My Cursed Alpha( MxM)

بواسطة SulainahDiamante

"Never mess with the witch's mate" they told him. A 17 year old kris should have listened to those six words... المزيد

prologue.
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37
chapter 38.
chapter 39
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42. bonus chapter
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
chapter 47
chapter 48.

Epilogue

4.3K 233 36
بواسطة SulainahDiamante

Six years later.

" Hey babe, I am kinda of busy call you later" Elijah said typing away from his computer.

" Wait sweetie, your still at the office" Kris gasped out loud in surprise " baby we have to be at the birthday party in about one hour" Kris added in disbelief shaking his head not believing what he was hearing.

" Oh shit" Elijah gasped looking at his solace wrist watch " I totally forgot let me wrap this up, I will be there in about twenty, Kris don't forget the gift" Elijah said hanging up instantly. Kris sighed shaking his head with a smile on his lips. Elijah worked at Lennon car shop, after graduating Elijah didn't want to do anything therefore Kris decided to let him work at the car shop with Damon since Kris had other companies to run and Elijah loved cars in that Kris gets jealous of it. The way he talks about them is in the higher level. The business was booming because of Elijah and Kris was so fuckin proud of him.

" He is going to be late" Leon asked chuckling, Elijah is not the person who keeps time.

" Yeah, he totally forgot" Kris replied sipping on his wine softly " let me go pick out an out fit for him, knowing him he will just put on the first thing he sees" Kris chuckled lowly standing up. He knows his mate more than anything in this life

" You're so whipped" Leon smirked crossing his legs. " I can't believe years had passed by and you still treat him like a baby, he might be good in bed" Leon added with a roll of his eyes.

" I am smelling jealous here" Kris smirked at his best friend.

" I don't call that jealous per say" Leon shrugged

" Yeah it's not" Kris snorted " I love doing things for him Leon, him being good in bed is a bonus and on top of that he is my mate, husband and my love so it's my obligation to spoil him" Kris smiled, leaving with Elijah wasn't easy coz he found out how lazy his mate was but that doesn't bother him. Kris loves spoiling him and he will spoil him till the day he dies.

" Ok ok lover boy" Leon stood up patting his back" I am leaving now, good luck dealing with your father in law" Leon smirked when Kris groaned out loud

" That man is something else after all these years he doesn't give up, too bad he will be at the party" Kris threw his head back saying, he will do everything in his power to avoid the man "do you know who else will be there" Kris asked and Leon shook no " Abby" Leon laughed out loud at his best friend's misery.

"Punch him square in the face or else you will get problems with your mate" Leon said after calming down from his laughter.

"You know I can't" Kris inhaled deeply "say hi to my family, I will come by we have something to tell them" Leon nodded not prying when Kris changed the topic gulping his last sip hugging Kris leaving. Kris rushed upstairs to pick out an out fit for Elijah so that Elijah can't mess up the closet.

Six years, six fuckin years leaving with Elijah and Kris had never been more happier like he was today. They got married after Elijah graduated, it wasn't a big wedding. It consisted of Elijahs family and close friends and Kris' family. Kris' family loved Elijah the moment they saw him and they get a long with each other. They were surprised that the little human managed to break the spell although Eleanor was the last one to accept Elijah but later on she finally saw how Kris was happy with his human mate and accepted him.

She finally knew that Kris won't become there alpha again although she insisted that he becomes again but Kris was done with that. Kris goes to the pack now and then but he was still a rouge. He refused to go back there which was totally fine with everyone. The pack never found out about kris' little problem which was fine and the way Kirk had ruled Impressed Kris so much. The man had lead the pack to success in that it's the strongest pack in the whole world. No one messes with blue rock pack. Kris is so proud of his nephew.

Every thing was going smoothly expect for one person who had made there lives a living hell and that's Kelvin storm. The man was paralyzed, he sits in a wheelchair  but up untill now he still loathes Elijah and Matt for being who they are. Kris feels bad because Kelvin never accepted Elijah but it seems to not faze Elijah one bit. In fact when Kelvin says those slurs words Elijah just laughs his ass off and tells his dad how funny he was and how much he loves him.

