Tainted

starizarr

Sequel to innocent. Time had passed but their minds had remained on one another. Capri does her best to live... Еще

The shop
Sebastian
Business
Photographs
A treat
Café con leche
Hotel suite
Business meeting
Suspicious
Inseparable
Favorite
Congratulations
Secrets
Cheater
Graveyard
Giulia
Supply room
Problem
A new man
His wife
Kingdom
Coincidence
Bullet wounds
Capo Di Sorrento
Trust
The plan
Siblings
Alive
Restrained
The ocean
Shame
Yacht
Gone
La fine

Love

3.2K 63 38
starizarr

Capri ended the call.

Sebastian was in France and she finally had the courage to accept his calls, explaining to him that she had been feeling sick and wasn't in the mood to interact.

It was all bullshit but for some reason he had accepted it.

Axel had gone out for the night, wanting to see what Spain had to offer, she had declined his invitation as she wanted to continue moping around.

Her phone rang once again, thinking it was Sebastian she answered without much thought.

"Caro mío".

She froze at the voice, it didn't sound as sultry as always, it sounded kind of sad.

"Mateo why are you calling me"? She asked softly, adding in a small sigh.

"Please open the door, I want to see you".

Her eyes snapped towards the front door as she sat on her couch.

"You should go see your wife instead Mateo, go away".

"It'll only be for a second Capri, please, just let me see your face, I want to feel peace even for a minute".

She opened her mouth to protest once again but stopped herself from doing so a his voice resonated through, there was something wrong, he needed her.

She reluctantly stood up from her seat and made her way towards her door, looking through the peep hole to see him standing there with his head down and a hand on the door, she furrowed her eyebrows.

Capri took in a breath before slowly opening the door, Mateo looked up at her slowly, sadness danced in his eyes as he gave her a small smile.

He was dressed casual, it was rare but he looked good.

Mateo reached for her in a swift movement, pressing her body onto his as he hugged her tightly.

"You smell divine caro mío".

He nuzzled himself into her hair, taking in a deep breath as he continued to embrace her.

"I needed this". He spoke softly.

Capri didn't know what to do, so she continued to let him hold her, her own arms embracing his body as they stayed together.

"Come inside". She offered, removing herself from his hold as she grabbed his hand and pulled him inside.

"Do you wanna talk"?

Mateo shook his head.

"Can we fuck instead"? He asked hopeful.

"No".

"Worth a try".

She brought him to the couch, pushing him down before making the intent to sit next to him, he instead grabbed her by the hips and forced her on his lap.

"Mateo". She warned.

He looked up at her with puppy eyes, as he wrapped his arms tighter around her.

"Thank you for letting me into your home". He said, shoving his face into her breasts.

He waited for Capri to push him off, she instead ran her fingers through his hair.

Mateo had a long a week after his arrival back to Italy.

His brother had gotten a room and hadn't stepped out since then, Mateo could sometimes faintly hear him talking to himself and he was sure he wasn't getting any sleep.

He couldn't even have a proper conversation with him, he wanted to ask him questions but Carlo wasn't in the right head space to put together coherent words to explain anything.

Mateo was frustrated and he still had to go speak to his father who had a lot of explaining to do.

Mateo reached for the hem of Capri's shirt, pulling it down as her bra came to view.

"Mateo no". Capri alerted.

"Please Capri, I need you". H pleaded in a hush tone, now pulling at her bra as her breasts came to view.

He latched on quickly.

Capri threw her head back in a moan as Mateo sucked eagerly, his hand on her thigh as it swam up in between her legs, he needed to remove her jeans if he wanted more access.

"Mateo I can't keep doing this". She whispered impatiently.

"Then don't, let me do all the work".

Mateo placed her on the couch as he kissed her, reaching her collarbone before revisiting her perky breasts, she looked beautiful.

He laid on top of her as his hands palmed each breast, sucking on them hungrily.

Capri was panting.

"More, I want more".

Mateo smiled against her skin, quickly removing his shirt as he watched her pull off her jeans, a quick memory of her and Sebastian's first time passed through her mind, this was the same spot they had fucked in, she didn't want to do it here with Mateo.

"Let's go to my bedroom, please".

He picked her up bridal style, her panties and breasts on display.

Mateo kissed her passionately as they made their way there.

"Capri I think I love you". He said softly, catching her off guard as she stared at him with an astonished look on her face.

"Mateo you can't just say that". She gasped.

"I already have and it is how I feel, I am not ashamed".

He pulled his pants off, not looking her way as he did so.

