The New Duelist In Town | MRe...

By C9-Destiny

Enter the world of Y/n L/n a 16-year-old childish teenager who hangs out with friends Yuya and Yuzu and does... More

Lets Duel! | Chapter 1
Nico's Proposal | Chapter 2
Swing Into Action! | Chapter 3
Pendulum Summon?! | Chapter 4
Tearlaments... | Chapter 5
New Students! | Chapter 6
Running Into Some Complications | Chapter 7
Going to LDS | Chapter 8
Sylvia vs Y/n | Chapter 9
Filler Chapter | Chapter 11
I Have Circle Brain | Chapter 12
Got A New Keyboard! | Chapter 13
There are Two!? | Chapter 14

A Small Confession | Chapter 10

2.3K 32 21
By C9-Destiny

Hey guys I hope it is I Bread! Also, I have taken over this chapter for the day for this 6-CONSOLES fellow, he is weird but told me to tell you that He owns nothing in this story and everything used belongs to their respective owners and is used for entertainment purposes. I am terrible at writing things about love so get ready for some bad writing! I also have a question, who won the duel of Yugi vs Jaden Yuki?

🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 Chapter 10 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲

Y/n L/n's Wins!

After the announcement that Y/n had been made that Y/n had won Sylvia's friends or goons started to run towards Sylvia was left on the floor on all fours staring at the ground while the Action Field Spell of Darkville was starting to disappear and the large city was going into the ground disappearing when it touched.

Then Y/n's friends who were on top of the building jumped down when they were low enough to the point they would not get hurt they all ran towards Y/n including Yuya who was a bit behind them but still made it to him.

On the ground near Y/n's foot were the cards that Sylvia had stolen from Yuya the two cards being Timegazer Magician and Stargazer Magician and when Y/n looked down and saw them he then picked them up with one of his hands.

Sylvia then got up from the ground and then looked at Y/n and his friends with some angered eyes. "Listen here! You may have won the duel, but you still are going to lose your Pendulum Cards! Go get them, guys!" Sylvia ordered her goons who nodded and were about to attack Y/n and his friends until someone ran through one of the entryways and quickly knocked out all of Sylvia and all her goons who were now laying on the floor in pain.

"Let this be a lesson to all of you! Y/n and Yuya rule and bullies drool!" A short girl with blue hair said facing towards Sylvia and her goons who were in pain.

"Woah... Who are you, and how did you do that?" Y/n asked in amazement looking at the girl who then turned around to looked to look at him. "Huh, sorry about that I am just someone who was amped up by your sweet skills! But if you are asking how I did that I just caught them off guard but I also have played a lot of Assasin Creed," The girl said in a tone of excitement towards Y/n who just nodded as Yuzu had a tick mark on her forehead asking herself how that makes any sense.

"Hey don't you study here though, at Leo Duel School?" Yuya asked the girl who then smiled and responded to her question with, "I was considering it, but thanks to Mr. Hotshot of there made me completely changed my mind! I am going to make both you and him my duel guru!" The girl said pointing at Y/n and Yuya who looked shocked as well as their friends.

"Say what? Do you want to make me teach you dueling? I can understand about Y/n but why me?" Yuya asked curiously as to why the blue hair girl would want her to her teacher.

"Simple I have heard about your style of dueling and when I duel I want to have fun! Your duel against the Sledgehammer may not have been the most impressive one I have seen, but it was the most entertaining one I have seen!" The girl said towards Yuya who smiled.

"Oh, where are my manners thought! I am Sora Perse, nice to meet you guys!" The blue-haired girl now known as Sora said to the group as Yuya extended her hands to shake hands with Sora who shook Yuya's with her own.

"Yeah, nice to meet you as well Sora!" Yuya said something as well was occurring elsewhere.

In The Dark Room...

"What are you doing just laying there! Take their Pendulum Cards!" A guy with a black suit yelled at the screen to order Sylvia until he was stopped by the gray-haired girl who was the CEO of the Leo Corporation.

"No stop, leave it be," The girl said as the guy in the suit was surprised. "That Yuya kid is surprising me but that friend of hers is even more interesting. I thought Yuya would be the only one to Pendulum Summon but now we have two people that can Pendulum Summon. Yuya Sakaki and Y/n L/n... You two continue to pique my interest more than I have expected..." The gray-haired girl said as she continued to stare at the screen of Y/n and Yuya blushing very slightly when looking at Y/n's image though...

Back With The Group...

The group were continuing to talk about subjects mainly about Sora and the Three Musketeers Allie, Frederick, and Tate were quick to add Sora to their group which she happily accepted. On the other hand Yuzu, Yuya, and Y/n were talking to each other.

