Fast and Furious

By soulfox1305

This is an adventure of Dom's team with an extra person More

Truck steal, Brian O'Conner, and Alleyway
Party Part 2, Brian's a cop, Dom's New Car
Barbeque and Sneaking
Toretto's curse, date, and Johnny arrest
Race Wars, and Brian reveals himself
Truck fail, Chase, and Final Race
Miami Street race, Brian returns, Police
Y/n returns, Roman Pearce, and Audition
Tej Garage, Brian let Dom go
Street Race, New Cars, and Pearl
New Plan, Money Transfer and Boat
Gas tank steal, and Brian O' Conner
Funerals, Crash Site, David Park
Meeting Compos, Fenix, Gisele, and street race
Party, and Truck
Border, Tunnel, Y/n, and Letty's Killer and Running
Plan, Braga revealed, L/n House
Mexico, Braga Captured, Border Showdown
Break Dom out, Vince, Train Heist
Herman Reyes, Luke Hobbs and The Chip, Rooftop Run
Team forms, and meeting C/n
1st Cash house, Police Station
Practise, Burned, Fresh Air
New Cars, Street Race, Vince returns, Luke Hobbs
Vault steal, Dragging, Bridge
Vault Open, Going Home, Ghosts
Brian's Son, Luke returns, and photo's
Getting the Team Together
Owen Shaw, Chase, Y/n and Letty both alive
Car Auction, Train fight
Learn Braga, CCTV, Prison
Race, Talking, and moving
Tank, and Betrayal
Plane Fight, and Home
Sean, Race, and moving
New School, Meet Twinkie and Erza Scarlet, Cousins appear
Sean vs DK Round 1, Han takes Sean and Y/n around.
Practise, Mountain, Mastering
Dates, Kamata, Han dies and Y/n L/n returns
Sean meets Kamata, new car, mountain race, Dom
Hospital, Race Wars, Hobbs vs Shaw
Explosions, hospital, Tokyo
Funeral, Dom meets Shaw, Mr. Nobody
Flying cars, Rescue, Ramsey
Abu Dhabi, Party, driving through towers
God's Eye, Ambush, Los Angeles, Preparing
Hacking God's Eye, Shaw Vs Dom, Luke and C/n Return
Jakande Dies, Letty Ortiz Returns, Saying Goodbye
Cuba race and Y/n meets Cipher
Soccer match, Y/n L/n gone rouge, Deckard Shaw
Y/n and Cipher talk, Prison fight, Apocalypse identity
Stealing God's Eye, Y/n and Dom's kids and Toy shop
Meeting Queenie, Nuclear Codes, Apocalypse meets Toretto's team
Seilah and Elena dies, Talking, Mr. Nobody returns, Vladovin
Stopping the Sub, Apocalypse team appears, back from the dead
Plane fight, Cipher escapes and barbeque
New enemy, Luke, Shaw and Y/n routine
Families talking, Victor Locke
Luke, Shaw and Y/n working together
Shaw's sister, Chase, aftermath
Andreiko, fake identity's, Dinkley
Margarita, Eteon factory
Interrogation, Mick Jagger, aftermath
Meet Luke's family, preparing
Apocalypse returns, the Final battle, Brixton Vs Apocalypse, Shaw and Hobbs
Brixton death, Aftermath, families meeting

Street Race, Johnny Tran, and Party Part 1

6.1K 102 28
By soulfox1305

3rd POV

Cars leaves the alleyway left, right or straight heading for the street cars start to park in angles while some park on a road people start to get out of their cars Leon stops on a street to see a pizza man coming in but stops to see this.

Pizza man gets out ask "What the hell's goin' on around here" Leon leans out said "Street's closed, Pizza boy, find another way home" Pizza man said "Goddamn street racers" Leon listens to the radio.

