DaHyo One Shot Stories

By dubtzulove

Dahyun and Jihyo's One Shot Stories since I barely see moments of them together. More

Secret
Blind Date
WKOG Jihyo
I'm Yours
Photograph
Short Recollection of Our Past
Vigilante & Doctor
Privately Wedded
She's the Boss
She's Weird But I Love Her
Auctioned

Yes

2.6K 94 31
By dubtzulove

TWICE was once again busy with their recordings and promotions. They just came back with another hit song, but there was not a time that they were not recording for another music video. Currently, they were woken up by their alarms telling that they had to wake up in the middle of dawn to get ready for their Japanese comeback's music video.

With a frown on her face, Dahyun sluggishly dragged her feet on her bathroom, taking her robe with her and a pair of underwear, and made herself under the shower. In times like this, they moved like zombies, they would wake up in the sound of their alarm, would prepare themselves, go down to wear their clothes and the stylists would do anything to them, and music cue. Sometimes they were playing, if they were too giddy and had finally woken up completely and bored, but that's just how their days passed in comeback times like this.

Dahyun went out of her bathroom, still sleepy but the cold water had woken her up slightly. She just took plaid pants and a hoodie from her closet and wore it, wrapping the towel around her neck, and went out while combing her hair.

She didn't saw Tzuyu and Chaeyoung around their room, telling her that they were already down and preparing. While descending, she saw Momo and Nayeon also going down, haven't been fully awake just yet. It was only three in the morning, and their recording would start at six.

"Good morning," she greeted quietly to the two, walking past them because they seemed to be waiting for Sana too.

She heard them replied with the same quiet tone, out of themselves still. The makeup area was in their basement, she had to be down one more stair to get to her destination.

Upon reaching the first floor, the sight of Jihyo seated on their living room couch with her legs crossed while busy fiddling on her phone had welcomed her. But upon hearing the footsteps on the stairs, her eyes immediately shot up, had been checking who was coming down the stairs, until it was Dahyun.

Her smile widened upon the sight of the sluggish woman practically dragging her feet down the steps. She stretched her arms, telling Dahyun to come and sit beside her to which of course, she complied naturally.

"You're still next to Tzuyu, you're not grumpy now, are you?" she asked, reaching over their table and took one cup from there, "Hot choco?"

Dahyun smiled, "Thank you, unnie. No, I'm just sleepy, I'm good."

"How's your sleep? Dreamt of me?" Jihyo wiggled her brows and chuckled when Dahyun looked at her with her lips pursed, "I'm kidding."

"No, you're not. You're checking if I did," Dahyun cornered, then she sipped on the cup, the hot sensation of the hot chocolate feeling good down her stomach, "Unfortunately, no. But I thought of you before I sleep."

It was Jihyo's turn to purse her lips, staring at Dahyun's calm face. "You love me, don't you?"

Despite the internal chaos inside her stomach and in her heart, Dahyun managed to calm down, her flustered cheeks and ears completely hidden by the towel around her.

Dahyun and Jihyo, apparently, was a thing. There was an ongoing tension and continuously growing pink bubble in between them, pink bubble means a romantic atmosphere and understanding between them that they were trying to be low-key, through just looking at each other from afar until they didn't know they were staring lovingly, which they would realize they actually failed on keeping it low-key because the pink bubble was enough to pull them together and actually... It was a sight to see.

"Yes, and what about it?" Dahyun answered with a mischievous smile as she looked at Jihyo who seemed to be taken aback at that.

Apparently, again, even with that pink bubble holding them together. They were still not together, as in together. The other members were quite confused about what they were waiting for and why couldn't they just take the step forward. Yet, the reason was entirely between the two.

They didn't know who would ask and who would be asked. That's how careful they were in this little bubble of themselves.

But, it seemed that Jihyo had finally got the courage. All she was waiting for Dahyun to confirm her feelings, and now that she actually answered her. There was no better time than right now in asking her to be her girl.

"So, will you be my-"

"Jihyo! Dahyun!"

Simultaneous groans were heard in the living room as the ever so hyper Sana came to the two and practically plopped herself on the two women's lap and hugged Dahyun's neck.

"What on earth, are you serious, Sana!?," Nayeon complained, grumbling as she pulled the girl out from clinging onto Dahyun and Jihyo but failed as she tightened her hold. "Get out of there! They're having a moment, you dense, extra extroverted woman!"

"Nooo!" Sana whined and giggled, pulling Jihyo's hand with her so she could also be close to her and Dahyun.

Jihyo could just sigh while Dahyun chuckled at the chaos right now, Nayeon was continuously pulling Sana, it seemed that she overheard what they were talking about earlier, and now she was pissed to the bones that Sana interrupted them.

She glanced at Jihyo, she found her staring at her. She often saw her staring, even in their videos that the fans compiled, she had watched how she looked at her with love and a smile on her face.