Now Kris knows Kelvin will never change.

Carter and Matt got married too after a month of Kris and Elijahs wedding, it was also not a big wedding but it was fine. They adopted there son Robert two years ago and the couple seems happy. Today the boy turns three but Carter will totally kill them if they arrive late but seeing  Elijah was already late Kris is not  going to hear the last of it.

" Sorry I am late" Elijah said rushing in " Carter called me the party had started" Elijah removed his suit tossing it on the floor gaining a glare from kris who picked it up. That's Elijah for you. " Hey baby I missed you" Elijah slug his hands around kris' waist kissing him deeply.  Kris moaned in his mouth as he also pulled his mate closer to deepen the kiss. " I wish we had time" Elijah whispered " I would have loved to be inside of you right now but Carter will kill me if we are late, I can't have him bitch around like last time" Elijah chuckled pecking kris' lips. " Wow you smell devine do you want us to miss the party, those jeans are making me horny" Elijah looked at his mate up and down Kris was wearing tight black jeans and white tight shirt which was printed on his body showing off his perfectly defined abs.

" You're always horny Elijah" Kris chuckled

" You look fuck able right now" Elijah trialled his hands down kris' back to his ass as he squeezed gently " shit, you're going to give me a boner all night and if carter wasn't a bitch we should have stayed here and fuck our brains out" Kris blushed cream son red, only Elijah can get him flustered like this.

"Go shower" Kris said changing the topic, he was still shy about these things. All these years but he still blushes like a Virgin " Elijah" Kris called out " are you sure you're ready at what we talked about" Kris asked worriedly.

"Kris I am ready, I am not changing my mind and today we telling my family then next weekend we will tell your family and I want the process to begin right away" Elijah Said seriously.

" You know that the child will be mine, why don't we just adopt like carter and Matt did" Kris looked at Elijah pleadingly. Elijah sighed pulling on his hand as they sat on the bed.

"You're an alpha Kris and stop saying that the baby will be yours" Elijah frowned " you're my husband which means that baby will be totally mine too. Stop stressing about this baby ok" Kris nodded feeling sightly down. They were going to use his sperm but he felt bad coz the baby won't have Elijahs genes at all. " You will be the papa and I will be dad" Elijah grinned "I can't wait to get another addition to our little family"

" I love you Elijah" Kris said placing a kiss on Elijahs mark making him shiver.

" What are you trying to do Kris , do you want us to miss the stupid party" Elijah moaned.

" Don't call it stupid as far as I know you will be throwing those stupid parties in the coming years" Kris smirked.

" I know and I will love them because I will be with you but if that brat cock blocks me he or she is dead" Elijah said seriously, no one jokes about his sex life

"I can't believe you're thinking about that in all things that You should have thought about" Kris chuckled. Elijah loves sex like the dude never let his dick rest but Kris loves his horny mate

" And you love it" Elijah rushed to the bathroom leaving the grinning Kris behind.

" He will never grow up" Gael chuckled

" I know but we love him" Gael agreed with him hundred percent.

Elijah came out naked as put on the clothes Kris had picked out for him and he was glad it wasn't a suit, he hates those so much. Kris had already put On hence they picked up there gifts moving to the car.

***

In about few minutes they were parked in front of carter and Matt's house. Thank God it wasn't going to be a big party only family and friends. They held eachother's hand going inside making small conversation. " I thought you aren't coming bitch" it was the first thing carter Said seeing his best friend.

" I will flew out of the city if I didn't show" Elijah smiled making carter  roll his eyes

" I am not that bad" Carter smiled.

" Huh, you were a bitch for over a month carter, I first took you to your favourite Restaurant" Elijah just missed carter's anniversary and he vowed to never miss them again.

