Ghostly Whispers

By Passing_Ghost_Friend

Izuku has a ghost quirk. Simple as that. He works as a bartender when he grows up, but also helps with the po... More

Izuku gets his quirk. No one believes him
Deku is Apparently His Name Now
Izuku Almost Dies
Izuku Becomes a Helper!
Ten Years into the Future
K
Meet Your Partner
Finding Something Lost
Follower Meeting
Hacker Captured
Cliche Fighting
It Started
Showtime!
K's Weakness
Finding Out K's Weakness
Midoriya Izuku vs K
Aftermath
Epilogue

Ready?

3.7K 221 43
By Passing_Ghost_Friend

"Kacchan! Are you okay?" Izuku's voice came muffled as Bakugo opened his eyes weakly. Bakugo squinted form the lights of the bar only to relax when Kaminari dimmed them down.

"Ugh, my head. How many times did that bitch stab me?" Bakugo questioned, looking down at the wrapped gaze around his shoulder and back.

Kirishima replied, "I counted three entry wounds. They are minor, but you might want to take it a bit easy."

"Yeah, one of them was your shoulder," Sero said.

Izuku asked with a worried tone,"Kacchan, why did you come here? Why are you hurt?!"

"K started the countdown to the virus by taking over Grey's body again. It said it was only 60 minutes, so...." Bakugo's red eyes widened. "Shit, what time is it?!"

"19:27." Todoroki read out loud from his watch. His late mother's eyes were transfixed on the digital clock on his wrist.

Bakugo breathes out, "Goddammit! Okay. How long have I been out?"

"Only...ten minutes. I think," Kaminari replied, checking his own Pikachu themed watch.

"So that means we have about until 20:00 that the virus will spread. Get everyone on alert and away from any electronic. This virus will try to take anything connected to wireless. Sparky, send out the message to everyone to give them the heads up. Tale Face, go with Racoon eyes to contact the agency to see about them sending out the warning through television before it gets too close. Shitty Hair, go to the police station. If anything, they might need your hardening quirk to destroy the computers to see if that will help. Icyhot, ...What are you doing here? You know what. I don't care right now, just make sure that the others are alright."

"What do I do?"

"Can you come with me? Tsukauchi and the others will need all the help they can get to deal with this. Once it hits, the police will have their hands full of cases if something goes wrong with the prevention."

Shinso strolled in to the bar casually, "Hey, Izuku! Can I get a coff- oh hello. What'd I miss? Why does the Pomeranian have stab wounds?"

"No time, dude. Come with me and I will guide you," Chargebolt said, jumping up from his seat excitedly once he saw him walk in.

Shinso shrugged, "Alright, Sparkplug. Let's see what I can help you with, but after I get a coffee. I don't think I have the amount of chaotic energy you have."

Izuku sighed, fixing a Togo cup for Shinso quickly while everyone went over what to do. Cellophane and Pinky had already left to get the word out to the major agency they both worked at. Red Riot rushed out of the bar after giving his best bro a manly hug. Shoto went with Chargebolt and Shinso after Shinso took his coffee.

Which left Izuku all alone with Bakugo.

Izuku sighed, "Kacchan, I wanted to say that I'm sorry. I just...I shouldn't have missed that meeting because it was important to the case. And I'm sorry for calling you all those things. I didn't-,"

"Hey, if anyone should apologize it's me. I blew things out of proportion when we should have just focused on the case instead. I'm sorry too. And once we get out of this mess, let's just have an apology dinner or something since this isn't really the time to apologize. We have to get out there and try to prevent this K virus from getting loose to all of Japan," Bakugo replied.

"You're right, Kacchan. When we make it out of her,e let's go to that spicy ramen place down the street," Izuku suggested with a smile, "I heard they have a spicy competition to see if anyone can handle the heat from the spice."

Bakugo snorted, "When we get out of here, I'm defiantly beating that fucking challenge. But for now, let's get rid of the K guy."

*

Shoto ran off ahead of everyone, with his phone right next to his ear, "Fuyumi? Is Natsuo with you as well. Oh thank goodness! Look, whatever you do, don't turn on any electronics. No television, no phone, no gaming system from here on out. I think you guys can still use the lights before the attack hits."

"Attack! What attack? What's going on, Shoto?"