"Yuya... Y/n... Are you sure you guys are up to this?" Yuzu asked the two of them who just nodded and Yuya started talking, "Oh, cmon Yuzu it can't be that hard," she said in a tone of excitement as Y/n smiled and Yuzu started questioning that remark.

"How can you be so sure?" Yuzu said as she stepped up closer to Yuya  who was about to speak until Y/n started speaking, "We are sure, I am just going to teach the basics of the game like Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, and Pendulum Summoning while Yuya teaches the entertaining part!" Y/n said with a lot of excitement in his voice and Sora was then interested when Y/n knew about Fusion Summoning.

"Wait how to do you how to Fusion Summon?" Sora asked Y/n who then looked at her. "Oh, I learned how to Fusion Summon from the internet from a guide, but when I learned how to Fusion Summon I immediately added some to my deck when I was younger and challenged my mom to a duel..." Y/n said as they sweatdropped at the fact that he learned to Fusion Summon from the internet but were a bit interested in how his duel against his mother went and asked him.

"Hey, Y/n how did that duel go against your mother go?" Tate asked as Y/n then remembered about 9 years ago when he was around the age of 6 to 7 and was dueling against his mom in Yu-Gi-Oh...

Flashback...

It was Y/n's mother's turn and she had only 100 Life Points with two cards in her hand and Y/n was smiling thinking that he was going to win for once against his mother because he had 4000 Life Points still and 5 monsters on his side of the field being: First of the Dragons, Darkfire Dragon, Luster Dragon, Red-Eyes Black Dragon, and Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon on his side of the field because during that time he thought dragons were cool.

First of the Dragons Level 9

Fusion Monster / Requirements: Must be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways and requires 2 Normal Monsters.

Effect: You can only control 1 "First of the Dragons". This card cannot be destroyed by battle, except by battle with a Normal Monster, and is unaffected by other monsters' effects.

2700 Attack / 2000 Defense

Darkfire Dragon Level 4

Fusion Monster / Requirements: Firegrass + Petit Dragon

1500 Attack / 1250 Defense

Luster Dragon

Normal Monster

1900 Attack / 1600 Defense

Red-Eyes Black Dragon Level 7

Normal Monster

2400 Attack / 2000 Defense

Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon Level 12

Fusion Monster / Requirements: Blue-Eyes White Dragon + Blue-Eyes White Dragon + Blue-Eyes White Dragon.

4500 Attack / 3800 Defense

Y/n had a huge smile on his face but when he saw a small smirk on his mother's face that smile dropped as she started speaking. "To start of my turn I activate the Quick-Play Spell, Super Polymerization!" She said as a card appeared on the field.

Super Polymerization

Quick-Play Spell Card

Effect: Discard 1 card; Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters from either field as Fusion Material. Neither player can activate cards or effects in response to this card's activation.

"To activate this card I have to discard one card from my hand and I will discard my Monster Reborn from my hand to the Graveyard!" Y/n's mother Tatsumi said as the last card in her hand was sent to the Graveyard.

"I know you can Fusion Summon now Y/n but you are not the only one who can! I now can fuse monsters from either side of the field as Fusion Material to Fusion Summon a monster, so I will use all 5 of your dragons!" Tatsumi said to her son as he looked in horror as all 5 of his monsters disappeared into particles leaving him wide open.

"I now fuse your 5 dragons to Fusion Summon a monster that will finish you!" Tatsumi said as a bigger monster began to appear on her side of the field. "I Fusion Summon! Five-Headed Dragon!" She said as a dragon with 5 heads each being different from the other appeared on her side of the field. The dragon then looked at Y/n and roared at Y/n causing him to get scared and tears were beginning to form in his eyes.

Five-Headed Dragon Level 12

Fusion Monsters / Requirements: Must be Fusion Summoned and requires 5 Dragon-Type Monsters.

Effect: Must be Fusion Summoned. Cannot be destroyed by battle with a DARK, EARTH, WATER, FIRE, or WIND monster.

5000 Attack / 5000 Defense

Tatsumi closed her eyes and smiled and her Five-Headed Dragon was about to attack Y/n until she opened her eyes she saw her son with tears forming in his eyes. In an instant, she quickly ended the duel and ran over to her son who had his cheeks puffed up and tears in his eyes.

"You ok?" Tatsumi asked her adorable son in a concerned tone while comforting him. "Y-Yeah! I am a big boy now!" A younger Y/n said while holding his mother close while she kept patting his back.

