ᴜɴᴅᴏɴᴇ | ᴅ.ᴍ

By dracosundone

He stared at me for a minute longer, tilting his head to the side as he watched me. For the first time I wan... More

𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐓
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 - 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 - 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 - 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

6.7K 127 574
By dracosundone

WHY do bad things happen to good people? I'm sure there was a point, even the smallest second in your life where you thought of this question to yourself. Trying to think, to come up with an answer to bring peace to your mind of just why such horrible tragic things come into the life of a good person? Is it faith? Destiny? Or just very bad luck?

I haven't been able to figure out that answer either, there just wasn't a simple answer, some things just don't have an explanation, and that my friend is something you have to try and live with, even if it hurts sometimes.

It was past midnight, the smell of honey cakes was surrounding the thick air of the room as my eyes blinked at the tapping rain against his window. The square-shaped window, dark interior as my eyes just watched the wind blow into the air, trees stuck to their grounds as birds rushed to find shelter, a place they felt safe.

I was awake, not being able to sleep as my mind just thought of a million reasons — so many different reasons to why after all this time, every argument that we had, every insult, every touch led to this. I turned my figure to face him, his pale body rested against the sheets of his bed as the silk comforters rested just below his torso.

Sometimes it was confusing being with him. I wasn't sure about some things, wasn't sure if I had correct explanations for certain things. I overthink everything so much that I came to false answers for scenarios that didn't even exist. Was this all real at all?

Sometimes I wished I had the ability to just turn off my mind completely and just live life. There's quite a difference between existing and living, to being able to genuinely smile, to scream when the roller coaster drops from the high peak, stuffing cotton candy in your mouth.

I know we were both on opposite ends of things, being on other sides but it was possible to coexist without any issues. I was debating between my choices of wanting to express the ancient magic that runs through my blood like a magical cure. I understood him and was able to sympathize with him about the darker aspects of life.

My eyes linger on him for a couple of seconds, watching the way his chest rises slowly up and down, the slow deep breaths, his long dark lashes resting as his soft platinum hair is pulled into an entire mess. I was staring — shamelessly — my head resting on the soft pillow as I just watched him like it was a source of entertainment for me.

"Staring is considered rude, you know?" He spoke, clearly not sleeping. I pressed my lips together, not being able to form words as I hoisted myself slightly up. My elbows pressed into the soft sheets of the bed as I looked at him.

"My mother once told me that when you see something beautiful, be sure to take every inch of it in with your eyes, appreciate the beauty of it." A slight smile on my face, as strands of my dark brown hair, fell to my face.

"Are you giving me a compliment, Young?" He asked, his body turned towards me as all of his attention was directed to me in a matter of seconds. His eyes softly stared at me with amusement.

"Would you like a compliment, Malfoy?" I tilted my head just a little, taking in his beautiful grey eyes, he was like a beautiful sketch indeed. I wish I could just trace the corners of his face all day, to let him watch me with those all day as a tingly sensation erupts in my abdomen.

"Depends, do you want to give me one, then I'll give you an answer," he slowly whispered — just loud enough for me to hear. The tips of his fingers tracing my arms as my breath got stuck in my throat. His hands covered in rings, he had a soft spot for fashion.

"Hmm, do I get something in return, considering I'm giving you a compliment, maybe a gift?" I asked, his body rose a little, adjusting himself as he grew nearer. I leaned back just a little, eyes moving all over his face as he watched me with such intensity.

There's something about him that excites me. That one thing that just makes you want to start jumping around like an insane little cat. Throwing your head back as you scream with your lungs. It was thrilling.

"Do you want me to beg? It looks like something you'd enjoy, love. From what I remember," he whispered in my ear, leaning closer, his lips brushing against my skin, "I've given you a gift multiple times tonight. Or should I go over it? From the desk to the bed — "

Putting my hand over his mouth, shutting out his words, as his back pressed against the soft sheets of the bed. I hovered over him, a knee placed between his thighs as our eyes stared right into each other, a stolen moment, a stolen look, a stolen breath.

"I want to take you somewhere," I said. "I was thinking about it the entire night actually. You mentioned it before as well, so I think it's a good idea." My hand slowly moved from his mouth, eyes darting right down at his lips as I looked back up.

"I don't know, this bed feels very comfortable at the moment. I'd rather stay here." He pushed me off of him as I fell onto the other side of the bed, his back facing me. I crossed my legs.

I stared at him for a couple of seconds. "Fine," I said, "then stay here, I'll go down myself. Sleep in your very comfortable bed." Moving away from the bed as I almost stepped away, turning around as I looked at him. He wasn't sleeping, he was purposely being annoying. Not a surprise at all.

"Please," I pleaded, almost. "I'm bored, I don't feel like sleeping, and you're my only source of entertainment at the moment." I looked down at him as his eyes stayed shut, I took a deep breath in.

Pulling the covers slightly off of him, a smirk played on my lips. "Don't," he groaned. His hands fisted in the sheets as veins flexed on his arm, pulling me back.

"Why not?" I asked as I pushed down the covers more, slowly slipping it down his body. "I'm admiring."

"There are a million others you can admire, stop pulling off the damn covers." His hand moved down to pull them back up.

"I'd rather look at you, no? Or should I start describing what I'm seeing one by one?" I asked as his hand slightly fisted in the covers, my hands pulling them down. "Maybe it's your pretty eyes, I like the way they look at me, especially when you're hovering on top of me. Or maybe it's your hair, very pullable." A laugh supposed between my lips.

I waited for him to respond, maybe he really was sleeping. Not paying attention to any of the words that I spoke of him, attention to detail of the way I felt with him.

"Is that all?" His voice came in between my thoughts.

"No," I spoke. "There's more, but if I said all of it right now, then it wouldn't be fun." I smiled, there was a sense of tension in the air, he faced me as both of his hands were on the covers — tugging it. "I'll meet you downstairs."

I started writing into this journal at the beginning of my sixth year, writing every single moment, every single laugh, every single conversation. It's like a way of feeling better, letting everything out, writing it down so the weight of it goes away from your heart.

I've spelled it to write down even when I'm not physically there. Every time I think, every interaction gets written down in that journal like a small story waiting for it to be unraveled.

"This is unnecessary," he spoke as I shook my head. Pushing him into the small photo booth space, closing the red curtain behind us. "I don't find this comfortable at all. It reeks of alcohol and people. It's sticky." His face was disgusted by it as his eyes narrowed at the small details.

"Are you done?" I looked at him as he rolled his eyes. "I brought you down here because we don't have any pictures as you mentioned before and what would be a great idea right now? Is to take one, and everyone else is asleep, it's the middle of the night."

"I was drinking when I said that, I didn't actually mean it." He huffed as I watched him complain. "Fine, how do we do this?" He looked at the rectangular box in front of us.

"All you have to do is," I said, "press this small red button and just smile. You can smile, right?" He looked at me as I slightly smiled, taking a hold of his jaw. I turned his face as the booth flashed. "One down, three more to go."

"Isn't one enough? Why do we have to take three? I don't like the bright light on my face. We can get a much better picture than this." He leaned back as I looked back at the red button, automatically taking the photos for us.

The corners of his mouth barely moved as my eyes quietly observed him. I watched every single movement on his face, the twitch on his mouth as he tried to understand something that intrigued him but took too much pride in himself to admit it.

"Look at me then," I said. "Just look at me." His face whirled to meet mine as he blinked. I moved closer, the booth was already pint-sized, with room for two people as I grew closer to him. His eyes turned to my lips, pupils dilating, his hand slowly creeping up. Another flash.

"This is insanely absurd," he said, moving closer, my eyes moving down to his lips as I looked back up. His face growing near mine, the air restricting around us as for a minute it completely left my mind that we came down to take a damn picture. Our noses brushed against each other as another flash came in.

"It feels like a great idea now, doesn't it?" His hand traced the skin of my thighs as my words were completely driven off of my tongue. Tilting my head slightly to accommodate him as his lips pressed to mine as the booth flashed one last time.

The smooth feeling of his lips, the way his presence was completely mint-filled, musk. His hand went up to the back of my thigh as my hand came to his face, tracing the shell of his ear as our lips moved together in a pattern. He was sensational in every sense of the world, every single thing about him. Merlin I wanted him so much, I could look at him all day, I'd want his hands on me all day if I could. I deserved this, we did.

I liked the way his touch would linger on my body or the way his lips tasted when combined with mine. The way his lips brushed against my ear as he left small whispers. The way his hands fist in my hair and there's that small pull that evokes the deepest parts of me.

His eyes are like a charm box. He could just look and I'd allow the world to just melt in the palm of his hand. I hated him most specifically for his eyes because they spoke in many different languages and actions. His words never matched his eyes, two different sensations.

Pushing my weight onto him as he leaned back, my body climbing on top of him as the small space of the photo booth didn't seem to matter anymore. I could feel his heart racing faster, his nerves increasing as my hands touched him. Caressing the side of his face as my other hand pressed onto his thigh, purposely.

