The Bond Of Love (Katsuki x I...

By katsukichan_

~Omegaverse~ Katsuki is the only child in his family and born as Alpha. He been forced by his grandmother to... More

What's Omegaverse?
Chapter 1: Love First Sight 💕
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
WHAT!?
28th November 2018 🎂
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
10K 🎉🎉🎉
Chapter 9
Thank you again ❤️🎉
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Good news ✨
chapter 15
Do follow me 🤧
Chapter 16

Final Chapter ‼️

5K 166 40
By katsukichan_

FINAL CHAPTER

KATSUKI POV

"Izuku... He is back! He is back, Katsuki! He with Katsumi right now! Hurry and come here!"

Shinsou's voice ringing inside my eardrum... My hand slip from my ears, I just standing there staring on my empty lunch plate... Todoroki and Kirishima keeps calling my name... I cannot hear anything... I lost in my own world... Suddenly, I feel someone hold my both shoulder and I slowly look at him...

"Oi, Katsuki! What's wrong?!" Kirishima shout to my face.

I come back to reality and I looked at them... they looked at me with confuse face...

"... Deku... He is back... He is fucking back!!" I told them while smiling like an idiot... The two of them surprise and they told me to hurry and met him... We quickly get into the car and drive to Katsumi's Kindergarten... My heart beating fast and excited at the same time... Finally, I can meet him! Any minutes we arrive in front of the kindergarten. Todoroki stop the car, without waiting any minutes I open the car door and start to run to the kindergarten door... there was a tall and grey hair guy standing in front of the door... when he saw me, he quickly greet me...

"Your mate is waiting inside, Bakugou-sama..." He gave me a gentle smile and he open the door... I start walk and pushed the door... The door slowly open and my eyes open wide... My heart beat faster than before... My mouth shaking and my eyes start to tear... A pair of emerald green eyes looked at me with surprise and like always... Blushing on his freckles start to appear... Katsumi peacefully sleep in his warm arms... I cannot hold back my tears anymore and it start to wet my both cheek... This is the view that I always dream of... A view of Deku and our child sitting by the window together...

"Kacchan..." my body twitch when Deku called my name... I looked at him and our eyes met... He lift his right hand and smiling gently to me...

"Come here, Kacchan... join me and Katsumi..." He said to me with tears running down his cheek...

I quickly walk to him and pull him in my arms... He start to cry loud like a little child, Katsumi wake up from his sleep and he look at us with tears... He hug us and start to cry too... Deku keep apologize to Katsumi and me for leaving us behind... Deep in my heart, I never blame him... Now he finally back! Back into my arms! My family is complete... I looked at shinsou, he only standing there looking at us with tearing eyes and smile happily... Suddenly, door open wide two idiots and a tall guy with dark brown color hair enter... I know him! He was the guy that come with Blonde hair girl visiting Deku in the hospital!

"You! So, you are the one who kidnap him!?" I stand up from there and walk to him... Deku try to stop me but I just ignore him... He only looked at me with calm face... He put his hand on his head and sigh...

"I can't believe you are my brother's mate... So immature and childish..." He look at me and to Deku...

Wait... Did he just said brother!? What is the meaning of this?? I looked at Deku and he start to panic... After that, we all sit down and Shinsou prepare some cups of coffee... Deku start to tell us everything that happened after he been kidnap by Uraraka... We surprise when he tell who he really was and how he remember back his lost memories... I looked at the dark brown hair person... so his name was Chisaki Kai... An Alpha, elder son in Midoriya Royal Family and Deku's elder brother...

"Wow! I can't believe Izuku actually an Omega from royal family! Are not this great?! That's mean Izuku can finally be together with Katsuki without a problem!" Kirihima said with happy tone...

"So, granny can finally shut up..." Todoroki said while take a sip of the coffee...

I looked at Deku and he just smiling while looking at Katsumi... I just staring on the coffee... I don't give any damn about that old hag anymore... no matter what happened... Even if that old hag still against our relationship... I will never back down... I will stick together and protect my family... I will start a new life and build a new future together with Deku and Katsumi...

