loved by royalty ༄ hyunlix

נכתב על ידי dalkomgyu

who knew their promises came true? Highest rankings: #1 - next life -- -- עוד

book one | intro
beginnings.
speeches.
meet again.
dancing in the dark.
confess.
fell.
coffee.
cover.
argue.
moonlit room.
take your time, Hyun.
love & tears.
the red wedding.
if our love was tragedy.
in the end.
book two | intro
no, that ain't it.
it's snowing?
live performance.
into it.
eh?
you & i under the sunset
marked anniversary.
"stolen".
her.
HELLOJSJSJAJJA
unless.
take a break.
(^∀^●)ノシ
misfortune.
restless.
forget it.

kisses and coffee.

901 43 36
נכתב על ידי dalkomgyu

[Minho's POV]

3:47.

our date was supposed to start at four.

the cafe was nice, very aesthetic. i heard this place existed ever since gyeoul era;

aka tragic love story between prince and commoner.

in history books, this is where their first date took place. a photograph of a blonde boy reading a book was displayed. it was the photo the prince took of him that day.

the cafe was called 'dlwlrama'

felix_2
> hyunggg
> how tf do you expect me to look after three crackheads ㅠㅠ

idk bout you ㅠㅠ <
just deal with them 😐<

> HOW
seen.

"hello there." a boy sat down right in front of me, i looked up from my phone and saw my date smiling warmly at me.

"oh hi! how long have you been there?" i tilted my head to the side. my heart started beating faster and i felt my stomach filling with butterflies.

is this what love is?

"not for long, i just arrived. i suppose you're minho?" the latter set aside his phone and focused his gaze towards me, leaving me flustered.

"and you're j-jisung aren't y-you...?"

oh yay, you stuttered, great job.

"aaah, you're shy~ is it because of my stare?" his eyes sparkled.

he's adorable.

"k-kinda, yeah..." i rubbed my nape, clearly embarrassed.

ding!

i checked my phone.

felixnsunshine
> COMPLIMENT HIM
> "is it bc of my stare?"
> "yeah, with a pretty face like that? who wouldn't be blown away by your beauty?"
> GOSH HYUNG
> DO IT
seen.

felix_02
> HYUNJIN RAN AWAY AGAIN ㅠㅠ
> OH NVM I FOUND HIM
seen.

i placed my phone to the side and admired the boy in front of me. i glanced at the table where felix and yeji was sitting. hyunjin and olivia were out at the arcade as if that wasn't predictable.

they both shot a glare and i looked back to jisung.

here goes nothing...

"you're very pretty, you know?" i flashed a smile. he looked at me shocked, his cheeks turning a slight tint of pink.

"shut up." he covered his face with both his hands. i noticed a ring that had a purple gemstone on it.

"that's a nice ring..." i held his hand. i didn't even bother to notice that he was now a blushing mess.

"may i take your order?" a lanky blue haired boy chirped, his name tag on the left side of his apron has 'soobin :)' with his handwriting on it.

"i'll take an iced americano and a cheesecake." jisung shot up and gave the waiter a teethy smile.

cute.

"i guess you like cheesecakes." soobin looked up from the little pastel blue note pad.

"how about you?" the boy asked.

"ah, i'll have a latte and a glazed donut." i was still holding jisung's hand, gently caressing it with my thumb. he grew used to it.

"are you two a couple? we have discounts for lovebirds here." he looked at me with anticipation.

"well, soon to be." he looked at the latter with a smirk and back at soobin, who was visually flustered by the two.

"oookayyyy...your order will come in a few minutes with a 15% discount. thank you for coming to dlwlrama cafe!" soobin bowed in gratitude and went to the counter.

"so...would you like me to walk you home later?" i asked.

"up to you." he looked up from his phone with his eyes filled with star-like shimmers.

as if the universe was in it.

"hey not to be nosy or anything but who are you texting? your phone is dinging quite a lot of times in just five minutes." jisung sipped on his drink.

"ah, it's my brother. he's 'babysitting' my sister and his two friends." i said, putting my phone aside. not forgetting to turn on silent mode.

"do you have pictures of them? they sound cute." his face had his signature smiley look all over it.

i mean, who couldn't resist?

"you can meet them later, i promised them to let them meet you after our date."

[Felix's POV]

dlwlrama.

the name itself felt somewhat familiar.

the place was decorated neatly, tones of white and pastel blue garments placed over the tables, along with blue and white roses in glass jars.

ding!

"who's that?" yeji peeked at my phone.

"hyunjin." i swiped on the notification and was amused by his text.

jiniret hyung =)
> LIX
> ME AND OLIVIA FOUND A PAST LIVE READER AROUND THE CORNER
> CMERE WITH YEJI
> LET MINHO HANDLE HIMSELF

okay chill where are you<

> JUST BY THE ARCADE TAKE A LEFT AND YOU'LL SEE AN ALLEY WITH FAIRY LIGHTS
> JUST FOLLOW THE LIGHTS AND WE'LL BE THERE

I SAID CHILL <

> oh sorry JJSJDJDKDK

be there at five 🧑‍🦲<
seen.

cat addict

i assume you'd know how to flirt <
good luck hyung <
i'll come back around 30 mins <
don't do anything stupid <

> STFU NO WAY
> YAH
> LEE FELIX
> IM GOING TO KILL YOU
seen.

i looked over to minho's table and saw him glare at me, i shrugged my shoulders and took my chocolate shake with me and walked out the establishment.

"you think we used to be friends in our past life?" yeji rested her arm around my shoulder, clearly struggling due to the height difference.

"i don't understand why past me would befriend someone who's dumb."

"i hate you."

we arrived at the alley, amused by the fairy lights hyunjin mentioned. i took a picture for my dead instagram account.

"yo this looks sketchy." yeji wrapped herself around my arm, scared.

"please remember you are a bad b, bad b's don't get scared. now let go of me tf." i shook her out of my touch.

"says the one who's scared of frogs." yeji clapped back.

"now who was the one clinging on my arm earlier?"

"shut up."

[I'M BACK AND UPDATING REGULARLY NOW]

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

5.8K 271 18
Love makes fools of us all. This is a story about a strong attraction between two people, and their attempts to fight it. ~~~~ #1 Chanjin - February...
62.4K 2.7K 56
Side story of Yours: Hyunlix. You do not have to read the main story to read this one! It stands on it's on. Changbin has always admired their leade...
88.7K 3.6K 40
in which bang chan accidentally creates a chat with 7 other strangers. this is mainly minsung focus tbh. disclaimer: i don't own the characters, i on...
11.5K 177 17
Hello i am Kim Y/N i live in Seoul of Korea my parents left me when i was little now i live with my grandma and i am transferring schools...ugh Best...