Till You Are With Me

Od 104shivika

A shivika short story:kalyani mills track Same are the characters, nature and same is the shivika magic. Jus... Viac

•PART 1•
•PART 2•
•Part 3•
•Part4•
THANK YOU
•Part5•
•Part6•
•Part7•
•Part8•
•Part9•
•Part10•
•Part11•
•Part12•
•Part13•
•Part14•
•Part15•
•Part16•
•Part17•
•Part18•
•Part19•
•Part20•
•Part21•
•Part 22•
•Part 23•
Promos
•Part 24•
•Part 25•
•Part 26•
•Part 27•
•Part 28•
•Part 29•
•Part 30•
•Part 31•
•Part 32•
Note
Note
Promo
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Note
•Part 47•
•Part 48•
•Part 49•
Note
•Part 50•
•Part 51•
•Part 52•
• Part 53 •
•Part 54•
Part 55
•Part 56•
•Part 57•
•Part 58•
•Part 59• (Epilogue)
NEW BOOK

Part 39

1.1K 112 77
Od 104shivika

Let's continue guys

Enjoy reading❤

Do read, vote and comment.
Do correct me if mistaken somewhere.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.

........................................................................

It was afternoon when shivay was back from all tests. The family had to meet an sedated shivay but left otherwise. Him being all fine was what mattered in the last. And each of the member was ready to take care of him happily.

The nurse rushed into ward, which had aniomru gossiping at various topics beside shivay who was just listening to them and seeing around.

Nurse saw them, asked them to move aside in case to sedate him for upcoming tests. Shivay who was observing all mumbled anika name in questioning manner of what's wrong?

Obviously he knew if tests are mentioned it may be something wrong or serious. But the worry settled down when anika passed him a smile. Anika pecked his forehead and moved aside for nurse to continue her task.

Anika on the other side held his palm into her as she watched nurse injecting him. If it was in her hand she would have shouted and banned that nurse for injecting so brutally that it made shivay wince in pain.

Anika gripped shivay hand tightly and glared nurse.

As nurse was about to tell her about instructions while injecting, she glanced backwards only to meet with glaring anika. Nurse scared looked back at shivay, who wincing in pain, slowly fainted (sedated).

Anika made the point clear that whenever she would be in situation to inject him she would do it carefully and slowly not like this mad women infront of her.

Anika in end glared nurse angrily while scared the nurse eloped from there fast.

Soon shivay was sedated and taken for test :

Though doctor stated that his vitals are pretty good, but still ample amount of rest is what necessary. Considering his heart conditions, they can't take any risk with serious edema, bacterial infections or other. And for prevention measures it was needfull, also for the body to cope up with trauma. The trauma of gunshot and torture isn't gonna vanish into thin area with just medications and treatment afterall, it needs utter care and comfort.

From the time doctor has advised her about mental and physical issues he may go through, she is busy thinking, planning, pointing out all important factors.

( I don't know why gun shot is considered only a physical injury, it does effect mentally and emotionally as well. The sound, fear, gun pointing, makes one dread at times too. And it doesn't matter how many times the person has undergone life threats or how much a person is strong.
Hope this makes sense😅😅😅)

But what messed up anika was, though she said she won't even let shivay out his feet down. She doubted it.

How would she convey it to him. How would he react to it.

He, the great tadibaaz bagadbilla would listen to her and lay down, take rest for 1-2 months. Ahhh. Not possible. Not a chance in hell too.

But now anika had given the word to doctor, to herself that she would ensure that he will have proper rest medication and she will stick to her word. But how?

He needs rest, a needed break. Away from the strategies, planning and plotting, life threats, heart breaks, family pressure and many more. Agree or not but these had taken a toll on him, her and their relationship too. Not that their bond is weak, still it was affected.

Though this break would be painful for both of them she will see to it that he takes break from work a month. For himself, her, their own cozy time. May be she would have to use her own crook ways, many of them but she wont back off. She would ensure that he is safe and comfortable.

As much as she knows him, resting and him had the same connection which she and cooking has. Even resting is a big word for him, staying at home lazy or bed all day is also a big task for her to convince him for. And here she has a task of making him stay home, in bed and rest that to for 1-2 months.

Even if he stays away from his gadgets for 2-3 hours he gets hyper and now......
She just prayed that, her husband mood stays neutral so that he can think on the same page as her instead of getting akdoo singh oberoi. See that what she was doing had a motive behind it for the benefit of him and especially her.

Obviously she would get some more time with her chichor tadiyal, some more moments to cherish, to love him care him, serve him, feed him and many more.