The lights of the photo booth had turned off as we looked up, confused for a split second as my eyes wandered in the dark space. "What the hell did you do?" I asked, going back to my seat.

"I didn't do anything, the pathetic little thing didn't have a long life span," he murmured as my eyes traced the walls of the things to see any switch or buttons to turn it back on. His hand suddenly came upon mine as my attention diverted, "what?"

"Come here," he whispered, his voice lingering in my head as my body moved towards him. His hand pressing straight on mine as he traced it with his fingers, slowly going up and down as he awoke the nerves in my head like a lightning being struck. "Do you feel this?"

I gulped. I nodded my head as he went further down, tracing with the tip of his finger like I was a delicate feather. "How about this?" His hand slid beneath my thighs as a gasp escaped my lips, his cold rings pressing onto my skin.

He pulled me closer as my hand pressed onto his shoulder, I could feel his eyes even in the darkness, the glow he gets whenever he finds something amusing. His heavy breathing, the way his chest rises when his heart rate picks up. "I feel all of it." My lips brushed against his skin as I talked.

His hand lingered over my neck, tracing my collarbones as he pushed my hair back. My mind went into a series of deep thoughts, all of this was truly happening because both of us wanted it to. There were still a few blank spaces, empty spaces, but he was also next to me. Touching me in places, but I wanted more.

"Do you still think I can't handle the dark aspects of your life?" I asked, as his touch paused. I know he was looking at me, even in the deep dark room. My hand pressed onto his thigh, as it slowly lingered higher, my body growing closer to his, "do you?"

It was quick and sudden, he turned me around as my back pressed against his hard chest. His heavy breaths in my ear as my entire body went into a state. His arm was wrapped around my waist as I felt him grow hard. "It's not that I think you can't handle it," he whispered in my ear, his hand going between my thighs as his fingers played my bottoms, "I know you can, but that doesn't mean I want you to, Evelyn."

"Why not?" The words barely came out of my mouth as my chest rose from the excitement of his hands tracing right where I wanted him to. "I can do it, you know?" His lips pressed against my neck as my back leaned back on his chest, his hand on my waist as the other one slipped inside of my bottoms.

"I know." He pressed his lips again onto my neck. "Because you're selfless, you put others' needs before yours," he said as he pressed his lips higher, "you're caring, you'll make sure that another person is comfortable even though they've done nothing but make you feel worse." His lips pressed behind my ear as his hands went lower, every single one of my emotions pulled into a complete mess, his words slowly processing into my head. "Because you're you, you'll save everything even if it hurts you in the process and I can't watch that. I want to hurt every single touch that brings the smallest frown on your face, because," he had paused, "because I fucking said so."

I felt like I couldn't breathe, I wanted to kiss him senselessly. I turned around as I sat between him, my hand on the crook of his neck as the other traveled up his shirt. "I must say I'm impressed," I said, leaning closer, "although you push people away because you believe you don't deserve them, and you hate me more because all I do is make my way back in," I whispered as I kissed his neck, "just like this." His hand came on my waist as I placed myself directly on top of his torso.

"I know." His hand fisted in my hair as he pulled me down, pressing his lips to mine as he breathed me in. "I fucking hate you for that." He pressed me down onto him as he slowly pushed me against him, slowly as I mewled into his mouth.

Taking his hand as I placed it right above my heart, looking down at him, "do you feel that?" My heart raced with his touch, with his words, with him. "You're the reason for that," I mumbled, "and for the fact that both you and I know that I don't just have feelings for you, and that," I took a deep breath in, "it's more than that."

He pulled me down so quickly as the rest of the words were spoken between our lips. "I want you to touch me," I whispered as I pulled away.

"I am touching you," he said as his hands pressed tightly onto my waist, moving me slowly against him.

"I want you to touch me in other places."

There was a silence, a sudden pause as he tensed beneath me, the ache of him growing as I thought to myself if I had said something wrong.

"Do you trust me?" He asked, turning my body.

"I do," I said, tangled in his arms.

"Good," he spoke as he kissed me again, holding onto me as he tugged me closer, the atmosphere around us changing as the cold air struck my skin again.

He had apparated us to his room. My back was on the silk sheets of his bed again, he was hovering over me. His hands traveled down to my thighs as he pressed himself between me.

"Fuck." My eyes tightly closed together as he devoured my neck, leaving love bites all across my collarbone. Kissing and kissing and kissing as he's back onto my lips. Pressing himself harder onto me as my hips moved up to collide with him in a movement.

His hand grabs onto my thigh as he's spreading my legs enough for him to have access to touch and touch and touch everywhere. I want you to touch me in other places. Running his hand up my waist as my hands cup his face, pulling his face further into mine as I couldn't get enough of him — more and more and more.

Looking back at how things were versus how things are right now are complete opposites. It's happening over and over again like momentum, like two magnets being pulled over and over again, not being able to strain away. His mouth was pressed upon mine as my hand crept up his shirt, feeling his skin on the tips of my fingers.

His lips detached from mine as he slowly kissed the curve of my jaw, peppering small little kisses as I took a deep breath in. Along my neck as he kissed my shoulders. I could feel his skin pulsating against mine like electricity being injected down your nerves.

My head laid on the soft pillows, my mind lost in thought as his lips brought pleasure to my body. He was like a distraction from reality sometimes. Reminding that there's more to just what you have. It was confusing for what we had, there were some days where we couldn't bear to see each other's faces and other days when that's all we wanted at the end of the day.

Sometimes I think about how we met, the way it started, would things be different if we would've just talked for the first time without the harsh judgments and built-up walls? The way his eyes watch me is the way the boy watches that girl in the books, and I could've sworn my heart took a huge leap. My guard has always been up, but with him, it lowered, like it was an automatic trust like it was something that was meant to be, it was all connected someway.

If you showed me a moment of this time a couple of months ago, I would've laughed. I would've not believed a second of it, but it's funny how time unravels. How people slowly come up behind you and are full of surprises. The way his hands would come up to my face — those darn eyes that would watch me from across the classroom, argue with me every chance he got.

He crept up onto me and I just couldn't shake him.

Taking my hands as I pressed it against his cheeks, looking right into his eyes as that glint appeared again. My favorite color was his eyes, grey, right in the middle, it wasn't black, it wasn't white, it was just grey. Feeling his breath fan against my lips as my eyes looked down at the shape of his lips, and on how I couldn't get enough of them. Did he feel the same for me?

"I want you to tell me how you feel about me," I asked as his brows slightly furrowed. "I want you to say what comes to your mind when you think of me. I want all of it. I want you to kiss me, touch me, fuck — I'm sorry, I'm just —"

"Lay against the headboard," he said, my thoughts completely left my mind as I stared at him.

"What?"

"Lay against the headboard." He repeated himself but his voice grew more hoarse. His body crept closer as my back pressed against the harsh wooden headboard. "You want to know how I feel? Well, I'm going to fucking show you instead, because your insistent little head keeps talking and talking and makes it hard for me to pay attention to the pretty witch in my bed right now, understood?"

I gulped down the building tension in my mouth as I nodded my head, pushing myself backward as his hand pressed onto my thigh. "It better be good," I said, his head tilted a little as small little strands of his hair fell to the corner of his forehead. "Because I have this arrogant wizard that I'd rather admire."

His lips turned into a quivered smirk, his hands stroking the shape of my cheeks as he pushed a piece of hair behind my ear. Lifting my head up as he placed his thumb beneath my chin, raising my face to look directly into his eyes, admiring the way my body stills beneath him.

"Do you know how much I hate the color green?" He asked, reaching for my wrist as he held it up to the bedpost. "It reminded me of the color of your eyes, bright fucking green. Always staring right at me, talking back at me with those eyes. I remember seeing those whenever I closed my eyes and I hated it," he said, a metal ring clinked against the bedpost as he put the manacles around my wrist. "I hated you more for it because I couldn't forget it."

"What are you doing?" I asked him, looking at my wrist being bound to the bedpost, moving it slightly to see its durability. His lips just smiled a little as he put the other manacles around my other wrist, clicking it shut as my eyes quietly watched.

"Are you fine with me doing this?" He questioned as my eyes looked back at the manacles, then to his pretty eyes. "Tell me honestly," he whispered, my body twitching at his lips brushing against my ear, "I'm going to worship your body tonight in every way possible, you understand, witch?"

I nodded my head in agreement with his words.

"I need your words, love," he smiled, "even though I'm going to hear you beg later, either way, considering how much you enjoy the voice of someone pleading."

"And you don't?" I looked at him, hearing the metal click against my wrists. "Hearing the way I speak your name as you pleasure me," I whispered upon his lips, leaning down to his ears, "the way my body begs for your touch, hmm? Doesn't it bring you immense pleasure? I'd like to believe that you cummed on this very bed multiple times just by the thought of me."

He laughed, looking away for a split second as his eyes darted right back to me. I had a thing for dancing around the fire. His finger came on my chest as he leaned forward, "if you're going to throw my name under the bus like that right now, why don't we also bring you along with me, yeah?" His finger traveled down to my chest as he slowly made his way down over my stomach. The cold feeling of his fingers tracing my body made me want to pounce on him. "How many times have you, laying on your bed, have thought about me?"

