The Potion's Master #2 (Sever...

By Pansexual_wh0re02

Part two to Our Little Princess so if you haven't read that one go read it!! You wouldn't understand this if... More

Welcome Back :)
A drink (2)
Mistake (3)
Invisibility (4)
Communication (5)
Broom Cupboard (6)
Bargain (7)
Author's note. Please read
Author's Question.
Detention (8)
Watching (9)
Meetings (10)
We All Have Scars (11)
Order of the Phoenix (12)
That's an Order (13)
Morning sickness?! (14)
Not so surprising visit (15)
Familiar Faces (16)
It should of been me (17)
Public Example (18)
Only a dream (19)
In and Out (20)
Recovery (21)
Safe with me (22)
Convincing (23)
Spinners End (24)
Potion Making (25)
Picnic Date (26)
Lucky 13 (27)

Job Opportunity (1)

2.9K 68 49
By Pansexual_wh0re02

A/N;
    Hey guys!! So it feels weird not to write this in 1st person I'm gonna change it to first person, sorry for any confusion. It's still the OC but just using 1st person.

———————————————————————————

The next few weeks were spent in classes, the great hall and my room, never going anywhere I didn't need to be. I hasn't really talked to Severus since he saw me walk out of Lucius' room.

The OWLS are tomorrow and I have to be in Snape's class while takes them. I spent most of the night studying and went to bed around midnight.

I woke up around 7 to get ready. I took a shower made sure I had all of my things before going to the great hall for a quick breakfast.

When I was finished eating I raced to Snape's classroom. I was one of the first kids there, but Hermione was obviously the first.

After a couple minutes everyone was in their seats. He slammed the door open and walked in, slamming it shut behind him.

"Now I expect the best from every single one of you, though most of you will not do your best," he muttered under his breath.

"You are to stay silent unless you have a question for me and me only, not your friends or people around you," he was not in a good mood. "If you talk I promise you that I will make you fail all of your owls so you stuck with me for another year, no matter how much you annoy me," an evil smirk played on his lips as his eyes dragged against each student, finally landing on me.

"Begin!" He shouted.

2 years later

"Professor Mcgonagall its so nice to see you again," I hugged her tightly, seeing she was one of my favorite Professor at Hogwarts. "I could say the same Lily, it's been to long," she had a sweet smile on her face.

"I'm so glad to be back," I smelled the fresh Garden grass on the outskirts of Hogwarts, that's the only thing that hasn't changed.

In the past two years many things have changed. 2 days after my OWLs 2 years ago everything changed.

Severus killed Professor Dumbledore, but me and Minerva are the only ones who know the truth, but I'm still against what he did. Death eaters flooded the school. No muggleborns dare come anymore.

Most muggleborns went into hiding to protect themselves from Voldemort and his troops, but the order is trying to figure out a way to fight them. But about 4 months ago the order had fallen and whoever was in the order and is still alive went into hiding. Luckily only a few people knew I am in the order.

"Severus will meet you in his office to discuss what your responsibilities are," she lead the way to the head masters office.

"The password is Venom," she said before walking off.

I took a deep breath before speaking the password and walking in, leaving my bags in the hallway. I walked up a long spiral set of stairs before reaching a rather large door.

I knocked softly before hearing his baritone voice telling me to come in. I took another deep breath before slowly opening the door. I stepped in before shutting it softly. I looked around the room, it's changed a lot since he became headmaster. It wasn't as welcoming as it used to be.

"Professor," I greeted him politely as I walked towards his desk. Over the years I've had time to think and to figure out things, while helping Harry, Ron, and Hermione find Horcruxes. As we were on the search I was summoned to Hogwarts for a deal I made with Lucius during 5th year.

I told them I would try to find some clues while I'm here. "Please call me Severus," he said, there was no emotion in his voice in his eyes nothing.

I did figure out it wasn't Severus who tried to kill me but a death eater using polyjuice potion, I just don't know who yet.

He set down his papers and motioned me to sit in a chair in front of his desk. I sat down and put my hands in my lap while looking around the room.

"So how have you been Severus?" I asked him to break the awkward silence. Just hearing you say his name made him feel things.

"I've been better than ever," he said with a sarcastic tone, "how about you Lily?" he asked in return. I sighed and placed my hand on my head. "It's been a nightmare to say the least," I replied with a fake smile on my face.

He nodded and placed his elbows on the table, looking into my hazel eyes. "Well I'm glad you decided to keep the job Lucius gave you a few years ago, as of now you are our Potions master since I can not do both," he gave me the papers for Potions master.

"I would love too, where would my chambers be?" I asked as I looked through the papers. He cleared his throat before speaking. "They would be my old chambers since that's the classroom you will be teaching in, but I do have a few rules before I let you go," he said as he stood up and rounded his desk.

He looked around to make sure of what I don't exactly know yet. "There are many death eaters in the school due to the death of Albus so please be aware. They will be in halls and watching classes." he as been telling all of the teachers to keep them safe.

"You are to be in your chambers by midnight and the Library closes at 11pm. You are not to talk back to the death eaters and not stand up to them if they are punishing a student," he didn't want any of this to happen but it wasn't his choice.

I nodded and placed a hand on his shoulder. "I'll be here if you need me, I know how hard this job is," I said timidly before leaving his office. When I went back down the stairs my things were gone, I was guessing an elf took them to my chambers.

I walked to the dungeon and down the long corridor. I knew the way to the Potions classroom every well, since my time at Hogwarts. I took the key that was attached to the papers and unlocked the door before pushing it open.

The room was just as I remembered. I walked to his old office, it was completely cleared except for the desk, chair and a few cabinets.

The back door was the way to his old chambers. I opened it slowly and walked inside. It was just as I remember it.

There were 3 rooms along with the kitchen and living room, and let's not forget the bathroom. The first room was his bedroom, a room I grew quite familiar with. The next room was empty, I was able to fill it with what I wanted.

The 3rd room was the room I was never able to enter as a student. I tried to open it but it was locked. I took out my wand and tried ever unlocking spell I could think of, still nothing worked.

My bags were in the living room. I grabbed them and brought them to my room before putting everything away. I put my toiletries in the bathroom and my towels in the closet. In my closet in my new room I hung all of my shirts and Dresses. In my dresser my put my pants and skirts. I have a little shoe rack where I put all of my shoes.

I will go to Hogsmeade later to put some stuff in the fridge. I put all of my books on the shelves in the living room and some in my new office. When I was done unpacking it was around dinner time. I walked to the great hall to find all of the Professor's there. I saw a very familiar face.

I walked up to the table and sat with him. He smiled brightly and hugged me. "Lily, I've missed you how have you been?" He asked as he hugged me.

"I've been better but how about you? How have you been Neville?" I asked.

He smiled and showed me his papers. "Well I'm the new herbology Professor, what are you teaching?" He asked. I chuckled and gestured towards Snape. "I look his job as Potions Master."

I looked around the great hall and it was weird. Men and women in all black watches them.

Those must be the death eaters!

He smiled and congratulated me. We ate dinner and I talked to my old Professors and a few new ones including Neville. As I was walking back to my chambers to get some sleep I saw Severus. "Prof- I mean Severus," he turned to look at me, "l was wondering, what is in the room that's locked in my chambers, I can't get it open'" I chuckled while looking at him.

His eyes widened as if he forgot about that room. "Oh I completely forgot about that room when I was cleaning out," a ghost of a smile played his lips, "I well get it cleaned and unlocked before the students arrive next week."

My eyes darted to his lips, remembering the feeling them against my skin. The way his lips would mark my body.

No! Stop!!

"Thank you sir, goodnight," with that I left. I walked to my room quickly and shut the door, going to my dresser I pulled out my pjs and got dressed. As I was changing I looked at my thigh, the scar from 2 years ago still on my thigh.

His name, still hasn't healed. Now everyone knows who I used to belong too. I touched it gently remembering all of the time we had together.

Remembering the way he pleased me and used me for his own pleasure. It made we wet just that the thought of it. I haven't slept with anyone since I slept with Lucius 2 years ago.

I haven't felt the pleasure of a man in 2 years. The only pleasure I have received is from my own hands. I fell asleep thinking about my past, about Severus.

.....

The next morning I woke up to a loud snapping noise. I jumped out of bed and rushed into the living room with my wand. The locked door was opened and I slowly stepped closer to it.

I popped my head in the room and sighed before stepped into the room. "Severus, you scared me. How did you even get in," I asked as I looked around the room, that was now basically empty except for a four poster bed in the middle of the room.

"This used to be my chambers, Ms. Fairwell," he said as he pulled 2 boxes out of the room.

"May I ask what was in the room," I asked as I looked at the boxes. He chuckled and set them down. "You do not want to know, trust me," he picked the boxes back up and started to walk towards the door.

"Also," he paused before turning around. His eyes scared my body, remembering what I used to look like and boy have I grown. I have become more define and my body has aged with me. "Maybe you should get dressed before coming out next time," with that he left, a bulge in his pants.

His eyes scanned the scar on my leg before walking out.

I looked down and blushed a deep shade of red. I was only in my short shorts and a thin tank top without a bra on.

Oh my Gods!

I quickly got dressed and went to breakfast. I was embarrassed to say the least. I just grabbed some toast before going back to the classroom to get it ready for the students in 3 days. My first day as a Professor is in 3 days.

Will they respect me? Will I be a good teacher?

I asked myself many questions as I got my classroom and office read.

———————————————————————————
Sorry for misspelled words or grammar mistakes

Word count 2120

Unedited

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter☺️

Trust me it gets better as it goes on and it's gonna get a lot spicier as more chapters come out.

Hope you enjoy!!

Bye! Thank you so much for reading. You guys are amazing and just so kind I'm so glad you decided to read my fanfiction ILYGSM 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 6.1K 25
"Just remember, I'm not just here for show," Severus growled, trying to maintain control. He stood up, his eyes never leaving the two of us. "I'm not...
27.6K 1.2K 35
**Smut/Slow burn** Herbologist Wren Valentine has worked as Professor Sprout's assistant at Hogwarts after Dumbledore brought her to the castle in th...
26.8K 361 22
Severus Snape had given up in love after his beloved lily died, that was until a certain Slytherin arrived more like a certain Malfoy. Remus Lupin w...
1.7K 116 23
Shortly after Theda Desmond replaces Professor Binns as Hogwarts' new History of Magic teacher, she learns that she possesses a rare talent known on...