Short Stories

By Nitvix

Just some short stories of mine. I hope you like it. 🌟 Happy reading ❤️💜 More

Author $h@d×w's Note
First love
Powerless
Unloved
Don't Leave Me
Psycho
Broken Soul
✨Toxic Break Up✨
Your Red Eyes/Thrill Seeker
Forbidden Road
Siren
Just Dream But Don't Get Stuck
Strange
It's Okay
Life's Unfair Balance
Chills
Lost Bracelet
Giving His Life Away
Twist
Lost Control

Star

14 0 0
By Nitvix

So many stars are in the sky, yet not one made their wish come true. Her wish to live, his wish to die, or their wish to at least live a happy life. As they sat at the window looking at the dark sky, which was covered with grey clouds as the rain fell upon the green grass, they wondered what it'd be like to be normal or just being spoiled brats. What it'd be like to give love and receive as much in return. Maybe they'd die without each of their wishes coming true. Maybe the world was just that mean and cruel. Maybe living or love just didn't exist. Who knows? Maybe they just have on some VR glasses waiting for this nightmare to be over at least that's what they'd like to think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 133 14
A bunch of short stories I wrote for my creative writing class. 😁
290 54 16
A collection of short stories/message/writing. Dark stories with the subject death, sucide, murder and all the good stuff. You have been warned to al...
96 22 22
*COVER ART IS MY OWN ORIGINAL WORK* In this portfolio of short stories, I have 22 works, 63 pages, and 19,204 words. My stories are organized by emot...
62.5K 737 26
This is the second book of my oneshots. I really love people coming to me and complimenting my stories, I would love it if you checked my stories out...