The Son of Sparta returns (So...

By ApollyonShirayuki

If you guys are new here, Then you should read the first story if you want catch up Click Here to Read >&g... More

Prologue
New BIO
Chapter 1: Arrival
Chapter 2: Starting a New
Chapter 3: First Day of Class and new Discovery
Chapter 4: Unexpected Discover
Chapter 5: Nora gone wild
Chapter 6: Explanation
Chapter 7: Surprises
Chapter 8: The Dance
Chapter 9: Another one coming
Chapter 10: Vytal Festival
Chapter 11: Prevent it from happening
Chapter 12: World of Supernatural
Chapter 13: Sona knows
Chapter 14: Grimm Attack
Chapter 15: Going Home
Chapter 16: Raven's truth
Chapter 17: Confronting Tai
Chapter 18: End of the White Fang
Chapter 19: The Relic of Knowledge
Chapter 21: Reincarnations
Chapter 22: God vs Queen
Final Chapter: Slayer of the Gods

Chapter 20: Arrive to Argus

2.4K 64 24
By ApollyonShirayuki

Author's POV

Summer and the others are on a train station heading to Argus, while Ruby and the others bough some souvenirs and foods.

Weiss: "Can we get other food aside from cookies?"

Ruby: "What? We got pancake here."

Weiss: "I mean how about some sandwiches and anything else."

Blake: "What do you wanna eat, Sofia."

Sofia: "I want strawberry sundae."

Scarlet: "Me too!"

Yang: "Then let's go find some store."

All of them headed to find some more food store while Athena is by the open window of the station, looking at serious.

Summer noticed her and walk towards her.

Summer: "Mom? Is something wrong?"

Athena: "Nothing to worry about, my dear. Where are the children?"

Summer: "They're still buying some food."

She can see the Athena is unease for some reason.

Summer: "Mom. What's really the matter? You've been quiet ever since we left Haven."

Athena sigh before looking to where Ozpin was.

Athena: "What truth that Ozpin has told you?"

Summer: "What do you mean?"

Athena: "About his past. Did he tell it to all of you?"

Summer: "Yeah. He said that the God of Light gave him a mission to stop Salem from taking over Remnant."

Athena: *Sigh*"Just as I thought."

Summer: "Why? What's wrong?"

Athena: "I'll explain everything to you once we reached Atlas. So then I will tell everyone what I know."

Just then, Raven walk by towards them.

Raven: "The train's here. Where's Yang and the others?"

Summer: "They should be back by now."

She walks away to find Ruby and the others.

Raven: "Are you sure that it's wise not to tell Ozpin that we have the Relic?"

Athena: "Yes. Even if he knows it, tell him that it was my order to take it."

Raven: "Alright then, Athena."

Athena: "And is that what you always call your Mother? Calling her by her name instead of Mother?"

Raven: "Huh? But Y/n and I aren't married."

Athena: "Married or not. You will still call me Mother. Because you are Yang's Mother and Y/n is her Father."

Raven: "Y-Yes.... Mother."

Athena: "Good. Now let us go into this.. 'Train' to head to Atlas."

After Summer found Ruby and the others, all of them boarded on the train with different rooms. While riding on the train, Athena sat down quietly as the others are chatting with each other.

Weiss: "Well. After escaping Atlas, I can't believe that I'm going back."

Scarlet: "If you want, I can teleport you to Beacon while we head to Atlas."

Weiss: "What am I suppose to do there while you guys are on an adventure!?"

Scarlet: "Well, you said that you don't want to go back to Atlas right?"

Weiss: "I don't want to go back.... But with you guys here, then I'm willingly going back."

Nora: "Aw... Weiss is finally opening up to us! I'm so touched!"

Weiss: "Oh quiet you dolt."

Then they heard the Trains Grimm alarm and the auto turrets starts shooting at the Grimm heading to the train.

Ozpin: "There shouldn't be any Grimm around here."

Summer: "Uh guys... I don't think those turrets can deal with those Grimm."

They look out the window and saw the Grimm easily destroying the turrets.

Qrow: "We need to go out there and handle it ourselves."