"Shh honey, let it out," Tatsumi said as Y/n opened the flood gates and tears began to come out of his eyes as he cried into his mother who just kept comforting him.

Back To The Present...

"It went fine..." Y/n said as everyone else said, "Sure..." as everyone got back to talking but then Y/n brought out his phone and checked the time then frowned. Yuya saw this and concerned asked if he was ok.

"Yeah, I am fine I just need to go home now," Y/n said as the rest of his friends to frown and Yuzu started speaking, "Oh... Well, see you tomorrow I guess..." Yuzu said in a disappointed tone.

"Oh, don't be sad! We will see each other tomorrow!" Y/n said in the hope to make everyone feel a little better which it did. Y/n then gave his goodbyes to all of his friends and was leaving the LDS's center court until Yuya stopped him by the wrist.

"Yuya? What is wrong?" Y/n asked his red and green-haired friend confused. "H-Hey Y/n c-can you m-meet me at the beach l-later at 8:00 P.M i-if possible?" Yuya asked Y/n nervously who responded with, "Sure I guess, but why?" confused why she wanted him to meet up later at the beach.

"I-I want to talk to you p-privately about something..." Yuya said nervously as Y/n just pat her head which got her to blush. "Ok! See you there Yuya!" Y/n said running off going home leaving Yuya there with a flushed face.

At The Beach at 8:00 P.M...

(Art is not mine but god damn this looks good!)

It was now 8:00 P.M and Y/n was sitting on the soft sand of one of Paradise City waiting for Yuya to come. "Yuya... Where are you?" Y/n said out loud thinking no one was there until...

"I'm right behind you!" Yuya said surprising him from behind. "Gah!" Y/n let out as he got up and turned around to see Yuya. "Oh, it's just you Yuya," Y/n said as he then regained his composure.

"So what did you call me here to talk about," Y/n said as he faced Yuya who was now fidgetting her fingers. "W-Well you s-see Y/n i-its this thing I have been kept m-myself for a while and n-need to tell y-you it," Yuya said to Y/n nervously as Y/n then nodded.

"Ok, what is it?" Y/n asked curiously about what the thing Yuya had to tell him about. "W-Well y-you see Y-Y/n, I-I..." Yuya said much more nervously than in her last sentence.

"You what?" Y/n asked Yuya more curious about what she needed to tell as he then walked up to Yuya and held both of her hands. "Cmon just tell me," Y/n then asked in a childish tone to Yuya who then started to speak, "I Really Like You Y/n!" Yuya said to Y/n out loud creating the atmosphere around the two of them.

After that Yuya had an extremely red face and was staring at the ground. "I really like you... You have been there for me ever since my father's disappearance, and have treated me with such kind care, so I ask you this... W-Will you be m-my b-boyfriend?" Yuya asked Y/n with her eyes closed hoping that she would not reject him.

A few seconds had past and Yuya had grown very worried and opened up her eyes which had some tears forming in them only to see that Y/n had kissed her. This made Yuya shocked and made her body tense up a lot and after Y/n had stopped with his kiss he then looked at Yuya with a smile.

"Does that answer your question?" Y/n asked in a cheeky tone as Yuya quickly went up towards him and hugged him as he returned the hug. "D-Does this m-mean we are a couple now?" Yuya asked Y/n who nodded as she hugged Y/n tighter which was starting to hurt Y/n but he endured it.

"Y-Y/n I have a small favor to ask of you..." Yuya asked Y/n who then looked at her as she was still blushing madly.

"Sure! Ask away?" Y/n said in a cheerful tone towards his new girlfriend. "W-Well can you give me a-another k-kiss?" Yuya asked Y/n who then smiled and moved his face towards Yuya who moved hers closer to his until their lips connected to each other...

To Be Continued...

Woo, I am back baby after a small break and I feel fanfuckingtastic! I might update tomorrow if I feel good but who knows this chapter contained something called love something that I know very little of other than it is a chemical reaction that makes animals want to breed so I don't know but thanks for reading this chapter so cheer!

-6 Consoles Signing Out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 340 58
A fanfic for the Yugioh 5D's character, Yusei Fudo. (Y/N) is a girl who just turned 18 and discovered that her parents held a terrible secret. Dec...
2K 56 14
This is the story of a 13-year old boy who is trained to defeat dimensions, and was top of his class by doing so. He has worked so hard, he doesn't h...
25K 368 23
You are a spy for Akaba Reiji for years now. Your mission is spy Academia in Fusion Dimension for 5 years now. And finally he can go back home after...
426 4 16
This is about a young sixteen girl from our dimension accidentally crossing over into Yusei's dimensions. She doesn't want to leave and feels like sh...