ENCOUNTER (YiZhan FF) || Wolf...

Af Kimnielle88

Ten-year-old Yibo once saw a puppy enter a forest, following it under the full moon, they stopped amidst. The... Mere

Prologue: Encounter
Chapter 1: Target
Chapter 3: The Prey Presented Himself to His Predator
Chapter 4: Gun
Chapter 5: Call me
Chapter 6: Text him
Chapter 7: Rude
Chapter 8: See you
Chapter 9: In My Arms for the Second Time
Chapter 10: Visit
Chapter 11: Attacked
Chapter 12: Attacked 2
Chapter 13: Meet him
Chapter 14: Rut/Heat
Chapter 15: Rut/Heat pt.2
Chapter 16: Partner
Chapter 17: In the Bath
Chapter 18: Meet the Parents
Chapter 19: Journal
Chapter 20: Never Want to Let Go
Chapter 21: Rich
Chapter 22: Kink
Chapter 23: Playground
Chapter 24: First Love
Chapter 25: Zhao Xuan
Chapter 26: Sick?
Chapter 27: Pregnant
Chapter 28: Visit from the Enemy
Chapter 29: Surprise Visit
Chapter 30: Favor
Chapter 31: The Day
Chapter 32: The Day 2
Chapter 33: The Day 3
Chapter 34: The Day 4
Chapter 35: The Day (Success)
Chapter 36: Growing Love
Chapter 37: Investigation
Chapter 38: Budding
Chapter Part 39: Fluster
Chapter 40: Meeting
Chapter 41: Busy Days
Chapter 42: Mom
Chapter 43: Nest
Chapter 44: Cuddling
Chapter 45: She Visits
Chapter 46: Tell Her
Chapter 47: "...He's a wolf"
Chapter 48: Fine
Chapter 49: Zhan's on Labor
Chapter 50: Acceptance (END)
Epilogue
Chapter Extra: Knot

Chapter 2: Naughty Little Assassin

4.7K 357 20
Af Kimnielle88

A month earlier...

"Sir, you're now entering director Chen's villa, shall I inform him?" One of the workers that are working under him who are an expert in computers and hacking said from the earpiece he's using.

"mn, Tell him I'm in front of his villa," Xiao Zhan answered as he parked his noiseless car in front of the director's villa. The villa was silent but the lights were on. His brows furrowed at the unusual silence of the place.

"Jus, did you tell the director?" Xiao Zhan asked the person he's talking to earlier.

"He's not answering, sir," he replied as he tries ringing him again.

Xiao Zhan sighed, as he suspected, The director's house was unusually silent and they can't even reach the director. "Hack all his systems, something might have happened to the director," he instructed.

Jus immediately did what he was told, he hacked the system but he was surprised to see that the CCTV cameras of the house were taken down. "Sir, CCTV surveillance had been cut off. No records were left on the history,

"WHAT?!" Xiao Zhan exclaimed furiously. Something is really not right. "Open the damn door!" he shouted.

"Yes, sir," Jus obliged and open the automated door of the director's house. He immediately runs inside. No sign of butlers, maids, or servants in the house. He clicked his tongue, the guards were nowhere to be found as well. As he ran every corridor, he opens the doors he passes, until he reaches the director's office on the top floor.

The stench of different scents is coming from it. There was a scent of blood and different pheromones coming from the bodies. He clenches his hands on the knob as he opened the door. He was welcomed with bodies of them inside, the one who did it must've moved them all in one room.

He checked on one of the dead bodies, the body looks like it was not yet dead for an hour. He looked around to check if the one who killed them was still around, but he can't feel any sign of who might it was, but strangely, a smell of a dominant alpha is lingering inside. Because of his strong sense of smell, a faint scent for normal people is nothing. But for him, as a dominant omega and a wolf, his sense of smell is what made him the top rank.

"Niel, call the investigators, body of director Chen and his workers are lying on the floor dead. Inform the higher-ups about this," he instructed his workers through the earpiece.

"Yes, sir," Niel responded immediately.

As Zhan walked around to find more clues, something caught his eye. It was an earpiece, he squinted his eyes as he bent down to pick it and looked closely.

"Hm," he hummed as he brushes it against his nose, a smirk formed from his lips. "So a vampire alpha huh," he mumbled as he stares at it with his evil grin. "What a naughty little assassin," he sneakered and put the thing in his pocket. "Niel, cancel the investigators, I will investigate myself."

"But, sir?" Niel retorted.

"Do as I say, still tell the higher-ups the situation, I'm sure an assignment will be given to me early tomorrow," he uttered and put both his hands in his pocket.

"Yes, sir," Niel obliged.

Xiao Zhan walked around the room, the desk where the director's body is placed is all messed up. Seems like they rummage on it to find useful things.

"Hm, this naughty assassin loves treasure hunting as well? Cute," he remarked as he picks on the papers scattered everywhere with his index and thumb as if disgusted to even hold it properly.

"Oh, That naughty assassin stole the documents that director Chen is holding," he nodded, fakely amused by it. Then he saw the hidden notebook planner of the director, the date was today, there were written 'Meeting with detective Xiao and letter for a favor.' Xiao Zhan raised an eyebrow and looked around if there's a letter, but it was not anywhere, "The naughty assassin might have it," he smirked, "Guess we'll see each other later."

.

After his brief investigation of the director's villa, he found no clues to add. He sighed as he enters the bar he always spends the remaining time of the day after his work.