"Fuyumi. Trust me when I say I love you and Natsuo. I don't want anything to happen to you two. There will be an attack of a virus soon that will overtake Japan if we can't get it under control in time. Just go to sleep early or stay on alert. But whatever you do, don't look at anything that can be hacked into basically."

Fuyumi agreed softly, "Okay, Okay."

"Shoto, will you be okay out there? Why can't you come home too? I don't want to lose you either!" Natsuo's worried voice came through the phone.

"I'll be safe. I need to look after the innocents that have no idea what's going to happen.i will see you two soon. Save the cold soba from lunch for me, okay?" Shoto's voice tried to remain steady as he reassured his family. His mother's form was over his shoulder the entire time, trying to provide him comfort by just being by his side.

"We will both see you soon, Shoto. I love you,"

"Love you, little bro! Don't get hurt out there!" Natsuo yelled through the phone, making Shoto chuckle.

"Love you both. Goodbye," Shoto said before hanging up the phone. He focused ahead on his journey as he contacted everyone he knew while making his way to the Endeavor Agency.

Meanwhile Pinky and Cellophane had already managed to get back to their agency to discuss an emergency tv broadcast before 20:00 would hit. Within minutes, they were already setting up what was needed to make an emergency message to all of the nation. Chargebolt has already told every contact he had like his old classmates, old teachers, sidekicks, mentors, retired pro heroes and other heroes that he snagged a phone number from. Shinso made contact with the underground heroes through his burner phone, contacting Eraserhead first so he could get the message out faster.

Back at the bar, Bakugo and Izuku called their parents to tell them about the warning. Inko sounded very worried while Mitsuki's first response was to ask if it was a joke that Katsuki was trying to pull on her. But by the tone of his voice, Mitsuki learned really quick that he wasn't fucking around

*

By the time of 19:42, the message went out on all television stations.

"Emergency message ti anyone listening. A cyberattacking virus will strike Japan at exactly 20:00 from several reliable sources. Please citizens of Japan, heed this warning. Don't use any electronics from this point on to protect yourself. If at any time, you see a letter pop up onto a screen, do not read it. Look away unless you want to endanger yourself and others."

Dabi craned his neck up from the deserted bar around him in the seediest part of town. He knocked back a glass of whiskey before looking down at his hands.

"All worked up about a stupid cyber virus," Dabi states, raising his hand up. With a flourish of blue flame, he destroyed the television hanging above the bar that was providing him the only entertainment he had. The television burned from the intense heat before falling to the ground hard.

"At least the electronics can make for an electric kindling for my flames," Dabi joked, stealing a handful of peanuts from the bucket in front of him. With no one else there, he was all alone. All alone at the same place the League used to hang out before All Might's big fight and retirement. Dabi's blue flames burning the tv proved to be an almost sad campfire in the old abandoned bar.

*

"TURN OFF THE DAMN PHONE WOMAN! I DON'T WANT TO GET KILLED FROM YOU BEING STUPID!" A man's voice yelled from another room as a silent young kid sat in front of the television. The quiet child turned around amongst the muffled yelling to watch the clock change to 20:00.

The child rubbed his eyes, ignoring the large eye bags underneath his eyes to once again turn to the screen. The boy's sad eyes focused immediately on the weird letter on the screen. The boy furrowed his brow before he began to read the letter to himself while his parents argued. They had just grounded him a few days ago for talking back to them. His stomach growled from the lack of food and the bruises in his body started to itch as he kept reading the letter.

He didn't stop even when his angry father rushed into the room to check if the television was still on. His mother yelled at the boy from the hallway as the the man went to turn the television off. When the father turned off the television, the screen just came back on to static. The parents tilted their head in confusion until they heard the boy began to squeal in laughter.

How joyous he sounded out of nowhere as they began to laugh their little butt off from who knows what. But the boy's lighthearted laughter turned more sinister when the voice started to deepened into a very evil sounding tone.

The boy's sullen red eyes turned towards his abusive parents with a crazy smile on his face. With an unfamiliar voice, the kid greeted his scare audience, "Boo."

Not even the neighbors heard the parents' cry for mercy when the possessed boy launched himself at them with murderous intent. Nobody cried when the boy continued to laugh as every screen in that building they lived in turned to static. All that was heard was the boy's laughter when his eyes filled up with red tears. The corpses in front of him started to glow as the bodies slowly started to combine into one mutilated form. The boy's sullen form continued to chuckle as every body that was collected from reading the letters from his followers began to form together as one from the power of the curse.

