Taken Captive

By reyatutt

*THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED* TW: kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/abusive relationship, violence, de... More

CHARACTERS
AESTHETICS
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
hi!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
hi part 2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
stfu
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
NEW BOOK!
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Important!!!
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER
BONUS CHAPTER

Chapter 57

25K 603 3.5K
By reyatutt

Callum's POV...

"I love you." I smiled at Nia as she fiddled with her shirt. We were outside of the rehab center, I convinced her to try out the AA meetings and she finally gave in.

She took a deep breath and turned to me, "I love you more. Are you sure Zoe won't be there?"

I nodded, "She's not going to be there for a while, sweetheart. Kara took photos after she beat the bitch's ass if you wanna see them." I was about to pull out my phone to show her but she shook her head.

"No, it's okay." She said, leaning over to press her lips against mine then pulled away a few seconds later. "You said Matt, Kara and Oscar are picking me up after, right?"

I nodded, "Yeah. I would pick you up but there's a lot of work we need to get done at the warehouse."

"Can I just come with you?" She tested. I raised an eyebrow and she let out a frustrated sigh but didn't push it further. I smiled, waiting until she was inside and with those two guards she likes so much before pulling out of the parking lot.

"Ooh, get that one," Jordan exclaimed, pointing at another ring sitting underneath the glass. I looked at it and shook my head.

"That's too small. What are we, poor?" I scoffed. He looked at the manager who was helping us, her face a bit offended. I gave her a bored look, "What is this, the dollar store? Where are you getting this shit from?"

"Okay, let's just go see another store. I apologize, ma'am, he doesn't get out much." He smiled, shoving me away. I shook my head as we walked out, looking around for another jewellery store that seemed worthy enough.

"Man, I understand you want the best to give her but you know better than to be so rude." He scolded.

I let out a shaky breath, "I know, fuck. I'm nervous, Jordan."

"It's not like you're going to pop the question this week or anything." He pointed out, "You said it yourself, you're not putting that pressure on her 'till she's better so there's no need to be so nervous right now."

I nodded, "I know but what if she says no? How the fuck do people propose, get told no and still manage to look that person in the eye every day like everything's normal?"

He shrugged, "I don't know but it's fucked up in my opinion, just shows that the two people are on two whole different levels."

"That's not making me feel any better, asshole." I gritted.

"Sorry, it's not like I'm any better at this-"

"Boys, look!" Mary cut him off, appearing out of nowhere with a big smile on her face, "I got this cute dress, how do I look?"

We looked her over and then looked at each other before pulling her to stand between us, hiding her from the gaze of all the creepy old men around us who were appreciating the view. The woman's almost sixty but she looks better than most people her age.

Being trained and learning how to keep fit definitely benefited her and she embraced it which pissed me the fuck off.

"You came out in that dress on purpose," I mumbled.

She rolled her eyes and shoved us away, "Shut up before you get a smack. Let me be a free woman, I am single after all." I closed my eyes, averting my gaze as she showed herself off, waving at a few men.

"Mary, please stop." Jordan pleaded, glaring at the men she waved at.

"Alright, alright." She shrugged him off, pulling on her cardigan. "Did you guys find a ring or not?"

"No, this dickhead can't make up his mind," Jordan said.

"That's alright, these things take time." Mary assured me, seeing the distressed look on my face, "I may have not ever been married but I know if a man I loved came to me with any ring, I'd be happy."

I was about to talk when she continued, "As long as it's over ten thousand dollars."

I chuckled, "That's because you're used to that luxury life, Mary."

"Well, your father did spoil me a lot in our younger adult years." She smirked, "Now come on, let's go to that shop, they seem expensive."

She started leading us over to the shop. I looked around, seeing an old man pointing his phone her way, specifically at her ass and got Jordan's attention. He looked at me and I gestured over to the guy.

We walked up to him, Jordan grabbed his phone and dropped it on the ground before crushing it with the heel of his shoe.

