Accidental Roommate

De Azsan6

A story where a man is betrayed and lied by his own best friend that lead him to has a roommate that he never... Mais

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58

Part 50

2.5K 168 9
De Azsan6

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Tee planned a date that different from their usual dates because first, they will take a bus together. Tae never use this type of public transportation before, the one you need to wait at the bus stop.

Tae is anxious about the new experience he will have when both of them are waiting for the bus. Tee smiles happily at Tae's reaction.

Tee carefully holds Tae's hand and clasp their fingers together, Tae see the clasping hand and smiles. He feels better now and he knows he is a bit too much when he worried of nothing. He didn't mean anything bad about taking the bus, he is not used to it. That's all.

"our bus is here" Tee cheers when he see the bus they need to take is here.

Some passengers get ready to get on it too, most of the passengers are teenagers and high-schooler. Tee state his place to stop and pays for both of their tickets.

"Phi can pay for it Tee" Tae wants to give his money but Tee shakes his head.

"This is my date, let me pay for everything today. Besides, today is my pay day!" Tee is ecstatic and energetic.

Tae smiles and decided to follow whatever Tee wants this time. This is new for him too, been take out for a date, he is always the one who takes initiative first.

During the journey, Tee always point out a few places he has visited before and shares some stories about what happen here and there. Funny, scary and sad stories, Tee has all of it to share with Tae. Tae enjoys it too.

"I happened to meet up with a drunkard once, he tried to push the driver but the driver push him back make him fall behind, he hit a girl and fall together. After that, some boys fight with the drunkard and need a police to solve the problem. It was the longest journey happened to me while taking a bus" Tee shares a story that still fresh in his memory, that one night is a bit scary for him.

Tae is tense when he heard it, he can't seem to calm down when he thinks there are possibilities to harm Tee in any way. He needs to do something about it, he needs to prevent Tee from taking bus again.

"But, another story is really touch my heart. A pregnant woman going to labour and no one know what to do, it's jammed too. Thank god there were a nurse at that time and the passengers help the best they can. Give her support, towels and other necessities. Its fine having those experience" this story instantly put the fire in Tae's heart die down. Tee like the experiences happened to him and he needs to respect what Tee decided in his life.

Without they realising, they already at their stop. Tee becomes excited again. Tae can see from inside they are kind of in the festival or night market. The surrounding is bright with colourful lamps.

"Let's go phi!" Tee pulls Tae's hand to get off from the bus. Tee thanks the driver and jump down from the last stair. Tae is scared Tee might get hurt jumping like that.

"Tadaa! We are here, the night market here is really lively, the foods are cheap and most important thing, its delicious!" Tee cheers again, Tae chuckles with his excited and energetic boyfriend. He is enjoying this date too much. This is different from eating at expensive restaurants and watching movies. This is awesome and fun.

"ready?" ask Tee to Tae.

"Yes. Can't wait to spend my boyfriend's money!" Tae smiles teasingly.

"ten type of food here cost me nothing. Let's go!"

They both start walking hand in hand into the night market. There are not a lot of people because today is week days and this night market open every day.

They start eating cotton candy first because, it is the first stall that seem interested to Tee. Tae just follows and eat anything Tee feed him. Forget his diet and whatever things to make him remain fit. He will eat everything Tee feed him today, sweets are included too.

They stroll from one stall to another stall, eating everything while walking around. At some point Tae saw tables in the middle of the market, it's the place where people sit and eat their food. Maybe they need to sit and eat proper foods too, not just snacks.

"Tee, let's sit first. We need to eat heavy food too, at least a little or else you will have a stomach ache" Tae remembers when Tee skip his dinner, he throw ups badly in the midnight.

"Okay. Let's sit here" Tee found an empty table that a couple just left. They left with rubbish and leftover of their food on it too. Tae frowns and calls the couple back.

Tee is nervous when the boyfriend walk back to them.

