The smiling Flame Breath user...

By Deadtenno

You know me, right? Y/N speaking here! Yeah, that's me! Yeah, my parents... Wait, I don't have parents. I'm a... More

Bio/Prologue!
A trip of nostalgia, I guess?
Huh, who knew these women were part of a school?
So... how's your day?
Harem time poll! One week! Not a few days!
Well, time to make a mark in history!
An explanation to why some characters arent on poll!
Well, I guess that's a blast from the past!
Who are you? Is that a pseudo-herrscher, too? Also, Want some boba?
A new book might be coming out!
Huh, jealousy does wonders
Rivalries, huh? Well, damn.
Sorry, not a chapter
The hunted becomes the hunter. Seems legit. And a new challenger!
My bestu friendu's bio!
Ngl, kinda sus(updated!)
QUESTION SINCE NO ONE ANSWERED (UPDATED)
THE RESULTS
LAST ANNOUNCEMENT BEFORE I KEEP GOING
ETHAN THE GUARDIAN
This feeling...
Announcement because why not
Little thing I wanna know!
Bit-
Announcement since no one seems to be responding to my announcement
I will stop typing here for a bit!
Adoption of this lovely book...

???: You're back, honey~! A/N: Its only temporary!

2.7K 67 22
By Deadtenno

Okay, I did say temporary hiatus, and I still am in hiatus, but this is my final chapter for a while longer. Enjoy~!

Kallen: Cutie~! You're here~!

A/N: AAAAAAAAH!

Y/N: Ugh, this is my homework?

Himeko: Yep. You missed a week of school because you were on that mission with Theresa...

I felt jealousy coming from the last word.

Y/N: Ms. Himeko? Are you okay?

Himeko: Of course I'm fine! What, am I injured or something?

Y/N: You're kinda breaking my desk.

It turned out that she indeed was breaking my desk. She was bending my table in half. From pure strength alone. I could do that, but not willing to try it.

Y/N: D-Did I do something wrong? I could make it up to you.

Himeko: No, I'm just... a little stressed. You nearly got yourself killed out there. From poison alone. Then you went into a coma, brought back that Sakura girl, and bring two more people in. It's just a bit to take in, you know?

Y/N: Change happens. It's alright to stress a little. I'm always here to talk, since I am a student here.

Himeko: Heh, it should be the other way around, teacher to student. Not student to teacher. You really are a crazy bunch this year.

Y/N: I see this as a miracle.

Himeko: How so?

Y/N: I get to see you and the others everyday. When people are out there dying from the honkai attacks, seeing you all safe and happy... it warms my heart, knowing that someone cares for me as they do you.

Himeko: ...That was beautiful. Were you preparing that all day?

Y/N: No, I just spoke it. Why would I need to practice if my heart knows what to say already?

Himeko: Kids like you... you're like squad 5 combined. Smart, compassionate, strong willed, kind, strategic in combat, willing to put your neck out for someone, good looking, and more.

Y/N: Thank you! I'll cherish those compliments for an eternity!

Himeko: I still can't believe it though.

Y/N: Believe what?

Himeko: How you had that Benares woman join the school. What did you say?

Y/N: ...Stuff.

Flashbackkkuuuu!

Akame: Why should I join this school of yours? I know that others may want to kill me.

Y/N: We got more slushees in the making and I'll ask Theresa if we can install a slushee maker in your room.

Akame: ...

Y/N: And I'll have Yuki-

Akame: I accept!

Y/N: ...What part did I have you at?

Akame: Y E S

Y/N: I guess that works. I'll ask Theresa about this. I hope Yuki's okay...

With Yuki...

Yuki: I'd like one more green tea slushie please.

Bartender: But this is you 10th-

Yuki: I said, one more green tea slushie please.

Bartender: Fine. Last one though.

Present time and with Y/N!

Y/N: Yeah, stuff. Nothing big.

Himeko: If you say that bringing the boba machine from the bar into one of the dorms right next to ours is nothing big... I actually don't care how your logic works anymore. I stopped questioning how you do all this.

Yuki: Hey, Y/N.

Yuki entered the dorm casually while drinking his green tea slushie and chewing on the boba.

Yuki: This is the room my sister will be staying? With... you?

The last word had a hint of that defensive sibling vibe to it, so I played along and tried to keep it safe.

Y/N: Yeah! Don't worry, Himeko, Mei, Kiana, and my best friend Bronya will be here to keep her company!

Yuki: ...I'll let this slide. But do anything with Sakura-

Y/N: I never would think of that! That would taint my honor!

Yuki: I see, you are a man of culture as well.

Y/N: Of course I am. How's your stay in this time been so far?

Yuki: I find the present a bit... satisfying. Ooh! Is that a boba machine in there?!?

Y/N: Yep! Made for you and Akame!

Yuki: Wait, what?

Y/N: You and Akame have been paired up in a dorm since we've run out of space in here. And besides! She likes green tea slushie, you like green tea slushie, win win! And I ship it~!