He grabs his weapon and open the door and climb to the roof along with Ozpin.

Summer: "You kids stay here, try to calm down the passengers."

Ruby: "But Mom, we wanna fight too."

Summer: "Next time, sweety. We're on a moving train so it's dangerous for you."

She and Raven soon follow Qrow to the roof.

Athena: "You children stay here."

She went to follow the others to fight the Grimm.

Ruby: "Aw... Why can't we go fight the Grimm?"

Yang: "Do you want to argue with your Mom and Grandma?"

Ruby: "Actually, I change my mind."

They went on different train cars to calm people down. Sofia noticed that they can't calm them down because of the turrets shot, scaring them.

Blake: "Ren. Can you masked everyone in this train?"

Ren: "I can't masked this to many people for too long."

Ruby: "What if Jaune amplifies your aura to increase it?"

Ren: "Yeah I guess it could work. But not too long."

Atreus: "How long can you hold?"

Ren: "Five minutes at Max."

Ruby: "Then it'll be enough."

Yang: "It can hold until we reach the tunnel. There shouldn't be any Grimm when we reach the other side of the tunnel."

Ren: "But we still need to calm everyone. Even if I masked them, the Grimm will still sense them if they keep panicking."

Blake: "We need to find the guys who's operating it."

Scarlet: "The guy with the remote is on the roof fighting the Grimm."

Ruby: "I need to warn them."

She open the door, climb up to the ladder.

Ruby: "Mom!"

Summer: "Ruby?! What are you doing here?! It's too dangerous!"

Ruby: "Mom! We have a plan to avoid the Grimm. But we need that guy to turn the turrets off! It's scaring the passengers!"

Summer: "Alright. Get back inside! We'll follow you after we finish here!"

Ruby went back inside while Summer run towards the guy with the turret remote.

Summer: "Hey! We need to turn off those turrets! It's scaring the passengers and it'll attract more Grimm!"

???: "Are you insane?! Those turrets are the only thing that's keeping the Grimm!"

Qrow: "Listen Buddy if you don't turn those things off, More Grimm will be attract while we're all heading to Argus!"

???: "If I turn it off, the Grimm will destroy the whole train!"

Summer: "My daughter said that they have a plan to avoid the Grimm! But they need to calm the passengers! That's why you need to turn it off!"

???: "Are you crazy?! Your relaying everyone's safety into a kid's hand?! No way I'm turning it off!"

Summer was about to talk back, but Athena grab the guy to the throat, lifting him up and dropping the remote.

Athena: "My Grandchildren is more mature than you. You have no place in this world."

He throw the guy off the train as the Grimm caught him and more Grimm grabs him and pulling him apart. Everyone was shock on what Athena did and she doesn't feel anything because she's use to it back in her world.

Qrow grabs the remote and shut the turrets off.

Qrow: "There it's off!"

Ozpin: "TUNNEL!"

They all look up and saw they're heading into a tunnel. Athena punch a giant hole on the train roof and they all jump down to it before the train could enter the tunnel.

Then everything including them turned black and white as they entered the tunnel.

Raven: "What is this?"

Summer: "It's Ren's Semblance. He's using it to masked everyone from the Grimm."

Ozpin: "Masking this too many people is too much. It won't last long."

They head back to where the others are and saw Jaune using his Semblance to help Ren masked everyone.

Summer: "Ren, how long can you keep this?"

Ren: "Only for five minutes. But I really need to concentrate."

Athena: "Those Grimm will only keep following us. We need to block their path."

Ozpin: "We're not going to destroy the tunnel. It's the only path to Argus."

Athena: "Who said destroying is the option? Atreus, Scarlet, Sofia. Follow me."

The four of them went to the back of the train.

Athena: "Scarlet, Sofia, the two of you will create barrier that will block the Grimm."

Scarlet: "But that's going to take time to cast it. And that barrier won't last the whole day."

Athena: "That's the point, my dear. Just a temporary barrier will do. Atreus, assist your sisters by firing at the Grimm gets near."

Atreus: "Yes, Grandma."

He brought out his Bow and Arrows and starts shooting the Grimm with a mix of lightning. Scarlet and Sofia starts to cast a barrier that will block the Grimm.