"Hey, asshole, what was that for?" The man yelled, grabbing a few people's attention.

"We saw you take a photo of her, you fucking dick." I seethed. "Get the fuck out of here." I lifted up my shirt, revealing the gun in my waistband and he went pale. I watched as he found the nearest exit and rushed over, not daring to look back.

We turned back around where Mary stood with a bored look and shook her head, "How disgusting."

"That's why you have us." Jordan winked, earning a slap on his cheek.

"Don't be winking at me, boy. Let's go now, taking so damn long." I laughed as Jordan rubbed his cheek, a pained look on his face as we continued following her.

"We want to see the most expensive wedding rings you carry." Mary smiled at the man standing behind the counter.

"Of course, right this way miss," He led us over to a secluded corner where the rings were nicer than the last store, making me sigh in relief. At least these didn't make me wanna gag.

"Can I see that one?" Jordan asked.

"The earrings, sir?" The man confirmed. Jordan nodded and carefully took them from the man's hand.

"Kara would love those!" Mary exclaimed.

"Kara?" Jordan questioned. "These are for me, what are you talking about?"

I chuckled then channelled them out as I looked through all of the rings. I asked him to pull each one out, examined them then shook my head and he'd show me the next one. None of them felt right, at all. I didn't know what I was imagining in my head when I would be down on one knee, looking up at her as I popped the question but these definitely weren't it.

Then he pulled out another and my face fell as he handed it to me. The first thing that caught my eye was the big diamond sitting on top, the gem shining underneath the light beautifully, making it stand out more than anything else. There were tiny diamonds surrounding it, going all the way around the band until it reaches the other side.

It wasn't too much but it wasn't too simple either. It was perfect.

"Is that the one, Callum?" Mary asked. I looked at her, she had a proud smile on her face as she looked up at me and I nodded. She pulled me down and pressed a kiss on my forehead, "I'm proud of you, honey."

I pressed a kiss on her head as well then turned to the guy, "How much?"

"Thirty-thousand, sir." He said. I filled in some paperwork and gave him my card. When the finalizations were done, he put it in a blue, velvet box and then placed it in a small, white bag. I inhaled a deep breath and took it from his hands, thanking him before we made our way out.

"Make sure to film the proposal in case I'm not there." Mary reminded me for the tenth time as we drove home to drop her off.

"Yeah, yeah." I rolled my eyes, earning a slap on the face, "Goddamn, woman, why do you hit so hard?" That got me another slap, "What was that one for?"

"Don't call me woman." She glared, "I'm a proper lady." She smoothed out her dress and I arched a brow at her.

"Yeah, right, a proper lady." I chuckled, enunciating the word proper as Jordan snorted from the back.

"I didn't beat you both enough when you were younger." She glared, taking her seatbelt off as I pulled into the driveway, "Be safe, I love you."

"Love you." We replied. Jordan jumped to the front as I watched and waited for her to get inside before pulling back out, "Damn, she hits so fucking hard." I rubbed my cheek as we drove to the warehouse.

"I know, she would have beaten us as much as your dad did if she wanted to." Jordan laughed.

My phone started vibrating in the cup holder and Jordan picked it up, "It's Oscar." He pressed the answer button and put it on speaker, "Yo."

Laboured, pained breathing came through on the other end, "Boss-" He cut himself off with a cough, muffled conversing coming through the speaker for a moment before someone else was put on the phone.

"Callum." Kara's shaky voice came through, making me pull onto the side of the road immediately, "Callum, are you there?" She cried.

"Baby, it's me, what's wrong?" Jordan asked.

"Matt and Oscar picked me up from home and then we went to get Nia." She explained, cutting herself off with a sob. "And we picked her up, Matt was driving and we were going down the street. Then he randomly swerved the car to the side of the road and we hit a tree."

"Are you guys okay?" I asked, "Where are you, we'll come to get you?"

