Future Book Ideas

By Flase_King

I just made this so I can give you guys a head up for any upcoming books and just to ease my mind from creati... More

Current Book Ideas: June 2021
Current Book Ideas: August 2021

Current Book Ideas: July 2021

103 4 6
By Flase_King

Male Reader Fanfic:

V-Tubers x Male Reader:

Reine Pavolia x Male Reader: My Prey

Kurosawa Y/n is a new member of Holostars' 3rd Gen that takes appearance of a black cat? Or something related with his main color scheme of black, brown, white and a little bit of gold. Y/n is the second oldest in their generation at the age of 2640 years old and his goal? To gather every knowledge known to man and find the perfect prey

"You're my prey and no one else's"

=

====================

Male Vtuber Reader x Harem:

Y/n Weiß, a German VTuber that goes by the name Eugen, is a streamer that can speak in multiple languages like English, Japanese, German, Tagalog, and Russian. Due to him being a "polyglot" [a person who can speak/understand multiple languages] and his teasing personality, he has become one of the fastest growing channels in YT and Twitch while also attracting the attention of multiple VTubers.

"Senpai You Creep~"

======================

Fate Male Reader Fanfics:

Fate Grand Order x Old Man Reader: 3rd Gramps Of Chaldea

Chaldea already had 2 grandfathers so why not add another one!

Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto is a legendary samurai in Japan that represents True Justice, his appearance in the samurai world brought forth many other legendary samurais that are known today that were inspired due to his righteousness and being true to the samurai way.

"Do not live bowing down. You must die standing up."

Astolfos x Male Reader: White Rabbit

Yes you're seeing this right.... The Greatest Trap x Male Reader and there's two....

Just joking Astolfo will be fem but I don't mind being gae for the trap.

Y/n Cranel, one of the children of the God of Sky and Ruler of Olympus: Zeus, is summoned as an assassin but even though being the weakest class, it is his strongest form and had almost matched Gilgamesh in terms of firepower. What will happen when the Rabbit looking Cranel meets the cheerful and energetic Rider and Saber that are Astolfo.

"When life changes to be harder, change yourself to be stronger"

?

?? x Male Reader: Whispering The Horde

Y/n Wang, a name that will be remembered throughout the history whole world, he is "The Bringer of Chaos", "The Cursed Child" and "The Brat of Destruction" when in reality, he's just a boy that was misunderstood. Who is he really? Is he an entirely different race? What's his real story?

=======================

Welcome to Demon School, Iruma-kun x Male Reader:

The Vice President:

Have you ever wondered, who is the student council's vice president is? Well that is Kuzuha Y/n, a Vampire with magic that uses projectiles that came from Iruma's world. What will happen when Kuzuha finds out about Iruma's human heritage? How will Babyls react to his return? How will his best friend: Ameri react?

This'll be a no love interest book, MC is just third wheel since I can't really choose who to be the love interest but if you guys want I'll add an OC of mine.

"Just get her Iruma! Hold her hand, it's that easy!"

Tensura Slime x Male Reader:

Fem! Rimuru x Male OC/Reader: Monolith Guardian, Kryl

Kryl is one of the True Storm Dragon: Veldora's children and is the one assigned to guard the dragon's home, The Monolith at The World Border.

After the disappearance of Kryl's father, he ventured out towards the Great Jura Forest in search of answers but when he arrives, Veldora was there with someone he claims to be his Best Friend. How will the world react to the arrival of Veldora's child? Who is Kryl really? Is he a threat to Jura and to all of it's surrounding kingdoms? Or a vital ally to all of them?

"You're different from the other slimes that I've encountered, you peaked my interest Demon Lord, Rimuru Tempest."

===================

Original Male Reader Insert Books:

Tomboy x Male Reader: I Do Like A Girl That Can Kick My Arse

Akemi Bushida is a known local tomboy of their town and is know to put "bad boy" wannabes in their places, one day in school she met a foreign transfer student from Ireland.

"Ye know where's the principal's office lass?"

"Lass?"

"From Ireland lad!"

Y/n McLoughlin is a pure blood Irish boy that transfered to Japan for a change of scenery from the lively plains and hills of the north to the peaceful valleys of the east, he then met the local tomboy of the school and asked for directions.

"What's your name?"

"Y/n, nice to meet ya lass!"

"The name's Bushida, nice to meet ya too.... Lad..!"

"Now yer speaking my language!"

"It's either ya get up or I'll kick yer arse!"

===================

Male OC x Girl Demon Lord: The Origin and The Maou

In Eldtrorse, the title God is something you could just ignore and call weak because in this world there is something much more powerful than that: The Elders. The Elders are beings that don't have flaws, they're flawless but not perfect, Elders are said to be the Creators of this world but there is still something or rather someone higher than the Elders, and that is: The Orygïn

Sævandür [Sai-Van-Deer] is the only Orygïn in Eldtrorse and is the one who created the world, the "Perfect" one. What will happen when a forsaken girl tries to prove herself and be an Orygïn? What will happen when the imperfect girl intrigued the one above? Will she reach her goal? Or will her goal change?

"So many imperfections.... Will your journey make you perfect?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 5.1K 93
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
1M 39.3K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
417K 10.5K 59
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
172K 6.2K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...