let me be the fire that sets...

By idktfiamdoin

rengokuXOC sen was something that shouldn't have hapened, due to the unfortunate circumstances of her birth s... More

prologue
ch 1
ch 2 a new begining
ch3 the demon slayer corps
ch4 hashira
ch5 a new member
ch 6 first mission
ch7 tamayo san im back
ch8
ch9
ch10 tanjiro
ch11 tanjiro 2
ch12 a realization
ch13 a small sacrafice for you
ch14 thank you
ch15 a long awaited break
ch16 acceptance
ch17 mitsuri
ch18 a flutter of feelings
ch19 flamboyant
ch20 a nights passion
ch21 part 2
ch23
ch24 im back and gone
ch25 i miss you
ch26 be mine
ch27 pure happiness
ch28
ch29 i hate you i love you
ch30 countdown
extra
ch31 muzan
ch32 come back please
ch33 i found you
ch34 back home
ch35
ch36 the hidden village
ch37 eternal promise
ch38 pillar training
ch39 bound to you forever
ch40 an unexpected life
ch41 is this the only way
extra
ch42 the end is near
ch40 please let me
ch42 human again
ch43 my sweet
ch44 a request
ch45 denial
ch46 one last visit
ch47
ch48 last breath
ch49 we meet again
contents of the letters
extra

ch22 a troublesome head

304 6 0
By idktfiamdoin

sen:" tanjiro... sing her a lullaby and calm her down"

nezuko leaped outside taking tanjiro with her

sen:" uzui san take care of things here"

i followed tanjiro outside to help him with nezuko, he started to sing her a lullaby and before long she started to cry and reverted into a child, i smiled walking up to tanjiro i released the chains on nezuko.

sen:" tanjiro this may only be cold comfort but before something like this happens again im going to use a spell on her"

i knelt down beside them i put my hand on nezuko's head "blood demon art blood chain, bound by the rules of protecting humans if this rule is breached she shall be chained down to the earth, nezuko" if something happens again while im not present the chain will activate by itself.

tanjiro:" thank you for helping nezuko"

i smiled at him, he picked nezuko up then two sickles crashed out of the building i jumped up to where uzui was to see daki with her head attached and another demon appeared.

uzui:" well yeah im a flamboyant elegant ladies man of course, i even have three wives"

the demon was pissed if by his reply and shot a demon technique of multiple blades at uzui i rushed to uzui who was protecting two people, "soul breathing second form waltz of the maiden" i managed to deflect the blades and uzui attacked to ground making us drop.

uzui:" RUN AND GO HIDE"

he told the people behind him more blades came following us i deflected them and uzui threw bombs up towards the demons and exploded them. the sash demon made a barrier around the both of them avoiding the attack.

uzui:" ... well ordinary means wont do the trick huh"

daki:" the two of us are one after all"

sen:" we need to separate them somehow"

uzui;" yeah, we'll have tanjiro and the others deal with the sister we'll take care of the brother"

the brother demon started saying something to uzui, while i prepared to use my blood demon art to drag one of them out"i hid behind uzui to revert i cut my arm and uzui caught on to what i was planning.

gyutaro:" why are you still alive now? my blood sickle is full of deadly poison but you still haven't dropped dead yet right? riigghht!"

"what then that means uzui" uzui replied by saying he had an immunity to some poisons due to his lineage but even so i could see it slowly taking effect.

uzui:" DO IT NOW"

sen:"BLOOD DEMON ART BLOOD CHAINS"

i grabbed ahold of the sisters and with all my strength i swung her out of the building and with perfect timing the other boys had arrived. tanjiro appeared from above while i was busy putting some distance between the two, uzui had figured out how to kill both of them. zenitsu and inosuke arrived to where i was with the sash demon. i went back to uzui and saw him save tanjiro from a close attack.

sen;" TANJIRO go join zenitsu and the others me and uzui will deal with him"

tanjiro:" hai be careful"

gyutaro:" hey woman aren't you a demon as well why are u siding with those weak slayers huh huuuhhhh?"

sen;" do not group me with you people"

he threw another one of his demon technique and all of a sudden it changed direction aiming for uzuis back, but i was able to make it in time to deflect it. tanjiro and the others had their hands full with the sash demon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414 12 10
Renaeè a young girl who have amnesia have troubled remembering her past after she was experimented on as a young girl, she managed to escape and was...
823 23 8
A readerxkyojuro short story She was his escape, and he was her life. A meeting and a world only they knew, and a miracle with a end. A love that sta...
150K 3.3K 49
For ages true demons have lived to serve and protect,but due to some demon to broke a taboo y/n is forced to have a side job.She then will meet the h...
69 0 15
Flora Shizen learned of the origins of her parents and technique, Nature Breathing. However, with this came the gravity of how much her original worl...