Aeneas: the underground king...

By Shery7888

Blood for blood An eye for an eye Family for family I am back for revenge and I need my throne BACK, everyone... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Announcement

Chapter 43

1.1K 89 3
By Shery7888

Barachiel limped with Rabia and Harold helping him as they moved at a convenient pace for him since he hadn't gone back to his normal self after that spear he received from Aeneas. The news he received earlier today needed to be confirmed by his own two eyes, he was still in disbelief that his brother was dead, the brother that has been by his side all the way, the brother that understood him, that he has trusted the most in battle, that was willing to do anything to get rid of Aeneas

He was murdered by his own brother Amaros and Aeneas, Barachiel reached the bed with a white clothe covering what is supposed to be his brother's body, he took his hand from Rabia lifting the close to find his brothers unrecognisable face, it looked like someone tried to get him back together as good as they could but it still didn't work, Barachiel harassed his brother's face "Don't worry little brother, they will soon join you" Barachiel confirmed bending down giving his brother one last kiss on the forehead before covering him back up

Barachiel shrugged out of Harold and Rabia's touch as he made his way out of the mortuary with uncontained anger. Everyone that was involved in this had to pay for Ariel's death "Father" Cael called running to his father's side who was about to fall for walking so fast yet still weak.

"I am fine" Barachiel said through gritted teeth stopping Cael from getting anywhere near him, he continued his walk to his room, he moved to his armoury picking out swords plus Theon's spear "They are all going to pay"

*****

Edward watched as the police took the kids out of the car one by one, what he did today was an act he will be doing for the rest of his life until he makes sure no kid goes through what he went through ever. Edward has known his mother's plan, how they worked and where they passed to sell the kids and today after killing Henry he went directly to the truck that was supposed to transport the kids onto other countries to be sold.

Edward had Elvis' help and they managed to stop the car bringing it back to the police station so that the police could find a way to take each and every kid back to their parents. Edward was relieved he had helped at least other kids in ways others couldn't help him. All the times he dreamt of having a saviour to come and save him, the nights he sat down and prayed to God so that he can be saved but nothing happened until he lost hope.

Edward never knew that the devil would come to his rescue, he never knew that after five years of being thrown out of that place because he was so old and no one wanted him anymore, with no where to go, fighting to fend himself after years of abuse. He was finally alone but still haunted, he couldn't start anything for himself but what hurt the most was the fact that he couldn't get revenge on the people that got him where he was but a night of being on the streets after a shift of the job he hated, he never thought Aeneas would walk up to him and hand him an offer, Edward never expected the chance he got to revenge on every person that has hurt him and maybe be able to stop it from ever happening to anyone else.

The power Aeneas gave him is the one thing Edward needed to face these people and twenty three were down, only ten to go. The last people on his list are the people he wants to see suffer so much are his mother and brother. Edward has a lot of ideas but not for now, for now he wants to watch their businesses that make them strong fall, Edward wants to see them suffer financially before they suffer physically "You're crying" Elvis' voice sounded pulling Edward out of his trance as he wiped his tears away "Are you okay?"

"Yeah" Edward sniffed not believing himself for crying in front of Elvis, he cries when a lone not when there are people around most especially not with Elvis around, he was the only man he looked at and admired from the beginning and he hates that. Edward knew no one would love him, no one will care "Why did you help me?"

"You needed help"

"No, why are you here and not with Aeneas or Wil or anyone why are you with me" Every person who stuck around in his life wanted something and they still didn't stay long enough, he hates people. Samantha is the only person who has been kind to him, treating him like a brother and Edward appreciates her, she is really nice though scary but nice. Edward thought that after their mission in Reimer's land Elvis will never try to talk with him, he was surprised when he found out that he was actually following him

"I like you.....like I.... enjoy your company and I would like to get to know you" Edward just wondered why Elvis would like to know someone like him, there was nothing to know anyway so he shrugged "How did you know that those kids were in that car"

"I just knew" Edward might not have much but he didn't want to talk about his life "So does Aeneas have anything for us"

"He seems to have everything planned, that is not what I want us to talk about. It is just us here, I would like to know more about you"

"There is nothing to know" Edward said defensively, he didn't want to talk about it "How did you and Aeneas get to know each other"

"If he finds out you know I didn't say shit" Edward nodded zipping his mouth "His father was a demon who got an angel mate, long story short it was an odd pair. They were being rejected by their own kind and my dad took them in for a few months and in those months Aeneas was like the happiest kid alive, a Mama's boy to be honest you might not believe me but he was, I actually had tiny crush on him, that is a lie I had the biggest crush on him" Edward laughed turning to Elvis getting invested in this part of Aeneas "We would play together, he was a happy kid but a very evil one at the same time, after a few months his family left as they decided they should live as humans. Wolves are not the most accepting, they didn't feel at home. It was only three months when Aeneas walked back to our pack without his parents and that was when he became the Aeneas that we know now"

"Why?"

