ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇ {Kyojuro...

By hehechika

She was a blossom He was the sun {Name} Kamado grew up poor but loved by her mother and father yet she was em... More

🅲🅰🆂🆃
Page 1: Play and Write
Page 2: All the crowds listen in
Page 3: Dancing and the Dreaming...
Page 4: For all the sorrows....
Page 5: Welcome to my panic room...
Page 6: To the money's delight
Page 7: A start of a friendship
Page 8: The little boy by the streets
Page 9: The Stone Pillar and blooming friends
Page 10: Final Selection
Page 11: Summon thy sun
SPECIAL CHAPTER!: KIMETSU GAKUEN!
Page 13: A love blossoming
Page 14: Mission Accomplished
Page 16: Sun Breathing
Page 17: Light Swift
Page 18: A choice
Page 19: A dreary silence
SPECIAL CHAPTER!: KIMETSU GAKUEN! Part 2
Page 20: Mask
Page 21: I'll be waiting...
Page 22: A departure unnoticed
Page 23: Tea
Page 24: The blossom who could control the sun
Page 25: The Aftermath
The 1st aftermath : Why she was called blossom...
Page 15: A boring life
The 2nd aftermath: Sakura mochi?

Page 12: {Name}'s trial

6.6K 219 538
By hehechika

"Trial?"

She looked around and saw she was in a beautiful backyard. It had a pond, trees and even wisterias. She then focused on the 5 figures, all non recognizable except Gyoumei.

First, was the guy she accidentally head-bumped. He had white hair and he looked like around her age, maybe one year older. He had scars but the thing that scared her was he had no eyebrows and his eyes looks like he hasn't slept for days.

He smelled sweet, almost like Ohagi?

Next was the tall man with white hair. He looked around 18-19? He had a beaded headband and was tall. He was muscular.

He reeked of men's perfume. Yuck.

Next was the only girl. She had black hair with purple tips. Her eyes were dead purple and she wore a butterfly haori. She was the shortest among them.

She smelled like wisterias, it was very pleasant but she also smelled anger.

(Okay so with Shinobu's age, she will be aged up to 15. Meaning when Tanjiro's timeline is starting she'll be 20 like Kyojuro and {Name}. I changed it cause I can't imagine Shinobu being 13 when she meets {Name}. Oh, about Kanae's death, we can say that she died like a month before Hanto did.)

Next was the quiet among them. He had a mix matched Haori, red was on his right while a pattern of green and yellow on his left. He had a cold look on his face as he looked to the side. He was at least a meter away from the 4 of them.

{Name} couldn't place a smell on him, but his presence made her tense up a bit.

Next was Gyoumei, nothing really changed. He was still a massive man, but he did have a new scar on his forearm. Probably from fighting a demon.

{Name} smelled grass and water. He must have been training. Which reminds her to ask him about Tokito-san's progress.

"Yes, a trial! You were reported on being the murderer of the Mist Pillar, Hanto Soma. It is against corps rules that demon slayers fight with one another."

The girl said, having a smile on her face.

"Hold on-"

"Who care anyways!"

The man with scars said.

"We all know he was a useless prick. He didn't do his missions well. I say we let the little girl go. She did us a favor."

He said while looking at me intently.

"We know Shinazugawa-san but Master demands this meeting."

The girl said once again.

"Hey hold on! I-"

Suddenly a clap interrupted all of them.

"Attention, Oyakata-sama had arrived."

Two girls who looked the same said. They were like the ones in the final selection however, they were taller and they both had white hair.

Suddenly a man came behind from them. He had short black hair but he had purple wrinkles on his face, specifically his eyes.
{Name} caught whiffed of his smell, he smelled like wisteria and medication.

"Hello my children..."

She looked at the five, children? They were all kneeling down before him. Showing respect and gratitude before them.

"I see you are all doing well. Gyoumei, how is your new Tsukugo?"

"He is developing well Master, He is interesting. However, he still needs patience over things."

Gyoumei then looked at me and mouthed.

'Tokito-kun is alright'

{Name} sighed in relief, at least he is living a good life.

"I see, I hope that he could join our ranks soon. However, I am here to start the trial of {Name} Kamado. Is she here?"

The kakushi that she didn't know was behind her smacked her head to speak.

