A Marriage To Treasure (Mpreg)

By DarkFlower065

What will happen when two people marry each other after having met two weeks ago? With rules and boundaries s... More

Disclaimer
The Marriage
The first meeting
The Unexpected
The Awkward Situation
Stalker
Nightmare and Guilt
Date
Rain
Cooking in kitchen??
Guests
Shopping
Honeymoon
My husband
Mirror
Being together
Library
A talk with friend
The last day of honeymoon
Returning home
The meeting
I miss you
Sweet Surprise
The intruder
Our home
Surprise
My naughty husband
Gym
Conversation pit
Testing The Trust
What really happened?
Sick??
Contract
Love
Someone from past
New information
Needs
Shifting
Little time together
The Mall
Abduction
Angry Perth
Yearning
The baby
Epilogue
Note

Their Past

1.1K 77 15
By DarkFlower065

⚠️ Violence
⚠️ Assault

Perth walked into the living room and saw Saint lost in his own thoughts. He sat besides Saint and hesitantly pulled one of Saint's hand into his own. Saint was snapped back to reality after that gentle touch. He looked at Perth and his eyes welled up with tears.

Perth smiled at him and wiped his tears. "Perth, I... I... Do you want to know about my past?" Saint asked Perth, unsure of what the other will answer. " Saint, as much as I want to know about your past, I don't wanna force you to tell me. If you think you are not ready, I'll wait for you till you are ready." Perth spoke assuring Saint that everything was fine.

Saint looked at Perth and gathered the courage to tell him about his past. "Perth, I was in a relationship before. I don't know if I should call it a relationship or not. He was my senior in college, his name is Trump. When I was in the final year of college, he approached me and asked me out. I had never been on date before so I  accepted it. After sometime we started going out frequently. He was really nice to me all the time. After graduation when I started working, I shifted to apartment because the distance between home and my work place required 3 hours of travel. Everything was going well, I felt like I was living in a dreamland."

Saint sniffed before continuing, "Then, one day Trump called me asking to transfer him some money since he didn't receive his salary. I transferred it instantly without asking anything further. Then he would call me occasionally and ask to transfer money and I did it without asking him any questions because I thought I loved him and this was normal."

"After few days....."

Flashback

It was Saturday morning and Saint was at his apartment waiting for Mean since they had planned of going for shopping. There was a knock on the door and Saint hurried to open it. When he opened the door, he saw Trump standing at door, he had creepy smile on his face, blood shot eyes and his body reeking of alcohol. Saint had goosebumps looking at the sight.

"Trump, what happened?" Saint tried to talk to Trump but Trump pushed him aside and walked into the apartment. Saint didn't knew what to do, he followed Trump who went and sat on the couch.

Saint rushed to the kitchen to fetch him some water. When he returned, he saw Trump lying on couch. Seeing the state of his boyfriend, Saint decided of calling Mean and cancelling their plan. He placed the glass of water on table and was ready to leave when Trump caught his hand.

The grip of Saint's hand was so strong that Saint yelped in pain. But the grip didn't loosen. Trump pulled Saint towards him, fear enveloped Saint seeing the devilish look of his boyfriend.

Saint tried to free himself from Trump's grip. "Leave me!! It hurts!!! Ahhh!" That's when he saw the creepy smile appearing again on Trump's face. With all the strength Saint pushed Trump and freed himself, making a run towards the door. But before he could do that, Trump pushed him and he landed on ground, his head hitting the tea table.

Trump than yanked him and threw him on the couch and in his desperate attempts to free himself, Saint's ankle got twisted. He cried in pain but Trump had turned deaf ear to all the crying and pleading.

He moved towards Saint and picked up the twisted ankle and started pressing it with force. Excruciating pain shot through Saint's body and he screamed in pain.

Trump brought his face close to Saint's ear and hissed, "Love, it's me. Your Trump. Why are you trying to run away? My sweet little baby, did you forgot that it was me who chose you?"

Saint was crying in pain but still managed to speak, "Trump, please, it's hurting. I am sorry if I did something wrong. Please don't do this."