"No, we're fine. But after we crashed, Matt hit Oscar in the head with his gun and knocked him out. I was gonna grab my gun but he grabbed it from me. Nia didn't have hers cause they would have found it in the rehab center." She rambled, "Then Matt hit me in the head too but he didn't knock me out. I couldn't see and was really dizzy but I heard him take Nia, Callum."

My face fell as the words registered in my mind. Matt took her. Matt took Nia. Matt crashed the car then knocked Oscar out, took Kara's gun and then took Nia.

"I tried to stop him but I could barely understand what was going on, I'm so sorry." She cried, her voice going weak. "Callum, it was Matt all along. He-he was a part of them, the ones that want Nia."

No. No, no, no. This can't be real, this isn't real.

"Tell us where you are, Kara!" Jordan bellowed, taking his seatbelt off, "I'm driving Callum, come sit here."

My hands shook against the wheel as he opened the car door and stepped out. I couldn't feel anything, I couldn't think, I don't think I could even see anything clearly. They took Nia? No. No, they didn't.

"Callum!" Jordan's voice yelled in my ear, standing and waiting for me to get out. I swallowed hard, taking a few tries to get my seatbelt off before making my way around the car and taking a seat in the passenger seat.

He handed me the phone where Oscar's name still flashed through, "Stay on the phone with her until we get there."

I took it off the speaker and held it up to my ear as I closed my eyes, "Hello?" My voice was hoarse and shaky as Kara's cries came through.

"Callum," Her voice broke. I clenched my jaw, blinking hard to keep back the tears.

"Stop-stop crying, Kara. She'll be fine," I said. "She'll be fine." I repeated. I don't know who I was trying to comfort, myself or her but it didn't work. Her cries only got louder while the tears in my eyes built up further until they slowly fell down my face.

Jordan finally pulled up to them. They were both sitting on the grass beside the crashed car, worried looks on their faces until they saw us. Kara stood up and rushed over to Jordan while I walked over to Oscar who had blood dripping down the side of his head.

"You need me to call a ride for you?" I asked.

"No, boss, I'm good." He shook his head, "I'm sorry, I didn't expect Matt to-"

"Don't worry, just-just take a break until you feel better," I said as a car pulled up, our tattoo artist Blaze sitting in the driver's seat.

"Thanks, boss." He nodded, walking off and getting in before they drove away.

I wish I could be him in this situation.

My phone buzzed and I pulled it out, practically crushing it in the process when I saw that it was an unknown number. I swiped right and looked over the single picture and text beneath it. The picture was of Nia, she was unconscious in the back of the van they were in, her hands and legs tied up with duct tape as well as a piece covering her mouth so she couldn't scream.

She's ours now, Rivera. We might give her back if we get bored, but if not, I guess you'll just have to forget about her. Don't worry, she'll be well taken care of.

I read the text over and over again after forwarding the number to my men for them to track, anger and fear filling me up. My chest started heaving as Kara and Jordan came up beside me, Kara's tears starting up again when she read it while Jordan cursed under his breath.

I sat down on the sidewalk, my head in my hands as I pulled at my hair in frustration. They couldn't have taken Nia. This can't be real. It can't.

But when I got home in the middle of that night, my eyes were swollen and tired after trying to search each street for her, calling whoever I could to keep an eye out for her, I realized this was all real.

They took her, they took her and I let them.

I sat at the foot of the bed, my mind filled with so many confused, unbelieving thoughts that made it feel so empty at the same time. Miles slowly walked over, sitting in front of me then laid his head on my lap. I didn't realize I was crying until a tear fell onto his head and I finally let out a weak sob.

1 week later...

"Come on you fucking idiots!" I yelled, "Is this what you've trained for all your life? You can't track a single number?" I pulled my gun out and pressed it against the idiots head, "I swear to God if you don't find that number in the next hour-"

"Callum!" Jordan growled, pulling me away from the frightened kid. "Come on, let him work."

