𝕽𝖊𝖉𝖊𝖒𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

By Exotiicco

"𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚗𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝙸 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝" More

𝘍𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘴
To My Readers

11.9K 433 511
By Exotiicco

𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗼𝘃:

"Lil mama" I heard ah voice call and I turned around seein Milo and Nehemiah standin in my room starin at me. Jaylen followed in later with Thryi and Dezzy.

"What?" I groaned confused as to how they all got in my fuckin room then I realized ain have no pants on which mean my panties would be visible if I got up.

"Get out!" I rushed them out and they all smacked they lips, Nehemiah just stood there and I glared at him "Ian goin no fuckin where good luck" He shrugged sittin on a bean bag.

I sighed knowin he really wasn't boutta go no where cause he just is like dat.

I got up wrapping my cover around me and he smacked his lips "Youn gotta hide from me, I wanted ta see yo, fat ass jiggle when you walk" He mugged me and I walked into the bathroom laughing.

Me and him had gotten a lot closer. We were building our relationship slowly, and he wasn't rushing me to open up to him which I was very thankful for.

"Get dressed for the party, and why da hell you sleep so late? It's 11:00" Nehemiah said from outside of my door, in my room.

I looked in the mirror at my body and looked down  at the underwear I was wearing. Should I tell him?

My hand wavered over the door handle. Should I?

Now or never.

I walked out in my underwear quickly going to my dresser to avoid eye contact. I slipped on some basketball shorts and stood up sighing.

I looked over at Nehemiah and his face was twisted all in his phone. I did all of that and he didn't even see me??

"Why you lookin at me like you wanna hurt me?" He laughed and I frowned going back in the bathroom and slamming the door.

Could I really be mad at him? I mean I put myself out there, I was ready for him to see that I was an intersex male and he didn't even recognize it.

Do I have a reason to really be upset?

After that whole thing I only gave Nehemiah short answers and didn't look at him. When we rode in the car I could tell he was really frustrated wit me so he stop tryna communicate.

I didn't want it to be like this but I'm just so upset. I've never been the best at communicating.

When we pulled up the the party everyone got out and I stepped my foot out only to be pulled back in the car doors locked.

"Go ahead wit put us we'll be in dea" Nehemiah said and I sighed looking out the window as he closed his car door fully locking us in the car. He had the keys of course.

"What the fuck is wrong wit you?" He asked and I looked outside seein people get out there cars and walk into the house "Nothing. Can we go." I put my hand on the door handle and he smacked his lips.

"We ain't goin no whea until you tell me what's the matter wit you" He said and I sat back. I can play this waiting game too shit.
___________

I can't do this. He too good at the waiting game. And it's only been 10 minutes.

I mean he had ah party in the car he smoked ah blunt and drunk ah lil Hennessy too but he wasn't too lit.

"You really wanna do this the hard way huh?" He asked and before I knew it my neck was being grabbed and I was forced to look at Nehemiah mad ass.

"Wtf is wrong wit you?" He tilted his head. Y'all don't know how bad I wanna kiss him right fuckin now. "And don't tell me no fuckin bullshit either or that nothings wrong" He squeezed my neck even more and my back almost arched.

Lemme stawppp.

"Okay" I whispered and he let me go but sat me on his lap "Talk" He looked at me "Look at me" He commanded and I looked at him my eyes bouncing back and forth between his eyes.

"When I went to the bathroom and came out...I was upset, I was tryna show you something important and you didn't even—" I realized I looked down so I quickly pulled my eyes up to his.

"You didn't even notice" I finished frowning and he tilted his head "Josiah" He sighed and his hands went under my shirt I was wearing "I did notice, I just don't care" He shrugged and my eyes were filling with tears.

"Wait don't cry!! Ion like dat shit Josiah suck it up!" He scrunched his face up and I looked up to stop the tears that were coming.

"Your so accepting I can't!!" I fanned my face while he held my back up for support.

"Shit if you got ah pussy that good fa me means I can flip that crazy switch" He smirked and I smacked his arm "Shut up" I mumbled my ears turning red about the thought of us having sex.

"So what is it anyway?" He asked and I tilted my head "what?" I asked.

"Sorry I meant, how did you get ah lil pussy?" He asked and I dropped my mouth open.

"Uhhh sooo... it's called intersex which means I'm born wit A females system instead of a male system" I explained how I explained to ivy.

"Ohhhh" He said then started smiling "can I feel it?" He asked and i started stuttering "Y-You wanna T-touch it I-" I breathed in and out.

"Yeah just like ah lil light touch then I'm out yo draws" He said and I looked down seeing his hands making me bite my lip.

"Just a touch" I nodded and he smiled. His hand traveled to my pants zipper and I looked down only for him to grab my neck wit his other hand "Look at me" He said makin my vagina thump.

He unbuttoned one of the buttons makin me breath ah lil harder and then the second one, and finally the third one.

He slowly pulled the zipper down but remained havin eye contact wit me. This was really something, I never got this close to people and here I am with Nehemiah, and we're only a month in.

His hand moved inside of my pants and I sat up ah lil bit just to make it easier for him.

His finger circled around makin me pull my hips forward a bit and he chuckled "sensitive" He mumbled givin me ah light kiss onna lips.

I was sensitive down there, verryyy sensitive.

