ARDOR

Da Jeonkookie974

"So I am your first? Now you belong to me Y/N. You are mine!!" Y/N, an ordinary girl whose life turns upside... Altro

•Triggered•
1. Secret Basement
2. Birthday- unexpected events
3. Rainfall
4. Realisation
5. Clubbing
6. Steps towards forward
7. Coitus
8. Red invitation
9. Meeting you
10. My confectionery
11. Baseball bat
12. Doubt it
13. Deja vu
14. Psycho is near me
15. Gentle
16. Madness
17. What should I feel?
18. Come back
19. Surprise or shock
20. Dominance
21. Making me hot
22. Crazy
23. War of Hormones
24. Rivals on verge
25. Truth
26. I need you
27. Turning tables
28. Traiter's kiss
29. She is gone
30. Hours before Sotsugyou
31. Convocation ceremony
32. Know his deeds
33. Unbelievable
34. Explain & Claim
35. Wedding
36. Bonded
37. Consider
38. Late night visits
39. Dinner at Park house
40. Sleeping together
41. The night changes
42. Kidnapped
43. Red
44. Bullet of love
45. Anachronism
46. A wish come true
47. Euphoria
48. Taking care
49. Intoxicate me
50. Because you aroused me
51. A desperate wish
52. Sweet Revenge
53. Nightmare
54. Appa
55. Collided
Thank you for 200k!

56. Composed: Epilogue

8.7K 292 32
Da Jeonkookie974

"Appa!!! " Junghyun whined." She's not my girlfriend. We are just friends. "

"I know, a friend.... A special friend." I teased him while my seven years old son ran to kitchen to hug his safe place. I rolled my eyes in disbelief and chuckled to his sulk while munching the breakfast. I waited for Y/N to come and within seconds she came back with the little devil in her arms.

"Stop teasing him, not his fault if he got paired up with Sia's daughter."

"Yeah, that girl really wrapped my son just with her boxy smile. Sometimes it hits me that Taehyung and his daughter, both once got you both attracted to them."

"Stop being jealous, you stubborn lemonade." Y/N snickered followed by Junghyun." Either way they are just friends and finding love takes time."

I chuckled and said, "Wrong, it just takes a second to click, then everything happens along the way." I contradicted her. She scoffed. "You know I don't believe in love at first sight. They are hypothetical, total crap to believe in. I mean how could people fall for a pretty face without knowing them. What if they turn out bad or leave them after using?" She came and sat beside me with Junghyun.

"Well, for few people love is time pass because they craved for care but my wasn't. I am glad I got you."

I pecked her cheeks and took him in my lap before pecking his forehead."Do you know Junghyun-ah I fell for your eomma even before she knew who I was?"

I knew Y/N would frown but today I wanted to spill some tea. Taking the advantage of curious Junghyun I decided to tell him how I met her. " I first saw her in the club. That time your eomma was so dru-" She nudged me. "Mind your language in front of him. And as far as I remember we met in a party... " She lied for Junghyun to not catch the savage behavior. We both knew how we met but since she had hangover she had little memories of that moment

" That was how we officially met, not how I met you." Knitting her eyebrows she continued to pierce me but I diverted my gaze to the little figure who was staring me and Y/N time to time. "When I met her it didn't took me a second to fall for her. She was just too perfect for me to let go and even if I had many obstacles to tackle I finally won her."

"Did you really loved her that much?" He asked looking at me and I nodded."And how did you met him, eomma? "

"Your uncle was a lonely workaholic and when an invitation came in he bribed me to tag along. If only I knew I would meet him I would have avoided it."

"Why?"

"That's a long story but for sure we will tell you that part when you'll grow old. Either way I love him more than anything in this world. He wasn't according to my ideal type but he became my ideal type."

We looked at each other, so deeply and intensely feeling faith and love in each other until Junghyun jumped and ran to the couch. I looked at him who was busy slipping the straps of his school bag. "Come on appa, I don't wanna be late. Otherwise my homeroom teacher would scold me."

Y/N and I chuckled before I rushed to the boy who was waiting for me."No one dares to scold you champ. kaja! I'll drop you there with the speed of light." Y/N came to us then handed me my phone before pecking Junghyun and me then I held his small hand and started walking to the car.

"See you later, alligator." She said to him as replied," See you later eomma alligator." Gosh, he's turning so like me with passing time like right now he teased Y/N but again he loved her just like me."Goodbye, Y/N..."

"Goodbye, Jungkook and come home early, okay? I have few things to talk about." She said before waving to us. Truthfully, that took me surprised. What did she wanted to talk about got me curious and restless but nevertheless I drove to his school and dropped him before going to the company.

Shrugging off the thought I decided to engage myself in projects, meetings and future planning, which gladly distracted me from the mental mess. As it was time for me to fetch Junghyun I left the office and drove to the destination. There he stood but with a sad pout kicking the stones on the ground.

