Unexpectedly Yours

By Torealz

It's been five year's since Deyani's death and Normani had moved on with another person but what will happen... More

Its finally here
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Update
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 Part 1
Chapter 22 part2
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 Part 1
Chapter 31 Part 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chaper 34
Chapert 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
New Book

Chapter 49

38 4 1
By Torealz

Today I finally have some good form my lawyer I am officially divorce form Victoria trifling ass I can finally move forward with my life for my family they way it should have always been form the being. I walked into the house to see my baby washing some dishes."

"Hey baby."

"Hey love." She called over her shoulder.

"So I have good news." I really couldn't hold my excitement.

"Oh really what's that."

"I am officially divorce."

"She sign that paper." Deyani wasn't looking at me but I can see a worry look on her face.

"Yes know you have all of me fully we can now start our family." I wrap my arms around her kissing the side of her neck."

"Baby I have a meeting I can't right now." She brush me off her.

"Baby we haven't had sex." I voice which was true we haven't had sex since the whole Bryshere incident.

"Baby everything isn't about sex ok now I got to go." She walked out the house.

Nicki POV

I was currently sitting in my house when I hear a knock at the door.

"Juju get the door for me." I yelled at my assistant I have been real busy planning on telling my children how Kenneth and I are now married I'm officially Mrs Petty I really don't know how they going to take it especially Deyani all she know is the good side of my marriage with her father she been wanting to spend time together with us both but it's something different about my baby I can put my finger on it.

"Umm nicki there's a Idris at the door." My heart stop no he can't be here we banished him form our lands how did he get here let alone at my fucking door step.

"Don't let him in and call Michael."

"It's a little to late for that." His voice still to this day gives me chills.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to see my daughter now where is she?" He got another thing coming if her think he's getting my baby.

"She not your daughter." I voice I slowly stood up walking behind my chair giving us some distance between one another.

"Now Onika we both know about what we produce that night back in Cancun when my son was off being a father to his other children now where is my daughter." His voice boom through out the house.

"Who the hell is you." A saw Kenny walked into the room sizing up Idris like he ready to box's."

"Nicki who is this clown." He laugh he had this sinister laugh that my my skin crawl.

"H-He my husband Kenny."

"You left my son huh." He smirked at me he had a way of making me feel small where ever he was in my presence.

"Why the fuck are you in my house bruh!" Kenny yelled.

"I got your bruh mother fucker." Next thing you know Idris lunch himself on top of Kenny and clawed at is neck removed is whole esophagus blood was everywhere.

"No Kenny." I screamed.

"I not going to ask you again I Nicki where my daughter!" She stood up moving closer to me.

"I don't know ok just get out."

"Bitch you know you kept me away form her for too long." He now stood tall in front of me.

"Now tell me Nicki  where is our child." He grab me by my neck he was anything but gentle.

"Nicki." I heard micheal called.

"You got lucky next time you won't be so lucky he left as quickly as he came.

"Nicki." Michael ran into to room and looked at the carnage in shock.

"Baby girl what happened." I started to cry I couldn't speak all he could do is hold while I cried at that moment I never felt so more alone.

Sky POV

"Mani I'm sorry ok I love you I promise we'll have sex later but I really have to go baby." Normani has really been pushing me to have sex with her she want a family but I be damn if I'm giving her a baby I don't care if I have to pretend to be her long lost fiancé I hate kids children is not in my future I don't even like that I have to pretend to like that little brat of hers.

"Baby I just want to be able to start our family." She kiss my lips.

"Mani baby I know but where engaged I would like to no be pregnant when I get married I want to fit in my dress baby." I reasoned.

"Ok baby I'm sorry I didn't see it your way." Thank you finally.

"It's ok."

"Mommy mommy." My little angel ran into the room.

"Yes baby." I bent down to her eye level.

"There a man at the door."

"A man at the door baby what did I tell you about going to the door." I told her we know she not aloud to open the door for anyone unless one of us is with her.

"I'm not aloud unless you or mama is with me."

"That right now why would you do that?" Mani  her

"You and mommy was arguing again." She had the most sadist face I ever seen.

"Baby mama and I were not arguing we were having a disagreement there a big difference ok." I didn't want it to seem like Normani and was having problems in outlet relationship.

"Ok so you not going to leave mama and I." That's really broke my heart I differently need to get out of this situation they're making have feeling for them.

"Oh baby I will never leave you ok I promise." I kissed her little cheek.

"Baby girl we are a family we are always going to be together."

"Ok mama."