Y/n POV

I park my car get out and sit on my hood hold the radio that Hector gave me before we left to listen, I look to see Dom, Danny, Edwin, and Brian all driving forward everyone cheering I eat an orange fruit as two girls make the starting line.

Jesse thumbs up I notice Vince glaring at Brian who drives by as Letty, and Mia stand together Dom, Danny, and Edwin stop at the line, but Brian went over I shake my head hold the radio as men near him motion him to back up, so Brian did so.

Dom puts some music on, a girl walk over to Edwin leans close to him talking, I see Brian talking to himself then looks in the back then Leon said, "I've got a 187 in Glendale" I listen close "Cops are all over it, man".

I look to Hector "We're good to roll" I give him the thumbs up Hector said, "All right" Leon said, "Let's race" I give him another thumbs up Hector smiles said "Right" He raise his arms making the four racers rev up their engines.

Then Hector lowers his arms and Dom, Danny, Edwin, and Brian all took off I watch them go eating a purple fruit.

3rd POV

The four racers race down the street Dom in 1st, Danny in 2nd, Edwin in 3rd, and Brian last all by a car ahead of each other Dom looks back for a minute then shift gears, and change pedals going faster Danny notice said "Damn, that guy's fast".

Brian was way behind as people cheer Edwin said, "Let's go 'Menage A'" He change pedals. Shift gears while Dom still in the lead Brian looks at his computer, he tapes on a key a tab said, 'Stage 1 complete'.

So, Brian look forward press a button that had nos 1 underneath sending nos into his engine going faster Edwin looks back notice Brian "NO" He watch Brian went pass him "Monica" Brian sighs look at his MPH to see it going to 140mph.

He pass Danny and is now behind Dom who looks at his mph that went 140mph everyone watch them went pass the line Brian looks at his computer typing but a table blink said 'Warning!!! Sanger to Manifold' Brian looks said "Shut up" So he close the laptop and press nos 2 button sending the nos into his engine.

The mph went to 150mph, but bolts came popping out and a panel came off making sparks Brian notice moves "AAH" The sparks is seen, and the panel comes off Dom looks back as him and Brian are now neck to neck, but Brian over pass him.

Dom watch him as the finish line gets close, but Dom press a button then another sending the nos into his engine going faster passing Brian crossing the finish line Dom came 1st, Brian 2nd, Danny 3rd, and Edwin last.

Brian shock at this his car went side to side before turning to a stop smoke comes out of his hood Brian breathing hard.

Y/n POV

I see Dom, Danny, and Edwin coming back but no Brian I get up as man calls "Let's go now, baby" The three cars stop I walk over as Dom get out with everyone coming Hector gives Dom the money, I eat a green fruit Hector said, "Here's what you want, right here" Dom takes it "There you go".

We walk over to Mia, and Letty, Dom looking at cash said, "My sister holds the money" He gives it to Mia "Count it" Then he grabs Letty hold her up "And you're my trophy" Letty smiles I hear a car I turn to see Brian arrive.

I put my bag away taps Jesse who looks at me I point Jesse said, "Let's go" We move forward I notice Edwin talking to the girl, but she called him a nigga making the crowd laugh then Edwin yell "Fuck you, then" We reach Brian who gets out we went to the hood Jesse ask, "Was that fun".

A man ask, "You got a problem there, huh, buddy" We open it up and smoke comes out I rub my hair seeing this Dom ask "What are you smilin' about" I see Brian smiling then points said "Dude, I almost had you" I look at Dom with a raise an eyebrow as the crowded cheers.

Dom points to himself ask "You almost had me" The cheer stops "You never had me" He points to Brian's car "You never had your car" Dom starts to walk "Granny shifting, not double clutchin' like you should".

He went pass Brian "You're lucky that hundred-shot of nos didn't blow the welds on the intake" Dom is now behind the car a man calls "Nice job" I pull my bag out eat a green fruit Dom ask, "Almost had me" Points to himself then guys laugh 2nd man said, "You tell him, Dominic".

