BETWEEN US ➣ NAMYOONJIN✓

By JINCIFER

Yoongi has a crush on his professor... and his professor's husband. ships: namyoonjin jihope More

intro
im shy but god hes angelic
im brave...
plsstopmakingmefallforu:(
cloud nine doesnt last forever
moment
imneverdrinkingagain
its just that simple
zero gravity
sensitive
meteor shower

i love you

4.4K 242 29
By JINCIFER

It was another day of Yoongi leaving his friends to hang out with Namjoon and Jin. It started to become a daily occurrence now that he's become closer to the two, and honestly, he's happy and comfortable around them. Yoongi can't think of a single thing better than this.

He kicks off his shoes at the door before stepping into the living room. Namjoon sat on the couch with a book in hand and papers littered over the coffee table, Yoongi guessing it must be classwork and the older working home today. Yoongi gives the older a smile as his eyes peer around the room, looking for Seokjin.

"Jin is at work. He'll be a little late tonight," Namjoon mentions.

Yoongi lets out a weak laugh and nods. "No wonder it's so peaceful today," He quipped, trying to hide his nervousness. This is the first time he's been with Namjoon alone. He's so used to Seokjin being around, he isn't quite sure what to do with himself.

Namjoon motions over the spot next to him, and the younger hesitates but sits beside the male either way.

"How have you been? Finals are coming up soon," The older questions as he shuts his book, giving the younger his undivided attention. That alone makes Yoongi's cheeks burn and turn a bright red.

"Yeah, I'm not looking forward to that," Yoongi says with a grimace.

"You'll do well. You're a good student, Yoongi. Don't overwork yourself, okay? Seokjin and I live close to the campus, so you can come over whenever you want, you know that, right?" Namjoon says with a gentle smile. "Oh, I still need to give you our pin-"

"What? Hyung, no. That isn't necessary!" Yoongi says with wide eyes.

"Still giving it to you anyway. We want you to feel welcomed here," The older said with a sincere smile. "Plus, Seokjin cooks so much we have so many leftovers. Please come and take as much as you want!"

They are always so kind to him. The fact that someone cares about him that much just brings a smile to his face.

"Hyung brings food over to my place every week," Yoongi mutters.

Namjoon snorts, "I'm not even surprised."

"I can take care of myself, y'know?" Yoongi grumbles, and the older only smiles, those deep dimples making his heart race.

"Of course, but we still want to care for you and spoil you, Yoongi."

And there he goes making the younger turn into a blushing mess all over again.

Yoongi pushes the other gently, "Don't say things like that," he whines.

"You're blushing," Namjoon points out teasingly, making the younger hide his face in his hands.

"Please shut up! Are you trying to make me combust? Who would have thought you'd be like this," Yoongi groans.

The older shrugs, "Looks can be deceiving."

"Yeah, I thought you were cool-" Yoongi says, and the older raises an eyebrow. "- Now I realize you're a clumsy dork."

Namjoon chuckles, "You and Jin are one and the same. I can see why I fell for you both."

"I take that as a compliment. Jin hyung is a lovely person-" Yoongi pauses "-But now I'm going to start thinking you only like me because I'm like Jin hyung."

"Not even close. You're just both stubborn."

"You don't seem like the type to like hardheaded people in the first place interesting," Yoongi says more to himself.

"You'd be surprised."

"How did you and Jin hyung meet anyway? You guys never really told me," Yoongi questions.

"We haven't?" Namjoon looks surprised, and from that, Yoongi can tell right away they're the type of couple to constantly talk about the first time they met... And though he'll never admit it, Yoongi loves it. He's always had a heart for cheesy shit like that.

"Well, we met in high school-"

Yoongi perks up, "High school sweethearts?" He asked in awe, but the older shakes his head, much to the male's surprise. They've always seemed like the type.

"In high school, he was very-"

"Cute? Sweet?" Yoongi questions with a smile.

"Annoying," Namjoon finishes with a grimace.

Oh.

"All he would do is flirt with me, and I never understood why. I was so scared and so deep in the closet that when a pretty boy like Seokjin started taking an interest in me and I told him to stay away, and he did. We met again in college, and the day I met him again, I absolutely fell hard for him. It took quite a long time for me to get myself together and ask him out," The older recalls, and Yoongi almost coos.

"I wonder what I younger Seokjin and Namjoon looked like," The younger ponders.

"One moment," Namjoon mutters before pulling out his phone and showing a picture of him and Seokjin holding each other in their little school uniforms, and this time Yoongi coos.

"Oh, wow! You guys didn't age, and you only got even more handsome over time--what the fuck? You two remind me constantly that God indeed has favorites." He mutters in awe.

"You and Seokjin being his favorites, of course," Namjoon flirts, giving the younger a wink which Yoongi chooses to ignore.

"So, how did you know?"

"Baby, that's a kinda loaded question," Namjoon chuckles, and for Yoongi's sanity, he pretends he didn't hear the pet name.

