THE ESCAPE

Por black-rose611

i had every guy try to get with me that's when i discovered i had powers and that one direction were vampires... Más

part 1
part 2
part 3
part4
part5
part 6
part7
part 9
part 10
part 11
the next day
part13
part 14
update
part 15
part16

part 8

2 0 0
Por black-rose611

Jasons pov

The first time i saw that girl i automatically fell in love with her. When i went to my now room and harry left. I looked around to see if there was a hole on the wall. And sure enough there was. I looked through it and saw that the girl has woken up amd was going to change into the new set of clothes that was on her bed i grabbed my phone and started taking pictures. When she was done changing i was done taking photos. So i looked through the photos and saw that she was wearing red lace panties and red lace bra. My breathe hitched in my throat. She was so beautiful. I just wanted her. No i needed her real bad.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

99.9K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
25.4K 1.9K 46
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
27.9K 735 85
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!