Trump laughed looking at Saint and then spoke, "It's hurts??? Then think about me!!! How disgusting I am feeling spending my time with you!!"

Saint was shocked hearing those words. "But Trump you love me. Then why are you doing this?" Saint's ankle was hurting badly.

"Love??? Who will love you? I feel so disgusted spending time with you. If it wasn't for your money, I would have never even talked to you. You are nothing but a faggot!! Why do you think that nobody asked you on a date? It's because you are no good except for your money" Trump spoke with venom in his voice.

"I was disgusted being with you. Why do you think I never touched you or kissed you?? IT'S BECAUSE I FEEL DISGUSTED!!!" Trump's words were causing pain to Saint.

Trump not only hurt his ankle but also broke his heart.

Trump pressed the ankle again and Saint was now feeling exhausted from the unbearable pain. He started sinking into darkness that's when the apartment's door opened and Mean entered.

Seeing the sight, Mean rushed towards couch knocking Trump out of his way. He punched him few times and after making sure he wouldn't get up any time soon, he rushed towards Saint.

Saint was in agony and couldn't stand up. Mean picked him up and darted out of the apartment locking the door.

He then drove Saint to hospital and got him treated after which they went to file a complaint. Mean brought Saint to his apartment asking him to take rest while he went to assist cops with the Trump.

Trump was arrested and put in jail. After somedays it was revealed that Trump was drug addict, involved in gambling and various other criminal activities. He was in debt and owed money to loan sharks.

After few weeks Saint's ankle was recovered. Life was back to normal and he started spending his weekends at Mean's place.

One of the weekend, Mean got a call from home saying his father was hospitalized and he had to rush back home. That day Saint had to stay at his apartment.

It was 10.00 am in morning when the apartment's door was knocked. Saint thought it would be the pizza delivery he had ordered earlier and went to get the door.

As soon as he opened the door, he was greeted by Trump. He hurried to close the door but Trump pushed him aside and got into the apartment.

Saint tried to run for the door but Trump caught him. He punched Saint in guts and slapped his face. Then he caught Saint by his hair and dragged him towards the bedroom.

Saint was thrown inside the bedroom and Trump started punching him. Blows after blows were landed on Saint till he passed out.

For two days, Trump continued to torture Saint. He would walk into the bedroom and beat Saint to his satisfaction and leave. Saint's body was covered in scar and he was left to starve without food and water.

Third day, Trump walked into the bedroom, Saint was scared looking at him but what he said made Saint shiver. "You little bitch!! You thought you will get away by hurting me?? I'll make you pay for all the trouble I faced. I have someone coming over, who will teach you what you are. Let me hear your screams when they'll rip your ass apart."

Trump locked Saint in bedroom to cry. Saint lost hope, he couldn't contact anyone since Trump took away his cell. He was silently praying to God for help when he heard the apartment's door being opened. He knew that nothing could be done now, there was rustling outside and his bedroom's door opened.

He expected Trump to come and slap him and beat him up but all that happened was two hands pulled him up to his feet. He looked up and saw Mean standing in front of him with pained expression. He hugged him and let himself cry out the pain.

He was so badly hurt that he couldn't even walk. Mean carried him to his apartment. Trump was arrested again and more charges were pressed against him which included escaping prison.

Whatever happened that day left a big impact on Saint. He started getting nightmares and he would wake up screaming. All this time, Mean was by his side.

Saint didn't wanted to tell this to his parents because he was afraid that they'll ask him to leave the job and take over the business. But this job was necessary for him to prove himself.

Thereafter he stayed at Mean's place, he even started treatment for his post traumatic experience. Slowly with passage of days everything went fine.

End of flashback

"After few days Plan told Mean about you. And I was present there when he was telling. By the way Plan spoke, I understood that you were a good guy and offered to help thinking that it might help me solve my problem. I thought that after learning that I am married, Trump will finally stop bothering me. But I was wrong." Saint continued to narrate his story. By this time Perth had pulled Saint against his chest and was holding him in his arms. Saint's head was lying on Perth's chest.