Dom walks to the other side of the car looks at Brian and said, "Now me, Silent racer, and the mad scientist gotta rip apart the block and replace the piston rings you fried" So Dom close the hood I look at Brian "Ask any racer, any real racer" I eat a purple fruit "It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile".

The crowed start to agree "Winnings, winning" The crowed yell "Yeah" I smile as Dom raise his arms suddenly, I raise the radio to hear Leon said "Oh, shit. We got cops, cops, cops, go" So I threw the radio to Hector who caught as everyone runs to their cars I run to mine get in and turn the engine shift gears, and drive away with a few cars behind me.

3rd POV

Vince runs to his car, Mia reach Letty's car, Jesse runs yell "Dom, get in the car, go" Dom gets in his car and drives away, Brian reach his car but sees Dom going he looks back then forward and gets in his car start his engine and drive away.

Cars start to move in different directions as police cars arrive chasing after them while three cars go over a hill behind them is Dom who turns into the building going up the ramp just as a police car makes a turn driving pass.

Dom makes a turn going up and parks his car at the corner he stops the engine and gets out he close the door and locks his car he walks out of the building put on a red leather jacket as another police car arrives go pass Dom who acted casual.

But suddenly the cop stops and turns around catching Dom's attention the cop use a speaker said "Toretto, stop right there" The cop drives his car, but Dom starts to run "Toretto" He runs into an alleyway as a car appears.

Dom keeps running as the car gets closer until it reach Dom passing him but turns to a stop Dom looks to see Brian who said, "Get in" So Dom opens the door and gets in Brian drives just as the cop arrives Dom looks back.

Brian shift gears drifts to the left while Dom holds on, but the cop drives only for the back side of his car to get hit by another car, Brian drives forward as two cop cars appear Dom notice said "Whoa, whoa".

The 1st cop car turns to a stop "Whoa" But Brian drives by then he turns the wheel as the 2nd cop car turns and stops, Brian drive pass him jumping over a hill lands then keeps going Dom looks back then forward "You're the last person in the world I expected to show up".

Brian look at Dom then forward said "Yeah, well, I thought if I got in your good graces, you might let me keep my car" Dom nods said, "You are in my good graces, but you ain't keepin' your car" Brian stares at him before looking forward "You drive like you've done this before".

Dom looks down "What are you, a wheel man" He looks at Brian who said "Nah" Dom ask, "You boost cars" Brian shift his grip on the wheel said "No, never" Dom ask, "Ever done time" Brian said, "A couple of overnighters, no big deal".

Dom looks nodding then ask, "What about the two years in juvie for boostin' cars" Brian looks at Dom who nods smiling a bit "Hah, Tucson, right" Brian holds the wheel "Yeah, I had Jesse run a profile on you, Brian Ear Spilner".

He looks at Brian who look at him then forward a bit "He'll find anything on the web, anything about anybody" Brian looks forward shake his head "So why bullshit" Brian then ask, "So what about you" They look at each other for a minute.

Dom looks forward said "Two years in Lompoc" Dom stares forward "I'll die before I go back" Brian stares at him before looking forward but suddenly coming up behind Brian's car is a group of motorbikes Dom looks back notice them.

He looks forward irritated "Oh, great" Brian asks "What" The motorbikes surround Brian's car who notice Dom said "It's gonna be a long-ass night, that's what" One motorbike taps on the window with a gun said, "Follow us".

So, the motorbike group, Dom, and Brian all went towards a Chinese restaurant they drive by it then stops in front of a statue the group turns their bikes taking a helmet off is a man with black hair wearing a leather jacket his name is Johnny Tran.

Brian, and Dom get out of the car close the door while another man takes his helmet off his name is Lance the group gets off their motorbikes Lance holds his gun aims at Brian while the rest of the group take their helmets off.

