From Ice to Blood: Cheated Ma...

By gridcz1

Y/N L/N was a normal 4th year student in Beacon, same as his friends from team RWBY... and also his girlfrien... More

Bio (first and last non-chapter)
Chapter I: Weird noises
Chapter III: Pointless talk
Chapter IV: No hope
Chapter V: Recovery
Chapter VI: Festival in Vale
Chapter VII: Kurome's sister
Chapter VIII: Regret
Chapter IX: Showing around
Chapter X: First round
Chapter XI: Akame versus Y/N
Chapter XII: Cliffside
Chapter XIII: Tournament winner
Chapter XIV: Lost child
Chapter XV: Tries and lies
Chapter XVI: New team
Chapter XVII: Finally
Chapter XVIII: Cliffside secret
Chapter XIX: Cruel past
Chapter XX: Graduation
Chapter XXI (Finale): Kill family
New book out

Chapter II: Anger in the eyes

6.6K 87 146
By gridcz1

*Y/N's POV*

I woke up as the sun rays shone down onto my face... which was weird considering it was morning and I had bed right beneath the window... the rays shouldn't shine on it until noon.

I sat up on my bed and stretched looking around the room in the process... I didn't see Weiss at all.. guess she fell asleep with Neptune... I shook my head... No don't think about that cheater... I stood up and wanted to change to my uniform when suddenly the white haired cheater entered the dorm... we looked at one another for a very short moment... she made a scornful look and continued to the bathroom. She had trouble walking... as she closed the doors I realized I didn't change yet...

You: "Ah come on!!!" I decided to see if at least one member of JNPR was awake.. turns out noone was.

I heard a familiar voice behind. It was Kurome.

Kurome: "Y/N what are you doing out of your dorm in your pyjamas." I turned towards her and rubbed the back of my neck sheepishly.

You: "You see Weiss is kinda occupying our dorm's bathroom so I wanted to ask someone from JNPR if I could change in their bathroom... but they are all asleep..." At the mention of Weiss' name Kurome made a look that could burn you to ashes.

Kurome: "Why didn't you throw her out?"

You: "She's a girl... and I don't want to be rude."

Kurome: "Didn't she cheat on you?!!" She shook her head a little. "Anyways... you can change in our dorm... I'm sure my teammates won't mind..."

You: "Are you?"

Kurome: "Yes..."

You: "Okay lead the way.." She did so.. and I changed in KWNS' team bathroom... as I was changing I heard a conversation between Kurome and her teammate Wave...

Wave: "How come he doesn't have classes today."

Kurome: "He returned from a mission yesterday."

Wave: "But-"

Kurome: "Shut it Wave... why are you so dense?" I felt like there was a double layer...

Seryu: "Let's go to class or professor Esdeath will have our heads on a silver platter."

Kurome: "Right... let's go team.." Now that I think about it I never heard the fourth teammate......

You: "Oh yeah Kurome... I need to talk to you about something after your classes."

Kurome: "Sure... meet me here okay?"

You: "Yeah bye Kurome."

After they left and I changed I went back to my dorm... Ruby still sleeping while Blake and Yang were playing some game together...

Yang: "Good morning Y/N... where were you?"

You: "I wanted to change in the bathroom but some unnamed Ice Queen occupied it already... so I wanted to change in JNPR's dorm but noone was awake... then Kurome ran into me and allowed me to change in her team's bathroom."

Blake: "Kurome... hmmmm... that first year girl who you were working on that secret project with?"

You: "You mean the project I did because of Weiss who didn't like that at all? Yes that Kurome."

Weiss: "My Oum you're still on about that? It was stupid and I didn't like it at all... you should be greatful I gave you honest opinion." I had enough so I turned towards her and backhand slapped her so hard she fell down on the ground her cheeks now bloody.

You: "Stupid? Stupid?! It was a gift to you for our anniversary!! Do you have ANY idea how long it took us to make it? We worked on it for 5 months NON-STOP! Just for you to say it's stupid.... you know.... I'm actually stupid I fell for you and believed your lies you cheater!!"

Weiss: "At least you admitted you're stupid..." I looked at her blankly...

You: "Oh I'm glad to say that you agree with me that you're just a stupid liar nothing else."

Weiss: "YOU TAKE THOSE WORDS BACK!"

Ruby: "ENOUGH ALREADY!!! I'm trying to sleep to get some rest after the mission BUT IT'S IMPOSSIBLE WHEN YOU'RE ARGUING..."

You: "Yeah sorry Ruby.... I'm out. This is the last time we're talking anyways."

Weiss: "Yes... run away from the problem.... that's all you can do?" I didn't listen to her as I left the dorm.

*Blake's POV*

I watched as Y/N left the dorm, then I looked at Weiss..

Weiss: "Stupid semblanceless moron.... what is he even doing in 4th year..." Then Yang slapped her...... with a fist

Yang: "Maybe he doesn't have a semblance Ice Queen but he's trying his best to at least compensate it...."

Blake: "You completely deserved the punch Weiss... Y/N is a nice and kind boy... and one of the few 4th years that is spending time helping 1st years with their struggle..."