"Is that something you dream of every night? That, I think of you? Do you think about me that much? I'd say that is incredibly interesting. Do I stay on your mind that long?"

"Do you think of me?" It wasn't a question to be answered out in the open really. His finger traveled down to my waist as he traced it, his hands felt like a delicate feather. "Do you go to bed every night, your thoughts filled with me," he leaned down to my ear, "thinking about how much you hate me?" His fingers played with the waistband of my knickers as my head pressed hard onto the headboard. "Do your hands travel down your body just like this at night?" He went further down. "Tell me, do you just," he said as his finger dipped inside of me, my eyes slightly widened, "do this to yourself at night thinking of me? Fucking yourself with your fingers, wishing it was me instead?" He slowly guided his finger inside of me, moving slowly in and out as my legs parted slightly. "Do you, witch?"

"That would be incredibly stupid of me." He dipped another finger inside as my words got stuck in my throat, hands formed a fist as my hips moved forward. "I wouldn't stoop that low now. But I do bet that you think that I do so it helps you sleep better at night. Makes you feel better because you fuck yourself thinking about me every night, don't you?"

His gaze darkened at me, his fingers dipped inside of me as the ache for him to just make me feel more, grew. "You know what, I was going to let you watch me as I completely ruined you. But bad girls don't deserve nice things, do they?"

I blinked at him, I felt as if my soul had completely relapsed for a second. He moved to his drawer, putting out a silk black blindfold. I moved back just a little as I was taken by surprise, but I wasn't scared. "Really that desperate to not let me see the way you enjoy ravishing me?"

"Actually," he said, putting the thin material on my eyes as he wrapped it around my head, typing it behind my head. "It's more for you to not be able to use your eyes to watch me, to watch the way I make you feel, use your imagination now, darling."

He pressed his lips to mine as the words to argue back had sailed away. I kissed back harder, kissing him with such a desperate need, to completely inhale him. Swiping his bottom lip with my tongue a couple of times as I kissed him mouth filled. His lips are going further down on me, his lips kissing the space between my breasts, to my stomach, down to my waist as my nerves felt like they were on fire. His touch was like a match being lit, it always burned.

He kissed down to my waist as my head laid back on the headboard, not being able to see but just feel him on me. Heightening my emotions twice as much as I could only feel him on me and not see. He pulled down my bottoms slowly, feeling the tips of his finger caress down at my legs. I felt his lips on my thighs, kissing and kissing as he slid his hand between them.

"Oh my," I groaned. His lips went further up to my inner thighs, kissing on the inside of them as his tongue licked up to my cunt. His tongue worked its way on it, pressing kisses on the sensitive spots as his lips latched onto the clit, sucking as I threw my head back.

"Fuck — fuck, oh my god — that feels, oh my god." His hands bent my right leg as he ran his hand over my inner thigh, caressing them as he left open-mouthed kisses on my cunt, kissing and kissing on it as massages the clit with his thumb. "Merlin — fuck."

I could feel my knees go weak, my legs feeling like it has no bones under his touch as he presses his hands on them. The way his tongue works, his lips moving on my inner thigh as he comes to a stop completely.

All I saw was darkness underneath the blindfold. "Why did you stop?" I questioned as my wrists tried to move but were bound by the manacles on the bedpost. "Why did you — Draco?"

"You didn't really think I was just going to make it that easy for you, did you love?" His fingers traveled up my waist as he pulled me down towards him. "You're going to have to work a lot harder than that."

"Are you — you can't be — you have me shackled to your bed with a blindfold around my eyes. I can't even see you right now." My wrists moved to break away from the manacles as my body grew uneasy and deprived.

"I'm aware of your condition right now. Although I want you to use that same imagination, that you use every night when you fuck yourself," he muttered, taking a hold of my hand as he ran his hand through it, "with these fingers."

"You're finding this quite amusing for yourself, aren't you?" I was growing desperate and I hated it. "I know you want me as much as I do. I know you want this as much as I want it."

"Beg for it," he uttered, "I want to hear how much you want to be fucked like a slut by me. I know you've got it in you, Young. I know you enjoy doing it."

I wasn't going to give in. There was no way I was going to give him the satisfaction of hearing me plead for him. "Please," I breathed.

His hands trailed up my waist as he traced the curves of my breast. "What was that? I couldn't hear you." His hand massaged my breast as the other hand pulled me towards him.

"Please," I hissed, "PleaseDraco — I want you to touch me, I want you to touch me the way I touch myself thinking of you." I grew eager and relaxed as those words passed my lips. His lips pressed to my neck as he went up to my ear.

"Repeat that for me, love," he asked again. He drew circles on my nipples as they hardened against his touch. "I didn't catch that."

"Please fuck me," I spoke louder than before, "Is that what you want to hear? That I want you to fuck me with every ounce of you. I want you to fuck me, to touch me in every sinful way possible."

"That's better," he hummed. Both hands on my waist as his fingers moved to lighten the desire. "I want you to describe it to me, what you think, every single detail."

I drew a sharp breath. My eyes blinded completely as all I saw was darkness in front of me. My wrists are sore from the constant banging against the bedpost. His hands-on my waist as he's moving his fingers in a rectangular motion right in the hip bone. "I want you to touch me," I breathed, "and not there, I want your hands to go lower, behind my thighs."

His hands moved down, right behind my thighs, below my arse as I gasped at the touch of him. "Like this?" he asked purposely.

"Yes, just like that." My thighs leaned forward to his touch. "I want — I want you to bend my leg, pressing it against my stomach," I gulped as he did what I said, "as your other hand travels up to my chest, I want you to touch me in every place because you want to. I want you — I need you to fill me up, Draco."

"Such a needy little thing you are," he grew further amused, "it's adorable."

I laughed. "You have me blindfolded, chained to a bedpost because you're so afraid. The difference between me and you is, I know what I want and I'm saying it out loud. I'm not afraid to touch you."

"What makes you think I'm afraid to touch?" He asked. "Am I not obliging as you're asking me to right now?"

"You are, but I can't see you. You don't want me to see you because you're scared to see — to look me in the eyes and see how much I want you. You're afraid to feel my touch on your skin because you know you might not get enough. You likemy eyes. I like your eyes, I like them on me and me only. I like the way you stare at me when I'm not looking, but also when I look at you. You view me in a different way. You view me as human. Those were your words, were they not?"

His hands came up to my face as a cold chill ran down my body. "You know the one thing I've always admired about you?" He asked me as I waited for him to answer. "The way your brain works, always searching for answers and explanations, always working on a time bunch." His hands untied the blindfold from around my head. His face was close to mine, his eyes searching for something in my eyes as I leaned closer. Our noses brushed for a split second as I closed my eyes, just resting my forehead on his — for just a minute — just a minute as I pressed my lips to his.

His hands came to my chest as he massaged my breasts. My head tilting up to look at him, I was out of breath. My chest rose so heavily as he watched me. He lowered his bottoms as I didn't dare to move my eyes from him.

He pulled apart the buttons of his shirt that I had on, parting the material down to my shoulders as he kissed it. Going down to my chest as he sucks on the skin of my breasts, the other hand going between my thighs as my eyes open in shock.

Lilting my hips up as he moved me lower onto the bed, my eyes staring up as I relaxed but every part of me was riled up. "You're fucking perfect," he whispered into my ear as my eyes met his, a glint — like a sparkle.

"Say it again." I wanted him to repeat those words over and over again because I knew I'd never get tired of hearing them. I want to hear my name from his lips as he kisses me.

"You're," he spoke slowly as he moved a strand away from my face, "fucking," he kissed my lips as my hands tried to move, "perfect."

I was melting with his touch, his lips, his presence. I don't know how to explain it, it doesn't have any words but a feeling — like sparks flying, it's like walking through fire knowing you'll burn but you like it. It's like everything is worth it for them — the pain, the agony, all of it.

I knew we would never know how to love each other properly — the way people talk about colliding souls. But I just thought that the demons of his night could meet mine and I'd be enough to last an eternity.

Taking a fistful of my hair as he tugs it down, creating more space for him to leave a trail of hard kisses on my neck. My fingernails dug into the palm of my skin as it left crescent-shaped prints. "We haven't cast a charm, everyone will hear us."

"Then it's best if you don't make a sound, yeah?" He spoke as he pushed in, catching me completely unprepared as my hands balled into a tight fist. He moved slowly, taking every second as he thrust inside of me — filling me up completely as he gave me no time to adjust.

My eyes looked up at him as he looked down at me, there was a plea in my eyes, biting down onto my tongue as I could almost swallow the metallic taste of blood down my throat. His hand massaged my breasts as his thumb traced my nipples in circular motions, as he went up and down after — creating a pattern as he moved in and out.

"Merlin you feel perfect beneath me," he groaned as he grabbed onto the headboard of the bed. My eyes lingering over the mark on his forearm, I have never seen it before until now. His arms flexed every time he pushed in, the board hitting against the wall every time he moved.