"He's had a whole fucking week! All he's gotten are dead ends each time we go to the location he tells us!" I glared daggers at the back of the guy's head.

"It's not easy to do, just give him some tim-"

"We don't have time, Jordan." I gritted, "The longer she's in their hands, the more pain they get to inflict on her. Who knows what they've done at this point, she could be fucking dead by now."

My eyes flickered over to Kara who stood behind Jordan with swollen, red eyes. She hadn't stopped crying this whole time. Every night, every morning, every second there were tears in her eyes.

We haven't told Mary yet. One of us has always come up with an excuse, telling her Nia is either training or at an AA meeting. But she's not stupid, she knows there's something wrong, she'd just rather pretend it's not happening since there's nothing she can do about it anyway.

"I know, Callum, but yelling at the kid isn't going to get us anywhere." He explained in that gentle, pitiful voice he'd use with me whenever something like this happened. He's done it all our lives and I fucking hate it, it makes me feel like a child ready to break at the smallest inconvenience.

"I'm going home. Tomorrow morning, if I don't get a location that puts us further than we're at now, he's fucking dead." I stared into Jordan's eyes and pointed at the guy who started typing faster.

Then I turned around and left, speeding through the streets until I was finally home. The only time I wasn't angry was when I was with Miles, so if I wasn't at the warehouse yelling at everybody, I was with him, crying or just sitting there with him on my lap or laying down in bed with me.

I called for him, he and Dante ran through the house and over to me almost immediately. I pet both of them and walked towards my office as they followed behind. I slumped into my chair while they hopped onto the couch and laid down.

"Come in," I said when I heard someone knock on my office door, expecting Jordan to walk in. Instead, it was Nia. She kept her head down, avoiding my eyes as she stepped inside, that timid aura of hers making a smirk crawl onto my lips.

She looked around at the interior of my office, her eyes going wide the same way they did when she auditioned for the strip club a couple of weeks ago.

"Hey, sweetheart." I greeted, enjoying the way her face immediately went red at the sound of my voice. "You need something, hm?"

She took a few seconds to answer before speaking up, "Um, no just a question." I waited for her to ask while pouring myself a glass of scotch to distract my hands. If I didn't have a glass in my hands, I would need her instead and she wasn't ready for that. Not at all.

I took a gulp down, enjoying the burning feeling making its way down my throat then my chest as she asked, "Did my father-did he say anything to you last night? Like, why he came to find me? Or where my mother is? Or-or like what, um, I don't know, just did he-"

"Whoa, whoa, calm down, Nia." I walked over, my eyebrows drew together in worry as she started rambling, her chest lifting up and down in fast, rushed motions with each shaky breath she took, "Sit down."

She did as told while I walked over to my fridge and pulled out a bottle of water for her.

"Thank you," She said as I handed it to her then sat down on the other side of the couch. I admired her features, seeing her blush deepen as I kept my curious eyes on her. She's so beautiful, I can't keep my eyes off her.

I looked up, trying to keep the tears in my eyes after remembering the memory from so long ago. It was so easy to have her then, wrapped around my finger with nothing else to worry about. Now I feel so helpless, I don't know what to do about any of this. I've never had to worry about anyone I care about getting kidnapped, ever.

Now I do. The one person who can bring me down to my knees, make me do anything for her, is gone. She's probably suffering in pain every second ever since they took her. Matt's disappeared too, all traces of him gone along with the love of my life.

My phone buzzed and I picked it up, immediately tensing up and becoming worried when another unknown number texted me. I took a minute before opening it up. It was a photo of Nia, chained to a wall while laying on what looked like a dog bed. Her clothes were ripped off, she was naked and unconscious with bruises and cuts covering different areas on her body. She was in the background, in front of her a hand held up the collar she was usually wearing every day.