Then the two of them casted the barrier, blocking all the incoming Grimm.

Atreus: "Good work. That should hold them. Now let us go back to everyone."

The three kids headed back while Athena stays there and looking back at the barrier. He brought out the Relic of Knowledge before looking back to the Grimm.

Athena: "This Relic.... It attracts them..... Like moths.... To a light....."

Time Skip brought to you by

After they arrived at Argus, they went to find a hotel for them to stay.

Nora: "Hey! Let's go visit Pyrrha!"

Blake: "But we don't know where she lives."

Nora: "Then let's asked everyone if they know her!"

Scarlet: "I can find Pyrrha-oneechan."

Nora: "There see! Scarlet can find Pyrrha!"

Summer: "Alright, you kids go find Pyrrha, while we head to the hotel. We'll send you the hotel's address once we made a reservation."

Ruby: "Okay, Mom!"

Summer and the others went to find a hotel while Ruby and the rest went to find Pyrrha.

Yang: "Alright, Scarlet. How do we find Pyrrha?"

Sofia: "She's going to use Pyrrha-neechan's Power of Hope to find her."

Scarlet: "Yup!"

Before Scarlet could begin, Blake stops her.

Blake: "I think we should do this with less people. It would be bad if they saw us using magic."

Jaune: "I know a place. Come on."

They all follow Jaune, looking around trying to familiarize the place.

Jaune: "It should be here."

Weiss: "Who are we looking for?"

Jaune: "There it is!"

He pointed at one of the house and run towards the door and knock on it. Once the door opened, they saw a blond woman with the same blue eyes as Jaune.

???: "Jaune?! It's so good to see you!"

The woman hugged Jaune tightly, and they can all hear the crack on Jaune's bones.

Nora: "Uh, Jaune?"

Jaune: "O-Oh right! Guys, meet my sister, Saphron Arc."

Sap: "It's nice to meet you all. You can all just call me Sap. And it's Cotta-Arc now, Jaune. I'm already married. Come on in for some refreshments."

She let them all in to her house as they look around. Then they saw a baby playing on the floor with his toys.

Sap: "This is my son, Adrian."

Weiss: "Aw, he's so cute!"

Ruby: "Yeah!"

Sap: "I heard what happened to Beacon. And I'm glad that your alright, Jaune."

Jaune: "Yeah. But it's a good thing that Prof. Y/n was there to deal with the giant Grimm."

Sap: "Yeah. I still can't believe when you said that your teacher is THE Marked Warrior. I bet the kids that making fun of you is jealous huh?"

Jaune: "I just don't care about them anymore."

Sap: "So, what brings you here? Not that I don't mind that your all here."

Jaune: "Actually, we're heading to Atlas and Prof. Ozpin and the others are looking a hotel for us to stay. And we're actually looking for Pyrrha here."

Sap: "Pyrrha Nikos? Yeah she's selling some flowers at the flower store right now. And on her free time, she trains by the park."

Nora: "Really!?"

Sap: "Yeah. And it's kinda funny that some guys trying to flirt with her but she just turn them down, saying she already have eyes for someone."

Yang: "And I think we all know who that is."

Ren: "So she's at her flower shop right now?"

Sap: "Yeah. It's just by the docks. Anyway, are you guys hungry? I got so many casserole by the fridge. I'll heat it up by the oven. Please watch over Adrian."

She went to the kitchen heat the casserole as the other wait on the couch.

Blake: "Guess we don't have to use magic to find Pyrrha."

Atreus: "How many sisters do you have Jaune?"

Jaune: "Seven including Sap. But I still get in touch with them."

Ruby and Weiss sits beside Adrian and begins to play with him along with Scarlet and Sofia.

Ren: "So after we find Pyrrha, we'll head to the Atlas Base here and asked them permission to board us to Atlas."

Blake: "But let's hold that plan for now. I'm sure Prof. Ozpin already thought about that."

Nora: "So why do you guys think that Grandma took the relic?"

Yang: "Don't know. She said that handle Ozpin if he knows."

