4ever

By indiaaa45

" we in dis together.. forever " More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
12
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18
19
20
21
22.
23
24.
25
26
27.
28.
29.
sequel.

11.

5.1K 185 27
By indiaaa45

2 weeks later..

Kay'Liyah Rose

26 year old Alani Williams Was Found Today after 2 weeks of searching for her.. Dead in a river, detective brown says there is no eye witnesses and her family doesn't know who would want to hurt her..

" she has a baby.. i just feel bad for that little girl. she has to grow up without a mother you know?.. " a witness said.

i watched the news a little bit more before they showed a picture of alani causing me to turn it off..

Alani dead? How..

" why you staring in space like that? " ash asked walking in my room eating candy.. i came home last week, doing so much better.

" Alani's dead " i looked at her, she laughed.

" i wish she wa-"

" ash she's dead " i said again.. she chewed the rest of the candy she had in her hand before sitting on glock's side of the bed.

" since when? who killed her?"

" i don't know it was just on the news.. she been dead for 2 weeks ash.. " i said softly.

regardless of what she did to me i felt bad.. maybe because of santi idk..

" you feel bad? " she asked with her face scrunched up..

" for santi yes.. " i looked at her, she shrugged standing up.

" you hungry? "

" no.. " i shook my head.

" I'll be downstairs if you need me " she said before leaving out my room..

I wonder if glock heard abt this..

-

" Dae'Santi put that down " glock said to santi as she walked around our room touching stuff.

" santi come here " i patted the bed.. glock looked at me before getting up to sit her next to me.

i was on bed rest, i couldn't really move how i wanted too.

" you gotta decorate that room for her... if she's staying permanently she needs more stuff in there " i said to glock while playing with santi's hair as she laid next to me in her dads empty spot in the bed.

" i know ill get that shit situated tomorrow "

" do you have any idea who did that? like wha-"

" Kay'Liyah stop fucking talm bout that infront of my daughter " glock shot me a stare before going back to his game..

" but y-" he stood up and grabbed santi.. " where you going? " i asked as he walked her out the room ignoring me.

" DUMB BITCH ! " i yelled before touching my stomach. why did i just do that..

" why he mad? " ash asked running in my room.

" he ont wanna talk about what happened to alani " i said holding my stomach. ouchhhh

" you good? " she asked coming over to me pulling the cover back.. " liyah your bleeding " she panicked..

" just take this patch off and grab and new one.. " i guided her, she did what i told her before patching me back up.. 

" you okay ? " she asked

" yes, im fine.. just sore but that's normal " i told her.. i heard knocking causing us both to look over.. Kayla.

" hey y'all " she smiled walking in with a couple flowers.

" hey " ash waved..

" hi sis " i smiled, she sat the flowers on my empty dresser before coming over to gently hug me..

" you feeling better ? " she asked releasing from the hug.

" waaayyy better then what i felt at the hospital.. still in pain but it'll be over soon " i smiled.

i still can't believe i got shot..

" im happy your feeling better " she nodded her head before looking around the room. " where my brother? did y'all hear abt alani?"

" yes girl.. shit so sad " i shook my head..

" she really dead? " ash asked.

" yes ! she was found in a fucking river today.. " Kayla shook her head

" that's sad " ash said shocked..

" i asked your brother about it and he cussed me out and took his daughter.. iont know where they went "

" why would he get mad? is he getting custody of santi? "

" that's what im trynna figure out " i shrugged my shoulders.. " and he already got custody of her, if anything was to happen to her in that household or to her mother he had the right to take her.. " i informed her..

" do you feel like it's gone be weird? your gone basically help raise her.. " she said..

" not necessarily weird.. i watched her before, it's gone be a new adjustment but I'll get thru it " i nodded my head..

" im so happy you mature and not no bitter ass girlfriend " Kayla smiled..

" i could neverrrr " i dragged

" when is your bed rest over? awe needa get back in these streets " kayla hyped

" i got another week "

" yayyy it's lit that whole week we littyyyy " she dragged twerking as ash smacked her butt.

" okayyyy " i stuck my tongue out.

" im hungry.. "

" whatchu want? "

" tacos.. or chicken "

" how bout both? " ash asked.. Kayla smiled nodding her head

" let's go make it.. we'll be back " ash assured me.. i nodded my head before laying back..

i wanna know why glock got so mad like det, did he do it?

naw kay'liyah you trippin that's his child's mom.. 

Excuse any mistakes please!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 1.1K 30
"You my baby but you act like a friend but he know the vibe when it's just us"
8.9K 221 38
"We locked in forever ain't nothing gonna ever take me away from you we living together and we dying together" Kay flock x dougie b oneshots
18.4K 997 16
"𝐇𝗼𝐰 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝗼 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐬𝗼 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭? 𝐁𝐚𝐞, 𝐬𝐭𝗼𝐩 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧', 𝐈'𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝗼 𝐚𝐬𝐬." - 𝘓𝘪𝘭 �...
26.6K 998 20
And now I want you forever ~Keyshia Cole