" Ok ok, You missed the most important day of my life Elijah" Carter defended

" I thought your wedding day was the most important day of your life"

"All days that involve Matt are the greatest days of my life" Carter chuckled when Elijah rolled his eyes." oh hi Kris" carter gave Kris a hug as if he had just seen him. With time he stopped fearing the alpha like he used to years ago. " Robert is looking for his favourite uncle come with me, Kris feel at home" Kris nodded walking towards were Johan was.  " You seem happy today" Carter pointed out

" Yeah, I am in a happy place" Elijah replied " were is that nephew of mine" Elijah said looking around. Carter pointed at the birthday boy who was busy playing with his friends as Elijah ran towards him and as soon Robert saw him he also ran towards him with open hands as they hugged tightly.

" That boy is going to catch Elijahs disease" Kelvin who was in his wheel chairs Said looking at Elijah with a disgusted look. He promised that he will kill Elijah and Matt if he gets out of the wheel chair. He still hates  them even though he can see how happy they were but Kelvin doesn't care

" Dad, You seem to forget that I am his dad and I'm gay" Matt said looking at Elijah who was giving something to Robert and the little boy squeaked in delight.

" You see what I am taking about, he is surrounded by the disease. If I could walk I would have flew him out of the country and hide him. He is so perfect and precious" Kelvin smiled looking at the little boy. Matt rolled his eyes at his father's statement, they were used to his words by now and they  don't bother them at all. They are just leaving there life like they love it.

" I can't believe it, with all the gifts I bought that boy to win his love. He hasn't smiled at me like that but look at him with Elijah and I bet that he just bought him a toy car but he is so pleased" Johan said when he stood besides Matt.

" He says that he is the best uncle" Matt shrugged " get your own kids" Matt looked at him saying.

" Yes Matt is right, your the only one who is going to expand our linage Johan. All my hope is in You seeing that my other two sons chose the wrong path" Kelvin chimed in saying.

" What about Alex dad" Matt asked controlling his laughter.

"I don't trust that boy, he might come out as you and Elijah. With those skinny jeans he wears and that make up he applies on his eyes and skin not a chance" Kelvin snorted shaking his head in disbelief, he doesn't know were he went wrong " all my hope is in Johan only Johan" Kelvin said. The brothers burst out laughing so hard at their father's  words.

" Hey family" Elijah made his way to his family, he kissed his father's cheek and did the same with his brothers. " What's funny"

" Dad, being dad" Matt replied and Elijah couldn't ask coz he knows he had said a slur word as usual.

" I want you to gather around,me and Kris need to tell you something" Elijah smiled as he looked around for Kris and his face harden seeing him talking to non other than Abby. The man was touching his shoulder, Elijah doesn't get it, the man was touchy touchy but not today. Matt and Johan looked at Elijah who walked towards them fuming. They all know that Abby wants Kris so bad and Elijah restrains himself because he was carter's boss but at the way he looked right now he didn't care. No one touches his mate only him.

" Oh oh" Carter said " today I am going to get fired" he whispered as Matt pulled him by the waist.

" You don't need that job any way" Matt whispered kissing his cheek. " Why did you invite him you know he is a threat to Elijah"

" He forced me when he heard that Kris is going to be here" Carter whined " but whatever Elijah is going to do he deserves it. I tell him that Kris is married but he just says that he doesn't care, he wants a piece of that sexy man" Carter said all of them looking at the couple.

" Don't call another man sexy in front of your husband" Matt smacked Carter.

" Awww don't be sad baby, no one is sexy and handsome as you" Carter leaned behind his husband pecking his lips softly making Matt to melt in his husband's arms.

" Hey baby" Kris looked at Elijah as he heaved a sigh in relief, he was so uncomfortable with Abby and he didn't want to be rude to the guy because of Carter but in few seconds he was about to punch him.  " You don't ever touch my husband like that ever again or your dead" Elijah threatened looking at the older shameless man. Abby chuckled walking back wards threatened at the voice Elijah used. Kris can feel how Elijah was fuming

"I just admire the man Elijah, just chill" Abby said with a smirk.

