Dejected | R. Suna

By M3IKO0O

โ—ค ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ท๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ | pวjวkส‡วp | ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š ๐š˜๐š› ๐š๐šŽ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š, ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐š™๐š’๐š›๐š’... More

โ•ฐโ–บprologue
001
002
003
004
005
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044

006

34.8K 1.7K 4.2K
By M3IKO0O

Suna was happy to get out of that house, in all honesty. It wasn't you necessarily, or even the kids. He just needed to escape the awkward situation that was lingering in the depths of his pants. He felt like a horny teenage boy again, and that honestly just disturbed him.

These were feelings that he hadn't felt in a very long time. Attraction... no, sexual attraction, just hadn't been present in his life this past year. With how overwhelmed, exhausted and just overall dejected he felt on a daily basis, it just wasn't something that was on his mind.

He wasn't quite sure how to handle this, especially since you're his children's fucking nanny.

Once he finally arrived at the gym, he was happy to see that both of the Miya twins were present, since he could definitely use some advice. Particularly anyone else's other than Atsumu's. Though, he did need to give him credit where it was due. His idea to hire a nanny wasn't half bad, except for the fact that he was now in an entirely different predicament because of it.

"Bout time you showed up!" Atsumu called out, setting down the heavy weights that were straining his thick biceps. "What took ya so long?"

"Was having breakfast with my kids, (L/n) cooked a big meal for us." He responded subtly, not giving anymore detail than he felt was necessary. There were some things that just really didn't need to be said.

"So how's that whole thing going so far? Think it's gonna help you out?" Osamu chimed in from the corner, as he stretched out calves with a deep lunge.

"Yeah, I mean, I actually woke up this morning feeling great. She cleaned the entire house last night, it looked amazing. But..."

He stopped before he could incriminate himself any further. He was embarrassed, to say the least, though he knew the twins would end up pressing the matter further.

"But...?" They both asked in unison.

"Well, I - Uh, fuck." He really didn't wanna say it out loud.

"You wanna smash, don't ya?" Atsumu cooed, a sly, condescending smirk presented itself on his lips.

"You wanna have sex with an old lady?" Osamu questioned, confusion written all over his face. Atsumu must have gotten to him with the 'old hag' routine, as well.

"She's not old! She's around our age." Suna defended, as he reached out to smack the blonde twin in the back of his idiotic head.

"But, that's what it is, isn't it?"

Suna said nothing, his eyes shifting around to find focus on anything else but Atsumu's gaze.

"Just do it then, pussy." Atsumu teases.

"The fuck? No, that's my kid's nanny." The brunette chortles. "I can't fuck the nanny."

"Says who? That's free pussy right there in front of you."

"Well, it wouldn't be 'free' since he's technically paying for her services already." Osamu retorts, offering his two cents to the conversation at hand.

"Well, yeah, but he's not paying to fuck her. That'd just be a bonus. Ya know, like buy one, get one free."

"Everyone knows that 'buy one, get one free' just means your paying one price for two different things. You're still technically paying for both."

The twins continued to chatter amongst them selves, almost completely forgetting that Suna even existed at this point. He's had about enough of this conversation, as he massages his temples out of frustration.

"Could you two please shut the fuck up?" He sighs, realizing that he was stupid to think he was going to get anything useful out of this encounter.

The Miya's cease their debate and glance over in Suna's direction. Atsumu can tell that his friend is having a hard time with this (no pun intended), but still, he can't help but take advantage of the situation and poke a little fun.

"If you aren't gonna hit that, lemme get some." The words slither out of his mouth, dripping with such filth that Suna finds absolutely disappointing.

Why were they standing here, discussing you like you're just a piece of meat? Suna Rintarou was a lot of things, but as a father to a sweet little girl, he wouldn't dare continue to speak  about you in this way.

He would probably murder someone if he ever heard them talking about his daughter like this, once she grows up. Fatherhood really does put a lot of things into perspective, admittedly so.

Osamu could sense Rin's frustration, as he shoots his brother a discerning look. "Shut the fuck up, Tsumu." He spat, sternly.

"I was just fuckin' around." He responds, throwing his hands up defensively. Of course, that wasn't entirely true, but he would keep his mouth shut for now to avoid getting himself in any further trouble.