Johnny gets off his bike said, "I thought we had an agreement" He looks at the car "You stay away, I stay away" He looks on the other side "Everybody stays happy" Dom looks at Johnny and said, "We got lost, Johnny, what do you want me to tell you".

Johnny asks "Who's 'we' Dom said "Uh, my new mechanic" He points at Brian who stares "Brian, meet Johnny Tran" Brian looks at Johnny "The guy in the snakeskin pants, that's his cousin, Lance" Johnny looks at the car walking "So when are you gonna give me a shot at that Honda 2000 of yours".

Looking at the car Johnny looks at Brian and ask, "This your ride" Brian said, "It was" He nods to Dom "It's his now" Dom said "No, it's not, I haven't taken delivery" Brian stares at Dom while Johnny said, "Then it's nobody's car" Johnny walks to the side passing Dom "Somebody put in the wrench time".

He looks at his cousin "What do you think, Lance" Lance said, "It's an amazing machine" He stares at Brian as Johnny said "Yes, indeed" Brian looks at Johnny who pats Dom's arm walks pass said "Let's go".

So, the group all put on their helmets getting on their bikes "I'll see you in the desert next month" Johnny gets on his bike "Be ready to have your ass handed to you" Dom said "You're gonna need more than that crotch rocket" Johnny said, "I got somethin' for you".

He puts his helmet on so does Lance they rev up their engines and ride away passing a truck Brian turns to Dom and ask, "What the hell was that all about" Dom stares said, "Long story" He opens the door "I'll tell you later, let's get outta here".

Brian opens his door before they get in a noise got their attention, they look to see Johnny and Lance return they raise their guns and fire at the car as Brian, and Dom both move fire spread on the car satisfied Johnny, and Lance ride away.

Dom yells "NOS" He runs to the side so does Brian just as the nos explodes destroying the car so now both Brian, and Dom are both walking out of the area Brian ask "So, what the hell was that all about" Dom said, "It's a long story" Brian said "Well, we got a 20-mile hike, humour me".

Dom said, "A business deal that went sour" They kept walking "Plus, I made a mistake of sleepin' with his sister" They look at each other suddenly an engine rev got their attention they look to see a familiar purple car driving to them.

It stops the window goes down to reveal Y/n "Y/n, good to see you" Dom went over and open the door get in Y/n looks at Brian stare at him for a moment before motioning him get in Brian walks to the back open the door said "Thanks, man" He gets in and all Y/n did was eat a purple fruit and drive away.

Meanwhile at a house a party is happening chatter is heard and Y/n stops the car outside Dom, and Brian get out Dom leans down ask "You comin' in, Y/n" Y/n shake his head Dom nods "I'll see you tomorrow" They fist bump.

Meanwhile inside the house Mia is lying down on her bed writing she looks up drops the pen and gets off the bed and walk over towards the she looks to see Brian, and Dom walking and Y/n leaving Dom walks to the house Brian walks to the path said, "Take care".

Mia narrow her eyes a bit in confusion while Dom walks to the door but stops and look through the window he looks at Brian then back Dom looks calls "Yo, Spilner" Brian stops turns around "You want a beer" Mia watching as Brian said "Yeah, sure" Mia looks at herself said "Oh, shit".

She walks over to the mirror takes her hairband off letting her hair loose before moving it then starts to get change while in the living room Vince is playing the guitar impressing a girl, Letty laughs watching the goes back to her game.

Dom enters in the house takes his jacket off sees a pair of girls making out Dom walks to the living room he sees Vince on the guitar, Letty playing a game and Leon sitting on a chair with a girl in his lap Leon said, "We were all there, right, falling behind".

Leon has a beer in his hand but notice Dom who walks in Letty sees him start to get up as Dom walks pass her Leon a bit scared "Yo, Dom, hey, man, we were just about to go lookin' for you, brother" But Dom knocks the beer out of Leon's hand.

