The Third Salvatore {N.K.Mika...

By JNellB

What if Damon and Stefan Salvatore had a little sister? What if she fell hard for their Mortal Enemy? Well I... More

♥︎Meet the Cast ♥︎
🦋1. Incoming Call🦋
🦋2. Are you serious?! 🦋
🦋3. Meeting An Original 🦋
🦋4. Who the hell is Klaus 🦋
🦋5. Are you dumb or are you stupid🦋
🦋6. Well Hello Elijah🦋
🦋7. Don't make me Kill You🦋
🦋8. You Won🦋
🦋9. Don't make me fuck you up🦋
🦋10. Shut up or i'll Kill you🦋
🦋11.Damon is going to kill me🦋 *Smut*
🦋12. You can't make me go🦋
🦋13. Maybe it's my time🦋
🦋14. Klaus is here? Fantastic🦋
🦋15. Screw Klaus🦋
🦋.16 Please don't touch me again🦋
🦋17. Annabella Marie Salvatore🦋
🦋18.Wait Your Klaus?🦋
🦋19.What have I done🦋
🦋20.Goodbye Brother🦋
🦋21.You're so annoying🦋
🦋22.Stefan is going to kill me🦋 *Smut*
🦋23.You're both idiots🦋
🦋25. No Klaus, I wouldn't lie to you🦋
🦋26. Barbie Klaus🦋
🦋27. I Love You🦋 *Smut*
🦋28. Nik Please don't do this to me🦋
🦋 29. I can't lose her🦋
🦋30. I'm going home🦋
🦋31. SO PLEASE JUST KILL ME🦋
🦋32. Driving me insane🦋
🦋33.Well this is Awkward🦋
🦋34.I Miss Us🦋
🦋35.Momma Original and Others🦋
🦋36.You'll Always have a Place in my Heart🦋
🦋37. One big Lie🦋
🦋38. She's my little cousin🦋
🦋39. Promise you'll love me forever🦋 *Smut*
🦋40.You mean nothing to me🦋
🦋41. You dumbass🦋
🦋42.Let me guess his mother is back🦋
🦋43. STOP DON'T DO THIS🦋
🦋44. He's dead🦋
🦋45. You look very familiar🦋
🦋46. I missed an amazing party for this🦋
🦋47. Beauty to my beast🦋
🦋48. Wow I missed a lot🦋
🦋49. Who' Silas?🦋
🦋50. HOW COULD YOU🦋
🦋51. I don't care anymore🦋
🦋52. It was all for her🦋
🦋53. Goodbye Nik🦋 *Smut*
🦋A/N 🦋Book 2
🦋 A/N 🦋
🦋A/N🦋
🦋A/N🦋
🦋A/N 🦋
🦋A/N🦋

🦋24. That Bitch Bit Me🦋

1.8K 34 7
By JNellB

{Re~edited 8/24/21}

The boys and I were walking in the mountains. Stefan was carrying an unconscious Ray on his shoulders. Him and Klaus was walking ahead of me while I was in the back fighting bugs and, falling leaves from the trees. I really would rather be in the bed watching Criminal Minds or Law & Order SVU, maybe IT chapter 1 and 2 but, no I'm walking in the woods while my brother and my boyfriend are literally leaving me behind.

As I was trying to catch up with them this huge bug came flying towards me I screamed and ended up tripping over a tree branch.

Great even the trees have have something against me.

I get up quickly and kick the tree. "YOU WANNA GO BITCH." I kicked it again and Klaus sped over to me and pulled me back. "LET ME GO! I WILL TEAR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF HER LEAVES OFF OF HER BLOODY BRANCH!" He laughed and threw me over his shoulder and smacked my ass. I let out a squeal and still tried to get down.

"Please love stop trying to fight the trees." He put me down and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"But she started it Nik." I pouted and put my hair in a ponytail.

"How do you even know it's a she?" My brother asked from behind us.

"Because it was giving off bitch vibes." I rolled my eyes and glared at all the trees. "They are all a bunch of BITCHES!" I screamed.

"Love I don't thi-." Before he could finish my brother stopped him.

