š©ššš«š¤ š¢š¬šžš®š„ || š¦š¢š§...

By winterrain__

š–š”šžš§ šŒš¢š§ š˜šØšØš§š š¢ š¦šžšžš­š¬ šššš«š¤ šˆš¬šžš®š„, šš š š¢š«š„ š”šž š”ššš š­š”šØš®š š”š­ š°ššš¬ šš... More

- š€ššŽš”š“ š‡š„š‘
- šˆšš’šˆšƒš„ š‡š„š‘ šš‡šŽšš„
- š€š„š’š“š‡š„š“šˆš‚ šŸ
- š€š„š’š“š‡š„š“šˆš‚ šŸ
- š€š„š’š“š‡š„š“šˆš‚ šŸ‘
- š‰š”š’š“ š€ ššŽš‘šƒš„š‘
- š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ
- š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ
- š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ‘
- š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ“
- š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ”
- š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ•
- š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ–
- š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ—
- š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸŽ
- š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ
- š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ
- š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ‘
- š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ’
- š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ“
- š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ”
- š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ•
- š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ–
- š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ—
- š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸŽ
- š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ
- š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ
- š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ‘
- š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ’
- š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ“
- š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ”
- š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ•
- š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ–
- š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ—
- š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ‘šŸŽ
- š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ‘šŸ
- š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ‘šŸ
- š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ‘šŸ‘
- š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ‘šŸ’
- š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ‘šŸ“
- š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ‘šŸ”
- š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ‘šŸ•
- š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ‘šŸ–
- š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ‘šŸ—
-š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ’šŸŽ
-š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ’šŸ
-š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ’šŸ
-š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ’šŸ‘
a/n

- š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ’

1.5K 50 1
By winterrain__

chapter four: bangtan sonyeondan  ‖

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

‖  january 25th, 2010 ‖

───── ❝ so he tricked you
into joining.  ❞ ─────

" THAT'S HER. "

Iseul, unaware of the CEO and his another trainee watching her dance, moved to the rythm, her every step being examined by her dance coach, Mr. Son.

He noticed the two figures by the door and bowed, stopping the music. Iseul's steps faltered, she looked at her coach who was now heading to the door.

As she noticed Bang Shi Hyuk and another guy by his side, she bowed, confusion written across her face.

" Pd-nim. "

" Iseul, can you please join us to the office? " She nodded, quickly grabbing her bag. Pulling on a hoodie, she threw her hair into a messy bun before jogging out to catch up with the pair.

Although curious, she kept quiet and made it to the office, taking a seat beside the said boy, who was for some reason, as red as ever.

" So, I've been discussing this with the coaches for weeks now. We've decided to put you two in a group. Meet Kim Namjoon. "

Iseul gave the boy an acknowledging nod, " Park Iseul. " She introduced herself and he smiled, " It's nice to meet you. "

" Same here. "

" Okay, you two might just get along well. " The CEO joked after noticing how awkward they were being. Iseul scratched the back of her neck, clicking her tongue.

" Wait—a group? "

The two chorused and the man nodded,
" Yes. A hip hop group. Since you both rap and dance, me and the coaches have seen your progress in training and you both topped your recent monthly evaluation. Another member will also be joining you both in a few weeks. What do you say? Do you want to give it a try? "

Iseul bit the inside of her cheek. Nobody told her she'd have to group with boy or plural in that case. Not that she minded, but her socially-awkward ability did.

It won't be too bad, right?

She thought, shrugging. " Breaking gender norms and debuting in a co-ed group, yeah. Sure! "

The CEO chuckled and they both looked at Namjoon, who also nodded although looking hesitant, " I wouldn't mind, Pd-nim. "

" It's decided, then. The line up isn't final anyway. We're just experimenting so you both need to relax and get to know each other first. "

Iseul nodded, standing up and bowing followed by Namjoon and the two exited the office. To not make it awkward, Iseul looked at the boy with a smile. " How about we get lunch in the cafeteria and talk a little more? "

Widening his eyes and shooting his cute dimple smile, the boy nodded and the two made their way to the cafeteria in the building. Getting two coffees and some lunch, Iseul sat across him.

" How old are you, by the way? "

" I'm 15. I was born on September 12, a
94' liner. " Iseul grinned, " That's cool. I'm 16. I was born on 11th June, 1993."

" Oh, you're older than me? " He flushed, scratching the back of his neck. Iseul held back a giggle at how cute he looked and nodded. " You can just call me by my name. Don't worry about it. "

Namjoon nodded, letting out a sigh of relief as the conversation flew in smoothly. Just like that, the two had finished lunch but not talking.

Iseul found the guy very interesting, he informed her he was interested in producing music and rapping alot, that's what led him to auditioning and wanting to be a trainee. He also informed her that he just recently joined.

He was shocked to hear Iseul does three to four types of dances and rap, but it was amusing and really fascinating. He had immediately told her he couldn't wait to work with her and watch her dance the various forms of it.

As it was time for departure, they exchanged numbers and headed their own ways. Iseul to her dorm while Namjoon had went to his dance lesson.