She's a fighter, I'll give you that. You think her bruises are bad, you should see all of us, I've had to knock her out or drug her up way too many times to count. We noticed this collar on her and decided she wouldn't be needing it anymore given that she doesn't belong to you now.

Tears filled my eyes, blurring the vision of her laying there. I forwarded it to Jordan who read it almost immediately and said they're tracking it. I shook my head at the message, they wouldn't be able to find her. Seeing her like that and not being able to do a damn thing hurt, it hurt so bad I felt like my heart was going to stop.

Kara's POV...

It's been a month and a half. Forty-five days, twelve hours and fifteen minutes since I last had the blessing to look into my best friend's eyes and laugh with her.

I don't understand. One moment we were laughing together at the way Oscar and Matt were joking around in front of us. Then the next I was being hit in the head with a gun, my vision hazy as a ringing sound filled my ears.

Through it all, I could hear her, the screams and cries for help as he dragged her out of her seat. I could hear her fight, I could hear her kicking and punching and I tried following the sound. I quickly cleared up my vision after rubbing my eyes for a few seconds just in time to see the black van driving away so fast that I couldn't grab the door handle.

There wasn't a plate number, nothing specific about it. Nothing. They didn't give a single clue, not an ounce of sympathy to let us get a hint. Each message was left untraceable.

"Kara." I heard her voice, making me jump awake from my sleep. I looked around, Jordan wasn't sleeping beside me.

"Nia?" I said, "Nia, where are you?"

"Kara." She repeated, making tears fill my eyes. I haven't heard her voice in so long. "Kara, help me." Her voice came from the bathroom. I quickly got out of bed and headed into it, a loud screaming coming out of my mouth when I saw her in front of me.

She was naked, chained to that wall we saw in the photos and trying to move forward. Bruises and cuts were all over her body. I tried moving to help her but something was stopping me, no matter how hard I tried moving my limbs, they were staying put.

"It's your fault." She cried, "Why didn't you help me, Kara?"

I shook my head, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Nia."

A faceless, dark figure appeared behind her and grabbed onto her arm. He started dragging her away, I screamed at him to stop, trying my hardest to move. I was trying so hard, crying and watching Nia as she looked into my eyes until she disappeared and everything went dark.

"It's just a dream, baby," Jordan's voice filled my ears. I was in his arms, tears on my face, my body shaking as he rocked me back and forth.

I shook my head, "It's not just a dream, it's actually happening." I cried. He pulled me closer, letting me cry and scream until my body shut down and forced me to sleep, too exhausted to keep going.

The next morning, Callum and I were together, sitting at the dining table while Jordan was at the warehouse. I kept my eyes down, picking at my food but not eating it. I didn't have an appetite. How could I eat, she probably isn't?

"Can you please eat, Kara?" Callum asked, "You didn't eat dinner either."

He was talking as if his plate hadn't been untouched for the last fifteen minutes either. I look at him, "I'm not hungry."

"I'm not either," He said. "But you need to eat. I at least ate dinner, you didn't. Come on, just take a bite." I shook my head and he sighed, "Just one bite, that's-"

"I said I'm not hungry!" I yell, standing up and pushing my plate away. It hit my glass, making it tip over and water spill everywhere. He kept his eyes forward, watching the clear liquid ruin everything. "How am I supposed to eat right now? How am I supposed to eat while she's with them, in the worst condition a person could be in?"

My lower lip quivered when his tear-filled eyes found mine, making me tear up as well. I wiped my eyes, "You're running around yelling at everyone, telling them to find her but what about you, huh? Did you not get trained for this, what's your excuse for being so useless?"

He sighed and stood up, going to walk away but I pulled him back. "Answer me!"

"Kara, you need to calm down." He said, in a surprisingly calm voice.

"No, don't tell me to calm down!" I cried, "You have no right to tell me to calm down when my best friend is in the hands of complete monsters and her big, tough boyfriend has no way of saving her!"

