"I asked her out on a date— what the fuck?"

Oikawa winces as everyone in the room turns to look at him, some widen their eyes and some stare in confusion. The brunette immediately tries to cover up his upper body and yelped.

"Why are you guys all looking at me!? I'm naked, you perverts! Are you looking at my perfectly toned abs!?!"

"Ew, of course not," Matsukawa says in disgust before his voice was followed by Yahaba, exclaiming, "you asked her out!!!! Oikawa-san!!! Is it official now or what? She's your girlfriend now!?!"

"No she's not— stop yelling into my ears!!!" Oikawa shouts after his underclassman questions him with a little too much excitement.

Waiting outside, you wonder what's taking the boys so long to change and why you're hearing Oikawa's voice from all the way over there.

"You asked Y/n-senpai out?" Kunimi questions with his brows scrunched.

"Sorry to break it to you, Kunimi-chan~ She's going with me tomorrow."

The captain hums happily and Kunimi snorts. It's too funny to him how Oikawa was probably thinking about making his life miserable yesterday, and now his mood is as happy as getting to eat milk bread for lunch.

"This is unfair. Oikawa-san has my manager as a date, but I still don't have anyone to go to the festival with!!!" Yahaba dramatically exclaims, pounding his chest as if his heart is going to explode.

"Since when is she 'your' manager!?!"

"Oi, stop arguing. Let's hurry up and head home, morons," Iwaizumi interrupts and everyone shuts their mouths immediately.

Suddenly, the third years' phones buzz and they find your message in the group chat once they open it.

Clowns shit😃👍🏻✅

You
Can't talk rn im doing hot girls shit :
*sent a photo*

Scammer
: y/n wtf
: are you with karasunos manager
: wtffffffff
: holy fuck

Matsukawa bb
: y/n you look like a
potato next to her

You
Im gonna sue you😭 :

Hajime my bae💕💕
: where are you?

You
Just right outside the school gate :
Im going to be sleeping over
at kiyoko-chan's place today! Well, apparently:
So i cant walk home with you
guys anymore💔 :
Would you be sad? :

Scammer
: of course not😻
: i'm so tired of seeing u all day anyway

You
Rude ass :

Garbage Can
: y/n-channnnnnn
: i thought you said you're
gonna walk home with me today
: ('°̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥`)

Hajime my bae💕💕
: with "us"

You
sorryyyy :
it came up last minute :
Kiyoko-chan was running some sort
of errand near our school and she saw
me so suddenly we have plans :
Don't be jealous im not w/
you today tho <3 :
I only like you :

Garbage Can
: 😳😳😳

Hajime my bae💕💕
: what the fuck is this chat
: i think i need to throw up

Matsukawa bb
: actually same
: get a room

Scammer
:

You
:

/

"Y/n-chan? The bus is here."

"Oh! Right, let's go."

Kiyoko points at the bus and you nod, putting your phone away and following her onto the bus right after.

"So, how's it going for you, Y/n-chan? We haven't seen each other for a while now..."

"Great! Nothing new really happened. How about you?" You shrug, looking at her perfect features.

Damn, did she get prettier since the last time we met?

"Not so much here either. Seems like I finally get a break tomorrow, though."

"Did your coach give you guys a day off?" You ask curiously. As for your team, Coach Irihata has given you guys a day off since the boys are most likely attending the festival. However, you guys would have to make up for it on the following Monday.

"Unfortunately not Coach Ukai," Kiyoko laughs, "Takeda-sensei did tell us that we could take a break, though. But the first years seem too eager to practice on a day off..."

"Ugh! It's that feeling when they won't take a break, isn't it?" Kiyoko nods at your complaints. The two of you then proceed to catch up on things that happened so far and talk about your teams.

Soon you've reached at the Shimizu's household. Since the plans were so sudden, you didn't bring any clothes for the night, but Kiyoko was willing to let you borrow hers.

"Kiyoko-chan... you're teasing me, aren't you"

"I just thought you'd look cute in it~"

You look in the mirror and find yourself wearing a cute nightgown while Kiyoko herself is simply wearing a shirt and shorts as her pajamas. The gown is pretty, though.

"Do you have plans for tomorrow, y/n-chan?"

"I'm going to the summer festival!"

"With your team?"

"With Toor— with Oikawa, actually," you say and her eyes glow with excitement, though she kept her usual expressions.

"A date?"

"Mhm~" you nod and hum happily. Kiyoko can't help but smile, seeing you're doing great with the person you like, since you've told her a couple times in the past about Oikawa.

"What about you, Kiyoko-chan? Got a date?" You ask interestedly but your friend just shakes her head. She probably has rejected those hundreds of requests from men, you thought.

"I'm hanging out with the team tomorrow."

"Is that why you got your yukata hung up and prepared?" You look at the pink yukata that's hung in front of the closet while the girl nods. The yukata has a cute purple pattern which you thought would overall make Kiyoko even more gorgeous when she wears it... if that is possible.

"That looks so cute! I'm probably just gonna wear some regular clothes I usually wear," you laugh but Kiyoko looks at you disapprovingly. She instantly gets up and walks to her closet. Opening it, you see several yukata nicely hang on one side of it. Kiyoko takes all of them out and places them on the bed. One by one, she picks it up and sets it vertically in front of you, picturing you wearing each of them.

"This one it is," the girl grins while you look at her, and the cloth, in delight.

"Wait, seriously? Are you going to let me borrow it!?"

"Of course. I bet Oikawa-san will love to see you in it~" she teases and your cheeks blush red thinking about what Oikawa will say when you see him tomorrow.

"For now, let's sleep. I'll help you dress up tomorrow." She offers.

"Then, I'll do the same thing! Good night, Kiyoko-chan." You beam and Kiyoko smiles, turning off the lights before flopping onto the bed that you guys are sharing today.

"Good night, y/n-chan."

꒰ ˚⋆ 💍🦋❔ ˚。⋆⁺

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
455K 16.3K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
575K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...