𝄥𝄞────────── 𝄇

Weeks flew by and Iseul couldn't be more happy. Her schedule was changed somewhere in between and her and Namjoon were now training as a group, as in together.

They often met and danced together with help of the dance producer,
Mr. Son. Everything was going well and the CEO had also informed them they'd be meeting a new member for their group soon.

" Do you know who it's going to be? " Iseul asked as they sat down to have lunch in the dance studio itself, knowing they had practice soon.

Namjoon shook his head, " I don't know. Pd-nim didn't tell us anything else, did he? I think it's a boy though. Will you be comfortable? "

Iseul shrugged, smiling as she added some side dish to his box, " I'm a single child to my parents, so it's kinda good to be around people of my age. "

" Why didn't you make friends in school? " Namjoon asked casually, taking a bite of the food. Iseul frowned, " They didn't like me much because I have different eyes. "

" Why? " He scoffed, " They're pretty. " Iseul grinned, " I didn't care about that anyway. I was better off alone. I had a best friend, but he suddenly disappeared and doesn't text me anymore. So whatever... "

She trailed off, eyeing her phone a little before shaking her head and focusing back on food.

" People are so weird in schools. "

" No, Joonie. It's just us anti-social beings. I'm glad I'm taking my last year of high school online. " The two giggled, quickly finishing off and got into practice again after a short break.

Iseul's phone rung and she stopped the music, out of breath as she answered the phone.

" Pd-nim. "

Namjoon's ears perked up as he heard who it was on the other line, excited to meet whoever that was going to join their little group soon.

" What did he say? " He asked as Iseul hung up, beaming. " He called us to the office. Says we need to meet the new member. And yeah, it's a boy. "

They drank some water and set off towards the office, sharing a glance before Iseul knocked, hearing a faint come in.

Entering, they spotted a guy sitting there waiting patiently, a cold blank expression on his face. Iseul recognized him as the guy she bumped into two months ago.

Cringing, she bowed along with Namjoon as he noticed and stood up too, repeating the gesture. " Annyeong, I'm Kim Namjoon. A 94' liner. "

" Park Iseul, I'm 16."

" Min Yoongi, " He said smoothly, giving Iseul a look that basically screamed—"I know you, you're the kid who bumped into me"— " I'm sixteen as well. "

" Whoa! So I'm the youngest? " Namjoon asked and Hitman Bang chuckled. " I guess so, Namjoon. Yoongi is three months older than Iseul according to his birth date and month. How about you all go ahead and have some fun? I have a meeting to attend soon so I'll be off. "

The three bowed, watching him leave the office and Iseul awkwardly faced the older boy, giving him a sheepish grin. " You're the girl who bumped into me two months ago. "

He said plainly, pointing at her. " Ah! I did apologise though, didn't I? " She chuckled, motioning towards the door,
" How about we leave the office? "

Namjoon, ignoring their little awkward conversation for the sake of himself and them, nodded. " Yeah, we should. We're not supposed to stay here if Pd-nim is not present. Let's go, hyung-nim! We'll show you our dance practice room—"

" There's going to be DANCE?! "

" Yeah. Pd-nim didn't tell you? " Iseul asked meekly, feeling a little nervous as he looked down at her with the coldest frown ever.

" No. He told me I just needed to rap. "

" Oh, " Both Namjoon and Iseul chorused, " So he tricked you into joining. "

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

a/n:

lmao, that's still funny to me!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78K 2.1K 68
- šœšØš§š­š¢š§š®šžš š‘šžššš ššØšØš¤ šŸ šØšŸ šŒš¢ ššØš«šš š›šžšŸšØš«šž š«šžšššš¢š§š  š­š”šž ššØšØš¤ šŸ. Ā©ļøš°š¢š§š­šžš«š«ššš¢š§__
82.9K 2.1K 52
šš“š’ šŸ–š­š” š¦šžš¦š›šžš« ššš®! š–š”šžš«šž šŠššš§š  šŒš¢ ššØš«šš š£šØš¢š§š¬ šš“š’ š¢š§ š­š”šžš¢š« š£šØš®š«š§šžš² š­šØ š¬š®šœšœšžš¬š¬, š­š«š²š¢š§š ...
77.4K 866 51
'š­š”šž šžš¢š š”š­š” š¦šžš¦š›šžš«. š­š”šž š šØš„ššžš§ š„š¢š š”š­ šØšŸ š›š­š¬. š­š”šž š²šØš®š§š  š›šžššš®š­š². š­š”š¢š¬ š¢š¬ šžš®š§ š¦šžšž-š²šØš§, šŸ...
14.4K 543 34
" šš®š­ šˆ š°ššš­šœš” š²šØš®š« šžš²šžš¬ ššš¬ š¬š”šž š°ššš„š¤š¬ š›š², š–š”ššš­ šš š¬š¢š š”š­ šŸšØš« š¬šØš«šž šžš²šžš¬, šš«š¢š š”š­šžš« š­š”ššš§ š­...