Friend-zoned{Carlos Garcia}

By Minorxparasite

Since Carlos is so underrated why not make a book about him OcXcarlos Season1:??? Season2:??? Season3:??? Se... More

Big time Casting
Big time summary
Big time quotes
Big time theme song
Big time audition part 1
Big time audition part 2
Big time school of rocque
Big time crib
Big time love song
Big time mansion
Big time photo shoot
Big time break
Big time demos
Big ideas
big time party
Big time jobs
Big time blogger
Big time terror
not a update
Big time dance part 1
Big time dance part 2
Big time sparks
Big time fever
big time video

Big time bad boy

769 22 1
By Minorxparasite

"Gustavo why do we need a bad boy again?" Tammy said as she sat beside him and her mom.

"Quiet here they come"

Seeing the boys come down the hallway
Tamara walked over to Kendall as he sat down.

"This is ridiculous"

"I know"

"Like why can't I be a bad girl?" Tammy said with a pout on her face.

"I know- wait what"

"But Carlos does look hot," she said with a dreamy look on her face.

Everybody stopped and looked at her even Carlos as he sat up.

"Anyways...like Gustavo said you guys need a bad boy which will be..." As Tammy pushed everyone out the way she pointed at "Kendall"

"A bad boy is someone, parents would never let their daughter's date, and I would let my daughter date any one of these boys, which is bad"

"Do something about this or I will, wait I already did" bending down griffin whispered everything they talked about last night into tammy's ear.

"Say hello to Wayne Wayne"

"My boyfriend"

Holding onto his arm Carlos felt a tug at his heart that Tamara already had a boyfriend.

While Wayne Wayne was rapping his little song, Tammy was bopping her head a little, the song was kind of catchy.

While kelly kept rambling, Tammy put her hand on her mom's shoulder "just stop, I think he gets it"

After griffin was leaving she ran after him.

"Uncle Finn I need a favor"

"Sure mink what's up"

"First what the he- in the world is a mink, second I need 2 grand"

"For what I gave you 100 grand last week and you got a unlimited amount that's sitting in your bank account right now"

"I'm almost done with the surprise for him but I need more money for the rest, please" giving him puppy dog eyes and tilting her head a little, he tried to look away but couldn't.

"Ugh Alright here, this is it tho no more money until next month"

Sitting next to Wayne Wayne at the pool Tamara saw the boys looking at them especially Carlos.

"Umm babe I'll be back, you know ladies issue" giving him a quick kiss on the cheek she quickly walked over to the boys.

"You guys look like creeps just sitting there staring at me and Wayne Wayne"

Turning their heads they all seen Tamara standing there.

"Kendall get rid of him"

"Wait why do I got to do it"

" because you're the OG bad boy"

As Kendall stood up and talked about how they're not scared of Wayne Wayne he suddenly showed up behind them.

"You and that contract is getting on my nerves"

"Yeah, and we've decided that there's only room for four members in big time rush"

"Yo griff-griff-" snatching the phone from Wayne Wayne he was about to grab it back but Tamara looked at him with a look making him step back a little.

"Hey uncle Finn," she said with an innocent voice.

"Hey, mink so what is it you need?"

"Well...the boys agree with Wayne Wayne, five in the band is too many"

"Sounds fresh, I'll stop by the studio tomorrow to see which one goes"

"Griff-griff out"

Tossing Wayne Wayne his phone back she stood in front of the boys protecting them.

"You see-" "if you say contract one more time"

Snapping his fingers, three men in an all-white outfit similar to his came towards them.

"Scared now"

"No-" turning around Tammy seen the boys cower away.

"Yeah a little scared"

"I kinda got chills on this side of my arm

" Hey guys," Camille and Tamara said as they appeared in front of the boys.

As the boys screamed Tamara rolled her eyes luckily she took her pill this morning so she didn't cry like last time.

"Oh relax, I didn't get the part"

"Maybe throwing the casting director in a flying headlock was a bad idea"

"No, it was a great idea"

While Camille was Telling the boys about Wayne Wayne, Tamara and Carlos was talking about her "boyfriend"

"So Wayne Wayne isn't you're boyfriend"

"No, uncle Finn told me to act like he is it was supposed to be a joke, but I see your feeling are hurt"

"No their not" turning his head around. Tamara walked in front of him and hugged him super tight while kissing him all over his face.

After hearing a click, the non-couple pulled away and seen the boys and Camille with their phones out.

"That's going be shown at your wedding"

"Alright I'm out, I'm going to talk to Katie, text me when the bad boy off starts"

Sitting next to Katie on the couch they were talking about molly.

"Yeah, so is she like Annabelle creepy or Tiffany creepy"

Before Katie could answer somebody knocked on the door.

"No, please don't" ignoring Katie Tamara opened the door and seen a girl in a pink dress.

"The hell" mumbling to herself she looked down at the girl.

"Here for Katie?"

The girl rolled her eyes with her hand on her waist "what does it look like?"

"How Rude" Tamara turned around and closed the door in her face.

Mrs knight came running in looking at Katie and Tamara.

Tamara didn't know what was happening all she saw was Katie running past.

Running to the pool with Katie she saw the maintenance man with a chainsaw.

Seeing a text from the boys Tamara was about to catch a ride to the studio when Katie tugged on her yellow bumblebee sweater.

"Can you stay, please I need help proving to mom about the maintenance guy"

Looking at her phone them looking at Katie, she shrugged her shoulders.

"Man, I wanted to see this fight"

"Wait a fight!"

Seeing Katie getting excited Tammy chuckled a little. "No not a real fight just one of those back and forth talking things "

"Oh lame" "yeah I know right"

"Alright let's go I'll help you"

After texting the boy's she'll see them later she walked with Katie to the maintenance man.

"I got it must be the maintenance man to fix the cable"

"This is going to go horrible"

Seeing the maintenance man get hit in the head with a frying pan, Tamara turned her head the other way.

"Welp that didn't work"

"Hey mom I'm a bad boy now"

Seeing Kendall and the boys walk in, Tammy stood up from her seat.

"Alright who won"

"I did and Wayne Wayne got kicked out"

While everyone was watching the news molly popped up.

"See I knew someone was off about that little brat" Tamara was cursing under her breath as Carlos held her.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 1.6K 44
๐˜ผ ๐™†๐™ค๐™—๐™š ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ. (this book corny don't readโ˜ ๏ธ) ๐—›๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ก๐—ž๐—ฆ: โฆ #1 ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™๐™ž๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ โฆ #1 ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๏ฟฝ...
4.1K 177 27
It was going, so well. Katelyn and Kendall were on the right track, but complications happened. It never got this bad before, so why has it now? Mayb...
236K 5.2K 43
When James Diamond agreed to join his friends and become a band in L.A, he never imagined he'd meet her. From the minute they met, he was captivated...