"Ow- Y-yes I am- I am here..."

{Name} spoke still having a headache. She hasn't slept a goodnight sleep in 7 days.

"My apologies for the inconvenience, I know that you had just passed your Final selection. However, this matter must be handled as the Soma family demands answer on why he was killed."

"..."

{Name} stayed silent. Soma had a family? Shit now she feels more guilty, however slightly angered as well.

"Forgive me for talking back but Soma had a family?"

"Yes, he was recently married to another noble woman. Though he was very secretive of his intentions, he was a man who had power. Its such a waste that he wasted it on other responsibilities he has."

"His crow had reported to us that he was killed by a 15 year old girl in a feudal era gown and had a look of anger in her eyes.  She had fair skin and beautiful eyes. My children tell me that you match the description."

"The crow reported that he was walking around until he saw you. You two had a nice conversation but when he asked your hand in marriage, you rejected him and ran away. He was gonna apologize and chase after you. So you killed him as the crow describes you as 'A lunatic'."

{Name} flinched and her anger grew. A nice conversation? NICE? He was a guy that wanted to learn HER FAMILY'S dance and asked her hand in marriage after her father died when she was still in mourning. HE attacked her first! That crow is full of bullshit.

He nodded towards the little girl in the left and she brought out a nichirin blade. {Name} widened her eyes, it was Hanto Soma's! But it was in her cart...Does that mean?

"We went to the Rengoku Estate to investigate you and recently we found this in your cart. It has the Soma crest on its handle. Not only did you kill him but you kept his weapon as a prize? A trophy? The crow said that you did. But I want your story...{Name} Kamado..."

"..."

{Name} stayed silent, shaking out of anger. That crow is a manipulative little bitch. A PRIZE? Didn't he see how scared she was? A lunatic? Who comes at a woman saying they want to marry them and BUY her.

"Oi! Oyakata-sama is talking to you!"

The white scar man said yelling. He was nudged by the only girl to stay quiet.

Finally {Name} spoke...

"Will all do you respect Oyakata-sama, Don't believe what the crow said... Because my intentions that night weren't as cruel as his to me."

{Name} looked up towards Oyakata-sama.
Her eyes filled with anger, the air was tense. The sun grew hotter and the others noticed, some were sweating.

"Hanto Soma, was a prick. As a child his father wanted to buy me as a WIFE for him. He came to my property and INSISTED to buy me when I was still in the mourning of my father's DEATH!"

She yelled loudly, she couldn't control her anger. That crow was making her the bad guy of this situation. The sun grew hot and the other's felt it. The wind was suddenly slowed down.

"He tried to buy me for 4,000,000 yen thinking I would agree. He came at me with his blade trying to kill me. He called me a bitch, a whore, disrespecting my father's name. He called me dumb for being poor! I don't know what that fucking crow told you but I was protecting myself!"

The sun grew hotter, some were kinda concerned. Was the sun experiencing something?

"I gathered my strength to attack that man but I didn't mean to behead him! I wasn't thinking! I was scared so I hid the body, thinking that someone might see it and blame me and my family for it. I didn't notice I still had the nichirin blade."

The sun grew hotter and hotter. The kakushi behind {Name} fainted while some of the hashira's were huffing and sweating. The two girls with Oyakata-sama were in shade. Listening to {Name}'s explanation.

"Please you have to believe me! I would never kill anyone without a reason!"

{Name} shouted at Oyakata-sama. The said man watched with a gentle look while having pity.

"Don't worry Kamado-san, I do... I knew that Hanto was a despicable man, his crow and family the same.... I just wanted to confirm it. Please calm down..."

She sighed in relief, as soon she did the sun ray's turned down as they normally should. The hashira and the children sighed, the hot sensation they felt were suddenly gone.

"However, I'm afraid that we can't let it slide. Hanto's family demand justice, especially his wife. But I know what your family is going through right now...
So I am giving you a choice. Quit the demon slayer corps and runaway with your family or continue as a demon slayer however you must earn do something much more special."

"And that is?"

{Name} questioned, curious on what special task she must do.

"You will become an assist on the investigation of upper moons and the demon king."

"Huh?"

"Her?!"

The hashiras beside her yelled. At least the big white man and scar man did, Everyone else had their eyes widen. They all looked at {Name} who also was shock at the request.