Yuki: But we're not on a boat. What does it mean?

Y/N: Ahhh, don't worry about it.

Yuki: Also, why is there a golden spoon hanging on your door rack? There's no need to use utensils as big as that.

Y/N: ...Some things don't need explaining. Flashes back to heisting and dozer flummoxing

Yuki: ...I won't question it. But am I to stay in a room with her? You seem to be capable of subduing her.

Y/N: It's... just a feeling.

Thoughts: You two look great together and would get along quickly since you're both into slushies.

Yuki: ...How has my sister been getting along?

Y/N: She's been a joy! She even taught me how to make onigiri!

Yuki: ...

Yuki fell the the ground and the air around him had gotten depressing.

Y/N: Eh?! Are you okay?! Talk to me, Yuki! Take to me!!!

Yuki: I can't believe you chose this idiot, Sakura...

Himeko: ...Have you two been ignoring me the whole time?

Yuki and Y/N: ...No.

Himeko: And what did you mean by that, Yuki ~?

Her menacing aura began spewing out, scaring the shit out of the both of us.

Yuki: I-It's nothing, Ms. Murata.

Y/N: I don't get why you're acting up like this, Ms. Murata, ma'am! It's just a simple onigiri process, ma'am!

Himeko: Please don't say ma'am anymore. You make it sound like I'm an old woman.

Y/N: But you are.

Himeko: *Menacing as fuck rn* What did you say~?

Y/N: You are older than us, but that just means you're more experienced in some things we are not. Is just common sense that you're better than us children.

Himeko: ...I actually never thought of it that way. Wait, I'm what ways, though?

Y/N: Like in combat, experience, and se-

Himeko threw an apple at Y/N to interrupt what he was going to say. It smacked him in the head as Yuki barely contained his laughter.

Y/N: Ack! What did I say!?

Himeko: That last one, I'm not experienced in! I'm still a virgin!

She had a massive blush and covered her mouth from saying that. She ran out of the dorm room and Yuki let out his laughter, surprising himself.

Yuki: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Whoooooo! Ah, that felt good... I haven't laughed or smiled like that in... ever. It feels nice to laugh in such a long time.

Y/N: I'm glad that you enjoyed that.

Yuki: I haven't laughed like that since I was young. It brings back memories...

He smiled for the first time since he got out of the ice. I was happy that he was happy. I heard someone knock at the door. It was Mei blushing a little bit as she looked away from me.

Mei: H-Hey, Y/N. G-Good afternoon.

Y/N: Good afternoon, Mei. I haven't seen you for a day.

Mei:O-Oh? S-Sorry, I-I was just... eeek! I can't do this!

She ran out in a blur with a massive blush, confusing me and Yuki.

Yuki: ...

Y/N: ...

Yuki: I see. Sakura has com...

He muttered from there so I couldn't hear it.

Y/N: What?

Yuki: Nothing.

Y/N: I'm gonna go talk to Mei. I hope you enjoy your time here in St. Freya!

I left and ran to find Mei so I could see what had happened.

Yuki: You dense Baka...

Timeskip brought to you by brought to you by brought to you by brought to you by...

Mei: Come on, Mei. It's just simply to ask him out to go shopping! We're not going on a date!

Y/N: Mei! Are you okay?!

Y/N had popped up from behind her.

Mei: Ye-Yeah! I-I had something to ask of you!

Y/N: Go ahead!

Mei: P-Please go out with me!

Mei's mind: NOOOOOOOO! I SAID IT WRONG! WHY DID I SAY THAT?!

Y/N: ...

Y/N's mind: YOOOOOOOOO! MY SENIOR AGE WISE JUST ASKED ME OUT!!!! DO I SAY YES OR NO?! BRAIN OVER LOAD! GON STYLE!

Mei: U-Uh! You don't have to accept it! I just wanted to let you know that I like you! That's not what I meant to say either!! Mouth, work correctly and stop saying things my heart feels!!!

Y/N: Uuuuuuh, sure. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME AND MY MOUTH! SHUT UP, MOUTH!

Mei: R-Really!!? NO WAY HE ACCEPTED IT! I MEAN, HE'S A GREAT FRIEND! BUT DO I SEE HIM AS SOMETHING MORE ALREADY!? OR DOES HE SEE ME AS SOMETHING?!

Y/N and Mei: So... are we... a thing now?

Smol cliffhanger, BITCH! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

A/N: Anyway, leave a comment! I wanna know how it's going after a while off hiatus!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 2.8K 48
DISCLAIMER!!!- This will follow the events of the anime. I don't have the Manga nor have I ever read the Manga. So no spoilers for it. (Y/n) (L/n) wa...
28.4K 465 22
The hashira as parents let's find out
135K 4.8K 26
[DISCONTINUED] Becoming a Hashira was a rather big decision, one that took you years to make. People have always believed in you but you tend to pus...
88.5K 1.9K 24
You never really had a childhood as a kid, your parents one night disappeared and you were only rescued by a Hashira called Giyuu, from then you deci...