"Look at me lil mama" He brought my face closer and moved my underwear to the side. His finger circled my clit once and my mouth dropped open but no sound came out even though I wanted it too. All that came out was a breath.

"Alright thats all I wanted" He said getting ready to take his hand out but I stopped him grabbin his hands and lookin at him, I repositioned his fingers and slid onto one of them.

I hadn't had sex in ah while but god his finger fit so perfectly.

"Josiah" He gave me ah look and I bucked my hips rolling them back and forth.

𝗡𝗲𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

why is he so fuckin sexy?

Yeah I've been wit bitches and shit but Ian neva been wit ah bitch that fucked they selves wit my fingers. That shit turned be on and I just watched him.

His moans sexy as hell, the faces he making every fuckin thing about him is just...god ion kno.

I watched him bounce up and down before I started curling my fingers and added three of them at once, THATS when he started going crazy.

"Oh fuck!!" He cried leaning back ah lil his hands resting on both the driver and the passenger seat while he laid down.

He pushed himself back onto my finger makin me go faster "Oh my godd!" His eyes rolled back.

Atp fuck the fuckin party this is where it's at.

"Pleaseee!" He said tears rollin down his face "Please what baby?" I asked and he arched his back up as I kept going as ah fast pace "Oh my god" He kept repeating over and over again until I got sprayed all over my hoodie and his jeans were wet.

I looked inside of them and seen he also came. He ah squirter.

Neva would've thought.

"What is that? Did I pee?" He asked out of breath and I shook my head "You squirted" I licked my fingers and he stared at me.

It taste like green apple skittles. Yum.

"Ian neva squirted before" He said and I laughed at him before zippin his pants and buttoning it back up "Lemme see if Milo got some sweatpants" I said lookin in da back.

Milo always got some shit in hea, he loves his car, and if you didn't actually go to his house you would think he lived in it.

"Hmm" I grabbed some old ones and gave them to him. They smelled clean so he took of his pants he was wearing and I got ta see the mess I made makin me smirk at it.

I can't wait ta see what it look like.

"What time is it?" He asked slipping the sweatpants on and drying the car with the pants he had just taken off "1:44 am" I told him and he nodded his head.

He continued drying the car off and was finishing it when they all came back.

"Why da hell my windows fogg—" He looked in between us and Thryi did the same thing "YALL fucked??!!!" They screamed and I looked at the both of them muggin.

Josiah ears turned red asf "No!" He said quickly and they gave him a look "I'll tell you inna gc later" He mumbled and I scrunched my face up.

When they get ah gc?

"Dezzy come on!" Thryi yelled and dragged ah drunk Dezzy inna front seat of the car.

"Why you ain driving?" I asked Milo as he pulled Jaylen in the car wit us "Cause I had ah lol but ta drink and Thryi ain't have nun to busy checkin bitches about her Female" He rolled his eyes.

Josiah rested his head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around him "You wanna sleepover?" He asked and I nodded my head almost immediately.

"Move Jaylen!" Milo huffed and Jaylen pouted "Sit on my lap baby" He said drunk asf doin ah ugly ass smile "if I do you just gone be mad inna mornin dl ass nigga" Milo said and we all laughed and Thryi started the car.

"You gotta boyfriend?" Jaylen asked and Milo eyed him "Yes I do" He said turning his head to face Jaylen fully and Jaylen started crying "Why????" He huffed and I started laughin hard asf recording him so he could see how he be actin.

"Jaylen you are my bf" Milo rolled his eyes and we just shrugged it off. We been knew dat Jaylen just can't get out the hoe phase to save his fuckin life. I believe he can do it tho.

"Wait Frl!" He stopped cryin and Milo shook his head "Naw I'm playin you fuck it up everytime we do try to work" Milo said and the car stopped.

"Aight you should be sober enough to drive home unless you wanna stay??" Thryi asked Milo as me and Josiah got out of the car.

"Naw I'm good yall go ahead." he shook his head.

Thryi got ah drunk Dezzy out of the car. She kept smackin Thryi ass and mumblin "love how dat shit be jiggling" I rolled my eyes everytime she said dat shit.
__________

"Come on ah nigga wanna cuddle" I mumbled sleepy as shit and he walked over to me chargin his phone first and then laying on top of me. He ain sleep wit no underwear on so I kept playin wit his ass.

"You eat ass?" He asked outta da blue and I scrunched my face up "Hell naw tf" I mugged him and he frowned "Frl? Damn" He sighed turned his head.

"What? You like gettin yo ass ate?" I asked and he nodded "If I'm bein honest yes I do" He sighed "but it's okay you don't got too" he shrugged and sat up playin wit my sweatpants strings.

"Naw imma do dat shit cause if I don't do it you gone find somebody else too" I mumbled and he laughed "You really would eat my ass if I asked?" He asked tilting his head to the side and I nodded.

"Hell yeah"

"Well ion like gettin my ass ate so you in luck" He smiled and I laughed at his goofy ass.

"Go ta sleep you Tired me out" I said and he clicked his light off laying down on top of my chest.

Thoughts?

Vote and Comment🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 10.8K 37
" 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡, 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 " #1 in intersex
37.6K 2.2K 36
"𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒚𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕, 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕, 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉' 𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐀
1.5M 72.9K 52
"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚟'𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐"☆ 𝚂𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝙼𝚢 𝚋�...
3.9M 165K 56
" 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚎."☆