"Oyakata-sama I must protest! She is simply a newbie! This punishment is down right too cruel. No hashira has faced a upper moon successfully! She'll die!"

"I also am against the idea Oyakata-sama. It is dangerous for her to track down S-class demons such as the upper moons and Muzan himself."

Gyoumei said.

"Calm down my children, It is her choice. If she were to stay in the demon slayer corps or runaway, the price is still the same..."

'I loose either my father's wish or my life...Did he know?'

{Name} thought and began to make her decision. She could just quit and continue on being a merchant but her father's wish...... Mitsuri, Obanai-san, Senjuro.....Kyojuro.... She didn't want to see their disappointed faces. However, she didn't want to loose her life...

'I will regret this choice but if its what I decide then it is what is gonna happen...'

.
.
.
.
.
.

"I see, Welcome {Name} Kamado, to the demon slayer corps...Shinobu, heal her up in the butterfly mansion. I will sent a Kakushi to bring the cart and her horse to it so she can journey back home."

"Hai, Oyakata-sama..."

Shinobu said and clapped her hands to call on a kakushi. The kakushi then picked {Name} up but before they could walk out, Oyakata-sama called {Name}.

"Oh and {Name}? Enjoy your new partner."

"Wait partner?"

Oyakata-sama then chuckled.

"You may go now..."

.
.
.

"Thank you umm Kakushi-san.."

The kakushi dropped her gently on the bed in the butterfly mansion. A girl who is very young walked in and was carrying a cup and some bandages. She had pig tails and blue tips.

"Hello! I am Aoi, I'll be your nurse until Shinobu-san gets back to do your check up."

{Name} bowed at her thanking her for hee hospitality. That was until the kakushi bumped her in the head.

"What you really said there was very noble of you but very idiotic. Not valuing your life instead of your safety is very idiotic you know?"

"Oh..I know, its just that...I need to do this. For my father...Its not entirely your business but I understand your concerns.."

{Name} looked at her palm, caressing it.

"Its my choice, my training for this is will become nothing. I don't want to disappoint Mitsuri-san and Kyojuro-san..."

"I see...Well then, I hope you have a splendid day. I'll notify Maeda-san your here."

"Thank you again Kakushi-san.."

"Call me Itadori.."

"Thank you then Itadori."

Itadori walked out of the door and {Name} faced Aoi who was holding the medicine on her face.

"Here, its nasty but its medicine. Just rest up for a bit and Shinobu-san will be here anything minute."

"Thank you Aoi.."

.
.
.

After an hour of waiting, Shinobu arrived and checked on {Name}. Nothing really was out of the ordinary. Just a few scars here and there. However, she did notice a large fresh scar on her stomach that seemed to heal. She asked {Name} about his and the 15 year old girl just said that she got it while travelling.

After the check up, Shinobu heard the door knock and in walked a kakushi, only that they were wearing large glasses. He walked in with a uniform folded up. {Name} smelt irritation on Shinobu when he walked in. Must have had a bad past or something.

"Looks like your uniform is here. You can stand right?"

Shinobu asked {Name} to which she nodded and stood up.

"Great, We'll leave you alone to change."

Shinobu went to her and whispered in her ear and gave something in her pocket.

"Here, Just for safe keeping.."

"Alright?"

The kakushi then dropped the folded uniform by her bedside and walked out with Shinobu.

She reached her pocket and felt a box, she got her hand up and looked at the box, it was....matchsticks?

"What the? Why the hell do I need this for? Arson?"

She looked at the uniform, surely it couldn't be bad right?

.
.
.

She was wrong, so wrong the moment she tried on the uniform, she looked like a stripper no a cougar? She didn't know but it was embarrassing.

"Why are there fishnets?! Gloves? With gold?! Is this a slit? Two slits?!"

"Hmm...maybe if I button the whole shirt it won't be revealing."

She tried to button the first button and she was successful but when she started to button the second button, she noticed that there was no button hole. She checked the third and fourth but there was none as well.

She immediately wanted to take it off but heard a familiar voice outside.

"So Kamado-san is in there right now?"

A booming voice said...shit...

"Yes but she's changing into her uniform Rengoku-san. Please go to the other med bay if you need healing."

"Oh I'll just wait for her to get out!"