"How did you know or just realized you love him?" Yoongi rephrases.

"It was right after midterms--I was exhausted and scared out of mind because Seokjin had sent me a text asking to talk. We had been arguing a lot that month and the whole day, I just kept thinking I'm gonna lose him," Namjoon recalls. "I had gone straight to his dorm as he had asked when honestly I wanted to avoid him thinking he can't end things with me with if I just don't show up, but I knew that wasn't right, so I got myself together and went anyway. When I went back to my dorm, he was in my room with a little cake he bought for us. I realized despite everything, he still wanted to be with me, and then I realized I was in love with him."

A small smile comes to the youngers face. "That's-"

Namjoon sighs, rubbing the back of his neck. "Cheesy, I know-"

"No. It's sweet," Yoongi says sincerely.

The atmosphere started to feel thick as the older paused for a moment, his eyes staring into Yoongi. He looked like there was so much on his mind. As if he still had so much to say.

Namjoon lets out a weak chuckle, "Wanna watch a movie?"

Yoongi nods, a bit puzzled. That was weird... right?

It wasn't until two movies in they heard the door close and the shuffling of feet. "I'm home!" Seokjin called as he stepped into the living room.

A wide smile graced his face as he saw the younger. "Yoongi!" He greeted

"Jin!" The younger said, smile equally as wide.

Namjoon chuckled at the two, "How was work?" He questioned.

"Good! The new trainee is really making so much progress," Seokjin said as he slipped his jacket off and hung it up on the racks. "What have you two been up to?"

"Watching a movie wanna join us," Namjoon asks as he offers the remote the older.

Seokjin shakes his head before leaning down to give Namjoon a kiss on his forehead and two kisses for Yoongi, one on his cheek and the other on his nose.

"I think I just want to rest," Seokjin mumbles as he pulls away.

Yoongi frowns, "But we want you to cuddle with us."

"I'm tired, guys-"

"We will cuddle you to sleep then," Namjoon suggests.

"Nope, no cuddling!" Seokjin says. Which was a lie because an hour later, he was right back on the couch with the two.

The lights were off as some drama played. The light from the TV illuminated a soft glow onto the two's faces. Namjoon laid in Seokjin's lap, letting the older play with his hair while Seokjin laid his head onto Yoongi's shoulder. At that moment, everything started to fall into place, that now and maybe forever, this is all that he'll ever want.

"I'm so in love with you two." The words just slipped out his mouth as if it was nothing. For once, he didn't overthink how he felt.

Seokjin shot up and stared with wide eyes.

"Yoongi-"

"Please ignore that forget I said anything, please-"

Seokjin gave him the sad look Yoongi hates before shaking head,"I love you too. We love you, Yoongi."

And the younger could hardly believe what he was hearing.

His mind conjured up that thought that he's simply unlovable. He overthinks he's too shy and insecure. Every morning when he wakes up, and he hates what he sees. He knows the couple isn't superficial, but that doesn't his insecurities from plaguing his mind with negative thoughts. There isn't anything that they could say to make him feel as if he's enough.

This has to be some kind of elaborate joke. Namjoon and Seokjin, two astonishing, successful, handsome men being with someone like him. He feels as if he is nothing compared to the two. It's crazy to even imagine them together.

They would have to constantly stroke his fucking ego because of his insecurities. While he spends the whole time thinking they want nothing to do with him. It shouldn't work out, but it could... He's willing to work it all out because there hasn't been a single thing he's wanted this bad. They're worth it... And so is he.

"Yoongi, please believe me when I tell you we love you and we want you its always been you," Namjoon says as he grasps the younger hand. "We wanted to ask you to be our boyfriend this week, but I guess now is better than never." He confesses.

And before Yoongi could even realize it, tears begin to streak down the younger's cheeks.

"You love me?" He mutters, and the two nod.

"Yeah, we do. So what do you say?" Seokjin asks with hopeful eyes.

Yoongi can't even bring himself to say anything, so he does what he's always wanted, pulling Seokjin in for a kiss. It was short but everything he had imagined as he pulled away with the biggest smile, his cheeks began to hurt.

Namjoon chuckles, "I'll take that as a yes," He quips before pecking the younger's lips.

Boyfriends, huh? Yoongi can't think of a single thing better than this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 1.1K 26
"I love how I fell for all of your white lies..." - K.SJ "The lies that thought me how to know, how to know that you're inlove..." -K.SJ. When Jin ge...
162K 7.7K 36
Jin and Jimin are best friends and have the biggest crush on the Jeon brothers. What happens when they meet their biggest idols? Main ships: Taejin...
666 17 5
Park Jimin, a 25-year-old university student, crushes on his senior, Min Yoongi, a 27-year-old, or someone he mistakes for Yoongi.
47.6K 1.8K 24
Jimin finds who he lost years ago. His crush, lover, best friend, his favorite person ever. But, some things changed.. Yoongi isn't 'Yoongi' anymore...