He was a Death Eater. I knew he was one of them but I couldn't help but think that the boy who was part of such a hateful group was the same boy who cried in my arms that night as he sobbed about his mother. The same boy who constantly pushed me away over and over again because he didn't believe he deserves to feel something. I just couldn't help but feel a hint of sympathy for him.

My nails dragged against my palm as he thrust forward, kissing my neck slowly as his heavy pants were lingering in my ear. "Draco," my voice lingered as his body thrust slowly forward, I took his hand as I placed it upon my waist, moving my hips forward indicating for him to thrust by pulling me in. "I want to feel every single inch of you, I want to kiss you in places I haven't."

My arms protested, wanting to be free of the manacles but for some reason, the pain felt amazing. He pulled my hips forward, quickly moving further in and out as my head felt thrown hard back onto the soft pillows. The tips of his finger tracing up my arms as he slowly brought them back down, guiding my hips to him. "Just like that, love, keep going."

I pressed my lips together as his lips pressed onto my forehead, down to my nose, kissing my cheeks as my eyes opened, his eyes darting down to my lips as I tilted my head. Our noses brushed against each other as his cologne was surrounding me. "Muffliato." I cast the charm towards the door as I pressed our lips together, I moved my hips forward. Over and over again as he groaned into my mouth.

Bending my leg as his hands pressed onto my knee, moving my body further as he grabbed a pillow. Moving it under my back as he angled himself in a different position. "I want to make you feel good in so many ways, witch. Every time I look at you, I can't decide between the fact if I want to fucking kill you for being stubborn or kiss you senseless. You make it so confusing."

"I quite like the second option better," I said as my lips made their way down to his neck, "might take your offer upon it again another time, yeah?" He thrust forward, moans filling up the room with each movement.

"Watching you like this beneath me," he said, his hands slowly going down onto my waist as he traced lower and lower. "makes me want to ruin you, even more, to ruin every single thing in your life and make you mine. Every single thing about is so mesmerizing," he kissed me as I breathed into him for oxygen, "you're fucking mine."

You're fucking mine.

I was.

He guided my hips towards him over and over again, heat flowing through my body like a volcano erupting. "Fuck — keep going, shit," I mewled. His hand lifted my leg smoothly as he threw it over his shoulder, quickening his pace as I cursed over and over again as he watched me come undone. "Shit."

"Look at me," he whispered, moving my jaw to look at him as my chest rose heavily at his touch, "you're doing so good darling." He pressed his lips to mine as I pulled away, his forehead aligned with mine. It was never meant to go down this way but it did. Here we are tangled in each other's arms, looking at each other — touching each other like we never have, it was so adventurous being with him because you never know where I'd lead you to.

He was consuming — every single part about him. I feel like I could just breathe with him, I don't feel suffocated. I feel alive with him, like a fresh soul, a new being.

His hands slid down as he slowly pressed down on my clit, going in circular motions. My hips rose higher as I accommodated him in thrusting forward, watching myself unravel as my hand fisted — my leg wrapped around him.

"Draco — I can't, you feel so good," I freely spoke as my body grew comfortable beneath his. His hands running up my body as he slowly felt his way through it, heavily touching me with his hands, his heavy pants in my ear, the sloppy kisses along the crook of my neck.

"I like your eyes, I like them a lot. I want you so fucking badly, Evelyn. I've thought about you in this very bed, I've thought about blindfolding you as I run a feather down your body, to evoke all your senses, to watch you whimper underneath me." I was pulling on the manacles at this point, hoping they'd break themselves, but for some reason, I was grateful I couldn't touch him because I knew I'd never let go.

"Tell me everything. Tell me everything you've thought about me. I want to know." I watched him let his guard down just a little. There was a change of emotions in his eyes as his pace grew slower and slower, so delicately pushing into me.

"The night I came into your room," he breathed, "I wanted to turn you around and lift your dress and fuck you from behind. To fist all your hair in my hand," he said as his hand tugged on my hair, "and fucking pull it till you moan my name from how good you feel."

"Keep talking," I asked him. I was growing so close but hearing him talk of me like this had ignited something weird. Although there was one specific thing I wanted to hear from his mouth.

He pushed forward as I bit down on my bottom lip. "I want you, but not just to fuck your body, Evelyn," he groaned as he thrust forward, "you're the only one who looks at me differently, not someone bad. I don't want to be bad — I don't want to be this and you trust me even after everything. I can't help but — "

"But what?" I moved my hips forward as his head rested on my shoulder, his lips on my neck as he's sucking and sucking and sucking. Pushing my legs further open as he moves inside of me in a rhythm.

"I can't help but be near you. To touch your soft skin. To hear you just breathe next to me. I want to have a look from you, a smile from you, a feeling from you that is only designed for me." His way of showing vulnerability was touch, to show his possession, to show his care, it was touch.

"Kiss me," I asked, he looked up at me, "I want to kiss you. I'm not kissing you because I'm trying to forget. I want to kiss you because I want to kiss you, I want you. I swear on Merlin —"

He shut my words as he pressed his lips to mine. My breath snatched from my lungs as he sharply thrust forward, over and over again as my legs ached from him inside of me. Goosebumps formed on my skin as he pressed further into me. Tilting my head as his tongue slipped into my mouth, trying to learn every single thing.

The warmth of him coming inside of me completely awoke me, he kept pushing harder and harder as his hands caressed my body. Moving my hips into him as I grabbed the chains of the manacles, directing all my uneasiness of not being able to touch him onto it. He moved and moved and moved, touching every single part of me as I felt jealous of him, of being able to freely just touch me as he desired.

It rippled through me like every cell in my body was electrocuted, brought alive over and over again as I came undone beneath him. Feeling flashes of lights in front of my eyes as his head rested on the crook of my neck, resting as his thumb traced small circles on the bone of my hip.

This was happening, all of this was real.

His hand came up as he unhinged the manacles from my right wrist, my arm fell to my side. His eyes were directed away as mine was stuck on him — staring relentlessly at him. He moved to the other wrist as my other arm fell to my side. For a spare minute, it felt as if my wrists were numb from the constant movement along with the metal.

His eyes looked down at my wrists, a small red mark around them but it didn't worry me as much. He traced the mark as a hiss left my lips, the pain still felt fresh.

"Does it hurt a lot?" He questioned me as I swallowed.

"It doesn't as much," I replied. He brought my wrists to his lips as he left a small kiss, my eyes shook from the gesture as he slid off the bed, putting on his bottoms. "What are you doing?"

"Come here," he asked. I moved as my arms still felt sore from the previous actions. Slowly sliding off as he buttoned up my shirt, swirled his hand underneath my legs, picking me up as I caught his arms as a reflex.

He placed me on the cold bathroom counter. I watched him as he turned around, he wasn't speaking as I just quietly observed him. Turning the faucet on the bathtub as he allowed it to fill up. My gaze didn't move him for even a second.

He turned towards me, opening a small box of potions and herbs. Small bottles of Dittany and other antidotes. He took out a small glass bottle, it was tiny as he twisted the cap open. Pressing the top of the bottom against the tip of his finger as he took a hold of my wrist.

"That's not necessary, it'll be fine," I protested as he looked up at me, finally.

"Let me," he said, "I want to." He looked back down at my wrist as he gently placed the small amount of liquid around the red marks. His brows slightly furrowed as he examined the marks, not questioning, not speaking, just doing what his mind puts him to.

He moved to the other wrist as I quietly sat on the counter. Cold crept up my body as he applied the liquid to the other wrist, tracing it with his fingers as he stood there. Putting the box away as he turned the faucet off.

Making his way to me, his hands sliding on my back as mine snaked around his neck as support. I don't know what he was doing. We've never done this before. I don't know how to feel. I felt confused, lost, and a feeling of uncertainty.

The water was warm, it felt like a form of relaxation to my muscles that were overworked from all the exercises. He turned away as I caught his hand. "Can you also stay?" I asked as he parted his lips to protest, to run, to just hide maybe, I wasn't sure. "Please."

He looked down at me, slightly fiddling with my hand holding his as he nodded his head. I smiled lightly.

He stepped inside the bathtub, slowly lowering himself down. There was so much to say but I couldn't get the words out of my mouth. I was still holding onto his hand as he laid back on one of the walls of the bathtub. I questioned myself for just a second as I turned around, pressing my back against his chest.

I was still holding his hand, he didn't protest, he didn't object, only went along with everything I was doing. It felt nice sitting here with him. Sitting in a bathtub filled with warm water, sitting along with him as I held onto his hand like it was a sign of surety.

My body sunk onto him as I could feel him breathing in and out from the breaths he took near my neck. He wasn't reacting to any of this, for a moment I felt like I was forcing him or something. I turned my head to look up at him, gently smiling as he looked down, returning the gesture.

I took a second before I leaned up and pressed my lips to his. I just wanted to do it. I couldn't help it. He returned the need as he kissed back harder. I squeezed his hand as his thumb stroked against the back of my hand. I pulled away slowly as my head rested on the crook of his neck.