He looked down at me, letting me get my anger that wasn't actually towards him out. None of this was on him.

"She's my sister, she needs me!" I cried, my head falling into my hands as the tears fell once again, uncontrollably. She needed me and I couldn't help her.

I felt him grab my forearm and pull me into him. I sobbed into his chest, feeling so at fault, so stupid for letting Matt take her so easily that I couldn't even fathom it.

How could I have let this happen?

Jordan's POV...

"Come on, please," I whispered to myself as I drove my car to the location we found with that damned unknown number. A few cars filled with our men drove close behind me in case these people were bigger than we expected.

"Please, sweetheart, be here, please." I pleaded, my hands fidgeting nervously on the wheel as I parked on the side of the road. This one looked the most promising. It was an abandoned house, in the middle of an empty street.

"Hurry the fuck up," I snapped, waiting for the rest of them to get out of their cars. I smoothed down my vest and put my gun off safety, making sure my knife was where it needed to be then moved forward. I crouched down, signalling for some of them to go in from the back.

I couldn't stop pleading for this to be the one. I needed this to be the one. My hope was sinking further and further with each passing day. I've been counting down the days, the hours, the minutes and was getting impatient.

Two months. Sixty-three days, nine hours and twenty-seven minutes since I've heard that laugh of hers. Her laughs would be never-ending each time I'd pull a stupid joke out of my ass. They could be stupid, annoying and not funny at all but she'd always laugh. Always.

I doubt when we find her that I'll be hearing that laugh anytime soon. But that didn't matter, I just needed her to be safe. We all needed her to be safe. Kara and Callum can't do it and I don't expect them to. They're suffering the most so I'm stepping up.

"Kick it down," I ordered. Oscar kicked the door in and immediately aimed his gun, slowly walking in the house as I followed behind. We looked around, not hearing shit. It was run down, looked completely empty. He moved upstairs, along with a couple of others while I went to the back door and let the rest of them in.

We looked around each corner, opened every door in this tiny box and there wasn't shit. I found another door hidden beneath the stairs and opened that, seeing that it was just storage where abandoned shit was left.

"Fuck!" I bellowed, my fist colliding with the wall in anger. Where is she? Each location we got was in the city, she wasn't far. So why couldn't I fucking find her?

When I got home, I headed to Callum and Nia's room to see what he was doing. I walked through the door, he was laying in bed with his eyes closed, an empty bottle of Jack Daniels on the bedside table beside him.

I couldn't even talk him out of it at this point.

Miles lifted his head beside him, watching me with curious eyes. I pet his head until he eased back down, a low whine leaving his mouth. He was a smart dog, he knew something was wrong.

Then I went over to our room and slowly opened the door. At first glance, I thought Kara was asleep. Her back was to me, the lights off with only the hallway light giving me a little bit of vision to see inside. Her body was shaking, she was crying.

I closed the door and set my gun and knife down, Trailing Point. Nia's favourite knife. I made my way around the bed to where she was facing and sat down. She had Alex's stuffed animal, Mr. Fluffy Muffin in her arms, staring forward with no emotion on her face. The tears were the only thing that gave her pain away.

I brushed her hair out of her face and she slightly flinched, only now realizing I was in the room. She looked into my eyes, a pout overtaking her lips until she started crying again. I pressed my lips against the side of her head as she brought the stuffed animal up to her lips, trying to quieten her cries of pain.

How could I have let this happen?

Callum's POV...

Two and a half months. Seventy-six days, fourteen hours and five minutes since she last said I love you to me. I've spent every day in our room or in my office, drinking away my sorrows. Every week or two, they'd send another photo and text.

She looks malnourished, lost, no hope or emotion left in her eyes with each photo. I could see it, the way with each one, she'd get less and less scared. She looked content now, like she was manipulated into thinking all that they were doing was okay.

A month ago, they sent me a muted video of her drinking something out of a baby bottle. She did it until it was empty then smiled at the camera. Whoever was filming moved it to a bottle of scotch and it made my blood boil.