Ren: "I really hope your Grandma knows what she's doing."

Nora: "Come on, Grandma's a God. She never let us down before right?"

Ren: "I just wonder how Prof. Ozpin will react when he saw the Relic."

Then someone opened the door and saw a woman with a tan skin, black hair and wearing some glasses.

???: "Oh, looks like Sap has some visitors."

Jaune: "Hey Terra. Nice to see you again."

Terra: "Jaune? Is that you? Wow I barely recognize you! You look taller now."

Terra walk towards Jaune and hug him. Then Sap walk out of the kitchen while still wearing a pair of kitchen mittens.

Sap: "Oh hey honey. Your back early."

Terra: "Yeah. The Boss let everyone leave early to be prepare for the storm. And you didn't told me that Jaune's back."

Sap: "Well it was unexpected. So you hungry? I just reheated the casserole."

Terra: "Sure, I can eat. Just let me change first."

She took off her coat and put it on the coat rack while heading upstairs.

Sap: "Well everyone, dig in."

Everyone starts eating the casserole, leaving some for Terra. Then Ruby receives a text from her Mom.

Ruby: "Hey guys, Mom said they found a hotel to stay."

Yang: "Tell them we'll get there after we found Pyrrha."

Ruby replied back to her Mother on what Yang said and she told them that they're in Jaune's sister's house right now.

After they finished eating, Blake and Weiss volunteer on cleaning up the dishes.

Yang: "So, we'll head to the docks to see if Pyrrha's there, or at the park."

Nora: "Yeah! I can't wait to see her again!"

Ruby: "So Jaune, you excited to see Pyrrha again?"

Jaune: "Y-Yeah. O-Of course I am. B-Because Team JNPR will be back again."

Yang: "I'm sensing that your more than excited to see her as a teammate.~"

Sap: "I sometimes chat with Pyrrha at the park and talk about her time at Beacon and being under Jaune's leadership. She really talks highly about you Jaune. And I can already tell that she likes you."

That made Jaune blush uncontrollably as he swings his hands around and Adrian trying to imitate him.

Sap: "Aw.~ My baby brother has a crush on Pyrrha.~ It's so cute!"

Jaune: "I am not a baby! That is a baby!"

He pointed at Adrian who's now crossing his arms and pouts.

Jaune: "A-And besides, Pyrrha's Prof. Y/n's daughter. I don't think that he'll approve me for her."

Ruby: "What are you talking about, Jaune?"

Jaune: "Huh?"

Nora: "Don't you see why Dad's always trains you? Because he knows that Pyrrha likes you and you like her. Dad trains you so you can handle yourself better and impress Pyrrha."

Jaune: "Y-You... You guys really think so?"

Ruby: "Well, that's what Mom told me when a guy likes a girl. They try to impress with them while the girl is trying to get the guy's attention."

After Weiss and Blake finishes washing the dishes, they all start to head out.

Jaune: "We'll be going now, Sis."

Sap: "Alright. Be careful. Say 'Hi' to Pyrrha for me."

Jaune: "Will do."

Scarlet: "Thank you for having us here."

Terra: "Visit again when you guys have the time."

With that, Ruby and the others headed to the dock to find Pyrrha.

Atreus: "I gotta say, this place really feels nice."

Jaune: "Yeah. I can see why my sister moved here."

They continue walking down the road until the were about to reach the docks.

Scarlet: "I see the flower shop!"

She starts to run towards it along with Sofia. When they got there, they saw Abby just watering the flowers.

???: "Here's the last batch of delivery, Mrs. Nikos."

Abby: "Thanks Eric. I can take it from here."

The guy Eric went back to his truck and drove away as Abby starts arranging the flowers.

Scarlet: "Excuse me. Where's Pyrrha-oneechan?"

Abby: "Hmm?"

She turns around and saw Scarlet and Sofia.

Abby: "Scarlet? Sofia? What are you kids doing here?"

Sofia: "We're here to visit Pyrrha-oneechan."

Abby: "But, who are you with? You can't be here just by yourselves."

She looks behind them and saw Ruby and the others heading towards them.