Every body that was killed in any case related to K and his suicide letter was now slowly starting to join together.

"Hahahahaha. All according to plan. Now, let's see how mommy and daddy dearest will contribute to the heavenly body I have been working towards. I'm sure you two would fit right in as the soles of the body I have wanted for so long. People like you disgust me, so I would take great pleasure as using your bodies for shoes," K's voice rang out from the kid's form.

When the corpses were combined, they slowly started to move out the door to find the other pieces needed.

"Alright, I found two new additions. Let's see how much more I can rack up. Lovely being your host, but I don't really want to have a weak child's body in my perfect masterpiece. So I must bid you farewell, but you have been a lovely guest. Thank you and you're welcome," K giggled before releasing his hold on the scared child. K watched from the television as the kid backed away from the bloodstains on the carpet only to faint on his dirty mattress.

"Reminds me of when I was young. Ah, bad times. Good times when I got rid of my parents though. Oh yeah, almost forgot that I have a whole world conquering virus thing going on. See ya kid. Wouldn't want to be you when the police show up," K whispered from the screen allowing the television to turn back off.

*

Despite the warning, people still were in trouble. They either didn't take the warning seriously or they missed the warning entirely. Either way, now there were people in the street running around in chaos. Only a few of them seemed possessed which caused more people to freak out when they saw another murder happen before their eyes.

The heroes lunged in to prevent anymore casualties from the possessed. Some sidekicks went to check on people in their homes still to see if they were affected. Other heroes helped out by escorting the hysterical innocents towards a library where the librarian unplugged any single electronic. She even unplugged her lights and left batter powered candles all around to help with the lighting.

And the glowing bodies and body parts were slowing coming together one by one. One person did notice it happened by they were the one who got killed in front of everybody. Slowly, K watched from one static screen in an electronic store as his perfect creation was slowly being built in front of him with no one paying attention.

All around the streets, the police were trying to hunt down any suspect or trace of K. If they came across a possessed person, they would cuff them before they could harm someone. If they saw suspicious behavior or anything related to a television being on, they would take care of it right away.

Eventually all of the heroes were fighting against the virus all around the city. The virus was trying to reach other parts of Japan, but Chargebolt had already cut off K's way there. Shinso had basically form the plan with Eraserhead to turn off all power between the big city and the other parts of Japan. With this plan, K couldn't reach the other parts of Japan. All of the other heroes stationed in other parts are taking this seriously and made sure that everyone's phone, television, and their laptops were turned off. Everyone was either reading a book to await an6 news or were just taking this time to sleep.

Some heroes were even evacuating some people to some remote parts where the technology couldn't reach them. Like any library without their laptops on, gyms, some parts of forests, and other places were technology was limited or nonexistent.

Not only the living were freaking out, but also the dead were losing their mind in the chaos. Nana was holding onto Toshinori as he tried to help out in a impromptu shelter in the library. The Water Hose duo was watching over their son as he helped calm Ragdoll down as her teammates went to help out anyone in need. Rei was looking after her son as he froze any power lines to help limit K's reach.

Izuku and Katsuki exited the bar to go he,p out when they saw the Big Three. Lemillion, Suneater, and Nejire Chan run to the scene. Nejire Chan helped Shoto right away in taking down the lines while Suneater captured two possessed people at once. Lemillion was fading through a wall to help out a poor elderly woman by her radio.

Izuku looked back at the chaos they walked into before Katsuki clapped his good hand on his shoulder. Katsuki asked calmly, "Ready, Deku?"

Izuku nodded, looking ahead of him, "Ready as I'll ever be, Kacchan."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.6K 2.6K 38
Izuku dies during one of his suicide attempts, but there is an afterlife. Now Izuku roams among the living as a ghost. One day while following bakugo...
19.3K 1.1K 23
A vigilante at UA?! Crazy right but not excatly for Izuku. He was not only the adoptive son of Nezu but also thought about quite a way to get even mo...
356K 14.4K 31
Kurogiri finds Izuku after he gets beaten up by Bakugo and takes him back to the bar to take care of his wounds. But after a horrible accident, Kurog...
350K 13.8K 44
Izuku Midoriya had a strange hobby. To put it simple he didn't had only notebooks on a person's quirk but also plans on how to take the person down...