"Dahyun, you're next!"

Their staring broke when the manager shouted from the basement and called her name. That was also the only time Sana let herself be pulled by Nayeon out of their laps and made way for Dahyun to get out of the couch.

She stood up, took the hot choco with her, and looked at Jihyo who was also looking at her. She crouched, placing a light kiss on Jihyo's cheek before she turned her heels and listened to the three chaotic roommates' squeals with the mix of complaining of how early they spread sweetness in the air.

Dahyun came down the basement with a smile as she sat on the available makeup chair in front of the mirror, next to Mina. The older looked at her with a smile as she also eyed the cup that she placed in front of her.

"Did she asked you yet?" she asked curiously, being the one who knew about Jihyo's deep feelings to the younger no matter how much she tried keeping it in herself and be low-key to avoid any uninvited attention.

Dahyun scrunched her nose, "No. Sana happened."

Mina sighed, "Maybe later? You can ask her instead."

Dahyun just shrugged since the makeup artists came and started dolling her up. She could hear Sana's scream from the top, and she just knew she was being strangled by Nayeon and Momo for interrupting Jihyo.

+++

The hours passed and everyone got busy filming, there was solo filming but mostly in groups. They were currently in a break after a hardcore group dance in chorus, they were panting, seated on the chair provided for them while they monitor.

"You're already good but we're recording more to choose, let's just rest for a moment," the director said after their monitoring and the girls answered enthusiastically with 'Yes'.

Dahyun stood up for a walk to their shooting set, taking a selfie of her outfit and the set itself that was definitely fire with its lighting and decorations. She saw Jihyo approaching her from her peripheral vision so she stopped and waited for her.

Jihyo immediately opened her arms, implying Dahyun for a hug. Once again, like naturally, Dahyun wrapped her arms around her neck and indulged in her comfortable hug. The leader rarely does that in public, so might as well gratified with it to let her know that it's okay to do that even when they were not alone.

"Are you free later?" Jihyo asked as she swayed themselves from side to side. She even saw the others taking pictures of them secretly. They were the only ones in the center, the members remained seated on the side.

"I'm always free for you," she answered smoothly, smelling her exposed shoulder, "You smell good."

"Shut up, perv," Jihyo shot back, laughing as Dahyun detached herself with wide eyes and mouth in disbelief.

"P-perv?" she dramatically reiterated, "Perv? Your hand is on my butt, and I'm... a perv?"

Jihyo giggled, "I'm kidding. I love you."

Dahyun stopped from her pouting and stared at Jihyo's face, blood rushing to her cheeks as her heart pounded fast. She looked away, feeling shy before she answered, "I love you too."

Jihyo looked at her, hands tightening around her waist, and pulled her closer. Feeling a little nervous, "I was about to ask you something earlier."

Dahyun nodded, telling her to continue.

"I've felt a lot of things with you, you make my heart soar and just simply boost my mood just by the sight of your smile. I told you before that I like you more than just a member and a sister, and I'd make you feel that-"

"You do."

Jihyo sighed, "But it turned to be a lot more. I...fell in love, still am, will always will. I love you, Dahyun, and uh, I want you to be my girlfriend?"

"Is that a question or you being unsure of asking me?" Dahyun confusedly asked, but the huge smile on her face couldn't hide her happiness, "Nevertheless, you know my answer will always be yes. I love you too, maybe you liked me first, but I loved you first."

"R-really?" Jihyo asked in surprise, and of course, satisfaction.

"Really, so will you swirl me?" Dahyun jumped on her, wrapped her legs on Jihyo's legs, and giggled.

Jihyo was startled at first but she got a hold of her stance and Dahyun's waist, she smiled widely and started spinning both of them which earned a squeal from her love.

Her love. She said yes.

They both giggled when they stopped, Dahyun throwing her head back while laughing while Jihyo stared at her with her gummy smile. If she could kiss her right now, she would, but there were a lot of people, so it would be a task for later.

Dahyun met her eyes, a happy glint showed and mirrored hers. "I love you, Jihyo unnie."

Well, forget it. The kiss should happen now.

+++

This is a request from my cc. Don't be shocked if my updates are full of Dahyo or Dajeong, the requests are all about them.

You can ask me questions too!

https://curiouscat.qa/teudeungiemknae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205 0 5
Short stories about Sana with OG Character and Twice Members. ❤️ P.S. It's been so long since I've written stories. So I might be rusty, there might...
17K 554 10
short one-shots of different genres 🥀 marked as COMPLETED but more chapters could follow idk..
47.9K 1.2K 24
This book contains minayeon one shots and if you're a minayeon shipper you're on the right book, hehe enjoy reading guyss.
80.1K 2.2K 24
Nayeonie, Jeongyeon, Momo Sana, Jihyo, Mina Dahyunie, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu They are my beloved Twice! One shot stories, ships with all the members.