" Admire him from far Abby" Elijah snapped " he is my man, mine a lone stop hitting on MY MAN, he won't love you like ever" Elijah pulled on kris' hand moving towards his family " I hate that guy and if this wasn't Robert's party i would he punched the bitch" Elijah grumbled

"I am sorry I didn't know what to do, I wanted to Punch him so bad but he is Carter's boss" Kris Said pulling Elijah in to a hug calming him down.

" Next time punch him Kris" Carter said behind them making the couple to turn around surprised. " I don't care if he is my boss, he has gone too far and I am kicking him out right now" Carter smiled at his best friend as he walked at his boss with braveness. Carter kicked out the guy who smirked at them and Carter was relieved that he didn't make a commotion.

" Let's cut the cake" Carter announced as they all gathered together cutting the cake, Elijah has loosened up as they all started to enjoy the party and this time Elijah didn't let Kris out of his sight for a minute.  Sonia couldn't be here, she was out of the country but she was also married with two kids. Elijah gathered his family as he stood up with Kris.

" We want to tell you something" Elijah started saying with a smile putting his hand in kris'.  They all gathered around listening to the couple, Kelvin rolled his eyes but he was curious to know what the couple was going to announce " me and Kris decided to get another addition to our family" Elijah said making his family to gasp out in disbelief, until now they can't believe that Elijah changed, now he was thinking of making a family of his own. This was unbelievable.

" We decided to get a surrogate" Kris added with a smile. The whole family congratulated them with smiles on their lips.

" I am so proud of you Elijah" Elijahs eyes widened hearing his father say those words, he thought he will never hear him say anything like this to him.

" Thank you dad" Elijah placed a kiss on his cheek

" So whose sperm are you using" Kelvin asked hopefully inside was praying to be Elijahs.

" Kris' dad" Kelvin shook his head in disappointment but he didn't show it on his face instead he just smiled leaving them. The party continued slowly and by nine the party ended.  They drove home with smiles.

***

" You know I will never cheat on you right" Kris put his hands around Elijahs waist who was standing on the window looking outside at the beautiful city

" Yes Kris I trust you" Elijah replied leaning against Kris chest. " I just got jealous that he was touching your shoulder and I don't like it when men or women touch you like that. You're mine to touch" Elijah said with possessiveness in his voice.

" I know I hate it too, next time I will never let him touch me like that" Kris whispered to him sighing in relief that Elijah wasn't angry at him. " Thank you Elijah, for being by my side all these years. I love you so much" Kris placed a kiss on his mark.

" Thank you too Kris, for dealing with me. I know sometimes I act like a child and I am messy" Elijah whispered chuckling knowing his Messines bothers Kris.

" I love your messiness coz that makes you who you are"

" I am glad we are going to start this new journey together. I can't believe we are going to be parents. I am happy baby" Elijah turned around facing Kris " I loved you before and I will love you now and forever" Elijah looked in kris' eyes as they both kissed passionately " now give me that sexy ass Kris" Elijah turned Kris around forcefully as they made love to each other.

End.

This book is officially over. Let me know how you feel about the ending and the whole plot.

Thanks for reading and supporting Kris and Elijah, I appreciate it so much.

All of you who had been with me since the start thank you so much.

I will try and edit this book and I appreciate even the new readers who will read in future. Thank you.

That's is guys, nice day.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.1K 145 7
Nathan has lived a familiarly normal life, if you call being abandoned on an orphanage front steps as a fifth birthday present, but Nathan was lucky...
522K 27.6K 47
Book Two of His Series Remy has know he was different since he was born. Remy knows he shouldn't even be alive. Remy also knows that he will never b...
3.5K 149 19
After being wrongfully kicked out, a 19-year-old Omega and his 15-year-old kid brother are forced to run, being injured badly in the process, as well...
123K 5.2K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...