"Sorry to interrupted your happy moment... First, I need your help Katsuki..." Chisaki said while looking at me with his bright yellow color eyes... I was wondering what type of help he need from me... Then, he tell me he want to meet with that old hag... The two idiots and I looked at him with surprise face... I wonder what he going to do with that old hag...

"I need to fulfill the last request from someone..." Chisaki said with calm yet sad voice... Deku looked at him wih sad face... Maybe this is the right time to meet with old hag too... I want to bring Deku along and declare our relationship in front of her... I put my hand on Deku's hand and he looked at me... We both smile and I looked at Chisaki...

"I'll arranged it..." I said to him... He give me a smile...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then, the day that we been waiting for has come... All Bakugou, Kirishima and Todoroki family is here gathering in the mansion... Today I will introduce Deku to them all... Deku and I standing in from the door... Deku hand can't stop shaking and I know he was nervous... I brushed his soft cheek and he looked at me... I give him a kiss on his lips and he kiss me back... We both looked into each other eyes...

"I will always be by your side..." I said to him while brushing his curly hair... He smile at me... Then, Chisaki, Toga and Katsumi arrive... We looked at each other... He nodded my head and I grin to him... We both pushed the big door in front of us and step inside the mansion hall... Everyone was looking at us and some of them seem a little surprise... We walk to the old hag and I can see her face change... She stand up from her sit...

"How dare you bring this peasant omega inside my mansion!" She said that looking at me with anger... I try to stay calm and I sigh...

"I want you to meet my fate mate... Midoriya Izuku, an Omega from Royal Family..." when introduce Deku... Everyone in the hall looked surprise and start to talk about it... Old hag looked a little surprise and she laugh...

"I can't believe you been fool by this omega so easily... How can he change from peasant omega to Royal omega? Do you have proff?" she looked at Deku with his bright red eyes... Suddenly, Chisaki walk beside Deku and he looked at the old hag...

"You can see prove from the necklace that he wear, Chiyo-sama... An emerald gems represent our royals Family... The Midoriya's family... Do you ring any bell after hearing that family name...?" Chisaki looked at her and I can see her face change... She turn around and start too walked away from us...

"I never hear that family name and I never know anyone from that family!!" She said why turn to our direction... She staring at Deku and she start to walk away... Chisaki and I was surprise when Deku run to her direction...

"Wait! Chiyo-sama! Don't tell me you didn't know who Midoriya Asahi is!?" When Deku said that name... She stop and quickly turn around and look at Deku... Her face looks red as if she was hold back her anger...

"Even if I know! To me that name is already gone! He never exist in my life!! That unfaithful men!!" She said that to Deku... Deku face start to change...

"How can you said something like that to the person that you love!?" Deku voice start to cracking...

Everyone was shock and me too! I can't believe this... So, this old hag mate was Deku grandfather!? The head of Midoriya's family!!?

"Love...? Love you said...? If he really love me, he will come and stop me for married other Alpha!! But... He never come! Even I write him a tons of letters, he never once reply it! After I married, I found out he already married with some omega from noble family!! How can you said that he love me!? He never love me! He never...!" tears start to wet her both cheeks... Deku slowly walk and stop in front of her... He hold her hands...

"You still not forget about him... right, Chiyo-sama...?" Deku said that to her and she looked at him with sad expression...

"I... I has completely forget about him... Then, you suddenly came into Katsuki life... When I saw a picture of you and Katsuki... My heart was beating fast... You remind me everything about him... Even now... I feel like the young Asahi is looking at me with those gentle eyes... Still... I let my ego win against my heart... The revenge inside me made me created all this tradition in my family... I also made them suffer..." She looked at us and she looked down... Chisaki walk to them and he brushed Deku hair... he looked at her and give her a bag that full of letters... She looked at Chisaki with confuse...

"Actually... He reply all your letters Chiyo-sama..." Chisaki said to her and she seem surprise...

"What...? But I don't received any letters from him at all!" She said to Chisaki with disappointed...

"Everyday... He never failed to write a letter for you... Even he try to send it by himself to your mansion... Your parents always take the letters and dump it inside the trash... Then, he pick it up and went home... from that day... He will always write a letter and keep it inside this bag... One day, he believe all this letters will reach you..." Chisaki said with his sad voices... She looked at Chisaki and without waiting, she looked inside the bag... Her eyes start to tear when she read one of the letter... A regret feeling writing on her face... Chisaki take something from his coat and give to her...