"Well that was a nice family moment." I felt a dark presence enter the room. I look up to see a man standing in the door he seem to have to weird vibe to him.

"I'm sorry who are you and what are you doing in my house?" Normani stood up and push Aria and I behind her.

"My apologies I'm Idris I'm Deyani grandfather."Damn it I didn't even know she had a grand father I really got to play this off fucking Rihanna.

"Well hello it's nice to meet you I didn't know her grandfather was living." Wait so Normani never met him either.

"Well I was a way on business for a couple of year humanitarian work I couldn't come home I'm Micheal farther by the way." He stuck his hand out to shake Mani's.

"Oh is my dad with you I would love to talked to him."

"No babygirl I just got back I had to come see you first with everything that's had happened." Concern flash in his eyes.

"Are you my grandpa." Aria ask as she peeked around my legs.

"Yes baby I am your granpapa and what's your name princess."

"My name is Aria."

"That a beautiful name you know your name after my wife your great grandma."

"I am."

"Yeah Aria Nolle if she was here today I know she would have loved you."

"Is she with God in heaven."

"Yes she is baby."

"I just find it hard to believe that you never knew anything." Normani voice was laced with supposition and to be honest I feel here.

"Well me and her parents had a falling out 10 years ago so I got all my information form my wife on my family sadly she passed 6 years ago so yes I was out of the loop I came back to reconcile with them I need my family back." His story seem believable since Nicki and Michael never spoke of Michael parents and that I only know Deyani grandmother and father form Nicki side.

"Ok well me and this little one is about to go bake cookies so you two can catch up." Normani picked Aria up then peck my lips before walking out.

"Ok it's was nice meeting you Normani and you to little princess." Idris smiled.

"Bye grandpa."

"So." I didn't really know how to start this conversation.

"Aww snookums  you acting like you don't remember your own pop pop." He smiled at me.

"I'm sorry pop pop but my memory's is terrible since my accident." I confessed.

"That's understandable how about we go for a walked to catch up like how we used to do when you was about your daughter age. It was no harmed of going right.

"Sure why not." Normani and I had this trail behind our house so I took him on that he talk to me about all the thing he use to do with all of his grandchildren and why he had to leave and why he didn't come back sooner when Deyani was kidnapped.

"I want to say sorry about not being their for you snookums I'm a terrible grandfather." He spoke as he held my hand.

"No your not it was something you had to do I understand."

"I just got one question."  He stop as we came to a cliff.

"Sure what is it."

"Where the hell is my real granddaughter." It felt like the wind was knock out of me how dose he know.

"W-what are you talking about." I stuttered fuck get it together Sky.

"Don't play dumb with me little girl where the fuck is my granddaughter my real granddaughter.

"I am your granddaughter."

"Bitch you must think I'm stupid I know your not her your a shape shifter a very good indeed I smell it on you you may have every one else fooled but you don't have me now where the fuck is Deyani." He grab my neck applying pressure I felt his crawls sinking into my skin.

"Answer me now please." He screamed

"I'm your granddaughter please." I begged.

"Trust if you where your wife would be able to feel the pain your experience right know she would know your in danger that your close to death but yet she not here and why is that know you got one last chance to tell me the where is Deyani."

"Ri-Riannah." I slowly blacked out.

Idris POV

That bitch I had a feeling it was her she would do anything for power and me that she would use my family to make me come out of hiding my own daughter yes Deyani is special not because she and omega but because she possessed the Siva powers one true of a kind the kind that can wipe out the entire human race and start back the ancient wars of Vampires vs Werewolves.

About 40 years ago I was in my prime I was the superior head wolve of my pack destant for my father's thrown until I met a women she was buetiful I feel in love with her she was my lover but we was forbidden to be with each other she was a princess vampire but I didn't care I love her when my father got wind of this he flew in rage a war starting bodies started dropping of vampire an werewolves alike.

Now this bitch has the only thing that I care about she will pay for this I have to make a call to the only person who can get to her...

Remember to vote and comment on your favorite part ✌🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473K 14.6K 45
Normani's previous relationship was not the best--neither were her other ones. It had almost become a cycle. She made a vow that she would never fall...
117K 4.9K 101
What happens when Dinah adds Normani, Lauren and Ally to a group chat? What happens when old feelings come back between the four?
24.5K 498 15
Just when you think life is finally settling down in a hectic life, you get the biggest need if your life. A mother finding her lost daughter, the da...
62.1K 2.5K 16
Normani has spent her whole life avoiding Dinah Jane. But has she really been doing herself a favor?