He sat on a stool and looked at the bartender, "Danes, you look sexy again today," he flirted with her.

the bartender raised an eyebrow at him, "You're here again, Zhan? I really should change my shift," she said jokingly as she prepares for the drink Zhan was always ordering.

"That hurts me," He fakely clench his heart. She just chuckled at him.

As he waits for his drink, a woman suddenly sat beside him, eyeing him with a seductive look, he immediately notices how the woman flirts with him. He smirked, "I like your lips, it's red and plumpy. I wonder what it takes like?" he flirted.

The woman just giggled, "One way to find out," she winked.

"Here's your drink," Danes set down his drink in front of him, "she's new here, don't prey on her," she whispered at him.

Xiao Zhan just chuckled, "hmm, depends," he shrugged.

Danes just rolled her eyes at him, "If this customer never comes back, it'll be your fault," she warned.

Xiao Zhan just laughed, "Yeah, yeah," he shrugged her off then glance at the woman beside him, he smirked, "What do you want to drink? It's on me," he slightly bit his lower lip.

"Hm, you maybe?" she flirtatiously said.

Xiao Zhan chuckled seductively and leaned closer to her and whispered in her ear, "public or private."

She leaned to his ears, "Public is best," then she bit her lower lip.

Xiao Zhan felt the excitement as his hands slipped on her waist, pulling her closer as he licked her earlobe making her giggle.

As they were about to get heated, his phone rang. He clicked his tongue as he reached for his phone, it interrupted his fun and it's pissing him off.

He answered the call without looking at the caller ID, "what?" he asked with his irritated tone.

"Don't what me, Zhan. Better go home, an assignment is addressed to you," His mom said from the other line.

He sighed, there goes his fun. The phone call dropped as he looked at the woman on his arm, "Sorry, baby duty calls," he whispered on her ear then kissed her cheeks.

The woman looked at him with a pout of disappointment.

Xiao Zhan chuckled and gave her a short French kiss, before letting her go. But before he pulls away, he whispered into his ear, "When we see each other again, let's do it in the bathroom~" he said seductively and playfully reaches under her skirt, putting her panty aside and gently brush his fingers on her wet folds.

The woman moaned that made him chuckle, "See you soon," he bid goodbye and let go of her, leaving her super horny and hanging.

Danes saw what he did and sighed, he stood in front of the woman. She was kind of her type, she leaned closer to her face, "Want me to continue it for you?" she asked seductively.

The woman nodded frantically, desperate at this rate. Danes walked around to her side and held her up, "Jon, tend the bar, I'll get her a room," she said to the other bartender and left the bar.

.

Xiao Zhan went home, he scratches his head as he enters the house. HE was welcomed with his mother, with her hands on her waist.

"Oh, hi mom," he answered and entered the house as if he'd done nothing.

"Don't tell me you went to the bar again, you reek of other omega's scent," She complained.

Xiao Zhan sighed, he's used to his mother's nagging. "Where's the assignment?" he asked ignoring what his mother said.

"Are you ignoring me?!" she exclaimed.

"Oh my, my sweet mother will accumulate more wrinkle if she gets angry again," he soothed and hugged her mother, slowly dancing her.

She sighed, Xiao Zhan is always doing that whenever she's nagging at him, and unfortunately, it works every time. "It's on the living room," she answered in defeat.

Xiao Zhan smiled and let go of her, "Stop frowning already my beautiful mom in the world," he coaxed and kissed her cheeks then went to the living room to look at his assignment.

She shook her head as she sighed, well, he can't win how his son coaxed her. She followed Xiao Zhan to the living room.

"It was about the investigation of director Chen's massacre and the assassination of the suspect who did it," she explained to Xiao Zhan.

"Is it a vampire?" she added.

Xiao Zhan looked at the papers, "Hm, yeah," he answered casually.

She sighed for the nth time, "I wonder when will this feud stop. As long as the vampires keep attacking, the clan won't back out. As much as I want peace between clans after killing that vampire twelve years ago," there's sadness in her tone.

"Come on hun, it's not your fault. The higher-ups were the ones who ordered us." his husband soothed her.

"Well, I quite felt guilty. He gave us the information about how to bring peace in the feud but in the end, we just killed him," she said and buried his head on his chest as his husband pat her back.

"It's because we don't have a choice, if we didn't kill him we might be killed including our son."

"B...but-" his husband stopped her.

"It's okay mom, that's why I'm working my way up to figure all of this right?" Xiao Zhan uttered. "I just need to earn more of their trust and I'll be able to fix this, though, I still need to harm these vampires in the process," he sighed.

"I know you can do it, son," his father gave him a thumbs up.

Xiao Zhan nodded with full of pride, "Yeah!" he answered.

-----

A/N:

-Xiao Zhan's parents are both assassins of the wolf clan.

-Yibo's parents are scientists working under the vampire clan.

-Xiao Zhan always attracts omega women because his built, posture, and aura are like an alpha that's why he was able to attract them.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

165K 5.6K 46
Warning: This story contains mature content [MxB] and mpreg, which stands for MALE PREGNANCY; if you don't like mpregs, you're free to leave. Critici...
36.4K 1.8K 10
_______________________________ Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo was lover from the very small. They both love each other that much that the...
46.3K 2.7K 13
Xiao Zhan is arranged married to a woman he don't love, they always fight for simple matter and sometimes Zhan had enough. One day his childhood frie...