I parked the car and walked to him but haulted when I saw his cheeks stained with dry tears."Hey, Junghyun-ah, who did this to you? Tell me and trust me I would regret messing with you."

"No one did... " I cupped his face and looked at him with adoption. "Then why you sad?"

"Bec... Because I want a sister." My eyes widened and breath hitched. I could clearly feel my heart skipping beats and cold sweats forming on the forehead just because he asked me for a sibling. " I saw Taeyong's sister... Appa.. I also want one." He again welled up and cried out loudly. I immediately picked him up to not let him attract further attention and shoved him inside the car. I ignited the car and the only thing I told him during the drive was ' depends on your eomma.'

But little did I knew he took it serious and when I parked the car he ran inside the mansion only to hug Y/N tightly.

"Eomma! I want a sibling." Y/N choked and placed him beside while glaring me and since I was shocked too I was dumbfounded hence I avoided her gaze while rubbing my nape.

"Who gave you this idea?" She looked back to him. "Noone. I saw my friend's sister and discovered there was no one to play with me."

"But we are there for you. We could play with you and don't you know having a sibling means you'll be promoted and get less affection?"

"I don't care. I'll love her more because you both are busy in your work and don't spare me some time of yours. And I'm sure even if you'll love me less but she'll love me more." He beamed with innocent happiness."Why do you think so?"

"Because I will be her oppa and love her just like uncle Jimin. Do I deserve one, eomma? " He stood and looked at me with his doe eyes which dripped pure hypnotising innocence.

"Ugh... Fine but only after an year."

"Yeah, I'm gonna be a brother." He giggled then went upstairs to change his clothes while a sudden awkwardness took place when I turned around to face Jungkook. I knew we both were embarrassed and for sure neither of us wanted to say anything to make this moment more awkward.

Dinner was set up and after eating she accompanied Junghyun until he drifted to slumber. After doing so she came to the bedroom while I was on the laptop typing keyboard.

"So what you wanted to talk about in the morning?" She came and sat beside me while I closed and putted the laptop on the beside table. " How we actually met? You did notified me about you being my first but how? "

I chuckled. " That's it? I thought we had a serious issue to discuss about.."

"Yah! I am serious. No matter how much I try that night is still blurry in my mind." I sighed and hugged her. "Then don't force yourself. Live the present and leave the past." She parts and looks at me with her intimidating gaze. "But I need to know."

After several plead I agreed. " Fine but you'll be cringed... Promise me you won't ditch me because my past doesn't define what I am today." She smiled and said, "I promise. I'm okay with anything until I get to know."

Surprisingly her mesmerizing eyes looked too beautiful in the moonlight, thus, I slammed my lips on her. She gasped but before she could say further I slid my tongue in and roamed it in ever corner. When I saw her struggling for air I parted then connected our foreheads, letting our heart to beat.

"I was obsessed with you. I stalked you and till now there's no drug for me other than you, you're my addiction."

She pushed herself back." And for that I wanted to kill you. If you weren't a nice person,some cocky lowkey bad person then I would have killed you.... Are you sure you're not on drugs because you seem to talk so cri- I mean so unusual."

"Because it's true. The day I saw you was like any other girl I used to hook up with but then when I felt your love, I craved for more, very badly. And that was the day I decided to make you only mine."

I leaned in kiss her but she stopped me." Not today, I'm tired." I chuckled then whispered,"Don't you want to give Junghyun a sibling? " A tint got spread on her cheeks when she remembered his wish. "Woah, no! I said one year not that we'll do it today."

"Better now then later." I smirked and pinned her down. I pushed my lips on her, hard as I removed her dress. I closed my eyes, feeling her. My breathing becomes heavy. I can't get enough as I feel her wet kisses going down my body. Her touch always makes me insane. It makes me lose myself. It makes me so needy, so messed up that I want all of her, all of this. I want everything. It was so much torture, so much pleasure that I didn't wanted us to stop. I wanted to feel her forever.

Her body tightly pressed on mine, her kisses, the speed, the pain, the pleasure... I feel so lost somewhere in the sky between heaven and hell. After making love I cuddled her. She said,"I love you." I pecked her but before drifting off to slumber along with her I confessed my love to her.

"I love you too, Y/N. After all, love is composed of single soul inhibiting two bodies."

THE END

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

103K 4.6K 46
Lost hope, broken hearts, withered souls. And then life takes a turn for best or for worst. When you, a third-year college student, a drug addict i...
238K 8.5K 30
"Y/n-ah...?" "Hm... What is it?" "I'm never letting you go...You... Know that right..?" _ An innocent obsession..... That...
The Teacher Da H

Fanfiction

18.5K 690 31
BTS FF Jeon Jungkook • mature content and sensitive themes She was a mother of identical twins and he was their teacher with a big bad secret. ~ "B...
144K 3.8K 68
" excuse me , I don't like boys " your voice was clear but with little hesitant in it and he understood , creeping a smile on your comment he replied...