Chapter 20 : Who's Severus ...

James POV .

I've decided to change my name , Remy is not bad , but it still sounds boy-ish . James is a boy's name so i decided to go with the name james but change just a tiny thing about it . Instead of James i'm taking the es of James and replace it with a Y . So now it'll sound like Jamy . My real name stays James Remy lupin , but I see it like a new nickname.

Jamy Remy Lupin . Does that sound right? I hope so i thought hard about it to find this name . I also had thought about some other names . Like Jade , or Jasmine but that didn't really matched my look style and the way i act . The name didn't really sound like me .

Ty hasn't let anything hear from him since that morning at the dinner table . I know something isn't right , he isn't the kind of person to ignore somebody else let alone hang out with slytherins . Maybe i should go talk to him , with the risk that he would hate me forever . Ty was never the person to talk about his feelings , but if he did he would do that unnoticed ,

Ty's parent's we're also killed by dead eaters , normally he would froze if someone would talk about them , dead eaters . He would snap something at you to shut up and then would go back to whatever he was doing .

That's why it shocked me when he talked about my parents "family " like that , I was on the very edge to snap the same thing back at him but i decided to keep my mouth shut . If i did that he would've been mad at me and that's something i didn't want to .

Professor snape has gone back to ignore me , something isn't right with that professor , i understand that he might hate some students here but sometime it feels like he's shutting himself off from the world . Even from his collega's . Sometimes i wondered if he was one of "them" to . Sometimes i wonder if Malfoy is one of "them " to .

Malfoy might be my enemy but he's a person , human too . I hope that malfoy doesn't become one of them , there horrible , not even the worst person alive except from you know who deserve to see so many people die , and the worst part is that they don't even say something about it , they just do as asked , which is incredibly stupid if you ask me .

Many wizards and witches lost their lives at the feet of "you know who" . from what i've heard he has many followers and even has Greyback . I saw those folders hanging on the walls in Gryffindor which was a really odd thing to do . Gryffindor's are supposed to be brave , not scared , than why would they hang those wanted pictures on those walls? or they were actually scared and wanted someone to catch him or they hoped that someone brave enough would try to catch him .

That made me laugh humorless . No one could kill Greyback . From what i've read about his history he is a great wizard/wolf . If a gryffindor would think that he actually COULD kill him than i'm going to laugh without a sense of humor . Maybe a laugh like voldemort .

I've become more and more depressing to be around since Luna and Ty are no where to be seen . Ty was if i should trust the Rumors Somewhere hanging with the slytherins .

Luna was somewhere i did not know off , she isn't in the forbidden forest nor with hagrid , she stopped coming to our Night meetings . I first thought that she maybe had fallen asleep somewhere but she didn't show herself the next morning .

'Luna where the hell are you?' i whispered as i went with my thumb over a picture of me and luna smiling widly . Ty had taken this picture , if i remember it well we where hanging around hagrids house , he asked if someone could babysit his dog when he needed to go to askaban last year . It wasn't really a happy smile more a forced smile . Ty said we needed to laugh more so he took a picture of us .

I had one of him and me too , also one of him and luna , and also one of our three . at hogsmeade . 'She's in the hospital wing ' a voice whispered next to my ear , i nearly got a heart attack and almost fell onto the floor . 'Oh god Hermoine ...wait what?' i whispered as i looked at her from over my bed.