Ruby: "Um, hey Mrs. Nikos. Nice to see you again."

Abby: "Nice to see you kids again and alright."

Ren: "We're looking for Pyrrha Ma'am. Is she here?"

Abby: "Oh you just missed her. She's heading to the park for her daily training. When she got back here she wouldn't stop training."

Atreus: "Come on let's go! I miss sparring with her!"

He along with Scarlet and Sofia runs off.

Ren: "Hold up! You guys don't even know where the park is!"

He and Nora run after the three of them.

Jaune: "Come on, let's make sure that they're not lost. Thanks again, Mrs. Nikos."

Abby: "No problem. Just call me Abby. And when you see Pyrrha, tell her to bring you guys back to our house."

Ruby: "We will."

Then the rest of them run after the others to the park. When they got there, they saw some other people exercising.

Weiss: "The cold doesn't really bother everyone here huh?"

Yang: "Guess they got used to it."

When they reach to the center of the park, they saw Pyrrha, wearing her armor and practicing her weapon skills.

Scarlet/Sofia: "PYRRHA-ONEECHAN!"

Pyrrha stops on her training and saw the two girls running towards her. They two of them jump towards her and Pyrrha drops her weapon and catches them.

Pyrrha: "Scarlet! Sofia! I'm so happy to see you guys again!"

Then Ruby and the others arrived.

Pyrrha: "Ruby! Guys! Your all here!"

She put down the two kids and hug her other siblings. She then went to guys Ren and Weiss. After that, she look at Jaune and a small blush appeared on her cheek when she saw how a little bit of buff he is now.

Jaune: "Hey Pyrrha. It's good to see you again."

Pyrrha(Blush): "Y-You too, Jaune."

The two of them hug each other, like how a husband and wife would do for not seeing each other after a long time.

Pyrrha: "So what are you guys doing here? If you don't mind me asking."

Nora: "We're heading to Atlas because Dad's there. And Prof. Ozpin said that they're going to make a plan to stop Salem."

Pyrrha: "Where's Grandma?"

Ruby: "She's with Mom and the others back at the Hotel."

Weiss: "And your Mom said she'll see back at your house and-"

Pyrrha: "-bring you guys back with me. I know. That's what Mom always do when I have my friends looking for me. So come on, follow me."

Pyrrha picked up her weapon and starts heading home while Scarlet and Sofia are holding each of her hands. As they were walking back, Nora placed a hand on Jaune's shoulder.

Nora: "Don't worry. You will hold Pyrrha's hand someday. Just let Sofia and Scarlet hold Pyrrha's hand."

When they arrived to Pyrrha's home, they saw her Mother just arrived as well.

Abby: "I'm glad you kids are here. Give me a few moments, I'll prepare some snacks."

Yang: "That won't be necessary Ma'am. We just ate the Jaune's sister's house before we head to your flower shop."

Abby: "Oh you guys already visited Sap's house. I miss chatting with her sometimes. But she needs to take care of her child while her wife is at work."

All of them starts to chant with Pyrrha and Abby about heading to Atlas to meet Y/n.

Abby: "So how's your Father doing after the attack at Beacon?"

Blake: "Dad's been doing well."

Abby: "Well that's good to hear. And what is he planning now? Is he finally going to fight the Queen of the Grimm?"

Ruby: "How did you-"

Abby: "I know everything about him being a God from a different world and the truth about the Grimm. He told all of those to me after he left on the next day. And two weeks after that, I was pregnant with Pyrrha. And I gotta say, your Father knows to please any woman. His size alone would put any man to shame."

Everyone starts to blush while Nora, Ren and Blake covers Atreus, Sofia and Scarlet's ear.

Pyrrha(Blush): "M-Mom! There's kids here!"

Abby: "Oh my! I'm so sorry! I-It just, it's been so long since I felt your Father's arms around me."

Pyrrha: "We get it Mom, you miss Dad and I'm sure my other step-moms does too."

Time Skip brought to you by

=ATLAS=

Winter is currently kneeling down, panting and using her sword to support her balance.

Y/n: "Come now, Winter. You sister did the same training as this. Don't tell me that she's better than you."

