Tainted

By starizarr

Sequel to innocent. Time had passed but their minds had remained on one another. Capri does her best to live... More

The shop
Sebastian
Business
Photographs
A treat
Café con leche
Hotel suite
Business meeting
Suspicious
Inseparable
Love
Congratulations
Secrets
Cheater
Graveyard
Giulia
Supply room
Problem
A new man
His wife
Kingdom
Coincidence
Bullet wounds
Capo Di Sorrento
Trust
The plan
Siblings
Alive
Restrained
The ocean
Shame
Yacht
Gone
La fine

Favorite

2.9K 49 12
By starizarr

Marcella knew her husband like the palm of her hand.

She hadn't spent her time observing his mannerisms to be taken as an idiot to what he does behind the scenes.

She had her secrets too.

Marcella was watching him eat, eyeing every forkful of food he'd bring to his mouth.

"Amore I have to go see my father today so I won't be in for a few hours". 

Marcella stayed quiet, still staring at him before shaking her head to rid of her thoughts.

She gave him a warm smile and nodded.

"That's alright amore, I'll be staying in, maybe invite Lina over".

Mateo only nodded, standing up as he checked the time.

"I'll be going now, I'm taking Carlo with me".

They kissed goodbye, Marcella watching as he went up the stairs to retrieve his brother.

She had a call to make.

Marcella waved goodbye as they made their way out the door, Carlo keeping his head down as he rigidly walked along side Mateo, he was fucked up, Marcella thought.

She shrugged before making her way up the stairs to her bedroom, locking herself in the bathroom as she took out her phone.

It rang. Once, twice, three times.

"You always catch me at a bad time, what do you want"?

"I don't call to ask how your fucking day is going, you know what I want".

"She's good, everything is going good, you can stop worrying".

Marcella sighed.

"I hope so, you fuck, this needs to go according to plan".

Marcella hung up without a second thought, an angry sigh leaving her lips before she stepped back into her bedroom.

*

Mateo, Carlo and Tony made their way to Franco Mateo's office, ignoring the looks of the maids as they looked astonished when their eyes landed on Carlo.

He still hadn't uttered a word since his arrival to Italy.

Mateo knocked harshly, he was angry, all of this happened because of his father.

"Come in"!

They entered without a second thought.

Franco's eyes snapped up as they landed upon all three men, mainly focusing on Carlo who continued to look towards the ground.

His eyes widened as soon as they landed upon his long lost son, trying his best to stand up as quickly as possible before making his way towards him.

"Carlo".

His arms opened, embracing his rigid son who did not respond to the gesture.

Mateo watched the interaction, a small scoff escaping his lips, he was Franco's favorite after all.

"You brought him back to me".

"The ex-husband of our mother had him locked up and tortured for five years because you couldn't keep your dick in pants, you old fuck".

A loud slap resounded, Mateo's jaw ticked at the violent action caused by his father.

In retaliation he pulled out his gun and pointed it at him.

"I should fucking kill you right now, really cut this reunion short".

"Mateo stop". Spoke Tony, trying to diffuse the situation.

The old man and his son stared at one another, daring each other to make a critical move that could end a life.

Mateo shoved the gun back into his pants.

"Carlo, my son, can you hear me"?

The youngest stayed quiet at his father's question.

"He can, he's just not answering".

Franco nodded.

"He's staying with me, you can leave now".

Mateo laughed bitterly.

"We're not going anywhere, Fernando wasn't there to fix anything, he wanted to kill me and he really enjoyed pointing out the fact that I was your first born, what do you have to say about that"?

"Why is that a surprise, as you know now I stole from him, you'd be his greatest prize for revenge".

"Not really no, Carlo would've been, you always loved him more".

Franco snapped his gaze towards his oldest, while helping his son sit in one of the chairs of the office.

"He's done enough to Carlo, I did what I did to get him back and if that meant sacrificing you then so be it".

Mateo frowned at his words.

"Your right hand here helped me, he didn't really know the plan though, I told him it was only to get Carlo back without any harm done to neither of you but I had made my exchange with Fernando, he'd kill you and set Carlo free, nothing better for him than killing the head of the Russo family".

"You fucking bastard".

Mateo lunged for the man, Tony quickly stopping him which earned him a throaty punch, he let go as he coughed loudly.

"I should've let this fucker die just to see you fucking miserable, loyalty to the Russo's is bullshit to you".

He spit on the ground, marking his disgust towards his father before looking to his side to find Tony sitting on the floor with a disappointed look on his face.

"Luca is my right hand man from now on, stay the fuck away from me or I'll put a bullet through your fucking skull".

Tony had fucked up.

*

Capri stared at Sebastian, he was wearing his reading glasses as he ran a hand through his hair.

They were in his apartment and he was reading through some paperwork.

"Do you like what you see"? He asked, still keeping his gaze on the papers in front of him.

Capri chuckled as she broke from her trance due to his question.

"You just look kind of sexy when you have your glasses on". She shrugged nonchalantly, giving him a small smile as she stood up from her seat to sit on his lap.

Sebastian was too good for her.

He leaned back on his chair as Capri straddled him, showering him with kisses.

"I haven't seen little Samuel in forever, how is he"?

"My little cousin? He went to stay with his dad".

Sebastian kneaded her ass as Capri connected their lips, their tongues dancing together as she tried to erase the memory of her other lover.

She hoped Mateo hadn't ruined her for Sebastian from their last rendezvous.

He grabbed at her neck, wrapping his hand around it as he continued to kiss her passionately.

Capri was now grinding on him, trying to create more friction for the two.

Mateo's declaration of love ran through her head, something that had been bothering her for the longest.

He spoke so sure of himself when he said she felt the same way, how would he know?

Sebastian had now become more animalistic, lifting her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

He had been traveling so much, they hadn't had any time for themselves until now.

His breathing had become ragged as they now laid on his bed, still kissing with hunger before he disconnected their lips to yank her shirt off, kneading her bra covered breasts as he nipped at them over the fabric.

Capri moaned.

"Oh Ma- Sebastian".

Capri's eyes snapped open, biting her lip nervously as she grew anxious from a mistake she wouldn't have been able to recover from.

Sebastian luckily hadn't noticed.

He had now reached her panties, pulling at the hem with his teeth as he dragged them down.

She didn't want it slow like last time with Mateo, she wanted it rough.

"I don't want you to be nice tonight." She stated, Sebastian chuckling at her request.

"When have I ever been nice"?

She smiled, her hands going to his hair as he delved his face between her legs.

Capri thought of Mateo the whole night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 43 42
Anna's father is a mafia leader, she has been trained her entire life to be able to defend herself. Marcus is the leader of another mafia Familia. An...
15.6K 349 41
This is a Sequel an ad on to the mafia's innocent angel and of course junior the crowned mafia prince. If you have read the first two you would know...
255K 5.7K 31
ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ʟᴏɴɢ ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴜꜱʜᴇᴅ ᴀꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ, ʟᴜꜱᴛꜰᴜʟ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ʙᴏʏꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ. ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ...
408K 6.3K 33
A story about a girl who creates a online dating account just for fun. Little does she know what she's getting herself into. Could it be love? Or cou...