His hand hesitated before it came up to my face, stroking the hair away from my face as I settled back onto him. "Thank you," I mumbled.

I had a smile just for him. A look just for him. A feeling that was designed just for him. I wish I had the bravery to tell him that right now, but I feel like deep down he knew that.

My eyes looked at the mark on his hand, realizing all this time he had been covering it up. How long has he had this? I had so many questions. My hands fiddled with the pretty rings on his fingers. "Does that hurt?" I asked as my question was directed towards the mark on his hand.

He didn't respond right away. It took a minute before he realized that letting your guard down wasn't as easy as people make it out to be. It takes strength and a lot of internal willpower. "Sometimes," he answered, "it doesn't matter."'

There were slight red scratch marks on the mark, self-inflicted marks. My heart burned a little, not knowing about this. Wondering if I could've done something to make him feel more comfortable. "I can hear your thoughts," he whispered down my ear, "you can't fix this, and it isn't — it isn't your fault."

"You're always in my head," I said, "besides, I just couldn't help but just think about it. It hurts doesn't it?" I questioned as his hand ran down at my arm. "Maybe I can figure out a remedy or a spell that could maybe lessen the pain? Does it hurt from time to time or at a specific time, or all the time?"

He took a deep breath in, "Evelyn," he spoke my name as my gaze lifted to him. "Just leave it alone, okay?" I felt a little disappointed that he wasn't talking further about it, so I turned away, moving a little away from him as I traced circles on my knee to distract my thoughts. He drew a breath as he pulled me back, his hands on my waist as my back was pressing onto his chest again.

"This is exactly what I meant when I said I didn't want to involve you, you'll get over-involved. I don't want that, it just isn't safe and I need you to trust me when I say that." I didn't reply as I looked towards the side, away from his face, "I know you can handle it, that doesn't mean I want you to."

"How do you know I'll get over-involved, you haven't even given me a chance to even try, Draco." I turned around as I covered myself with my arms. There can't go a day without things going upside down. I just wanted to help. It's not fair that he gets to help and I can't.

"Because you always get over-involved, you always have. I don't want you to get further than you already have, you'll just have to trust me on this, can you?" He asked as I looked down, a scoff.

"Of course I trust you, you know that but I could be helpful. Don't you think I realize the scratch marks on your hand, as you're ditching classes? Not eating enough or maybe not even being as involved as you were? I notice these things, and I can't help but want to help you in any way I can."

He pressed his lips together, moving closer to get ahold of me. "I know. I know you want to. I can't let you, and I'm not going to apologize for that. I'm not repeating the same mistakes again. You can stay upset with me over this, I don't care, as long as you're safe."

He walked away but that wasn't my main concern.

I'm not repeating the same mistakes again.

Again?

|

Something crashed across the floor of the girl's dormitory. I wasn't sure of what it was as my head stared at the door of my dorm. Biting down on my tongue as I contemplated for a second before stepping outside.

Everyone was sound asleep. It was two in the morning, I couldn't sleep because of my thoughts. There were so many questions. What did he mean by again? I couldn't understand his words sometimes or what he was trying to put out there.

Then I realized it's never going to be that easy, there is always going to be a bump in the road. It's never going to be handed in a plate to us.

I stepped outside, a cold wave of air hit my body as I crossed my arms. Turning my head as I walked down the dark dormitory hallway. I gulped as the voices in my head were at constant war with each other. There was another crash, my head turned up as a small bleak light was shining from the thin opening of the door.

It was Amelia's dorm.

Quickly on my way to her dorm as I contemplated knocking first but after hearing another crash, I pushed the door open. She had spelled the candles shut as she threw the lamps to the floor. Her hair was soaking wet, there was dry mascara running along her cheeks as she stood with her wand in her hand.

The sheets of her bed were thrown over the floor, pillows ripped apart as the feathers of it were scattered across the room — some still lingering in the air. There were drops of blood dripping on the floor from her palm as tears rolled down her face.

"Amelia," my voice was low, just enough for her to hear me, "Amelia," I repeated her name again to pull her out of a stance.

"Go away," she demanded as I took a step towards her. "I said go away," she almost shouted as the shards of glass fell to the floor. I flinched from the sudden noise onto the floor, I looked at her, she looked torn apart. I needed to help her.

"Amelia, it's okay," I breathed, "I'm not going to hurt you, I promise. You can talk to me." I took another step towards her, she was shaking badly, her shirt had tears on them, her robes were thrown to the side.

There were bloodstains all over her white shirt, flowing on her arm as the palm of her hand was pooling with blood. Her back pressed against the wall as she nodded her head. "Please Evelyn, I need you to leave." The grip on her wand fastened as I stilled in my place, not wanting to scare her.

"I'm not going to leave," I spoke to her slowly, "just talk to me. It'll help. Talking to someone out loud helps a lot. Just please talk. You're hurt, I need to cover the wound, Amelia." Her body pressed down onto the wall as she collapsed onto the floor, her smalls whimpering filling the room.

"You can't help me, no one can." She wasn't looking at me, she was just staring into her thoughts — completely driven away. "I don't care about the wound, let it bleed for all I care, it feels better like this anyways." Her head tilted as her eyes came upon me. Her eyes were red, her pupils completely dilated, specks of mascara running down her face.

I pushed my hair back, sitting on the floor as she did. Trying to grow comfortable with her. Amelia wasn't an open person, she kept a lot to herself; she wasn't like an open book. She did other things to cover up her thoughts, her troubles — she distracted herself. Although sometimes when we run out of distractions, we resort to destruction, pain, and everything bad.

"Did you know rubber bands last longer when they're refrigerated? Adrian told me this once upon a time, I didn't really understand the point exactly." I was talking, distracting her, I couldn't tell if it was helping or not. Her head moved to look at me, she wasn't blinking.

"You told me that," she whispered, "you told me that when Umbridge had punished me for breaking one of the rules, you were trying to distract me." I grew confused, I wasn't sure if she was talking about me at this point.

"Amelia we never talked during the fifth year." The words left my mouth as her eyes changed emotions. "I don't know if Adrian also told you this but I found it quite — "

"We were sitting on one of the benches outside. Harry had just gone in when I left the room. She was trying to find out about Dumbledore's Army. All of us had our mouths shut." I sat there quietly as I listened to her. I don't know what she was talking about. We had never spoken before the sixth year, I didn't know she was a part of it until now.

"Amelia, your hand needs to be treated, please let me," I pleaded as her eyes rose to me, tilting her head a little as a smile emerged on her lips.

"Go ahead." She extended her arm to me as my brows furrowed from his being amused in this situation. "Fix the wound."

I moved closer, making sure to not step onto any piece of glass. Slowly sitting down next to her as she watched me carefully. I took a hold of her hand as I looked down. My eyes widened at what I was looking at, it couldn't be. "I thought you wanted to fix it, Evelyn, why don't you?" She questioned me as my eyes froze in place, it just couldn't be. "I dare you to fix it, Evelyn."

A tear escaped my eyes, it just couldn't be. I was so utterly confused about what I was looking at. "You're a Death Eater." The words left my mouth so quickly as I leaned back just a little. "I don't understand." She had stabbed her mark with a knife over and over again, trying to get rid of it.

"I tried to fix it, I couldn't," her voice broke down, "I couldn't fix it, I've been trying." Blood was dripping from her hands onto the floor, the pool of blood was spreading across the floor as the small shards of glass poked out from the thick liquid. "No one can fix it."

"Amelia, when did this happen?" I asked, I had my fingers wrapped around her wrist, blood leaking through my hands as her eyes looked down at her mark. "I'm not going to tell anyone, I promise, you can talk to me. Please talk to me."

"I know you're not going to tell anyone dammit, I know you aren't. You would never tell a breathing soul no matter what, don't you think I know that? You've always protected me, I know that, Evelyn. There are some things you don't know of, and it's best if it stays that way." She moved away from me, shaking her hand from the pain she inflicted upon herself. Standing near the window as the wind blew in, cold air filled up the dorm room as goosebumps spread throughout my body.

"Why does everyone keep saying that? I can handle it. I don't need you to tell me if I should stay away from it. You cantalk to me, I want you to talk to me. You have a Death Eater mark on your damn hand, Amelia. You have blood fucking covering your entire arm, you're saying things that don't even make sense. Fifth-year? We never even spoke in the fifth year. I can't remember, no, I don't remember you being a part of that, ever."

"I'm fine," she said to me, "I am, I just had a moment, I'm fine, just go, I can't right now. I don't want to talk about this. I'm done with this conversation. You should leave." She turned around, wiping her hand with a shirt she had thrown onto the floor.

"No," I say to her, "you're not fine." Taking a hold of her hand as I pulled her over to the bed, she resisted as I made her sit down. "You better start talking, Brooks." She looked at me, anger fuming in her eyes but also a little girl who just wants to let it all out. I don't understand why everyone keeps trying to keep me out of things over and over again like I'm a child who cannot handle things on my own.