"This is the last letter that he wrote for you... He asked me to give to you..." she take the letter and start to open it... Then, she read it...

Dear my beautiful, Chiyo...

If you get this letter... sadly I will said that... something bad must be happening to me...

Dear Chiyo... I hope you doing well... I hope everything that you dream come true...

I am sorry... I cannot be by your side when you need me the most...

I am sorry... our relationship have to end like this... maybe this is our fate...

Still... Every day, I can't stop thinking about you... I try to erase the feeling I feel to you...

However, I can't Chiyo... because you're my soulmate...

So, Chiyo... Take care of yourself...

In this last letter, I want to tell you...

I will always love you...

From: Midoriya Asahi.

She finished reading the letter and I can see her hand is shaking... She can't hold her tears anymore... Finally, the proud old hag that always show no weakness in front of everyone, crying her heart out... The pheromones around her start to change to sadness... She crying like a little kids that lose her precious things in her life... My mom and other 2 daughters went to comfort her... Deku also start to cry... I walk to him and hug him...

After that day... My mom told me, old hag spend her time inside her room and never come out... I think she busy reading all the letters that Asahi write for her... One day, she call a maid to summon all the family... We went there and for some reason... Atmosphere around her change...

"Thank you for coming here... There is nothing serious... I just want to apologize to all of you... especially to Katsuki..." She looked at me... We was a little surprise that she apologize but at the same time we relief...

"For now on... You're free to choose who you want to be with...I will never get in your way anymore..."She looked at our direction...

"One more thing... I should like to welcome our new family member... Midoriya Izuku... Please take care my Katsuki for me..." She smile and Deku nodding his head... "I will!" He said to old hag...

After that, I bring Deku to meet Toshinori and Aizawa... They was surprise to see him and the first one to cry is Toshinori... He crying and hug Deku... Aizawa also cry with happiness... Then, he introduce to Deku their twins daughter... They both have blonde color hair and bright blue color eyes just like Toshinori... Aizawa decide to prepare dinner and everyone come... Kaminari also come to meet with Deku... He was angry at first and after that he cry saying that he miss Deku so much... Deku also meet with both my parents... They really happy because Deku here by my side... That night we all really enjoyed dinner that Aizawa made... we eat all of it and nothing left... Everyone looked very happy...

Suddenly, I feel hand wrap around my arm... I looked beside me and Deku was there... He looked at me with smiling bright on his face... I kiss his forehead and I whisper on his ears... "Please always stay by my side, Deku..." He looked at me and he smile... "Of course, Kacchan... I will always stay by your side... Forever..." He hug me tight and brushed my back... "No one can seprate us anymore... I will protect you two..." I looked on his bright emerlad eyes and he said "yeah no one can separate us because bond of our love is stronger than anything in this world..." he said to me with serious face... I looked at him and grin... Katsumi come to our direction and jump to us... He hug us and we both laugh together... "Nee... Kacchan!" I looked at Katsumi and him... He looked at me with his blushing face and smile widely... "I love you so much!" Everyone start to make sound when Deku confess at me... I was blushing and grin at him...

"I Love You Too, Izuku."

- THE END -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ❤️

Sadly, its over!!!!! This is the final chapter for this book... I hope you guys love it! I'm sorry if the ending is not like you guys expected... I try my best to made good happy ending 🥲

Thank you for all your support from chapter 1 until now... You guys are the best... I always enjoyed reading all the comments you left... ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 5.4K 24
"It could be that it was from the moment we met. I can't exactly recall it but, you were more beautiful than anyone else, in an awkward gently way. Y...
337K 9.7K 25
Midoriya was a quirkless omega who could never be useful to his alpha or beta. Todoroki was the perfect strong Alpha longing for his fated pair but o...
154K 4.8K 41
⚠️Warning⚠️ Contains Smut Omegaverse Bullying Suicide attemps Mpreg Cursing Bakugo always wanted to be the best, he believed he was the best, when h...
17.4K 655 23
Katsuki and Izuku are now married and are living a normal lives. Izuku is free from his pet bonds, and Katsuki continues to strive to become a better...