"Just go with it, she's in a mood." He said struggling to hold Ray.

"You okay? Is Ray getting heavy?" My hybrid man asked my ripper brother causing me to chuckle to myself but, of course they heard me.

"I'm fine, and it's not funny." He glared at me.

"Sorry rippahh." I added the extra 'ah' for effects, just because Klaus and I says it like that with our sexy ass accent. Remind me to ride his face later.

Klaus chuckled then looked back at my brother. "You sure about that? You know, we've been walking for quite some time now. If you need some water or a little sit-down..." He started.

"You know, I get that we're, uh...we're stuck together, but, if we could maybe just skip the chitchat, it'd be great." My brother finished.

"So much brooding. Your self-loathing is suffocating you, my friend." Klaus laughed and kissed my temple

"Maybe it's 'cause I'm a little tired of hunting werewolves. We've been at it all summer." My Brother said annoyed with the hybrid.

"That is correct I'm ready for this to be over Klaus, I'm going crazy! I literally started fighting a damn tree." I said smacking the back of his head

"OW!" He growled and grabbed my neck and pinned me to a tree. "Don't you ever." He kissed the side of my neck and whispered in my ear. "Ever do that again." He looked me in my eyes and smirked. "Do you understand love?"

"Y-Yes." I bit my lip to keep from letting out a moan. Klaus turned me on in all the right ways. He's the definition of making bad look good. He's the fucking alpha male.

"Gross get a room!" My brother said annoyed while turning away from us.

Klaus let me go and wrapped is arm back around my shoulder and we began to walk again "Now, thanks to our pal Ray, we found ourselves a pack. There." We stop as he pointed over to the camp. There they were, all the wolves to Rays pack. Not even knowing that death has just arrived. My brother enters their camp and everyone looks at him. He throws Ray on the ground, and a woman rushes over to him.

"Ray! Oh, my God. What's going on? Who are you?"
Me and Klaus joined my brother. I looked around studying everybody.  All these people and not one tried to run....smart.

"The important question is who am I. Please forgive the intrusion. My name is Klaus." He said with a smirk on his face.

"And I'm Annabella and that's My brother Stefan." I looked at Klaus. "Thanks for introducing us." I rolled my eyes and dropped his arm from my shoulder.

"You're the hybrid." She looks over at me. "And his witch girlfriend." The woman said scared but, was also confused on who the hell my brother was.

Klaus smiled and rubbed my shoulders. "You've heard of us. Fantastic." He leaned down and whispered in my ear. "Soon love the whole world will know that you are mines."

"I'm jumping with joy." I said sarcastically. He bit my ear playfully and I let out a squeal.

Klaus pulled me on his lap as we sat on this huge ass rock, and my brother set on side of us. Everyone is standing around scared while looking at Klaus and listening. "It's fascinating, actually...A werewolf who isn't beholden to the moon, a vampire who doesn't burn in the sun. A true hybrid." He said smiling up towards the lady, while rubbing my thighs.

While I was playing with my nails I heard a huge gasp.
It was Ray waking up. "Excellent timing, Ray. Very dramatic." I said while Klaus moved me to the side.

"What's happening to me?" He asked looking around scared.

"Stefan?" Klaus said looking towards my brother.

He gets up. "Are any of you human? Your friend here needs human blood to complete his transition to vampire. If he doesn't get it, he will die." My brother looks around at everyone but, no one responds.

"Doesn't take much, just a sip. Anyone? A boyfriend, a girlfriend, along for the ride?" Klaus said also scanning the wolves in the woods.

"What about her?" Some guy with blonde hair points at me.

Klaus looks at him. "If any of you touch her, I'll tear your hearts out through your mouth." He rushes over to him. "But you." He bites his forearm. I walk over and grab him. I throw him on the ground in front of Ray. The woman protests but, Klaus strangles her.

"If you don't drink it, Ray, my brother will." I bend down and whisper in Ray ear. "The problem is he doesn't know how to stop." I smirked and backed away.

Klaus looks at the girl. "It's the new order, sweetheart. You join us, or you die." He pushes strains of hair out her face.

"I'd rather die than be a vampire." She spat out still trying to get out of my mans grip.

"Wrong choice." He gives her his blood, then Ray drinks the blood from the man. "She'll thank me for that later." He looks at me and smirks. "You know what to do love."

"Why can't you do it, she's already in your arms." I pouted and crossed my arms across my chest. Sometimes I can be such a child. It's how I get my way.

"It's hotter when you do it, now stop pouting love, or I'll give you something to pout about." He smirked at me and I roll my eyes playfully then twisted my wrist causing her neck to snap.

"Thank you love. Now, who's next?" His eyes turned golden yellow and his fangs came out.

God that was so hot. I wanted to jump his bones right then and there but, seriously where have I seen those eyes before.

~Time Skip~

I was laying on a huge rock while Klaus gave his blood to the blonde blood bag. He looks into the guy eyes and starts to compel him. "There. Good as new. Now you relax, okay, mate? We're gonna need you when the rest of them wake up." He walks to me and towers over me.

"Can I help you sir?" I said, while playing with my magic. They had this weird red glow that started to appear. I should have been scared but, I wasn't. It was very interesting.

"What's going on with your hands sweetheart?" Klaus took my hands in his but, the glow disappeared.

I think I read about this in one of my mom spell books. It wasn't really spells but, it showed me how to use my magic in different ways. Like lift things off the ground, stop people from hurting me. It was so cool, the snapping my fingers and disappearing thing was new though. I guess I have half of her magic and I developed some on my own.

When I was 8 I started to learn about what I was. When I was 16 Emily Bennett helped me learn more things like spells. She thought it would have been better to learn spells like her so incase one day something happens to me, people won't know what I can really do.

"I don't know probably just a new achievement in life." I smirked at him and he smiled and kissed me.

He looked at me with his blue eyes. God what have I done to deserve him. Of course he's a psychopath but, if psychopaths look like him. I wouldn't mind this. "Have you considered what we talked about when we was at the bar?" He pulled me up and sat next to me.

"Klaus, I have to think about this more. I like being with you and I want to always be with you but, I want to be able to know what it's like to grow old, and have a normal life." I sighed and bought my knees to my chest.

"Why grow old when you can have this beautiful young face forever? Why do you want to leave me AnnaBella!?" He started to get angry. Was Klaus really this hooked onto me?

"Klaus please cal—" Before I could continue I noticed Ray sitting on a rock close to us. He was grabbing his body and shivering. "Um, Klaus." I pointed towards Ray and Klaus quickly turned around.

"They're dead. They're all dead." Ray said while looking around at all of his dead friends.

Well dead, undead friends. I don't think that makes sense. Oh well.

"Ah, he's through his transition. He should be feeling better soon." Klaus gets up and walks over to my brother.

"So is this your master plan? Build an army of hybrid slaves?" My brother asked, while looking him up and down. I could tell my brother was annoyed with Klaus and me together. It was kinda funny.

"No, not slaves. Soldiers, comrades." Klaus said excitedly.

"For what war, might I ask?" Stef said.

"Oh, you don't arm yourself after war has been declared, Stefan. You build your army so big that no one ever dares pick a fight." Klaus said while placing one of his hands on my brothers shoulder.

"What makes you so sure that they'll be loyal?" My brother asked while moving his hand.

"Well, it's not difficult to be loyal when you're on the winning team. That's something you'll learn once you shake that horribly depressive chip off your shoulder." Klaus said causing my brother to laugh.

"That's why you're, uh...you're keeping me around? To witness my attitude adjustment?" My brother asked while Klaus looks at Ray.

I look over also and notice that Ray eyes are bleeding. I walk over to him him while Klaus sits next to him, and examines his face. "Wow." I said looking closely at him.

"Stefan you'll know why I'm keeping you around when I've decided that I want you to know. You're sister is only here because I fancy her." He moves Ray head side to side while examining his eyes. "Something's wrong."

"That shouldn't be happening, should it?" My brother mumbled, leaning down also to examine Rays certain condition.

"Well, obviously." Klaus scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Ughh, we are never going home." I pouted and stomped away.

"You said it was g-gonna feel better. Why doesn't it f-feel better?" Ray shivered out his words. His eyes are still bleeding and he's shaking even more.

"Some master race." My brother and I say simultaneously.

"Lose the attitude." Klaus said as he crossed his arms across his chest. The woman wakes up and looks at me.

Klaus notices that she's starting at me. "Don't even. Derek, come feed your girlfriend." Klaus said as he walks around the camp.

Ray snarls and makes a few jumps and leaves. I roll my eyes and huff. Then I look over at Klaus and my brother.

"Go get him." Klaus said annoyed and my brother runs behind him. Everyone starts to wake up and all of their eyes are bleeding.

It started to get dark and Klaus killed the blonde haired guy named Derek. Once he was done, him and I both looked around at all the werewolves. They was staggering around the camp and their eyes
were bleeding. They look like zombies. Gross

"Bloody hell." Klaus muttered while looking at them.

"Well then. Hopefully we don't have to go on anymore wolf trips because honestly I don't think they will survive." I skipped over to the girl and grab her face and looked at it.

My brother walks back to camp with Ray over his shoulders. He drops Ray on the ground and Klaus goes crazy and starts killing all the wolves. As my attention goes to him the woman I was looking at grabs me and bites my neck. I scream out in pain. "KLAUS!" I tried to say a spell but, instead my hands turned red and I made her fly into a tree. Klaus ran over to her and ripped out her heart.

Him and Stefan both ran to me as I pulled myself off the grown. "Are you alright love!?" Klaus asked concerned and bit into his wrist. I hesitated at first but, I placed his wrist into my mouth and felt the metal taste go down my throat. Ew.

Once I felt my wound completely heal I pulled away. "That bitch bit me! She's lucky I'll be fine." I gave him a kiss and he turns away and looks around the camp at all his failed hybrids. I felt bad. He wanted to start his own species, but now he can't.

"They're all dead!" He yells and throws a bottle of beer. He looks up and screams at the sky. "I DID EVERYTHING I WAS TOLD!" He starts to calm down and tries regaining his composure. "I should be able to turn them. I broke the curse. I killed a werewolf. I killed a vampire. I killed the doppelgänger."

Me and my brother looked at each other. We both knew that it wasn't working because Elena was still alive.

As I look at my brother I notice how sick he looked and I walked over to him. "You look like hell." I said examining his face. "What's wrong?"

"I'm dying...and your boyfriend here, don't want to heal me." He held his arm and sat down. I look at the werewolf  bite on his arm and glared at Klaus.

"Give him your blood right now or I will be the reason you wake up with no teeth." I spat out. He knew my brother was dying and he rather wait than to help him ASAP. If I rip out Klaus heart do you think he'll die......?

"Fine." He turns around and takes an empty bottle of beer and bites his hand and the blood goes into the glass. I jecked it from him and hands it to my brother. He takes it and drinks it as I rub his back. "Bottoms up. We're leaving." He takes my hands in his. "It appears you two are the only comrades I have left." He mumbled as we all left the mountain.

Here I go again keeping a secret that could get me killed. The things I do for family. Hopefully Klaus doesn't find out about Elena because he would truly lose it, and I know he would try to hurt my brother. And if he do, that will be the day he truly lose me.
Theres only 4 reasons Klaus could give me to leave him. 1.Force me to become a vampire. 2.Extremely hurt my brothers. 3. Cheat. or 4. Have a child with someone else. I don't think he can have a child with someone else because of his vampire side but, still it's a huge no no. I think me and him will be fine....I hope.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 433 40
~This Book is a Sequel~ She went from Annabella Marie Salvatore to Gabriella Marie Labonair/Maximoff. She decided enough was enough, and that it was...
26.6K 685 39
Luna Salvatore knew one thing for sure, her life was a complicated mess. She had suffered but she had survived. She been left broken and scared by th...
118K 4K 22
What would happen if our beloved Bonnie Bennett had family that was truly in her corner, knew the ups and downs of her life and was always willing to...
642K 15.6K 61
Rory Forbes, Caroline Forbes' sister, never knew what she was walking into when she came back to Mystic Falls. She had no idea about everything that...