Dom walks towards Vince who puts the guitar down Dom stops in front of him ask "Where were you" Vince said, "There were mass cops there, they came in from every direction" Dom stares "their shit was orchestrated" Dom notice the beer ask, "This your beer".

Vince said "Yeah, that's my beer" So Dom takes it and walks but sees Jesse making out with a girl Dom said "Yo, Einstein" Catching Jesse attention "Take it upstairs" Jesse holding to his girl "You can't detail a car with the cover on" So Dom walks "Can't even get that right".

He walks pass Letty who ask, "You all right" The door opens as Dom ask, "Am I all right" Letty said, "It was just a question, by the way have you seen Y/n" Dom said "He drop me off here and went home" Letty nods while Brian enters the house, he close the door.

Dom walks from Letty who watch him Vince notice Brian and ask "Yo, Dom" Dom turns to Vince "Why'd you bring the buster here" Dom walks yells "'Cause the buster kept me out of handcuffs" Vince leans back "He didn't just run back to the front" Dom raise his eyebrows "The buster brought me back".

Vince stares while Dom walk over to Brian holds two beers "You can have any brew you want- as long as it's Corona" Brian takes a beer said "Thanks, man" Dom points said "That's Vince's, so enjoy it" Brian look towards Vince who points said "You—"

Brian use his shirt to wipe the top part of the drink before drinking it making Vince a bit angry Brian looks to Dom taps ask "Hey, bro, you got a bathroom" Dom points said "Yeah, upstairs, first door on the right" Brian turns and walks up the stairs.

Vince gets up walks over while pushing a girl out of the way he walks to Dom who sits down rubbing his head Vince leans down said "He's got no call bein' up in here" Dom covers his face "You don't know that fool for shit" Leon said "Yeah, he's right, Dom".

Dom looks at Vince point at him said "Vince, there was a time when I didn't know you" Vince said, "That was in the third grade" Vince leans back while Letty walks over to Dom who said "Yeah, so, what girls are here" Leon said "Ho, you just name it, you want mine".

Letty points at Leon and said, "You need to shut the f—" Letty looks to Dom who said, "You don't have anything" Letty said, "You look a bit tired" Leon points around "You should go upstairs and give me a massage".

Dom motion everyone said, "Look at all our guests" Letty just ask, "How about we go upstairs, and you give me a massage" So Dom put his hand on Letty's and stand up follow her to the stairs Dom chuckles as Leon said, "Crazy lady".

Brian walks down the stairs to see Dom and Letty walking pass him to the stairs while Leon, Vince, and Jesse watch but Dom calls "Yo" Brian looks at Dom "You know you owe me a ten-second car, right" Brian stares as Letty said "Ouch" She smiles as Dom laughs.

Then Dom pulls out a piece of paper said "Here" Brian takes it ask, "What's this" Dom points said, "That's Y/n number call him, and he'll bring a tow truck when you find a car" Brian looks at the paper then ask, "How does Y/n communicate" Dom just said "One noise for yes, two noises for no"

With that Dom, and Letty both walk up the stairs to have fun they reach the top Dom looks at Letty "I'll see you in the room I need to make a call" Lett smiles said "Alright" With that Letty walks to her room while Dom picks his phone up dial a number holds it to his ear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 4.9K 26
(๊œฐแด€๊œฑแด› แด€ษดแด… ๊œฐแดœส€ษชแดแดœ๊œฑ 6 - สœแดส™ส™๊œฑ แด€ษดแด… ๊œฑสœแด€แดก)
16.7K 271 10
"I remember Dom once told me, 'You never turn your back on family, even if they do.' So that's what I'm gonna do." Dom's gone rogue. The teams at a l...
22.9K 415 15
Most people assume that the Toretto's are just Dom & Mia. They forget about the newest addition: Cassandra Martin. This world-class thief was cold-he...
569 37 7
Sophie O'Conner runs away from Barstow not long after Roman Pearce is arrested by the team of cops that her brother Brian was working with. She ends...