Ruby: "But... what was her name again? Kurome? I didn't see them talk to each other after..."

Yang: "After Y/N's and Weiss' anniversary.... Weiss what do you have to say to that?"

Weiss: "I forbid him to talk to her."

Blake: "Why?"

Weiss: "I won't tell..."

Yang: "Oh you will..... Ruby bring the tools..."

Blake: "Yang don't you think that's too much?"

Yang: "Oh no I don't..."

Weiss: "What tools?"

Ruby: "Ah you'll see in a while... I'll leave now."

*3rd POV*

After Ruby returned she was holding a cloth... she unrolled it on the ground as variety of torturing items were seen... scissors of all lenghs and sharpness.. an ink and a bottle of unidentified alcohol.... the girls each took a scissor and asked Weiss about why she forced Y/N to stop talking to Kurome... and when she didn't respond they cut her ponytail bit by bit until there was no ponytail... after that they took the ink and started drawing different words on Weiss' face... the ink was water-resistant so it couldn't be cleaned... and when this wasn't working as well Yang took the priviledge to get Weiss drunk.... only then they recieved the answers they wanted... such evil scheme... for the rest of the day Weiss was lying on her bed sleeping.  

*Y/N's POV*

The lunch arrived as I entered the cafeteria... seeing that everyone was there... teams R*BY, JNPR and even KWNS... my teammates waved at me to sit with them but I went towards Kurome's team instead...

You: "Hey guys... mind if I sit there?"

Kurome: "Hm? No... not at all Y/N."

Wave: "You're always welcome here."

Seryu: "It's been a while since we sat with one another." The fourth teammate, a mute pink and brown haired girl with same colored eyes named Neo only waved at me...

Kurome: "What did you want to talk about?"

You: "Later..."

Kurome: "Oh okay..."

Seryu: "So eh... how's your relationship with Weiss?"

You: "You didn't tell them?"

Kurome: "I wasn't sure if I should..."

Wave: "Tell us what?"

Kurome: "You see.... Weiss kinda broke up with him." that made the whole cafeteria silent...

Everyone: WHAAAT?!!!! HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?"

Kurome: "Did you guys seriously eavesdrop on our conversation?"

You: "That's okay... let everyone know what happened.... apparently Weiss cheated on me with a guy called Neptune... I'm sure you all know him..."

Girls: "Pch... that guy? Seriously? How could anyone fall for that moron..."

Boys: "We've got your back! BOYS!! BRING THE MISSILES... IT'S TIME TO START OUR FUN..."

You: "That won't be necessary..."

Wave: "Hm? But don't you want to show him who's the real deal?"

You: " No actually... if she felt like cheating on me then I guess I'll leave it that way... it's her life not mine.... after all only time will tell if she made a good decision... but I won't give her another chance... she can forget that."

???: "What's this all about?" We all turned around and saw Weiss walking weirdly in the cafeteria... suddenly something or someone in black clothing passed me in incredible speed, stopped in front of Weiss and held her katana right in front of Weiss' neck...

Kurome: "You dare to show on my eyes after what you did to Y/N! You'll pay..."

Weiss: "Watch your tongue you dumb first year..."

Kurome: "SHUT IT ICE QUEEN!!! ONE MORE WORD FROM THAT FILTHY MOUTH OF YOURS AND I'LL CUT YOUR THROAT WIDE OPEN!!!" I was completely surprised by Kurome's behaviour... she never acted like that before... I saw Weiss backing away as she ran away... talk about running away from a problem huh Weiss... the atmosphere in cafeteria changed back to normal as Kurome returned to us and finished her food...

You: "What was that? You never acted like this..."

Kurome: "I know but I just can't stand there when I see the one who hurt your feeling... you're my big brother figure after all."

I ruffeled her hair...

You: "Thank you Kurome..."

The lunch went well after that for other...

Evening arrived and I met with Kurome in her dorm room... she was talking with someone on her scroll. I took her to the courtyard and leaned towards a tree...

Kurome: "So?"

You: "Do you remember the thing you told me some time ago? The one about your semblance?"

Kurome: "I don't recall telling you how my semblance works Y/N...."

You: "That's true... but you told me that if I ever feel like killing myself I should ask you to kill me instead...."

Kurome: "Oh that... wait.... where are you going with this?"

You: "Kurome.... I want you to kill me...."

*3rd POV*

Unknown to Y/N and Kurome, Kurome forgot to end the call so the one she was talking with before heard everything... it was her big sister Akame who was lying on her bed in Haven Academy... she then ended the call.    

 Akame: "Hmmm. Y/N... is that the brother figure you were telling me about? He sounds like an interesting person.... troubled yet confident... whoever you are Y/N thank you for taking care of my little sister." 

A/N: Hope you enjoyed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 4.8K 10
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
52.1K 3.4K 37
Jelly is a broken soul escaping from her torturous past. She's shut herself off from emotions and people. Trying to start her life from scratch she m...
315K 3.5K 51
Y/n L/n wasn't exactly treated well by all students and most of the teachers. They saw him as a weakling with no potential, Until one day he stopped...
198K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad