Live You're Life (Harry Potte...

By JustMe130

I'm so sorry guys , but if you want to read the first few /last chapters you're going to have to fan me , I'm... More

Chapter III Sirius black
Chapter IV Lilly and James Potter
Chapter V 6 years later
Chapter VI black
Ch VII : sick
Chapter IIX i have a freaking tail!
Chapter 8 pack ..you mean like family?
Chapter 9 : Sirius black is back !
Chapter 10 ; just hanging around
Chapter 11 : Madame Promfey prt one
Chapter 12 : madame promfey prt 2
Chapter 13 . June
Chapter 14 : mission impossible
Chapter 15 : good gone bad
Chapter 16 : is he serious?
Chapter 17 : so youre saying that my professor DADA is my father ? Holy Sh@t!?
Chapter 18 : We Need To TALK
Chapter 19 : My Father .
Chapter 20 : Who's Severus ...
Chapter 21 :Luna Lovegood
Chapter 22 : Uh Oh
Chapter 23 : Bloody murder! Did that rat just turn into ...
Chapter 24 : Separated
Sequels up!

Chapter II : Dreams are just dreams ..i hope.

492 11 5
By JustMe130

 Thanks for reading this story! 

 (I do not own the picture off James her wand ! )

I hope you enjoy!

James Remy Florence's POV . 

'So what you are trying to say , is that you failed you're Quest?' A dark voice said , it made me want to run into a corner of a room and Hide.

'B-But Sir , S-she Wasn't T-her-'

'ANSWER ME!'

Even though i couldn't see anything but dark figures i was still scared as hell.

'Yes , sir' He whispered looking down at his feet , probably embarrassed .

'I'm very disappointed in you Lucius ' i was surprised that the creepy voice didn't yell this time .

'I searched in the whole house and in the backyard , i think you made a mistake while you gave me the address , lord'

'A mistake?-'His voice was strong and firm . '-Me? Let me guarantee you that i didn't make a mistake, Lucius '

'Excuse me , Master ' he mumbled , It didn't sound rude , it sounded embarrassed and scared . 

I shot up from the position i was in and looked around.

My gaze stopped on a pair eyes in the bush.When i narrowed my eyes i saw that it weren't human eyes or even normal eyes .

The eyes i was looking at where Yellow.

A wolf maybe? a loud bark shook me out of my thoughts , what the..

A wolf doesn't bark , but....a dog does.

My eyes flicked to my bag . Maybe ..no it's not friendly , don't be such a coward .

Slowly i looked up and tried to look for a way out .

The wolf seemed to know what i was trying to do , cause he walked out of the bush and looked like he was in a sort of gaze , he looked at me with love and guilt. I didn't even knew that wolf could express their emotions so well.

Another Bark distracted the wolf again.

'B-but lord!' a voice whined.

'No , that's final you're not going to finish this Quest! i'll send Peter on it!'The creepy voice was back , but again he wasn't yelling but something about him made me want to hide .

I was standing in a dark corner in a room .

A huge table was placed in the middle of the room , the same man as i saw at my house was sitting on the table. His white blond hair covered his shoulder as his blue grayish eyes widened at the man who stood next to his chair , his body shuddered at the strange man's touch.

The strange man had no nose and his face was very pale . he was bold and his teeth we're as white as snow.

In front of the man stood who i assume was peter, he reminded me allot off a rat...

My body felt like it was being forced to go back into reality , it felt like i had disappeared into the dream and suddenly i was pushed out of it .

The wolf was gone and so was the dog , once my breathing was back to normal , i leaned back against the tree . I took my bag who stood next to me and looked in it , hoping to find a clue why i needed to leave so suddenly , A hairbrush , a set of clothes , a picture of me mom , dad and grandma , a few books i had never seen before where in it.I picked one of the books out of my bag and slid my hand across the cover of the book , it looked old .I was about to open the book when something else caught my attention . It looked like a box for a pair off glasses . slowly i opened it and frowned in confusion as i saw what it was .A wooden stick?Please, what was i supposed to do with this? throw it to a dog?Maybe it's for something else?or maybe it was a souvenir from out family?

My frown deepened , not wanting to think anymore i threw it back in my bag-pack and sighed.why was my life so complicated!

I jumped up and swung the backpack over my shoulder not caring if i was lost.

After a few hours walking i saw the sun began to rise , I was thank full for that , the sun's glowing was comforting me and showing me where i could or couldn't place my feet.

After a few minutes i saw a road , with small and creepy houses on the side. I suddenly knew where i was ... i was in the part of the country my mom warned me for . 

O my god...

I looked at the ground frowning , trying to think what was the best to do . As i looked down i saw a shadow nearing me .

Panic crossed my heart as i swung around and looked into the person's eyes.

Electric Blue eyes...

_______________________________________________________________

How was it?

i know i know a it wasn't a big chapter ..

so sorry for that!

:)

the next chapter will be up tomorrow or Monday! bye guys!

JustMe130

Xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 1.3K 27
❝ You gonna get dressed or keep standing there looking pretty? ❞ ❝ You think I'm pretty huh? ❞ ♢♢♢ Alexandra Serena Lestrange-Tonks, known as 'Al' by...
353K 9.7K 94
Seems like everyone is obsessed with Y/N Dixon. It starts off with her friends in the house of Gryffindor, 3rd year. Someone at Hogwarts has been fol...
23.2K 559 13
Y/n Lupin, Remus' little sister was sorted in Ravenclaw. Of course, this did not prevent the friendship between her and the so-called Marauders. At...
301K 6.1K 35
This is the story of y/n lupin. Twin sister of Remus lupin. Ever since she started at Hogwarts she has had a major crush on James potter. Does sh...