"This trash, throw it away" said Tae sternly. Tee doesn't want to attract attention but Tae can't tolerate people throwing away trash as they like, not like he is a neat man much.

"if I don't want to?" challenges the boyfriend back, his girlfriend is ready to take their trash but he didn't allow it.

"Huh, then should I throw you to the trashcan too? Only trash didn't know how to clean themselves" Tae provokes the boyfriend back. Tee face palmed himself. This will not end well.

"You!" the boyfriend are ready to punch Tae but the girlfriend stop him.

"Phi Phoom, let's tidy our trash. We are the one whose wrong here, if you still want to fight I will break up with you!" warns the girl and the boy hurriedly taking all the trash.

Smitten much Phi Phoom?

Tae and Tee want to laugh at the man but they control themselves. After apologising and clean the table they took leave. Tae and Tee laugh when the couple disappear from their sight.

"it's funny when a Tiger change to Kitten" Tee is still laughing at it.

"As you know Tee, I might be like that too. I love you, so much" Tae rubs Tee's hand softly.

Tee blushes deep red hearing the sudden confession. What is wrong with Tae saying things like that out of nowhere.

"I love you too phi, and I will stop you from doing something stupid too"

"It's not stupid, I'm just teaching them what common sense is" Tae retorts back, he will not back off even though he needs to fight with that man.

"Khrub" Tee gives up, nothing can change Tae this time.

"I will go and order fried rice for us. You wait here" told Tae and walk to one of the stall.

Tee waits while waiting for Tae and a few sellers come to him to sell drinks and other foods. He orders what he want to eat and drink, they will take it to his table.

Tae returns with two plates of fried rice while Tee ordered the whole food on the table, it is full house. Tae's jaw drop to the ground. Who can eat that much?!

"Uhm, can we finish all of this Tee?" ask Tae worry.

"Yes! Now sit down and wipe your hand with this wet tissue. We need to eat. I ordered mango juice for you" Tee grins sheepishly.

Tae accepts his fate, he wipes his hand and start eating, Tee smiles happily when Tae takes a spoonful of fried rice, Tee follows and praise the taste of it. It is delicious.

They talk and eat the food, Tee feeds Tae and Tae feeds Tee. They both enjoy their date till the midnight.

Tae thinks he eat a whole month worth of food tonight, he can't even walk properly with his stomach this full. Tee still can eat more, it's a miracle and a magic!

They drinks hot tea with ginger before walk to the end of the night market. Tee buys a couple bracelet and put it on Tae's wrist. He still wears the one Tae gave him when he worked at the bar, he thought Tae lost it already.

"Tee, I still wear it. I customised it to make a watch strap, look at this. Your name" Tae takes off his watch and shows Tee, he knows Tee is sad when he can't found their matching bracelets.

Tee has tears in his eyes when he see it, he touch the engraved name softly. He hugs Tae tightly, he is really happy to see it.

"I love you Phi Tae" confess Tee.

Tae makes Tee to look at him in the eyes and says his love too. They stares into each other's eyes before both of them lean forward.

Tae's lips found Tee's first, they share a loving kiss with the fireworks display as the background. It's not just them, a lot of couples are kissing too. The old tales said, the couple kiss when the fireworks light as the witness, their love toward each other will never lose sparks.

Tales are tales but fates are secrets for them to know later on.

Tee's planned date is a huge success!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

103K 3K 22
A gay boy and his straight roommate, what could happen when one falls for the other? Gay romance/comedy. I mean I think it could be funny at times b...
183K 7.2K 23
Love is mysterious, indeed. But they just never thought it would be like this. Too sudden for one, too strange for the other. I do not own the charac...
291K 14.8K 48
A story of taetee. Just an imagination of two beautiful souls. Sorry for any mistakes because english is not my first language. First time trying to...
311K 13.3K 29
Time flies sure fast. The then Engineering Moon is now a father. Yes, Forth, the successful engineer is now a father of a three years old daughter. H...