Winter: "I-I didn't know that Weiss endure this kind of brutal training everyday in Beacon."

Y/n: "You may call it brutal. But this is what real training to be a Huntsman is all about. Now, let's move on to your next training."

Winter: "Which is?"

Y/n: "Fighting without any weapons."

He summons some Satyr with swords and they all charge at Winter. She was about to ready her own sword by throw his Blades of Chaos, wrapping the chains around it and pulling it out of her hand.

Y/n: "Now, defeat them without using your weapon."

Winter: "How am I suppose to do that?!"

Y/n: "Think. Now in every situation you can rely on your weapon. There will be times where your weapon will be destroyed and not able to use."

Ironwood is watching Y/n training Winter from the window and saw that Winter is having a hard time, but she'll be able to complete it.

Ironwood: "How's the Prisoners doing now?"

Soldier: "Tyrian keeps squirming on his cell while Emerald is still sitting on her bed."

Ironwood: "And Taiyang?"

Soldier: "He keeps mumbling that he'll kill Y/n."

Ironwood: "He's insane."

Soldier: "And he said something else, Sir."

Ironwood: "What is it?"

Soldier: "He said something about 'Ddraig'? And Red Dragon King or something."

Ironwood: "Ddraig? Red Dragon King? Then looks like he's gone completely insane. Keep and eye on him at all time and check on his conditions. If he charge aggressive at any of you, you have permission to tase him."

Soldier: "Yes Sir."

He watch back to Winter's training and saw her disarming the Satyr and using their weapons against them, killing them.

After she killed them all, Y/n slowly claps his hand, impress on how she can handle herself.

Y/n: "Well done."

Winter was panting hard and sits down on the ground.

Winter: "I-Is this how you train your students?"

Y/n: "In order to protect themselves and their love ones, Yes."

Winter: "I can't even imagine how my sister able to withstand such brute training."

Y/n: "Like I said. The purpose of my training, is protect themselves, and their love ones. Weiss endure this training so she can protect her family and her friends."

Winter: "I told Weiss to be strong when I left our home and joined the Atlas Military."

Y/n: "From what Ironwood told me, you joined the Military because of your Father. Exactly why?"

Winter: *Sigh*"I was suppose to be the heiress of the Schnee Dust Company. But I turned it down because my Father assigned someone to marry me. My Father said the guy is from one of his business partners. I don't even love him or doesn't even know who he is. But when I saw him, I can already tell that he's a scumbag so I turn him down."

Y/n: "Your story is similar to my late wife. Rias. Before I met her, she was already engage to another heiress asshole. Everyone know his reputation of being a womanizer and only wants to marry Rias for her body. It's clearly that Rias doesn't want to marry him so she has one chance to stop it."

Winter: "How?"

Y/n: "Is to fight him and defeat him so she can be free. But even before that happen, I already killed him in front of many people, including his parents."

Winter(Shock): "You killed him in-front of his parents?!"

Y/n: "Yes. To make a prime example to the Devils that I'm the true God of War. His family has the blood of the immortal Phoenix. Which makes him the perfect example to show them my power."

Winter: "What happens after that?"

Y/n: "I became Rias's fiancé. Even though that was her true purpose when she first saw me."

Winter: "What were your feelings for Rias back then? Before she became your fiance."

Y/n: "I don't really have any feelings for them. All I though is that they were just playing with me, flirting with me. But after all the battles we've been through, I was certain. That I'm going to marry her."

Winter: "And your daughter with her, is Scarlet. Right?"

Y/n: "Yes."

Winter: "I hope I can find some who can really love me to who I am."

Y/n: "Someday, you will."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 1.8K 32
[PART 1 IS COMPLETE! PART 2 HAS BEEN CANCELLED!] As a child, y/n always heard voices. And rarely, he swears he saw someone. He was abused by his fath...
54.4K 721 21
Growing up all Y/n knew in life was mostly hate but his mother loved him even if he came from a one night stand she loved him to her last breath whic...
188K 1.4K 21
First story hope you all enjoy it
37K 411 28
This is my first story so please dont be too judgy about it I dont own any of the pictures or videos used