"It's his story" Edward nodded understanding that, he would also hate if anyone told his "So tell me why you hate talking about yourself"

"Maybe it is because there is nothing to talk about" Elvis sighed getting up creating a portal. Edward thought he was leaving but he put his hand out for him "What are you doing?"

"If you don't want to talk about yourself" Elvis pulled Edward up "I will give you something to talk about, let's go" Edward didn't have time to protest as they went through the portal

"Shit" Edward cursed closing his eyes leaning back to Elvis who held him from behind leaning his chin on Edward's shoulder, they are on top of a building and Edward is kind of freaking out since this was unexpected

"Open your eyes" Elvis said in a gentle voice, Edward cracked his eyes open to the beautiful view of the city below. Edward's lips turned into a smile when he looked at the city, this was the best thing he has ever seen in his life

"What city is this?"

"Hong Kong, the last time I saw it, it was nothing like this. After Aeneas came back and I finally got out of the mate cave this is the first place I visited and I fell in love with it again" Elvis turned Edward around so that they were face to face "It was never like this, you hate talking about yourself and this is not to force you to do so but what I want to show you is. This place was once a dark place, with time it developed, to something most people would not be proud of, it changed again and again and again until where it is now. So many buildings have had to be broken down so that they could build the city you are looking at. Edward everyone has a past, most had it worse than others that they think they will never recover from their past traumas  but the past make us who we are now, it is hard to forget but no one is asking you to do so, I just want you to try your best and enjoy where you are now, don't let the present pass because of the past because the more you do that you will end up missing the future because you will you keep on treating it as your past"

"I can't if she is alive" Edward can't forget or try anything new with her alive, with all of them alive. This walked with him everywhere.

"I can smell your pain from miles away" Elvis reached out to him "That pain is destroying you, it is killing you. I might not know what happened but I know one thing killing them while staying with the pain they inflicted on you is not revenge"

"What do you want me to do, not kill them"

"I am a demon, revenge is my life" Elvis said truthfully, he would revenge even if it was a small thing. Only Aeneas knew what he did to the demon that killed his mate "Did you know that the best revenge you can ever give anyone is for them to see you doing better than they left you as they die in a slow painful way"

"I want them dead-"

"After you kill them then what?" Elvis asked "What you are doing now is only for when a person angered you, this is not revenge. They will be dead and you will remain the same broken person they created and that is them wining dead or alive because they still haunt you"

"What do you want me to do" Edward has killed twenty three of the people who hurt him but he still isn't settled, he still feels that pain, he still feels the pain Henry created, yes what Elvis was talking about was true but what more could he do other than kill them.

"Find the person they think they broke and fix him, Use that pain in beneficial ways. Save those kids, do good if you have to, use the pain to be what you want for yourself. Use it and when you have finally found yourself, go kill them with a smile because deep down you know they didn't finish you. What they did didn't change you, it only made you stronger. Trust me even if they tried anything or said any hurtful word you will not be put in that same hole again. You will have build a shield that showed you who you are, you would have build a shield that showed you how your life could turn out, as long as you know that you belong, that you are surrounded by people who truly care, as long as you know YOU built yourself. Trust me, no one can break you again"

"How am I going to do that" Edward can't build himself from the hole he sunk in, they win, they already won and managed to destroy his life.

"Let me help you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 7.6K 55
Growing up in chaos isn't simple for all. Not many could cope. They would struggle and kick, but ultimately drown. However, for Dakota, that was his...
2M 81.6K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
72.3K 691 10
I am his nothing but "NO...GET OUT!" I heard a laugh. I shivered. He was my hunter. I was going to lose but I would fight. "I want you to leave. I...
28.7K 1.1K 23
If you really are curious just read! 𝐘𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 ☜︎ Very much finished ☻︎ ✔︎ "𝐈𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲...