The Truth - untold || Kim Tae...

By PayalSharma671

Y/n and Taehyung who had a very close relationship in the past now pretend to be strangers....Why? Don't jud... More

Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Part - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter -53
Chapter -54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Epilogue

Chapter - 46

19.8K 1.2K 397
By PayalSharma671

A quick important talk

As I can see that most of you guys who read my stories are younger than me...and love calling me 'unnie'.

Tbh....I don't like being called unnie
Reason?

First of all I am not Korean....so a Korean honorific shouldn't be used for me.
Secondly you guys are also not Korean so you shouldn't be using Korean honorifics.

If you'll go to the internet and search about 'Koreaboo'.....you will find out that calling another person with Korean honorifics when you are not Korean is considered Koreaboo.

To give you an example of a 'Koreaboo' person....it is Oli London......Oli is a Koreaboo.....and I am sure you don't want to considered in the same category as Oli's.......I know the thing you do and Oli does...is different....but it is still considered 'Koreaboo'

If you ask any Korean person...how does it feel when you find Non-korean people calling each other with Korean honorifics...he/she will say it's cringe for them.

And lastly most of you here and Indians or Pakistanis.....so if we have our own language then it doesn't make any sense....that we disregard our own language and use another language...to call each other.

I know this seems like a very small thing...but the knowledge of these small things is what makes us a mature A.R.M.Y....or a mature kpop Stan in general.

That's all....I hope you all understood my point....and sorry if I offended any of you

And yeah...u can call me Payal,P.S, author, AU...or di...😄

Let's move to the story

--------------------

Jennie - " No... actually....it is about y/n!"

I furrowed my eyebrows

Tae - " What about her?"

She looked down and said

Jennie - "Umm.....Tae.... these days I have unconsciously noticed few things about her!"

Then she again looked up to see my reaction and I gestured her to continue.

Jennie - " I-it feels as if her behavior around you has changed....she seems very diff-"

I let out a chuckle cutting her in between.

She looked at me confused.

Tae - " Her behavior.... different around me?..... There's nothing like that Jennie....I never noticed anything like that!"

She shook her head.

Jennie - " Noo.....I really noticed.....her gaze-"

Tae - " Jen!......you are overthinking....if her behavior around me would have changed....I would be the first one to notice that...... nothing has changed don't worry!"

I said keeping my hands on her shoulder and giving her a small smile.

She nodded.

Jennie - " Ok,.....if you say so!"

Then she came forward and hugged me.....and I hugged her back.

She stayed like that for few seconds,then broke the hug and pecked my lips.

Jennie - " I love you!"

Time skip
1day later
Y/n's POV

I came out of my room towards the dining table,where I found abeoji sitting while using his phone.

Y/n - " Good morning abeoji!"

I said sitting besides him.

Mr.Kim - " Good morning...Y/niee!"

He said still busy on his phone.

Y/n - " What you doing abeoji?"

I asked leaning towards his phone.

Mr. Kim - " Ahh!.....That wedding planner said...that she sent me some details through the message....but I can't find that msg....ah! Why these kids need phone for everything....why can't she tell me from her mouth...I would have noted all that down in my diary!"

He said in a frustrated tone.

I giggled silently.

Y/n's mind - " Old people and their enmity with technology!"

Y/n - " Give me abeoji....I'll find it for you!"

He quickly gave his phone to me.

I took his phone and saw he was searching in the SMS.....I went to his WhatsApp...and😐..the first message there was of the wedding planner.

Y/n - " Here...it is abeoji!"

I said giving him the phone back with the message on the screen.

He smiled widely.

Mr. Kim - " Oh wow.....you are great Y/niee....you should have done software engineering...you found my message so easily!"

(This is what my granddad says, whenever I switch on his phone that he accidentally switches off...he thinks I did...some high level technological stuff and repaired his phone.😐

I don't correct him tho😜)

I shook my head with a slight laugh.

Just then Mrs.Hwang served the breakfast.

Y/n - " Thanks...Mrs. Hwang!"

Y/n - " Abeoji, where's unnie and Tae!"

Abeoji shook his head.

Mr. Kim - " Those two kids of mine...it's jisoo's wedding.and the most important thing for them right now...is to complete most of their work before the wedding...so that they can take leave on the wedding day.......so they have gone to the office early.....they have turned so workaholic!"

I smiled

Y/n - " Oh come on!....abeoji....stop with this dissapointed look....I know you are proud of both of them!"

I said smiling mischievously which made him smile a little too and he nodded.

" Good morning everyone!"

I turned back to see Jennie coming in.

Mr. Kim - " Oh Jennie...I am glad you came dear!"

Jennie - " Why won't I come...when you yourself called me appa!"

She said giving him a hug and then to me.

Mr. Kim - " Y/n....you and Jennie will be going to the wedding venue and discuss the decorations with the wedding planner!"

I gave him thumbs up while chewing my food.

Time skip

Me and Jennie are here at the venue of the wedding.....and it's so beautiful ...even when it's not decorated.

Jennie - " I love this location!"

Y/n - " Me too!"

We both said looking around.

Jennie - " Look at the view over here!"

She said pointing out at the scenery...yeah it's an outdoor wedding.

Y/n - " This is the best place for the altar."

Jennie - " Yeah!"

" Annyeonghaseyo!"

We both turned around listening to a soft melodic voice and saw a beautiful women standing in front of us.

We bowed to her.

" I am chou tzu-yu.....the wedding planner for Miss Kim and Mr.Hwang's wedding!"

She introduced herself.

Y/n - " Oh!...Nice to meet you....I am Lee Y/n."

Jennie - " And I am Kim Jennie...we are the family friends from bride's side!"

Time skip

Then we sat down and started discussing the decorations and stuff.

Jennie - " Yes,yes we want flowers!"

I nodded in agreement and miss Chou...kept typing on her phone while nodding.

Tzuyu - "Do you have preference for the kind of flowers!"

I looked towards Jennie

Jennie - " I think Roses are the best!"

I nodded

Y/n - " Yeah...but can we get them in yellow!"

Tzuyu - " Yellow?"

Jennie - " Yeah.... actually it's bride's favorite colour!"

Y/n - " And moreover yellow is an auspicious colour for Chinese people!"

Jennie made an 'oh' face.

Tzuyu - " That's great...yellow roses are done!"

Jennie - " Should we go for yellow theme?"

Time skip

After discussing the decorations and some more stuff with the wedding planner,we left the place and had lunch at a restaurant..

And I also took the advantage of having the company of a fashion major with me😉
We both went for shopping.....and had some good purchase......No Not the wedding outfit.....because it's already planned....since me,Rosé,Jennie and two other friends of jisoo unnie are the bridesmaids so we have same outfit but in different colour.

And now it's almost nighttime when we reached home.

Jennie - " Oh God!.... Someone give me water!....I m soo tired!"

She said plopping on the sofa besides me.

" Where r you both coming from?"

I looked up to see Tae standing with his arms crossed.

Y/n - "Shut up.....and give us water!"

He rolled his eyes and went to bring water for us.

Time skip
A day before wedding

Night

Tae - " Girls call me to pick you up!"

He told us before we left the door

Jennie - " Won't you be at your party?"

Tae - " That doesn't matter...you have to call me to pick you up!"

He said firmly.

Y/n - " Tae, you are behaving as if we are going for a war and not a spinster party!"

I said sarcastically and me and Jennie laughed.

Tae - " Whatever.....just don't get super drunk!"

Jennie - " We'll see about that!.........
Byeeee!"

She said and we quickly went to the car.

(Y/n's outfit)

After we reached the party place,we looked around.....it was a nice place with loud music playing....and minimum lightning and ofcourse those colourful disco lights shining....a bar around the corner, the sitting area,and the dance floor......it gave the vibe of a club but it wasn't a club...it was a private place booked for our party.

Jennie - " Can you see jisoo unnie?"

Jennie screamed near my ear.

I shook my head still roaming my eyes around.

The place wasn't overflowing but it wasn't empty either....it was adequately packed.

Just then I spotted a familiar figure near the DJ.

I patted jennie's shoulder.

Y/n - " Rosé....there!"

And we both made our way towards her.

She was discussing something with the DJ....when I patted her shoulder.

She turned around

Rosé - " Oh!!!...You guys are finally here!"

Jennie - " Yeah!......This place looks good."

Me and Rosé both nodded

Y/n - "Where's unnie?"

I asked Rosé

Rosé - " Come!!"

She took us towards jisoo unnie who was talking to her friends looking gorgeous af!.

Btw...the theme of our party was sexy and bling-bling.....and just look at our bride-to be......her dress and her beautiful face makes it clear who is the special girl tonight.

Jennie - " Unnie....we are here!"

Jisoo unnie smiled widely looking at us.

Y/n - " You are looking dazzling unnie!"

She giggled

Jisso - " Thanks...you guys look great too!.....wait...let me introduce you to my friends!"

Then we got introduced with many friends of unnie.....and then went for drinks.

Jennie - " Come on unnie..you can have just one glass!"

Y/n - " It's just Bellini unnie!"

Jisso - " Ugh!"

She took the glass from Rosé' s hand and took a sip.

Finally getting satisfied...me,Rosé and Jennie..also began with our drinks..which was ofcourse not Bellini..😏

Time skip

Jisoo - " Girls!!!!....Oh God!....Rosé sit here........Hwasa....help me...yeah...put her here....thanks.........these girls!"

She said shaking her head tired at dragging us all the way from the dance floor to the couch.

Jennie - " ConGraTulaTions....unNie.....yOu....are goIng to be Mrs...nOW."

She said in a drunk state hugging jisoo .

Jisoo - " Ok..ok...thank you....you sit here!"

She said removing her grip

Jisoo - " I should call...Tae and Chaneyol!"

Time skip
Tae's POV

Tae - " Noona...!"

I called out to jisoo noona who called me and Chaneyol hyung to pick the girls up.

Jisso - " Oh...Thank God!...you guys are here...take them back already....they are super drunk and difficult to handle!"

I looked towards the couch and saw Jennie,Rosé and Y/n.. lying there entangled with each other!

Tae - " Oh God!...I told them not to get drunk!"

Chaneyol - " Let's pick them up!"

Tae - " Don't worry...you take Rosé home...I'll take them both.."

Chaneyol - "okay!"

Tae - " Noona....you aren't coming?"

Jisoo - " Umm..N-no...you take them both.... actually Tao..is coming to pick me up...he'll drop me!"

She said shyly.

I gave her a smirk and signed okay!

I somehow took them both to the car with the help of noona.

And now I am driving home.

Jennie - " DOn't TaLk...the tALk...jUst wAlk..the wAlk ToNight~~~!"

Jennie who was sitting at the passenger seat started singing weirdly.

I shook my head and looked in front.

Y/n - " CAUsE WE DoNT PErMission TO DanCe~~~"

I flinched suddenly at her shouting.

Jennie and Y/n - " Dy Na nA nA Na nA Na~"

They both started singing loudly while doing some weird actions and making my ear bleed.

Tae - " Girlllsss...Stop.....Yahh.....Jennie Stopp..relax...."

I calmed her down and made her sit properly and then looked back at y/n.

Tae - Yahhh...y/n...don't open your seatbelt....stop..stop...ah...they both will get us into an accident!"

I said managing the wheel the wheel from one hand and stopping y/n from another.

Time skip
Y/n's POV

I opened my eyes and suddenly felt very tired.. everything felt dizzy to me...I look around and realized I am in the car alone.

Y/n - " YAh..thAt...shIthEad...left mE aLone in the Car...and wEnt in With his gIrLfriEnd!!!"

I somehow managed to remove my seatbelt...and opened the car door stumbling a little...I went towards the house..

Y/n - " Ahh... why..Is The gRound mOving..!!"

I stumbled more steps and finally reached the door.

But suddenly I saw Tae coming towards me.

Tae - " Y/n.....wait!"

He tried holding me

Y/n - " Aye...leave me.... gO to Your Girlfriend...!!"

I told him pushing him away but he still followed me by holding my arm

We finally reached my room.

I took my pyjamas... I don't know what I took was fine or not..but I couldn't see properly so I took whatever came to my hand first and went in the washroom.

I changed my clothes and puked in the washroom and then come out while my head felt so heavy.

I saw Tae still standing in my room.

Y/n - " What you are doing here...go now....shoo..shoo!"

Tae - " I'll go..first you go to sleep..."

I looked at him squinting my eyes...he was still standing there looking at me blankly

Y/n's mind - " I told him to leave and he is ordering me!!!...this shithead!"

I went towards him and hold his collar angrily.

Y/n - " What you think you are..huh?....why you treat me so good a second and the other second you... you just forget me.....Huh?..tell me..."

He looked towards me confused and batted his eyes.

Y/n - " You are making it difficult for me.....you understand that?"

I said sliding my hands from his collar to his arms

He was looking at me quitely.

I looked towards his face

His eyes were looking down at me....I just kept looking at them...not understanding what's going on with me.

Y/n - " Why you look at me with these deep, beautiful eyes of yours.....don't you know what they do to my heart?"

I said in almost a wisper....at this point there wasn't any filter between my mind and my mouth

I averted my gaze from his eyes to his lips......and the next second...I put my lips on his.. savouring their taste.

*RING RING*

I heard a sound and then quickly got up.

Wedding Day

*RING RING*

I switched the alarm off

Y/n - " What kind of dreams I am having these days.......me kissing Tae?.....what's left now?......a wet dream of him?.....Ahh!!!"

I rubbed my tempels.

Y/n - " Ah..stop thinking about that....it's unnie's wedding....get up!"

I told myself and got up from the bed making my way towards the washroom.

Y/n - " I still have a little headache!"

I mumbled while going inside the bathroom.

Time skip

I am sitting in the car... blowing the horn angrily.

*PEEP....PEEP....PEEP*

"Coming..... Coming..... Coming"

Tae came out running and sat in the car.

"I still have to get ready....if I couldn't get ready properly because we didn't had time....I swear I will beat the hell out of you!"

I said angrily to Tae..who looked at me in disbelief.

Tae - " What the hell?...I didn't even took a minute for coming.."

Y/n - " I don't care...it's you who would be blamed for getting us late!"

Tae - " Would you drive now.......or are you planning to spend the day bickering with me!"

He said making a done face.

Y/n - " Shut up....I am driving!"

I said starting the car.

We are going to the wedding venue for the final check...then we will come back and get ready for the wedding!

Time skip

Tae - " Come!"

He said as I came out after parking the car.

Y/n - " Woow....this looks great!"

(Entrance)

(Altar)

We checked other things like catering, management and stuff... everything was perfect and now it was time for us to go back and get ready

To be continued!!!

Vote by clicking the star button

Tell me your thoughts !

It was supposed to be the wedding episode...but then it was becoming too long...and I was taking so much time to write....so I thought let's write the wedding int he next part.......hope u r not dissapointed with the his chapter!!!

See you in the next one

Borahae💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 1.6K 86
Story of love, friendship, trust, brothers... It's a combination of family bonding... Brothers bonding... Love, Hate, Romance, Suspense and many more...
170K 5.1K 56
Love is painful in two ways. It hurts to let go. It hurts to leave. ☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎ Each time I caught him staring at me, he would just smile a...
4.1K 138 22
" Haven't we met before? " He whispered. " N-No, we haven't. " She replied avoiding his staring gaze, not wanting to entangle the old strings. Now th...
454K 21.1K 44
She was more than ordinary but she kept that secret to herself, well and her best friend Namjoon. The two grew up together and only he knew the deep...