"Monday when I joined back, I got a letter from him, I tried to ignore it but then yesterday when I went to the nearby store to buy grocery, I saw him there waiting outside the store. I was scared and hurrying back home. He was on my trail but thankfully Mean was there on time and rescued me. I am scared Perth."

Perth tightened his grip around Saint as if trying to keep him away from all bad things. "Saint, don't be scared. I am here right besides you. I'll protect you. No one can lay their finger on you henceforth. Be it Trump or anyone else. You have me, nothing wrong will happen to you henceforth." Perth tried to pacify Saint.

After a while, Saint turned his head towards Perth and asked in soft voice, "Why did you marry me?" Perth sighed as he prepared himself to answer the question.

"Do you want to know about my past?" Perth asked Saint while the other answered him with a nod. "Well, when I was 15, I felt in love with my childhood friend. I confessed my feelings to him and he accepted me. We were in relationship and I was happy being with him. But after 4 months of relationship, he started to argue. He would fight with me for small small things, sometimes he would reject to meet me. I thought that it might be due to spending lot of time together so I distanced myself from him a bit."

"But it didn't improve the condition, it got even worse. One day I was returning to my condo after football practice when I found him kissing a girl. My heart broke into pieces. I walked towards him and yanked him away from the girl."

"When I asked him why he did it, he said that the girl was rich and he didn't wanted to be with someone poor like me. It had my blood boiling when I realised that my love left me for money."

"I didn't knew what I felt at that moment. Anger, jealousy, frustration, everything was building inside me. I decided to concentrate on studies and earn as much money as possible. The only aim that remained in my life was earning money. I started studying hard, after graduation I got a job in a good company, I worked hard and did overtime. After a while I started my own business. Soon I was able to gain clients and nail down all the deals. I extended my business into different countries. I bought a big house and luxurious car. But nothing I did could satisfy me."

"Then my mother asked me to get married. When I went to meet the girl, she was the same girl my ex had kissed. I felt disgusted looking at her. I returned home and told my mother that I didn't wanted to marry her. When she asked why, I said I already had a lover. It solved the things for a while but then my mother started to ask me about my lover and if I don't let her meet my love, she will force me to marry that girl. That was when I decided of this fake marriage."

"I had a clear thought in my mind about what I was gonna say. But when I saw you with Plan I felt that you were like a missing piece from my life. Initially I wanted to ask you to be my fake boyfriend but I got greedy. I thought that if I married you, I will get a chance to spend more time with you. So I directly spoke to you about marriage."

"You can call me selfish, but I thought this was the only way to spend time with you and showing you my love and care. Yes, I agree that I am in love with you, the very first time I saw you. I am not asking you for an answer. I just want you to let me take care of you. Give me a chance to prove to you that I am worthy of your love. I want to make you happy, I want to protect you, let me be the only one who can see the weaker side of you. I want to cherish you till my last breathe, I want to treasure you. Can you give me one chance?" Perth held his breathe while he waited for an answer.

Saint turned around and looked at Perth and then hid his face into Perth's chest while whispering, "I am not stopping you Perth."

Perth smiled to himself after hearing Saint's response and pulled Saint more close to him, sniffing his hair and filling his senses with Saint's scent. Saint felt safe and secure and slowly drifted into sleep due to the exhaustion caused by his confession about past.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 2.5K 28
𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒉 π‘Ίπ’‚π’Šπ’π’• π’‡π’‚π’π’‡π’Šπ’„ πŸ”₯πŸ”žπŸ”ž πŸ… #57- Perth (12-8-2020) "𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’‰π’†π’„π’Œ 𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’šπ’π’– π’…π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆" - 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒉 "π‘Όπ’Ž...
Collided By Ann

Fanfiction

196 19 7
Synopsis: In the beginning, it was secret dates and hidden kisses. Then life happened, tearing them apart because no one agreed for them to be togeth...
14.3K 1.2K 42
Sonpin An accidental encounter leads to Pin's life taking a turn. Pin, who is afraid of people and love finds himself falling for a person whom he me...
68K 3.2K 49
Due to unusual circumstances, Pete ends up living with a mafia. What will happen when he develops feelings for the head? Pete finds himself yearning...