"This is all unnecessary, and stupid. It doesn't matter at all what I say. This mark on my hand has marked me for eternity. I don't know what I was thinking doing all this, thinking that the darkness would be a good thing. This mark on my hand defines who I am now. No matter where I go, I'd been seen as a Death Eater, I didn't even ask for any of this. I don't know what I was thinking trusting my parents, I'm stupid — this is all stupid." She was talking, that was a good sign. Once you get Amelia to distract herself, if she trusts you, she will talk about everything. She's in pain, a lot of it. Sometimes I feel like she doesn't catch a break.

She sounded like Draco for a second. I wondered if they were aware of each other. "Your parent's made you get the mark?" I asked, looking up at her as she looked away. "Did they — did they force you to get it, Amelia?" She wasn't talking, she was confused. She wasn't sure who to trust, it's like I could feel her emotions running in her head. She was ignoring my questions, dodging them, trying to change the subject away from the main point. The room was a dark place, every single mirror in the room was broken as if she couldn't stand to look at herself anymore. The gashes across her forearm, blood stains on her white shirt.

She looked up at me. "Evelyn."

"Please, tell me what you can, I want to help. Amelia I cannot see you like this."

"There is nothing you can do."

"You haven't even let me try."

"You need to believe me when I say you can't."

"I won't believe you until you let me try."

"They'll kill me."

There was a sudden silence thudding in the room. Only sounds of the wind blowing in, the ledge creaking as the curtains spread across the window. I looked at her, in a sense of sympathy, something. This wasn't fair, they're all just kids. "They will kill me," she repeated herself as words wouldn't form on my lips. "Then they will kill you if you're involved. The Dark Lord doesn't play around, Evelyn. He has eyes everywhere at all times. He knows what is going on." She was tearing up, squeezing her hand shut.

"I am an abomination, I am disgusted with myself and no matter what personality I pick up on, I can't escape the past or the dirtiness of this on my hand. Do you know why this hurts?" She asked as I waited for an answer. "Because my body is rejecting the mark, I haven't accepted it. I am not loyal to the mark, I am not loyal to the Dark Lord. Deep down he knows that but only lets go of it because I am a child who doesn't know better just yet but the thing is I do. I know." Her head rested upon my shoulder as she cried, her hand fisting in my shirt as I pulled her in. The scratch marks.

"My parents made me get it, and if I refused they would," she paused. I could hear her ragged breathing, her suffocation in the words she uses. It's like she is constantly being thrown into the dust and can't find her way out, like a mousetrap.

"They would do what, Amelia?" I asked. My hand ran down her hair to comfort her.

"Nothing," she breathed.

"Amelia."

"They would hit me." She looked up, scared. "I had refused to get the mark, they were verbally abusive at first. They would say things to scare me. They would use degrading words, calling me unworthy and useless. They said I would bring dirt upon the family name if I didn't get this mark. I was quite stubborn, I refused but then resorted to other things and I just couldn't — I just couldn't bear it, Evelyn — I'm so sorry, I had to. I had marks all over my hand, I just couldn't — I'm so sorry. They were mean, they would — I'm so sorry."

"No — no, don't apologize, it's not your fault. Don't apologize. I'm so sorry. Please don't apologize." I kissed her forehead, hugging her tight. "I'm so sorry, this isn't your fault at all. You did what you had to and no one should hold you against it. No one ever. I love you so much." I hugged her tightly.

"I'm so sorry," she cried, "I couldn't deal with it anymore. I know you probably think I am a fraud, that I'm a bad person, I'm not. I just wanted to protect you, I didn't want to fail you again. I'm so sorry. I'm a horrible person. I'm so sorry."

Again?

"Please stop apologizing, this is not your fault. I promise none of this is your fault. You have never failed me, Amelia. You never have — "

"I have — "

"No, you haven't. You are not a fraud. It's okay, we'll get you out of this."

"There's no getting out, Evelyn, there is no way — "

"I'm not going to give up. You are not an abomination, this isn't your fault. We'll get you out," I whispered, "I promise." I hugged her tightly, I wasn't going to let her go. The universe can be damned. "You want to see something?" I asked her, she nodded her head.

I took a hold of her hand, the palm facing upwards as she looked at me with teary eyes. I took a deep breath as my eyes wandered on the dried blood, fresh wound on her palm. Placing my hand above hers as I just let my feelings do the rest. Feelings, the most powerful thing to ever exist in this world.

Feelings are the reconstruction and the destruction of this world.

There was a glimmer of a glow, there was a shine in her eyes as I absorbed all the pain away from her hands, feeling her emotions in my heart as I just broke a little. Did you know that once upon a time the sun and the moon were friends? They would always be together, they were quite like best friends, always together. Until they couldn't be. The sun and moon couldn't be together forever, there had to be an end because no good things last forever.

The universe plays such a foul game with good souls, such a foul game with the people who deserve nothing but good. So why does the universe inflict such pain upon people when it can take it away if it wanted to? Because there's no such thing as permanent, everything has an end. Just like the sun and the moon, just like happiness, which is why it's important to live in the smallest moments of good because you never know when it'll be taken away from you.

I removed my hand from her as her wound was completely healed, like if it was never even there to begin with. She was confused, her face spoke questions and questions and questions. "You're — it couldn't be." She pulled away. "I don't understand, how?"

"I was adopted, I have no clue who my birth parents are. You're not an abomination, Amelia. You're not a fraud, and you most definitely have never failed me. Please believe me."

"I do. I believe you. Merlin, I believe you. It's just, how? I thought the Dark Lord had wiped out this magical bloodline eighteen years ago. Wait — so you're the only one left. Oh my — I just don't — I mean I do. You were adopted, your real parents you have no clue about. Do you want me to do some digging because I can?"

"No — no, you can get in trouble."

"No, it's fine. I can."

"Absolutely not, you will not do that. I do not have any interest in my real parents, for all I know they can be dead. I will not let you put yourself in danger, ever, for me. Promise me you won't?"

"I won't." She shook her head.

"Promise me, Amelia."

"I promise."

|

It was quiet in the classroom, flipping through the pages of the book as I tried to study anything I found out about the Gryffindor Sword. There were hundreds of different books in the Hogwarts library to go through because the smallest little details would matter.

There was a creak at the door as I turned with my face still in the book. "Hermione, I know that you want to go through all of these books but all they talk about are nixies, cornish pixies, chamrish, and nifflers who have an affinity for shiny objects — Harry?"

He stood tall, wearing a dark maroon-colored sweater, his hair combed out as he was looking at me. I adjusted myself on the seat as I looked at him. I haven't spoken to him since the incident. I haven't talked to anyone outside of my circle, and I didn't realize that till this moment. "Can we talk?" He asked, "please?"

Playing with the bracelet in my hand, I nodded my head. "Of course we can, do you want to talk somewhere else, or just here?" I questioned.

"Here is fine," he said to me. He took a couple of steps forward, moving the stool to sit near me. I quietly watched as he settled down. I was still playing with the bracelet in my hand, I was anxious of course, scared, some part of me. "I know we haven't spoken since — since the incident," he paused, "I haven't been able to really come with an answer, or an explanation, or anything really if you ask me. I don't normally say this but I'm not good with these things, talking it out or just dealing with it like — normally."

Did you know some people can't deal with emotions, they can't talk about it or let themselves fully process it? Trauma, I believe some people don't realize the issues that impact us later from our childhood, today. Trauma runs so much deeper than one realizes, it's painful, it feels like you're running out of time and everything is just going to collapse all of a sudden.

"I regret everything that happened that evening, and every single thing before that. I didn't mean any of it, I hope you can believe me when I say that. I wasn't thinking right, I was throwing out allegations and I feel deeply sorry for that. There are some things that you may not understand, Evelyn. I wish I could make you understand, but I'm in a difficult place. I don't think there has been a night where I had a proper good night's rest, I feel like the weight of the entire world lies upon my shoulders, even though I don't even know half of it."

"I've known you for six years now, Harry. I know you didn't mean it. I know you just wanted answers. I believe you, I always have. I know you're ambitious about certain things, and I understand that, Harry. If you think you owe me some sort of apology or anything, you don't. Sometimes we go an extra mile for the people we love and I think in my books, that's understandable."

"I won't lie here and tell you I think differently of Malfoy, I still have some — some questions, but I didn't know how involved you were with him aga— I mean right now. We're both in the wrong here and things should've been handled a different way, I could say."

"It's not your fault, I hope you know that — "

"You're not an abomination," he said suddenly, "I remember everything you did in here, your hands — every single thing. I think that is really cool, what you can do. Hermione told me a little about it. I heard about your parents. I know how it feels like to live in a lie. I thought my parents died in a tragic car accident but it was completely another story. Sometimes I wish it was just a car accident and not Voldemort." He looked down, my fingers toyed with the charms on my bracelet.

"Thank you," I said, "truly." He nodded his head. "Harry, you don't owe the world anything, it actually owes you. I know we aren't that good of friends, but I sure hope we are someday. One day when we put an end to all of this and have a somewhat normal life, we can hopefully get a drink and talk about something that isn't the Dark Lord."

He smiled a little, the glint in his green eyes made a smile appear on my lips.

"How is the research going? Found anything else besides mythical creatures that steal expensive things?" He questioned as I shook my head.

"Not at all, just some funny-looking things, first-year spells, and a load full of stones," I spoke quickly as I turned over the book to him. "I feel like I'm just rereading every single thing over and over again. Nothing is showing up — nothing new, it's all the same thing over and over again. Hermione insists on going through every single book, that we might find something new."

"Did you find anything new in the stones section? Considering the Gryffindor sword has a fiery red stone, the Phoenix stone and all. From everything I've gathered it could also be used as a resurrection stone, maybe have the opposite effects. I haven't had a proper conversation with Hermione in a while. I've been in and out with Ron, he's been helping me pack for the Horcrux hunt. Did you ever reconsider our question?"

"To come with you one day? I have, but I don't know if I can, not without proper information of what we're getting into, Harry. I know you want to defeat the Dark Lord, but we need to be smarter than him, and if we can't be better, we need to be worse. I know you aren't a huge fan of Dark Magic but — "

"No, we can't. I'm fine with anything but we can't use Dark Magic."

"Just hear me out, please." He took a deep breath in. "I know Dark Magic is well dark, but we don't necessarily need to see it as bad. We could replicate the magic, make the magic work the way we want it to." He grew confused, slightly adjusting himself in his seat as I turned my body to show him what I meant.

The Gryffindor Sword laying in front of me. I looked at him before I turned back around. Siphoning witches have the ability to attract darker aspects but just laying their hands-on objects. I raised my hand over the sword, there is a glow — it is minimal but it's there. It's like I could feel the pain of every single soul attached to this sword, every teardrop, every scream, every voice as my hand hovers over it. Harry watched with such integrity, so interested in what could be the end of all of this.

I touched the hilt of the sword for just a spare second as the room blasted in a white flashing light, thrown back as my eyes closed from the dust lingering in the air. My back hurt from hitting the wall as my hand went up to my forehead — blood. It was going to be fine, I was fine. Where is Harry?

"Harry," I coughed up, "Harry?" I called out to him as my arm extended to maybe feel him beside me. "Please tell me you're okay." The white blazing light had taken over the room completely, there was so much debris onto the floor as I blinked to clear my sight.

"Evelyn?" I heard a voice as my head shot up. "Are you there?"

"Harry? Merlin's sake please tell me you are fine. I don't know what happened — ouch — are you alright? I don't know what happened, it was fine until it wasn't." I hoisted myself up as the dust cleared up, waving my hand in the air.

"I can hear people shouting outside," he said quickly, "I think something is wrong." I moved myself to the nearest wall as I stood up, gathering my strength as I pulled myself together. Taking a hold of him as I looked at his face for any serious injuries. "I think something is wrong." We looked at each other for a second as we continued towards the door. I grabbed my wand even though I didn't need it at all.

We moved our heads slightly outside to take a peek, it was clear, we let out a breath as there was a sudden crash, hell had broken loose, all the devils were here.

Spells were being thrown out on every single corner like a battlefield in the middle of the corridor. Harry and I had exited the room. The corridors were beginning to fill up with people — more specifically Death Eaters. Their dark cloaks were basically enough for a grand entrance, their faces were covered. "Harry." I turned around. "You're going to need this." He looked taken back as he dodged a spell, moving us to a corner. "Crinus Muto." A transfiguration spell is used to deform your face temporarily. With Death Eaters filling up Hogwarts, he was going to need it.

We moved out as red and green sparks were being shot in every single direction. I needed to get to the dungeons. "Motus." Throwing a spell towards a Death Eater that was exhausting a student. Quickly making my way to them as I threw their hand over my shoulder. "Can you walk on your own?" I asked as he shook his head. "Okay good, because you're going to need it."

I couldn't process any of this. I had just realized that this was all considered completely normal if you were a student in Hogwarts. There were so many Death Eaters, and I had an almost unconscious student on my shoulder. Breaking my wand as I threw it to the side, tonight was not the time to defy the power's that I held. Whispering a spell underneath my breath, creating a shield around myself and the student, it was a white sphere, every spell bounced off of us.

I settled the student down at one of the abandoned classrooms, charming him with a protective spell so he'd be okay. Taking a breather as I had realized that I broke my wand. Gulping as I moved out of the room, throwing spells as Death Eaters tried to make their way in. How did they get in? I don't know. I did not know, but all I knew was that I had to get my friends to safety.

Quickly making my way through the corridors, it was empty. I took a deep breath as I started walking quickly. Not looking back as I just kept going.

"Now where do you think you are going?" A Death Eater who was covered from head to toe in black. He stood in front of me as I took a step back. "Where is a pretty little girl like you going at a time like this? You should come with me, I'd love to get my hands on you."

"You're disgusting," I spoke back. Don't reveal yourself. Do not make any sudden moves. "Shouldn't you be dealing with people your own age? It's quite pathetic you're here fighting with children, it says a lot about you as a man — oh wait, a boy really."

"A feisty little thing you are," he muttered as he took another step towards me, "I'd be much more fun tearing it out of your throat even though it could be used for much better things, little girl."

"You'd be kidding yourself if you ever think you'll ever get near me."

"You don't even have your wand, looks like I'll get my wish after all." He took another small step forward, taking out his wand as he muttered a spell underneath his breath. Throwing it towards me as I dodged it with a whisper of a spell. He looked confused, taken back a little as he raised his wand to throw another spell but even that one was blocked. "You're one of them," he whispered, "you're one of them. The Dark Lord would be happy to see a pretty face like yours, he'll love it, even more, when he gets to tear it apart with his own hands."

"Well that's not going to happen," a voice chimed in as I stood in place. The Death Eater was completely still in place. He wasn't moving, there was no facial reaction on his face as I watched him stand, and the next thing I knew he was laying on the ground. I looked up as Bonnie stood, with his heart in his hand, blood dripping onto the floor as I was taken back. "We need to get out of here."

I took her hand as we quickly made our way out of the corridors. We were running so quickly, my mind was flashing back to something, I couldn't focus. I couldn't think. There were white flashes, it felt so unreal, it felt like a complete utter nightmare. The wind was blowing in, blood was dripping from our hands as we held onto each other and ran as quickly as we could. I muttered a protective spell as Bonnie blasted the doors of the dungeon open, sparks flying everywhere.

It was even a worse nightmare down here. Amelia was nowhere to be seen. Bonnie and I made our way through the culinary, this way we wouldn't be seen. The room was gloomy, spells were being thrown around as if we were in Defense Against the Dark Arts at the moment. Death Eaters were cornering every single student they possibly could. Chairs were broken into pieces, couches were torn apart, pages of a book were thrown all over the floor. It was a nightmare.

"You need to get out of here," Bonnie muttered, "there is going to be a carriage waiting outside, you need to get on it. I'll be there shortly. I can't locate Amelia, I know Blaise and Theodore will be there shortly. You need to leave as of now, Evelyn."

"Leave? Have you lost it? I'm not going to leave you guys while I safely make it out of here. That isn't going to happen. I will not let that happen. I can help, let me help. Why does everyone keep pushing me out? I'm sick and tired of it." I protested as I pinched the bridge of her nose, not knowing how to respond as she kept looking over her shoulder. "You can't make me go. I'm not leaving with Blaise, or Theo, or Amelia, or you," I paused, "and Draco, I'm not leaving without him. I don't care what anyone says."

"Evelyn, you need to understand, it can't be that way." She took a hold of my arms as she looked at me. She was terrified, she was so scared deep inside, she was shaking. "Please, I can't lose you too. You need to leave while you can."

"Bonnie, I'm not leaving. You can't expect me to just leave. I'm not going to be useless, I want to help so please let me. I know how to protect myself, you need to stop coddling me as if I am a child. I can handle myself, please."

"Fine — fine, but if things get worse. I'll knock you out if I have to." She looked at me as I shrugged my shoulders. "Are you alright?"

"Who would ever be fine in a situation like this? We need to go in quickly, get everyone to safety, and leave. Are you prepared?" I asked.

"Who is ever going to be ready for that?" She spoke as I took a deep breath in.

We stood near the door, we heard screams of students from every single corner of the common room. Quickly moving out as Death Eaters had swarmed the room, a spell almost hitting me as it scratched my arm delicately, blood dripping slightly. Windows were broken, the wind was being blown in as the darkness was taking over, I couldn't tell where I was stepping, we just had to keep moving.

"Bonnie, move!" I shouted as I reversed the spell back at the Death Eater. He was taken back as another Death Eater joined in. I was throwing spells left and right but he knew how to play with magic. Taking a step closer towards me, I moved back as he caught my wrist, turning me around as my chest pressed to his back.

"Look what I've caught. She looks like a tasty little thing doesn't she?" His voice hissed in my ear as I felt disgusted by the feeling of having his face so near me. "I'm going to have a good time with this one. Why don't you get her little friend."

