True Love's Journey (Silvligh...

By CheetahPearl2

He thought that he couldn't love again after losing Blaze, but Silver finally finds the woman of his dreams... More

Chapter 1: The Special Ceremony.
Chapter 2: Starlight Glimmer.
Chapter 3: Now and Forever.
Chapter 4: Let Me Be Your Wings.
Chapter 5: Starlight Glimmer's old friend.
Chapter 6: Finding the Right Gem.
Chapter 7: Never Be Yours.
Chapter 8: Silver and Starlight are separated.
Chapter 9: Far Longer Than Forever
Chapter 10: The Search.
Chapter 11: Because I Love Her.
Chapter 12: Sometimes I Wonder.
Chapter 13: Silver's Return.
Chapter 14: This Day Aria.
Chapter 15: True Love's Victory.
Chapter 16: The Wedding.
Chapter 17: The Future.

Heads Up.

177 1 0
By CheetahPearl2

Welcome to my Silvlight story.

Some Disclaimers:

I own none of the characters, they either belong to Nick, Hasbro, or Sega.

I own none of the songs neither. They either belong to Disney, Don Bluth, or some other companies that I don't know.

Parts of this story were inspired by The Pebble and the Penguin, The Swan Princess film, Thumbelina, and MLP FIM A Canterlot Wedding.  None of which belong to me as well.

I wrote all these disclaimers because I don't feel like writing them on every page.

I wrote this story because I wanted to give the Silvlight couple their own fanfic the best way I could.

The story takes place after The ending of the End in MLP FIM, the final episode of TMNT 2012 TV Series, and after the 2006 Sonic the Hedgehog video game.

In this story I have included the theory that isn't canon and came from a YouTuber named Sawtooth Waves, that Sunset Shimmer is Sunburst's older sister.

ENJOY THE STORY!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 138 11
(This is my first TMNT/MLP crossover, so please don't be rude) Twilight is a alicorn who want to be a human to be with her loved one, Prince Leonardo...
36.5K 508 18
Sonic and Shadow will meet when Amy breaks up with Sonic. He was so down he almost committed suicide until Shadow came. If you wanna know how this st...
7.7K 188 29
I decided to make new book. If you reading, please leave dares in coments. And enjoy!!! Ships Twilight x Leo Raph x Sunset Rarity x Donie Applejac...
10.5K 160 15
This is the story of when Sonic finally decided to give Amy a chance.