You may term her selfish for her wishes, seeimg the situation, but this is what she had always wanted. To make him feel important, wanted, pampered, to bring out that child who is buried underneath this Great wall of shivay singh oberoi.

To make him realize he too held a special place in her life. Number one in her life. And this time she isn't going to loose the chance. Let him know who owns her heart, for whom he is number one in life.

And she would do it at any cost. She would express her love, care for him thousand a times if needed, show her authority on him whenever needed, stand beside him always. Either by hook or crook. It doesn't matter to her what it takes.

Anika thinking was interupted by  omru who were having a talk about bua-veer punsihment. As for now her attention was on shivay she chooses to ignore the duo and just focus on the word "punishment".

And bulb lit.

Smiling or better say a smirk to herself, she moved towards omru smiling. As omru noticed her coming towards them with a sheepish determined smirk is what you can term it. They were confused seeing her such. Why was she smiling-smirking at them both.

Fear, omru glanced at each other sharing a awkward smile not knowing what's happening. She came infront of them, smiling at them both. Who to showed their teeths as if in an advertisement, not knowing how to react to her. Anika thanked them.

Anika : Thank you so much omru
she said smiling rubbing her palms excited.

om : welcome bhabhi,
he said stammering not knowing for what was she thanking them
om asked Rudra through sign, who nodded in no indicating he didn't knew anything.

Rudra : bu..... but bhabhi kis ke liye......than..... thank you
he asks in low sweet voice with constant smile on his face not wanting to spoil the mood of their bhabhi and invite trouble.

Anika was about to reveal but stops thinking that may be they will reveal to shivay and being silent is better option.

Anika : nothing......... but still thank you for everything.
She says smiling again confusing omru more.

She leaves from there towards ward.

It was around mid afternoon when he gained his senses to see anika sitting beside him in thoughts and lost.

He tried to move up and sit. But winced, bumping back to bed. His eyes scrunched in pain, with his winces of terrible pain, her hand which was in his was crushed tightly in pain which made anika immediately come out of her thoughts.

Seeing him in pain, wriggling a bit to get comfortable, only to wince in more pain, tears left from his eyes as the pain became unbearable. His hands continuously clutching hers, chest heaved up from bed. He was huffing loudly, scared to lay on bed again and go through those terrible pains.

Anika who was shocked seeing him such. The intensity of body trauma was too high to let it go. She didn't except it to be such serious that he isn't able to sit up on his own. She just kept on caressing his hairs and forehead,.clutching his hand tight. Making him believe that she is beside him. She wipes his tears of pain, helplessly calling for help.

The way he wriggled under her in pain, send shivers down her. He wanted to be at comfortable position and he wasn't even able to do so. She felt helpless, not knowing how to reduce his pain. His tears, his frown, his winces made her bleed.
This was more serious than what she had thought of.

Soon the nurse barged in hearing anika screams, seeing shivay condition and she saw his chart, immediately rushes to tray. Grabbing a dose she injected it into saline.

A few moments later shivay body slumped down on bed as if left loose. This time she shifted him properly at comfortable position. She caressed his hairs. His pain vanished, she felt peace.

His hold on her hand felt loose, and she sat down on stool with thud.

She just kept on glancing him, his tears still on those milky cheeks, she rubbed them off. She hated to see him in pain, in tears. It's not tolerable by her. His lips parted, breathing heavily  she closed his mouth. Her hands roamed around his face, clearing those sweatbeads and straighten his hairs.

She sat there, looking at him. She needs to take this serious. She won't even listen to shivay now. She won't let me go through this pain all time.

Determined she wiped her tears, with smile on her face. She just got a indication of putting forward her plan. And she was thankfull.

........................................................................

How was it guys?

So what do you think what's anika plan?

How will shivay cope up with pain?

Will shivay agree to anika easily?

What do you think?

Let me know your review in comments guys❤

Dont forget to read, vote and comment.

Stay tuned

........................................................................

•|Thank you|•

104shivika

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

25.1K 1.4K 6
Five shots on Gauri & Omkara - RiKara! Another misunderstanding falls upon Gauri and Omkara, after an accusation was made by Shivaay's friend Daksh...
1.6M 93.3K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
90.3K 3.7K 52
Guddan and Akshat Jindal (AJ) are married(arranged) for a year now and so are Angad and Nimisha. Guddan is doing her PhD but nobody knows she is Mrs...
44.9K 1.3K 7
Raman and Ishita's relationship has hit a dead end. They love each other but he just won't admit it. So when he goes to Mumbai in a huff after Ishita...