"SHIT!"

She accidentally yelled causing Shinobu and Kyojuro to look towards the door.

"Kamado-san? Its me Kyojuro, Is something wrong? May I come in?"

"No nothing's wrong-"

Suddenly the only button that kept the whole thing broke.

"AHHH!"

"Kamado-san? I'm concern.."

Shinobu said.

'Don't tell me its that scum glasses' uniform...'

"I am too, should I go in Shinobu-san?"

"No don't I can handle this... {Name} may I come in?"

"Um...sure...."

Shinobu opened the door a little and closed it immediately. She looked at the sight of {Name} and her new uniform. Yep, it was scum glasses' fault.

"{Name}! Are you alright?!"

Kyojuro suddenly slammed opened the door and was greeted by a very um....questionable sight..

Kyojuro made eye contact with her. {Name} blushing while having an agape mouth and Kyojuro blushing with his mouth in an agape smile.

"I AM SORRY!"

Kyojuro suddenly slammed the door shut. {Name} bursted into red. Clearly shocked, oh Kami-san...

"Ara-ara~ Kyojuro must have been embarrassed. Its alright, there's an extra uniform here."

Shinobu went to the cabinet and got out a men's uniform. Finally something she could change into.

She changed into that and went outside to burn her.....adult uniform. They opened the door and was greeted by Kyojuro already composed and smiling at them.

"Ha! I see you are in uniform Kamado-san! If I may, May I talk to you alone? I hope you don't mind Kocho-san!"

"Its alright, I'll just burn this in front of Maeda."

Shinobu walked away leaving {Name} alone with Kyojuro.

"So...I heard that you had your trial not too long ago.."

{Name} flinched, oh boy...How was he gonna react?

"I am quite please of your answer Kamado-san but you know that you could've chosen to leave right? I won't be disappointed nor will I be angered about it. I respect you..."

"Kyojuro-san, Its not just about you in this situation....My father's last wishes were for me to see my potential. Even if it causes my life, I dug too far down to climb up again and start anew...Besides...."

{Name} looked at the side shyly.

"I...enjoyed our training together....And I hope we could someday spar..."

Kyojuro was flustered. She enjoyed it? Wow, he never was so happy in his life.

"Well then, If you enjoy it then I am fine with it! And also...I am your new partner!"

"Huh?"

'Oh right, Oyakata-sama did say about a new partner...'

"Seriously?"

"Yeah! Is there a problem with that?"

"Well...I was kinda hoping for a skilled person to help me..."

Kyojuro's spirit left his body, his world crumbling down.

'Didn't she just say that she enjoyed our training?'

"Nahh, I'm just messing with you Kyojuro-san...I couldn't have asked for a better partner than you."

{Name} said and Kyojuro was back to feeling lovely again.

.
.
.

TAISHO ERA SECRET!:

Kyojuro was in the other side of the wall of Ubuyashiki mansion when the hashira's were having a meeting. He went there after Aoi said that Shinobu was in a pillar meeting about a trial of the murder of Hanto Soma. Kyojuro rushed towards there immediately.

Obanai once compared Kyojuro to a sick puppy around {Name}. He's afraid that if {Name} stays longer, Kyojuro will actually float with that dreamy look on his face.

Yeah so in short, Kyojuro might be a simp ┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌.

STORY SECRET!:

The calculations on the ages now of the Hashira's and characters are so hard to do. So some will be aged down or aged up. I trust google to search for their ages. But goddamn is this hard.

Also, I am thinking on a concept art on {Name}. But I can't decide if I should do it or just ignore it.

Also I might release a chapter on the spin off series of KNY. The Kimetsu Gakuen. Its probably soon..←(>▽<)ノ.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 10.2K 100
*SLOWLY EDITING EARLIER CHAPTERS !! REGULAR UPDATES STILL CONTINUING !!* It would be a lie if you said you didn't enjoy the current life you were liv...
636 39 9
"Destined," She said finally, "destined to be in love." · · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · · What happens when a beautiful young girl meets a beautiful youn...
1.1K 24 12
Rest of the Story will be on @TheMotherwithTea account. ...
42 3 3
"So I always saw this coming, the impending loneliness. The deafening silence that everyone else left behind. It's not completely silent yet, but I c...