Beneath Your Beautiful {A Lol...

By selenagomezrox1999

In several love stories there is the concept of opposites attracting but in this case they are exactly the sa... More

Looks Who's Drooling Now
Well, He's Wrong
One Of Those Girls
Stalker
A Date...With You?
Certainly Made An Effort
I Will So Kill Him
Things Just Get Better
You Know Each Other?
You Don't Know?
Are You Scared, Babe?
Goodbye Present
Selena? Interesting...
The More The Merrier, Right?
Bodyguard
So, Let's Get Packing...
Until, Now
I Need Different
I Hate Him And That's All...
She Better Like It Rough
As My Saviour
You Never Expect The Unexpected
What Do I Do With A Boy Like You?
I Really Hate That Guy...
What a Surprise!
Whether She Likes It Or Not
I Will Make Her Love It.
Logan's Not Coming To Save You This Time
The Faint Whimpers
Whirling Blackness
All for the Best

Nice To See You Again

1.4K 27 3
By selenagomezrox1999

Selena's P.O.V

Aah thank god I escaped from that perv.

Well he was amazing in bed but that smirk on his face really will literally make me go to anger management lessons again. I do like bad boys mostly because they are good in bed but it's their attitude, expecting girls to run after them. I'm not that girl. For some weird reason that idiot's face continued to flash in my mind. Forget about him, I need to find a guy for this night. What? A girl needs to have fun. I walk as eyes burn into my sides, perverts undressing me. Without asking I managed to get one of 'whatever his name is's shirts since the dress was really uncomfortable. I covered it with my coat as the harsh wind hit my face. Oh shit, I'm not going home. Taylor will be waiting there, ready to give me a lecture about trying a proper relationship instead of hooking up with strangers every night. Oh I forgot to tell you, but Taylor's my bestie and my roommate. Luck right? She is amazing but it's those lectures which really irritate me. For that reason, I head to the cafe near our apartment. There guess who I see. My rival since high school, Demi. From cheerleading to grades there were competitions and she always won. That annoying bitch. I try to hide my face as I walk past her.

"Selena?" She asked trying to get a clear view of my face.

"Oh Demi!!" Oh my god, nice to see you, such a small world isn't it?" I lie through my teeth accompanied by a fake smile.

We then start this conversation on jobs and she was working as a waitress here while I was only looking for a job.

So I lie and say that I owned my company

I know that went quite overboard but who cares, at least the moron fell for it.

"So do you still sleep with guys every day?"

I gulp down the coffee too quickly burning my throat "Umm...no, that was those days, now I'm more mature, I can't actually believe how stupid I was. But I'm still single"

"Oh really. You sure haven't changed in looks though, you just as beautiful with boys drooling over you" she says with a hint of envy which I secretly smirk about from the inside

That was the one thing I succeeded at which was looks. In high school, these guys set up a questionnaire where they asked who was hotter, Demi or I, and who they would like to fuck, stupid right, obviously without the teachers knowing. It came out that only 30 boys said Demi and the rest said me. They even added comments such as 'who can say that Selena is not sexy and hot' and 'even Mr Brown would wanna fuck Selena'

Either way she's almost perfect and well I'm definitely no way near that. I may have the looks but I can never be one I've always wanted to be. I use a tough, bad girl cover to hide this insecure self

"Oh I have to go and take an order, nice chat though' she says rushing off leaving me relieved.

I leaning back in my chair with my head right up pointing at the ceiling, with eyes closed.

As my eyes open, I am inches away from two piercing blue eyes, with hot breath tickling my lips.

"Nice to see you again"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 61 30
This is the SEQUEL to π™Όπš’πšœπšœπš’πš—πš πš‚πš˜πš—πš ***π•Ύπ–Šπ––π–šπ–Šπ–‘ π–”π–šπ–™ π–“π–”π–œ!!!*** Justin Bieber was Selena's ex. She has clearly moved on from him- b...
331K 12.3K 42
Β» π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽ Β« Where Louis, who is a famous singer, accidentally crashes against Harry's bike and has to take him to the hospital with the fear...
808K 26.8K 41
Selena didn't know love, she knew nothing of it. She was almost like a balloon being held against a very sharp, dangerous object. You can see where s...
16.1K 423 24
Taylor is not famous in this Fan Fic** After Taylor has a terrible relationship, will she be able to find love again an trust? and will that boy she...