We heard she had an alcohol problem, thought we'd see if she'd relapse. She took it like a baby takes their milk bottle so it's only appropriate, right?

In another video, whoever it was behind the camera had his voice edited so I couldn't make out who's voice it was. He told her to kiss his shoe. I remember the video like it was sent a minute ago.

"Hi, baby girl." He said.

"Hi, master." She greeted, no emotion in her eyes as he stepped towards her. He slapped her across the face, so hard it could've broken a cheekbone. But she didn't care, she just brushed it off like it was the least painful thing in the world and looked back at him. Her teeth were sunk into her bottom lip as she looked up at him with no other emotion but lust, otherwise they were dark and empty, hopeless.

"How does baby girl greet master when he comes to see her?" His voice sounded like a robot with the editing on top of it but I still wanted nothing more than to cause him so much pain he would wish his mother got an abortion.

"She kisses master's shoe," She said. He might've sounded like a robot but she was acting like one. It was like with each sentence he said to her there was an expectation of how she was supposed to respond. It didn't matter what it was, he always had an expectation from her.

"Then what the hell are you waiting for?" He said. I noticed a flash of fear go through her eyes but it left as quickly as it came. She nodded and the camera zoomed farther out, showing me how she was sitting. The sight almost made me puke when I saw her sitting with her legs spread as she kneeled then her hands on the dog bed in front of her, in the same position Miles sits in, like a dog.

She leaned forward and the camera followed, revealing a tiny bit of the black boot he was wearing. She pressed a kiss there and came back up.

"Does babygirl want her reward now?"

"Yes, master." She answered. The look on her face made it obvious she didn't care whether she got it or not. Her 'reward' was him petting her hair.

Petting. Her. Hair.

She's not a fucking dog, she's not beneath him, she's not his slave, she's not his babygirl and he is definitely not her fucking master. That is the last thing he will ever be.

One of the more recent photos was of her with a thick, metal collar around her neck instead of her hands that was chained to the wall. Her eyes were red, she had a half empty baby bottle sitting between her legs, covering her exposed vagina. She was always drunk.

Always. The fact eased me a little bit, knowing that maybe, just maybe, the alcohol made her not know what was going on. Maybe it helped her fear and anxiety just a little bit. I didn't care if it was true or not, it was what I told myself so that I could be more at ease.

But she was always naked too. Always had those bruises, and more cuts on her with each photo. But in one of them her hair was wet. I don't know if they're letting her shower or just pouring cold water on her but I don't want to find out.

I looked back down at the tiny box in my hand. No matter how much I wanted to open it, imagine how the proposal would play out, I couldn't. I tried, my hand just wouldn't move, I'd freeze. Here I am, drinking, crying and being completely useless while she's over there, going through the type of hell no one could imagine.

How could I have let this happen?

AUTHORS NOTE!!!

hey, at least we know oscar's going to be in blaze and anya's book...yay? yeah, I'll shut up.

i know you didn't enjoy it and i apologize for that. i don't blame you if you don't vote or follow but i know there's going to be a shit load of feedback since i dropped this on you guys. Make sure you guys are eating and drinking a lot of water to stay hydrated.

see you next time, sexy;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 3.8K 60
"Are you wet enough?" He questions with hooded eyes. I nod curtly. "Only the sound of your voice and my pussy jumps in excitement." "Good. Turn aroun...
149K 1.7K 16
*Dark Short Story with triggers including abuse/torture and violence, sexual assault, stalking and home invasion* Someone has been been following me...
6.8K 93 14
book delays are likely and i do apologise!! Disclaimer: Please read all Trigger Warnings before beginning the book - I would appreciate it if haters...
57.5K 1.7K 32
"You can't imagine the things I'd do if I put my hands on you" He murmured huskily and I felt his hot breath feathering by my ear making my knees tr...