"And I know you feel the same way but there is no rush, when you're ready you can say it".

Capri continued to gape, now eyeing him as he walked towards her with only his white boxers on exhibit.

"Come here".

Capri shook her head, getting out of her trance before gulping and standing on her knees on the bed in front of him.

"You look so beautiful Capri, I dream of the day it can just be you and I".

He grabbed her face eagerly, connecting their lips in a passionate kiss as he grabbed her arms and wrapped them around his neck, embracing her in return.

"You're asking for too much Mateo".

"Maybe".

Capri closed her eyes as they kissed once again, both now laying on the bed as Mateo pulled off his boxers, his cock springing free in a stiff hard on, he was bigger than usual, Capri noticed.

Mateo was taking his time, being gentle and basking in her body like never before, she felt excited and warm.

This was different, this wasn't sex, this was love.

He loved her.

Did she love him?

Mateo ran his hands down her frame before reaching the most sensitive part of her body, he slowly toyed with her clit, eliciting a moan from her as she parted her legs for him.

"I love you Capri".

There it was again.

His kiss deepened, wanting to devour her lips as much as possible.

Capri grabbed his cock, massaging the tip with her thumb as she neared it to her entrance, she wanted him inside of her.

"Fuck me Mateo, please". She begged, her innocent eyes looking up at him as she pouted a bit, he groaned at her fuck me face.

"Anything for you caro mío".

Mateo slipped himself inside of her already wet pussy, pumping in and out as their gaze never faltered from one another.

He was going slow, wanting to feel every inch of her.

She had one leg hooked around his waist, Mateo held it in place as he laid on top of her, his leisurely movements now picking up pace as they continued to look at one another, their lips connected once again.

"You feel heavenly Capri, I like fucking you like this". He panted, nuzzling his face into the crook of her neck as he moved faster inside of her.

Capri's moans grew louder.

"Please don't stop, this feels so good".

She looked down, able to get a glimpse of his cock sliding in and out of her.

All that could be heard was their ragged breathing as their skin slapped together, a few bubbly noises showering the room as he now fucked her with need.

"Faster Mateo, faster".

He grabbed at her wrists, placing her arms above her head as he kissed her deeply, his thrusts becoming animalistic.

Mateo kissed down her neck, nipping at her skin as he did so.

"I-I-

"Yea baby"?

"More, I want more".

He growled at her words, hoping she'd give him what he wanted but he received the end of the stick instead, patience was a virtue.

Mateo sat up, now on his knees as he pulled at her legs, lifting her lower body as he pounded into her, Capri's mouth widened in surprise at the intrusion from this angle, she didn't know she could feel so euphoric.

"Mateo oh my god, yes, yes, yes"!

She rubbed away at her clit, her head digging back into the mattress as he continued to fuck her relentlessly.

Mateo was sweating, his hair sticking  to his face as he bit his lips harshly, tasting  blood when he licked his lip.

"I'm so close Mateo, don't stop please don't fucking stop"!

Mateo's thrusts became violent, still holding her up as he kept fucking her from the infamous position that could make any woman spazz out of control.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming Mateo, I'm cumming"!

Capri screamed as loud as her vocal strings would allow her to, her body convulsed out control as she orgasmed repeatedly, wave after wave hitting her.

Mateo's own seed spilled out, quickly falling on top of her as he wrapped his arms around her waist tightly

He placed his face in between her breasts, continuing his thrusts as they became lazy and slow.

They sighed together as they came down from their high, their ragged breathing taking over the silence of the room.

Capri had never felt such sensation, could this high be called love?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

The Maid's Guide to the Mafia Yelp

Любовные романы

11M 369K 50
"In a world overtaken by the mafia, there can only be one king." ---------------- Alister Mancini. His name alone was enough to make anyone's blood r...
The Mafia Sacrifice Nova.Leale

Любовные романы

241K 4K 113
"Everything comes with a sacrifice, deal, or benefit, however for some reason I can't figure out if I'm either of those." ...
𝐒𝐈𝐍 | 𝟏𝟖+ 𝓳𝓾𝓵𝓮𝓼

Любовные романы

5.9M 155K 40
*sequel of Mercy* After the tragic 'break-up' that has taken place between Athena and Vincenzo, she went to college to busy herself and distract her...
The True Mafia Heir Greenleaf001

Любовные романы

1K 43 42
Anna's father is a mafia leader, she has been trained her entire life to be able to defend herself. Marcus is the leader of another mafia Familia. An...