"Anyways, I wanted to see if you guys wanted to go out for drinks tonight?" Suna asks, abruptly changing the subject.

"Fuck yeah!" Atsumu shouts excitedly. When is he not in the mood for a night out?

"I have to work tomorrow, but I guess I could tag along to babysit you assholes." Osamu smirks.

"Meet at my place then, around nine?"

"Sounds good."

"Welcome home!" You called out from the kitchen once you heard the front door opening, as Suna sluggishly walked through it, seemingly worn out from a pretty intense workout.

That was the second time that you greeted him as soon as he walked through the door. It was nice. Made him feel important, like someone was happily waiting for him come home. He could definitely get used to this.

"You're just in time for lunch." You continued, as you stirred your pot of noodles, your adorable smile never faltering. "The kids are upstairs watching a movie."

You motioned him upstairs as he nodded in acknowledgement, trekking up the staircase to say hello to his children. He found them right where you said they would be, perched infront of the tv in their playroom watching Kiki's Delivery Service.

"Daddy!" Reiko cheers as she sees her father walk through the door. She swiftly wraps her tiny arms around him, only to flinch at the contact once she realizes that he's drenched in sweat from his previous activities.

"Ew, you're stinky!" She giggles, plugging her nose teasingly. Reiki sits still, eyes glued to the tv, hardly acknowledging the commotion surrounding him.

"Guess what daddy? Ki says he wants to marry (Y/n)!" The sly girl teases her brother, as his eyes tear away from the screen abruptly, his face beating up with embarrassment.

"I-I did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did not!!"

"DID T-"

Reiki wacks his sister in the head with his beloved squirtle plushy, scowling as she topples over with a scoff. She swiftly gets up onto her feet, soon leaping on top of the boy as she returns the favor, grabbing the plush out of his hand and hitting him back twice as hard.

Rin grimaced as he watched the toys fly back and forth, as the twins completely obliterated the once spotless playroom, insistent in pummeling each other with stuffed toys. The room was hardly recognizable at this point, as if it were hit by some sort of natural disaster.

He felt bad, there was no doubt in his mind that you had most likely just cleaned the place not too long ago.

Eh, kids. Am I right?

"Hey!" Suna boomed out loud in his firm, deep dad voice, "Stop throwing shit, and pick all of this up."

The kids look at him solemnly, stopping the plushy fight immediately and obeying his every command. He didn't want to have you clean up this disaster all over again, though, he certainly wouldn't mind watching you bend over as you picked up all of the toys off the ground.

Hm?

Well, on second thought...

No. Fuck, not again.

Shit. Now, he needed to go excuse himself.

He had fully planned on taking a nice, hot shower to relieve his sore muscles, but now there was a different aching muscle that needed some attention.

He closed the door, locking it up tightly behind him as he began to shed himself of his soiled clothing. He paced around the room as he waited for the water in the shower to heat up, checking his notifications and scrolling through Instagram.

He knew he shouldn't have done it, but his finger couldn't help but float over to his ex-wife's profile. He had to see how she was doing or what she was doing, rather, instead of taking care of her kids.

He presses the first photo on her feed. The small, squared preview isn't enough for him to accept what he thinks he just saw.

Now that the photo is blown up into a slightly larger view, he's able to confirm what it is that dreadfully displays on his screen.

The picture, it laughs at him.

Their happiness, their smiles taunt the desolate man, as the photograph shatters what's left of his dignity and his heart.

Mei, his ex-wife, is pregnant.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 4.7K 59
โž” IN WHICH A ROCKY FRIENDSHIP TURNS INTO MUTUAL LIKING-NESS sakusa x f!reader chat fic! disgusting germ is back...im so happy oml
43.9K 1.1K 37
-status: ongoing but all the chapters are written! x reader ...
16.4K 596 28
๐šœ๐šž๐š—๐šŠ ๐š›๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š˜๐šž ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐š– ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› โ‹…โ€ขโ‹…โŠฐโˆ™โˆ˜โ˜ฝเผ“โ˜พโˆ˜โˆ™โŠฑโ‹…โ€ขโ‹… ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ก๐™ช๐™˜๐™  ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š. ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๏ฟฝ...
24.7K 655 19
Watanabe Rumiko and Suna Rintaro are in a relationship. However, their relationship was slowly going downhill as Suna believes that he does not love...