💔 Hate | Love ❤️

By SammieSameera19

Xiao Zhan said, " If you want to kill me..go ahead. I will be happy to die with your hand, Wang Yibo." With a... More

Please read this !!🌻
"Characters"
1. Rain on me ⛈️
2. Goodbye Wang Yibo 💔
3. Freedom??
4. Encounter after 4 years 💔
5. Fear
6. First kiss ..
7. Slavery (A Terror) pt. 1
8. Slavery (escape) (Part 2)
10. Karaoke
11. The silence
12. Pandemic
13. Nightmare
14. Jealousy
15. Flashback
16. "Ge"

9. Slavery (The Begining) (part. 3)

1.5K 99 34
By SammieSameera19

[Inspired by Steal my heart]
____________________________________
.
.
"Go...."

"Where to go..!!??" the taxi driver asked.

Suddenly he realised that this world is so big but he has no place to go.

"I am sorry, I haven't think about the place to go." He humbly apologize him.

"If you dont leave, get off."

"Hurry up.!! leave fast.." the driver added.

Xiao Zhan was about to open the car door but suddenly, there were car lights flashing not far from the taxi. Five black Mercedes Benz were coming toward the taxi. Xiao Zhan squited and tried to focus on the person sitting on the driver sit. Soon he got the idea who could be the person in the car. Instantly, panic appeared on his face.

" Hurry up..!! Leave here... I---- I----- I      wi----ll    gi----gi----ve        you      mo----ney..!! Just take it---- all but     ple----ase,      drive... f    a-----st. In a panic, Xiao Zhan took out money and handed them to the driver. The taxi driver's gaze fell on the money.

"Plea----se...... ta----ke this all.. I have mo---re in my ATM.."

The taxi driver snatch the money. "Fasten your seat belt."

With a sound of engine started, Xiao Zhan was about to breathe a sign of relieve but soon their taxi was caught up. There were three cars in front of them and two were behind them..

A tall figure wearing a black suit get off from one of the car, the middle one which was infront of them.

"Wen Zhu Liu..!!"

"Mr. Zhan, please get out of the car.." Xiao Zhan face was pale. He curled his body in a curve and closed his both ears with hand pretending that he couldn't hear and see.

Please dont open the door.. I 'll give you money.. all.. Just take it. But please., dont open the door. "
He handed all of his money to the driver.

Suddenly............ smash..!!

The driver side's window shattered into pieces. Both the driver and Xiao Zhan were shocked to see that. The driver was about to complain and threatened the man but a slack of money was thrown onto his lap. He took it, it appeared to be 10000 yuan (1547.17 dollar). He tooked the money, opened the door and told him to get off. But Xiao Zhan was holding tightly the backseat of the car and refused to get off. "No.. please... !!"

"Get off, Zhan.!" , A cold voice came behind from Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan was mummling something. "Its just an imagination... its just a hallucination.. He is not here. Its fine Zhan. Don't turn around and its all fine." Xiao Zhan 's hands were still covering his ears. He was shaking continuously.

"You know how bad can be the consequences.. if you let me repeat again.. Dont anger me and get off."

Xiao Zhan slowly turned to the source of voice. He cant see clearly his face or expression under a dim street light.

" Do you think that I will let you off...... so easily.. .. after what you have done... to me.. to my family... to Wen Qing.. my fiance?? Do you think 4 years of imprisonment washed all your sins away???"

Wang Yibo grabbed Xiao Zhan's jaw and added, " Do you think 4 years of imprisonment is enough to repent all your sins??? Do you think you have completed your sentence and they let you out of jail.. Hahahaha.. didnt you ever think that 4 years of imprisonment is quite small punishment for something big like murder...?? "

Xiao Zhan was shocked.

He thought, "So, it was him... it was all his plan.. plan for making me suffer in jail for 4 years and also making my life hell after being released from jail.. It was all his plan.. for making me suffer.. for making my life hell. "

Xiao Zhan gave a painfull and ugly laugh. He laughed and laughed. A corner of his eyes were wet.

"You are a murder?? and also a prisoner??? Oh god.. Thanks god for saving me from him.", a taxi driver spoke out.

Xiao Zhan looked towards the driver and smirked. "Yes...!!! this man is right" showing Yibo. "I have stabbed a womem.. I killed his most beloved women.. his fiance.. his wife to be..." Xiao Zhan looked at Yibo and slowly said, " My friend.... my sister..."

A wave of anger rushed inside Wang Yibo. He grabbed Xiao Zhan's wrist and dragged him to his car.

"Hey.. wait... my money... Give me back my money... my money... Without money how can I... "

"Without money how could you escape...... from me..??? Right..!!??

Yibo signed Wen Zhu Liu to go and take Xiao Zhan's bag and to keep all his money and ATM card.

"What are you trying to do?" Xiao Zhan panicked.

Wang Yibo leaned towards Xiao Zhan, " After your release you should have gone far away and let not me see you. But you are failed to do so. So, you wont be able to escape. "

Wang Yibo closed the door and entered the car from other side.

"Drive.."

"The club"
.
.
.
____________________________________
.
.
.
"You hired her as a cleaner?" Wang Yibo raised his eyebrows and looked at Madam Yu. Madam Yu was trembling in fear. She told the truth carefully about the interview. She added, " Mr. Wang, Xiao Zhan has been working so hard and efficiently since he started to work. He has never complain and nobody has also ever complained about him and his work. "

"Transfer him to VIP zone.. in a PR Department."

"Pardon..!! could you please repeat sir." she must have misheard.

"Such a hard working staff....., he deserves a promotion.. Am I right.!!??"

Xiao Zhan was stunned to hear that.

"Madam Yu... before you assigned him a position, you should make certain what his abilities were. You must know nothing about him.. His acting skill is on next level. "

Wang Yibo added, " Public Relation Department needs someone like Mr. Zhan who is good in kneeling and groveling.. who is good in using his acting skills. "

Wang Yibo was trying to force Xiao Zhan to his limit. The last he wanted to see was Xiao Zhan as lowly and as a pitiful thing.

Xiao Zhan gave a deep sign. He already know that he cant escape Wang Yibo..at least, not now. He cant escape his faith. He shook his head as an agreement.

Its in the difficult times that we are growing and you cant just rebuke everything hard. We have got to endure it and fight the good fight of faith and pass the test.

Xiao Zhan saw his smirk and thought, " You are not making me weak Yibo,, you are making me strong. One day, you will come to me and apologize for your doing... And that time I am not gonna spare you a look. " He knew that something big is coming soon. He transfered him to PR department not for his job.. but for his slavery... but he couldnt say anything to Yibo because he has no money to run... no place to go. He should stay and work there.. earn money to complete his friend's dream. He know that its not going to be an easy job.. Wang Yibo will not make it easy for him. But, he should stay... work... laboured. He is nothing but a slave...... a slave to him..... to Wang Yibo.... 💔

*  *  *
💔💔💔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.2K 4.2K 61
Wang Yibo A person who was living his ordinary life happily with his family until a storm named Xiao Zhan came into his life.... Just fan fictions no...
148K 7.7K 42
Xiao Zhan is a filial son. He is very cheerful and generous, but he wants to build a record to be having 50 girlfriends in one year. Can he make his...
118K 6.8K 17
Yibo: One look at you and I forgot that I'm hurting Zhan: One look at you and I was alive again. The marriage was an agreement as they say and 6 mont...
332K 20.4K 40
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo has been classmates since kindergarten. Zhan has a crush on yibo but never got the courage to confess. Unfortunately Yibo ha...