Learning to love you again

By wannasuckmydick

sequel to loving you More

Main Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
!!

45

1K 75 271
By wannasuckmydick

Onika pov:

I sped down the road smoking a blunt with the music blasting to distract me from my thoughts.

I heard my phone ringing so I reached over grabbing it seeing it was coco.

"Hello"

"Hey nicki, can I get some weed ?"

"yea.. i'm on the way"

I hung up then threw my phone back in the seat.

The image of bey naked on top of mercedes flashed in my mind and I let out a dry bitter chuckle while tears blinded my sight.

I wiped the tears away then took a sip of my drink looking over at the passengers seat.

I seen the pills and reached over grabbing some

Beyonce pov:

I laid xion down next to keshia and anastasia then put the cover over them before walking out the room.

I felt tears fill my eyes making me smack my lips. I wiped them away walking back into my room.

"Beyonce just call her" mercedes said "i don't think she will answer" I said lowly.

"Just try" she said handing me my phone.

I went to my contacts and pressed nikas calling her. It rung for a while then went to voicemail.

I sighed trying again and got the same result "She's not answering" I said starting to cry.

"Maybe she's sleep" mercedes said and I shook my head.

"Noo she's nottt, s-she's doing something stupid" I said breaking down.

Onika pov:

I knocked on coco door and a few seconds later she opened it.

"Damn girl why yo eyes so red" she said scrunching her face at me "man is you gone let me in or not ?"

She moved out the way and I walked in looking around "You got some food ?" I asked looking back at her.

"Everytime you come to my house you ask for food" she said rolling her eyes.

"cause I be hungry" I said shrugging. "Ok you can get some food after I get my weed" she said holding her hand out.

I smacked my lips grabbing the weed out my pocket. "here" I said holding my hand out.

"Mmcht what is that ?" she asked mugging me "It's two grams" I said.

"I asked for more than that" she said and I licked my lips walking closer to her.

"you want it or not ?" I asked lowly. "yes" she mumbled taking it out of my hand.

"smoke wimme" I said and she smacked her lips.

"No cookie you ain't finna smoke my shit and look at you you're already high as hell yo eyes barely open" she said.

I smirked pulling a blunt out "Who said we was smoking yo shit ?" I asked lighting it.

I took a pull from it blowing it in her face then handed it to her.

"You sure you ain't gone overdose ?" She asked me and I smacked my lips.

"I'm a heavy weight you ain't gotta worry about me" "mhm" she hummed before puffing it.

We took turns passing the blunt back and forth until it was gone. She was high and I was on a whole different planet.

And horny as hell.

"You still want some food ?" she asked looking over at me with a smile.

"Mhm" I hummed nodding. She got up about to walk off but I grabbed her pulling her back making her sit back down.

"where you going ?" I asked lowly "To get the food, did you forget that fast ? You needa stop smoking" she said shaking her head.

I smirked getting  close to her "i don't want that kind of food" I said lowly.

"then what kind of food do you want ?" she asked and I bit my lip pushing her back on the couch.

"you" I said going down to kiss her.

"mm-cookie stop you have a girlfriend" she said pushing me "no i don't" I mumbled putting my lips back on hers.

She pushed me back again and I huffed "Yes you do it's beyonce,  you're just too high to remember"

"that's over. i'm single now lets mingle" I said then kissed her again.

This time she kissed me back and I deepend it sticking my tongue in her mouth.

She moaned as the kiss got sloppy and started to thrust her hips upward into me.

I kissed down and around her neck looking around her spot.

When I kissed a certain spot she moaned out letting me know I found it.

I started to suck on it hearing her moan lowly. I moved my hand down sticking it into her shorts feeling she didn't have any underwear on.

I started rubbing her clit slowly and she gasped "nicki wait" she breathed out trying to push me again.

"shhh, just enjoy it baby" I said lowly in her ear.

------- -----

Next morning

I opened my eyes looking around for a few seconds then groaned feeling my head throb.

As I settled into reality I realized I was on top of somebody. I quickly got up seeing coco laying under me naked.

I looked down at myself seeing I was naked too. "oh fuck" I whispered getting off of her.

"what did i do" I asked myself lowly looking at her then at our clothes splattered through out the living room.

I quickly got all my clothes putting them on then put my shoes on before walking back over to the couch.

"Coco" I said shaking her. "hmm" he hummed in her sleep not opening her eyes.

"Wake up !" I said shaking her harder. She groaned sitting up rubbing her eyes.

She blinked a few times then looked over at me gasping when she did "fuck" she whispered quickly getting up.

"You got a extra toothbrush ?" I asked her "yours is still in there" she said picking her clothes up.

I nodded walking off going to the restroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face before leaving out going back into the living room.

"I gotta go" I said grabbing my keys. "Alright" she said turning the tv on.

"About last night-"We were on drugs. It was a mistake" she cut me off.

"Yea.. i'll call you later" I said walking towards the door. "I still want the rest of my weed !" I heard her say.

I got in the car letting out a long breath.

What did I do..

"Fuck !!" I said in frustration punching the steering wheel.

"i messed up" I mumbled feeling tears come in my eyes. "i'm always fucking up" I said starting the car.

I drove off heading to chanel house.

Beyonce pov:

"Bey she doesn't hate you" chanel said rubbing my back.

"But you didn't see the look on her face chanel" I said crying harder.

"Have you tried calling her ?" she asked me. "i-i called her all last n-night" I sobbed out.

"I know she did something stupid, s-she always does when she's hurt or mad" I said and she sighed pulling me into her.

"I'll talk to her ok, i'll explain it" she said and I nodded.

It was knocks at the door getting both of our attention. "I'll be back" chanel said getting off the couch.

She walked to the door opening it then I heard her gasp.

"Cookie what's wrong ?" I heard her say and my heart dropped to my ass.

"I-I messed up chanel. I messed up bad" nika said sounding like she was crying.

"Calm down what happened ?" chanel asked "Last night I did some drugs a-and and, I messed up !" nika said started to cry louder.

"Come inside" chanel said making my eyes do wide and my stomach fill with nervousness.

I heard footstep getting closer then nika appeared freezing when she saw me.

"Nika.."

Onika pov:

Me and beyonce both stared at each other with tear soaked faces.

I felt guilt start to eat me up and I turned to walk away.

"No ! Please don't leave" bey said jumping up grabbing my hand. I looked back at her feeling more tears roll down my face.

"I g-otta go" I said with my voice cracking.

"P-Please, just let me explain last night" she said and I sighed wiping my eyes.

"I was just sleeping nika" she said starting to cry "I swear, she asked to lay with me and I said yes"

"You know I sleep naked a-and when y-ou came in I was about to get off of her w-we didn't do nothing nika" she said crying harder.

I bit down on my lip trying to keep my cries in as the feeling of guilt got worse.

"bey i have to tell you something" I whispered.

"N-No let me finish" she said wiping her eyes.

"When you left I tried to call you but you didn't answer, I didn't mean to hurt you and when I told you to leave I just wanted space I wasn't breaking up with you"

"Bey-"I'm not mad at you for selling weed. I don't care I-I just miss you nika" she said crying again.

"Beyonce I have to tell you something important" I said then sighed.

"last night.. after i seen you two i was hurt and i took some stuff.." I said then sniffed feeling tears fill my eyes.

"Then coco called me asking for some weed and I went over there and w-we, we had sex" I said starting to cry.

I watched as a look of heartbreak came upon her face making me cry harder.

"I-I'm sorry beyonce I wasn't thinking" I cried.

Her lip trembled and she turned away from me grabbing her stuff  "No bey please" I said trying to grab her.

She moved away from me starting to walk to the door and I followed her.

"Bey no" I said grabbing her before she walked out. "M-Move" she cried trying to push me.

"P-lease don't go" I cried pulling her into me feeling my heart ache.

"I-I'm s-so sorry, please i-i n-n-eed you bey please don't go !" I sobbed out loudly into her chest.

I felt her unwrap my arms from around her then she quickly left out the door making me cry louder.

I opened the door and she was driving off "BEY !! BEY PLEASE" I yelled crying.

"come on cookie" I heard chanel say lowly. I turned to her falling in her arms.

"s-she left" she cried out feeling my chest tighten up.

"Give her time" she said rubbing my back. "No she's not gonna come back !" I cried gripping the back of her shirt.

"i lost her chanel" I said looking up at her.

"i lost the love of my life"

Hello

I think this was a cute short chapter 🙂.

Anyway how was y'all day ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 2.4K 41
Third part to "loving you" and "learning to love you again"
170K 7.6K 34
Beynika
105K 6.8K 60
Sequel To The Story Sweet Seduction.
21.8K 1.1K 10
The Continuation Of Teacher Love Affair: Sequel