Sk8 the Infinity Agere Onesho...

By brad_isnot_rad

I couldn't find any, so here we are! *SFW ONLY* Age Regression oneshots with Sk8 characters!! Requests are op... More

Hi!
Requests!!
Finding Out (MachaBlossom)
Sorry!
Birthday Boy (MachaBlossom + Bound Family)

BooBoos (Renga + Cherry)

675 14 0
By brad_isnot_rad

CG!Reki and CG!Cherry
Little!Langa

Description: Langa takes a small fall while him and Reki are skating, and regresses. So Reki tries to help but finds that he is going to need a bit of help doing so..

~~
*Third-Person POV*

Langa and Reki are currently practicing some new moves Reki found in one of his skating magazines, they aren't exactly hard, but challenging enough for the two skaters.

"Yeah, great job Reki!" Langa said as Reki completed a trick. Little did he know, he was skating right into an obstacles they had set up.

Reki looked around, smiling to his boyfriend, "Yeah wasn't that great- Oh wait- Langa- you're going to-" but before he could say more.or try to stop it, Langa fell forward and onto the concrete.

"Oh shi-" Reki quickly ran over to his fallen boyfriend. "Langa... babe, are you okay-"

Langa sat up, looking at his now scraped up knees. The pain and the blood triggers his and makes him start to regress. "Owie..." his bottom lip quivers and he tears up, looking up to Reki.

Reki is quick to realize what is happening. "Oh honey..." he kneels down next to his little, "did you get hurt?"

Langa sniffles and nods, pointing at his knees. "Oh you poor thing... How bad does it hurt, hm?"

"Weally bad..." Langa says in a baby voice, Reki always things it is just adorable. "Oh baby, I'm so sorry... do you want Bubba to help?" He was one of Langa's caregivers, yes, but in this mindset, Langa saw him as more of a brother than a parental figure, and Reki was okay with that.

After receiving a sad little nod, Reki stands back up and proceeds to lift the little into his arms, which yes Langa is bigger than him, but he's done enough heavy lifting at the shop that this wasn't too bad. He then takes the crying little over to the bench, sitting him down there.

"Hey hey... we don't needa cry, baby boy, its okay.." Reki pushed Langa's bangs out of his face and wiped his tears, "If you cry too much, then you'll get thirsty, and I don't think you remembered to bring your water bottle, honey." Reki had used the same technique of his little sisters, and it seems to work pretty well.

Unfortunately for him though, Langa was still upset and crying. He never did take pain and blood very well, add on being a little and you are just set up for a disaster-

Reki calmly shushes his little, trying to calm him, "Hey, its okay, you're okay, shh shh.." when trying to leave to get his first aid kit, the little tarred crying harder again, grabbing his and holding onto him tightly with a whimper. "Oh- okay okay, sorry Langa- I wasn't going to leave.. I just needed to get the first aid kit, buddy..."

"N-no! No leave... p-pwease..." Langa shook his head.

"I might need some help..." Reki said to himself, sitting down with the little in his lap. "Hey, Langa, do you want me to try and call Daddy?"

Langa is immediately nodding as hard as he can. "Wan' Daddy, p w e a s e!!"

"Okay o k a y, Langa, I'll try to call him for you-" he quicking gets his phone out, pulling up Cherry's contact, calling him. As it rings, Reki quietly chants "please don't be mad, please don't be mad-"

*Cherry's POV*

"These prints are amazing Kaoru! I knew we could count on you! Please, stay for drinks, its the least we could do!" I had just finished a print for some of my best customers.

I smile kindly, "Well if you insist, I suppose I can't refuse."

I stand up, and just as I go to join my client for some drinks, my phone rings. "Oh, would you please excuse me for a moment? This might be important."

After excusing myself I look at my phone, sighing deeply at the caller ID. But I pick up nonetheless. "What is it, Reki? I'm at work."

"Ah! You picked up!" I roll my eyes, rubbing my temples. "Yes, I did, now was that all you wanted? Because if so I really need to go."

"Wait- no! Don't hang up, Cherry please!" It was then that I heard crying in the background, I immediately recognized that cry.

"Is that Langa? What happened? Why is he crying, Reki." I may be at work, but that doesn't mean I don't care for my little when I hear him crying.

