Eleanor, my girlfriend [Larry...

By LouisSavedMe_x

Louis Tomlinson is a famous popstar that has been stealing over a million hearts of teenage girls since he w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 29

3.5K 124 151
By LouisSavedMe_x

A longer chappie bcs why nottt

Waking up in the arms of the one person you love is fantastic, the most magical feeling in the world. Louis is living it right now. His arms are wrapped around Harry and the younger boy's face is hidden in Louis' chest. He snores lightly and his mouth is partly open. Louis gets butterflies from the thought that this will be one of the many mornings they will share like this.

He carefully lets go off the boy, takes a shower and then calls room service. Louis has something special in mind for today. When everything is arranged he crawls back into the bed and kisses Harry's face.

"Baby, wake up." Louis' voice is soft and gentle. He rarely uses that voice but Harry makes him softer than an freaking teddy bear.

"Why do you always wake me up?" Harry groans, moving his head to Louis' lap so he can keep sleeping on there. "I just want to sleep, Lou. What time is it."

"It's literally four in the afternoon, you dork." Louis jokes.

"How is it already four?" Harry slowly opens his eyes and looks at his boyfriend. Louis is so gorgeous. He still doesn't understand how he got so lucky. "Did we really sleep the day away?"

"Mm..." Louis answers. "I think that happens when you snog till six in the morning love, not that I'm complaining. I could go for another snog now actually." Louis leans in and presses his lips on Harry's plumb ones. He can feel him smile into the kiss which sends shivers down Louis' spine. He ends their make out session with a small peck on his lips and on his forehead.

"Now, baby I need you to go to your part of the room and close your door. I'll knock on it at seven and only then you can leave it." Louis mumbles against Harry's lips before pecking them again.

"What? Why? Are you already trying to get rid off me?" Harry jokes.

"Never."

And Harry is sure that he has never seen a look as honest as the one in Louis' ocean blue eyes and never heard a voice so sincere. It makes Harry melt into a puddle.

"I'll go but I'm kind of nervous why though, Lou." Harry's fingers are tracing Louis' chest that's still slightly wet from the shower that he just took.

"I'm going to take you out on a date. But as we are not allowed to go outside because we can't be seen together like that and I have to rest, I'm holding this date in the room. So now get out of my sight Styles and let me prepare everything."

Harry smiles, genuinely smiles and kisses Louis' lips. "Alright, babe. Can't wait till it's seven. I already miss you."

Louis slaps him playfully but can't help but look fondly at the boy. "You are such a sap."

"You love it though."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

--

Exactly at 19:00 Harry hears a knock on his door. He opens to see his beautiful boyfriend in a light blue button up that make his eyes jump out even more and khaki chinos. His hair is perfectly messy like it always is and he has a bouquet of roses in his hand.

"Those are for you." Louis blushes as he gives the roses to Harry. "They feel real but they are fake so they don't die, just like our love for one another."

"You're so cheesy." Harry smiles, pulling his boyfriend closer to him so he can kiss his lips. "They are beautiful, thank you. You're a real gentleman."

"Just for you." Louis bites his lip. "Now, let's go. I cooked for you and I don't want it to get cold." Louis grabs Louis' hand and he leads him to the table that's standing on his side from the room.

He made the people of the hotel put fairy lights in the room and decorate it with rose petals. It looks like a Tumblr romantic date, sure that Harry absolutely loves this kind of stuff. He can see how his boyfriend's green eyes are shining when he takes in how the room looks.

"This is so perfect." Harry whispers, his head leaning on Louis' shoulder. "Nobody ever did something like this for me. This is just... The best thing ever."

"Wait until you have eaten the food that I made, Haz." Louis jokes.

"It smells delicious, Lou. What is it ?" Harry asks after Louis pulled the chair a bit to the back so Harry can sit down and pushes it back.

"Chicken, stuffed with mozzarella, wrapped in Parma ham with a side of homemade mashed potatoes." He smiles brightly. "I hope it's alright because I'm a horrible cook. I can't even properly cut tomatoes." He laughs.

"I'm sure you can, baby. It smells amazing, looks amazing and anything that comes from you must be perfect." Harry takes a bite of the dish and he gives Louis a reassuring smile, seeing that the boy is dying to know his boyfriend's reaction on the food that he cooked. Louis never cooks. He only pours water on his noodles, that's about it.

"Don't give me that shit that you can't cook, Louis. I bet it' just an excuse so you don't have to do it, right?" Harry teases and compliments his boyfriend at the same time.

"Now you're just being polite. Do you really like it?" Louis plays with the mash on his plate.

"I do, really Lou. It's perfect, everything is perfect. You are perfect. Thank you, you didn't have to do this for me. For sure not after the way I have been treating you. You are too good for me." Harry's hand is resting on Louis' after he kissed his knuckles, staring into Louis' eyes.