"He had a small fall at the park right now and I can't calm him down... I told him I would call you-" That worries me, Langa never takes pain well.

"I will be there soon. Please put Langa on the phone for me." I hear some rustling around, and then my crying little. "Langa, sweety, are you okay?" I make sure to soften my tone for my sensitive little one.

"I-I fell... a-an-an' it weally hurted..." he whimpers softly, and it hurts my heart.

"Aw, my poor baby, Daddy will be there soon, okay? Daddy is going to help fix your booboos, okay honey?" I hear him sniffle and wipe his nose.

"O-okay Daddy..." I smile softly. "Can you be my brave boy and sit with Bubba until I get there?"

"Mhm... I can Daddy... p'omise..!" I hum softly, "Thats my boy, bye now, I will be there as fast as I can, sweetheart."

"Bye bye..." at that I hang up the phone and start to gather my things. I was done with my job anyways, I would just be missing drinks. But my little is more important.

"I didn't know you had kids-" my client said, looking a bit surprised.

"Yes, yes I do. And my poor boy got hurt at the park, so I am going to leave to go help him. I apologize for having to leave so abruptly, Ma'am." She waves me off. "No no, its okay Kaoru, I understand, good luck with your son!"

I leave quickly after that, Carla helping me find the fastest route to the skate park.

*Third-Person POV*

Reki sat with a calmer Langa, waiting for Cherry to arrive. Langa was still quiet upset, but from hearing his Daddy, he had calmed down a bit.

Soon enough, Reki saw Cherry's car pull up to the park. "Oh! Langa look, Daddy's here!" He motioned that was for the little to see.

Langa looked that way frantically, and when seeing Cherry get out and start walking towards him, he started having another meltdown...

"Oh goodness- Langa- its okay-" a panicked Reki said as Langa started flailing in his lap.

"D a d d y!!" Langa shouted, reaching his arms out for the pink haired man.

Cherry reaches the two and grabbed Langa from Reki's lap, holding the sobbing little close. "Shh shh.. Daddy's here, little one, its okay." Cherry softly rubbed his baby's back, swaying softly side to side with him.

He felt Langa grip a fistful of his ponytail, but he didn't let it bother him too much, as he knew Langa needed that stimulation. He goes and sits with the little on the bench now, placing him in his lap.

"Hey, honey, look at me, look at Daddy." Langa pulls away from Cherry's side, looking up to him. "Oh my poor boy, you look so sad.." Cherry softly wiped away the tears on his little's tear stained cheeks.

"Can you show Daddy what hurts? Where you got booboos when you fell?" Langa moved a bit in Cherry's lap, moving into a position where he could show his caregiver where he had scraped his knees.

Cherry gasped softly, no matter how small the injury, he hated seeing his little in pain. "Oh thats awful baby, Daddy and Bubba are going to fix it all up for you, okay? Reki, get the first aid kit, please."

Reki nodded, running off to get in his bag, getting out the first aid kit and starting to get out the things they would need.

"Langa honey, Daddy brought something for you." Cherry reached into his pocket, pulling out a white pacifier.

"B-binky!" Langa said, with excitement.

Cherry smiled, "Yes, baby, I brought your binky. I though my baby boy might need it, being so upset." He gently put the pacifier into Langa mouth, the little sucking softly on it immediately.

Reki came back with the first aid kit and the two of them worked quickly to clean and cover Langa's scraped up knees.

"There we go, buddy! All better! And..." Reki leaned down and kissed one of the bandaids. "A kiss to make it heal faster!"

That got a sweet giggle from the little.

Cherry smiled, "There's my happy boy!" He placed a kiss to his little's cheek.

"Ah! Two kisses!" Langa said behind the pacifier with another giggle.

"Yeah buddy, two kisses from your two caregivers, to make you feel better two times faster!" Reki stated with a smile.

"Now, how about Daddy takes you to get some ice cream now, hm? Would that make my baby boy feel all better?" Cherry chuckles softly at how excited that gets Langa, and then laughs out at how excited Reki got as well, too.

~~
Alright, a little wholesome oneshot, I thought it was a cute idea :)

Hope you liked!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
871K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
121K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...