"Didn't make me love you less, Haz. I'm head over heels for you. Okay, we started this relation in the wrong order. Normally it's first date- boyfriends- getting off, but we started the other way around. I think that's our good luck charm though." Louis puts his other hand on Harry's.

"Also, we deserve this time together. Because this week Haz will be utterly perfect. We'll get to sleep together, wake up next to each other, kiss whenever we want. But when I'm back to work and Eleanor is back, we're back to our old life and all of this can't happen. The only thing we can do is stealing kisses in secret." Louis' eyes are sad.

"I'm going to break up immediately when she is back. I'm risking it all for you, Lou. I trust you." Harry smiles.

"Don't." Louis shakes his head. "We'll get in so much trouble if we do it right now, baby. I know it's hard and I promise I will protect you. I won't let her touch you with one finger. But if you break up with her now, you'll get sent off tour. I can't do this without you, Hazza. We'll have to be together physically to figure out our shit. And as much as it will hurt me to see her with you, I know that in only a few weeks it's all over." Louis whispers, tear sliding down his cheek.

"Don't cry, my love." Harry coos. He leaves his chair and walks over to straddle his lap, kissing away his tears.

"We're close to the end of the European leg. We'll figure something out before America, sweetheart. Don't cry, Louis. It breaks my heart." Harry's own eyes are watery as well.

"It won't be easy to be with me, Harry. I just want to tell you this now so if you want to leave you still can. I don't think I can handle you leaving if I'm even more attached to you. I'm a handful and my life is messed up. I really want to be with you, but I don't want to fuck you up."

"You don't." Harry answers immediately. "I want to be with you, Louis. I've been the happiest ever since we get along. I want to hold on to that, my love." Harry peppers Louis' face with kisses. "You make me so happy, make me feel so loved. Can't ever let you go now that I finally have you." Harry starts to kiss Louis' neck and the singer can't help but moan when Harry sucks his sweet spot.

"I want you to make love to me, Louis." Harry whispers in his ear, his hands unbuttoning Louis' shirt.

"Baby, but you've never..." Louis tries to control his voice.

"I want you to be my first and my last. I want you, Louis. I'm sure. I've been thinking about it." And Louis stands up, carrying the boy that was on his lap and carefully places him on the bed, hoovering over him.

It doesn't take long for both of them to be naked and hard.

"You can tell me stop whenever you want, Hazza." Louis says as he is ghosting his finger full over Harry's hole.

Harry doesn't answer, he just moans, desperate for Louis' touch.

"Harry, I'm serious. If you are hurt or you changed your mind tell me." Louis' voice is stern and Harry nods.

"Yeah, I'll tell you."

"Good boy. Now baby this will feel weird okay." Louis' finger slowly enters Harry's hole and he can feel the boy clench around him.

"Sh, it's okay baby. Relax, okay my love. It will be better soon." Louis whispers against his lips before kissing him.

It is weird in the beginning but Harry quickly starts to like it. When Louis is sure that the boy is ready, he puts the lube on his cock.

"Harry, I'm going to ask you one more time. Do you want this? Because I can still just blow you if you want to." Louis pushes a curl from Harry's face.

"I'm ready, Louis. This is perfect time and you are the perfect person. I want this, I want you. I want to share our love."

Louis smiles and nods before he slowly enters Harry. He waits for the younger boy's permission to go deeper and after a few minutes he gets it.

"Are you okay, Haz?"

"Feels weird, but not painful anymore. You can move, Louis."

And Louis moves slowly, a smile playing on his face when Harry starts to moan under him.

"You feel so good, baby." Louis murmurs against Louis' lips. « You feel so good around me. God I love you Hazza."

"Love you so much, Lou." Harry's eyes are closed and his head is hanging back. "I'm so close already."

"Fuck, Hazza. Look me in the eyes when you come. I want to see your pretty face." Harry does his best to keep his eyes open and he comes with a load moan, making Louis come as well only from that sound.

"Are you alright? You don't regret it right?" Louis asks immediately, kissing Harry's forehead.

"We made love, Louis. I could never regret our love." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 14.5K 33
Harry Styles is a famous producer that was asked to be a judge on the X Factor. He takes an interest into the cute contestant, Louis Tomlinson. - He...
14.2K 675 42
Harry Styles has it all. He's a famous popstar and he's using his voice to make the world better, which is what he's always wanted. The only thing he...
70.3K 2.7K 42
**FINISHED! CURRENTLY FIXING ERRORS** Late night, guys night, some drinks, a boy named Louis Tomlinson thought that was the only thing that was gonna...
286K 9.6K 45
when louis finally comes home, harry isn't waiting. over the past four years, both of their lives have completely changed -- but maybe the feelings a...