"Don't you dare touch her." I fought back. "If you want to take me, take me, but don't touch her. I'll do anything you want me to," I pleaded. The Death Eater gave a snarky little laugh, he smelt like rotten eggs, I couldn't bear the feeling of him touching my skin anymore.

"Begging already? I've always loved to hear that, especially when they're on their knees." His hands moved down to my waist as a layer of disgust filled me up. "I think I'm done here, this little thing will do enough for me."

Before he could move any further. My hand touched his skin as I channeled emotions, and this one was rage. Wrapping my fingers around his wrist as I tapped into his magic, absorbing all of it as he choked on his words.

"Not talking anymore? I was just getting started." I pressed my hand tightly to his as Bonnie picked up her wand, throwing a spell at the other Death Eater. The Death Eater couldn't speak over the excruciating pain of him being absorbed inside out with just the contact of our skin. "I'm sorry, what was that? I couldn't hear you at all."

He muttered something as he fell to his knees. Light struck as his veins were being dried up, breathing felt like sandpaper to him. His heart was slowing down slowly. "You want to repeat that for me? I still can't hear you? I was just starting to have fun, this is disappointing isn't it?"

"Fucking bitch," he muttered, "I will kill you."

"Not if I kill you first." I smiled. The breath from his lungs was vanishing, his pupils had exploded, then there were no snarky words coming out of his mouth as he fell to the floor. I rushed over to Bonnie as I picked her up, pushing her near the seat as she took a minute to breathe in.

"I'm fine — I'm fine," she mumbled. "I didn't see that spell coming. I could've almost died, I can't even wrap my head around this."

"I know but we need to find the others and get out of here. I don't know where they are, I don't know where Draco is. Can you get up?" I asked as she nodded her head. We were talking just fine as I looked to my right. An arrow was pointed right at Bonnie as I moved in front of her quickly.

I heard someone screaming, but then realized it was my own voice. The arrow went straight to my lower abdomen, holding onto the corner of the table as I helped myself stay up. I could feel the arrow moving in my body as my hands were shaking. Dying did not feel like fun at all, it was excruciating, and every single memory played in your head.

"You need to use your magic, Evelyn," Bonnie spoke as her voice tuned out. The arrow was pointed upwards, scratching against my heart as I gasped for air. "Evelyn, are you listening to me? I'm going to pull this out and you're going to need to siphon it, do you understand me?"

Siphoning. How did she know about that? I'm losing it a little. I cannot think. I cannot process. My mind is all over the place.

"I can hear you," I grunted. "Pull it out." She wrapped her fingers around the arrow as she looked at me for assurance. She nodded her head as a second passed as she pulled the arrow out, throwing it next to me. "Okay, now!" I pressed my hand over the wound as it took a second to heal up. The perks of being able to siphon are to be able to absorb wounds and pretend it was never there in the first place.

My eyes looked up as another arrow was pointed at us. My eyes lingered on the arrow thrown next to me. My blood imprinted all over it as Bonnie was distracted by covering the wound so it wouldn't be infected. The arrow was stretched out towards us, ready to be sent towards us any moment. I took a hold of the arrow, the sharpness of it grazing on my skin as I flipped it, throwing it towards the shooter, aiming it at the forehead.

"That was a close call," I breathed, "makes me glad I stayed." I smiled at them as my eye caught a figure behind us. It was him. For a moment I had forgotten everything around us, I just saw him.

"Go to him, I'm heading towards the boy's dormitory. Blaise planted a magical time bomb. I need to go help out with that." Bonnie walked away as I quickly made my way towards him. He pushed us into a corner of a room.

I have never felt so relaxed in my entire life. The thought of him being fine and in front of me was a relief. "I couldn't find you. I thought something happened."

"You need to get out of here. It isn't safe. It's just going to get worse, do you understand me?" He asked as I nodded my head, pressing my lips to his. My hands fisted in his hair, pulling at the ends of it as he pulled me closer. My hands toyed with his shirt as he kissed back eagerly. "Tell me you understand."

"I do," I breathed, pressing my forehead against his, "I needed to know that you were fine. I couldn't just leave like that. I wasn't going to be a useless friend that runs away. I needed to help and I've never been more glad that I stayed."

"Are you done speaking because you need to leave and I'll throw you over my shoulder if I have to?" He looked at me as I shut my eyes for a minute, looking down.

"I know you will, I wasn't going to leave without a fight. I wasn't going to leave without you." I looked at him. He looked away, making sure no one was around. "I'm not leaving you here."

"I don't have a choice. I can't leave, but you can. I need you to leave, please, just listen to me. I'm telling you to leave, I'll be fine. Take Bonnie, and leave right now. There is a back door, with a spiral staircase. It's completely abandoned, use that staircase and leave."

I took a hold of his hand, intertwining it together as I took a deep breath in. "You're coming with me. I'm not going to leave you here. Have you seen this place? What if something happens to you? I wouldn't be able to bear it if something did."

"What if something happens to you?" He questioned. "Then what am I supposed to do? If you leave right now, this way I'll know that you are safe. I'll be fine. Nothing is going to happen to me, I'll be fine."

"I don't care what you say, I'm not going — "

"I don't care about what you have to say, you're leaving through that damn door right now — "

"You're going to have to knock me out if you ever think I'm going to walk past that damn door without all of you."

"I don't care about others, I care about you."

"And I care about you, and everyone else. I'm not going, Draco," I protested as he pinned me to the wall behind us. "Let me go, Draco. Let me go."

"Only if you walk out that door. Promise me, if I let go of you, you'll walk out that door, say it." He demanded as I groaned internally, I wasn't going to listen to him. I wasn't going to leave him here.

"I don't make promises I'm not going to live up to. I'm not leaving you guys here, that is not happening. We are wasting time arguing here, we should be out there, getting everyone out. We are wasting time." He let out a shuddered breath.

"I'll get your friends out too, then you'll leave?" He asked as I parted my lips to speak. "Then you'll leave, right? Tell me you'll leave, and I'll let you go. If I get your friends, you'll leave. No turning back."

"You're forgetting one thing," I told him.

"What? We're getting your friends out and you, then you're leaving, that's the plan."

"You," I said, "I'm not going without you."

"You can go without me." He protested against me.

"I'm not going, Draco. I can't because I — "

"Because what? There is no time for explanations, you're leaving." He grabbed my wrist as he pushed me towards the back entrance.

"Because I'm in love with you." The words just left my mouth in a hurry. I couldn't help but feel like this was goodbye. Like this was the end because whenever there was a label, things always went bad. Because this time I wasn't running, but the universe was.

"Please, you need to go. I'll be right behind you." He was pleading. He was asking for something I couldn't give him.

"After we get everyone, I'll go. I promise. I'll go."

He took my hand as we went back into the common room, spells were still being thrown left and right as I saw Adrian blocking out a spell. My eyes went to Amelia, she was on the left staircase, blocking out spells. I kept thinking to myself how did the Death Eaters get into Hogwarts and cause this much destruction? I couldn't understand.

"There is Amelia!" I told him as he turned his head. There was something weird. Something wasn't right. Something did not make sense. I just couldn't pin it at what. He wasn't looking at her, he wasn't looking at me. "Amelia," I called out her name as I pulled her towards me. "Oh thank Merlin you're okay, I thought something happened to you. I'm so glad you're okay. We need to go, you're coming with us."

She didn't even acknowledge me as she moved towards him. "You." She walked towards him. "It was you." She pushed him back as I wasn't sure of what she was talking about. "How could you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," he said as he scoffed. "All I know is that I need to get her out of here, it's dangerous, and she's not going to leave without you."

"Dangerous? You're the one that put her in danger." She spoke out as my eyes widened. I saw Bonnie dragging Blaise and Theo along with her from the corner of my eyes. "All of this is your fault."

"What are you talking about, Amelia?" I asked her as she looked towards me. She was so disgusted — so disappointed.

"Did you even question how the Death Eater's gone into Hogwarts?" She asked me as I blinked at her. I wasn't sure. She wasn't — she wasn't thinking what I was at the moment. "Looks like you did, but do you want to know who the culprit was," she turned around, "it was him."

"What? No — what? It can't be, no."

"I know you won't believe me right now because you love him, you always have, over and over again, but he is the reason the Death Eater's got into Hogwarts. The reason for so many Deaths in Hogwarts, including Lavender, Dean, Dennis, Ernie, and gosh so many more."

I was looking at both of them. I didn't know what to say. He was staring at her as she was staring at him. Something was missing, there was something that didn't make sense. I couldn't think. Please let this all be over now.

"I — I don't know." I couldn't process as my eyes formed tears. "We need to go, we need to exit this school as of now. We can deal with this later."

"I'm not dealing with this later. He's the one that brought the Death Eaters into Hogwarts. He is blindly loyal to him. He's the reason that so many students — our close friends are dead now. He has been the reason for this, and this isn't the first time."

"Amelia — "

"I don't care about anything but the fact that someone we thought was our friend, did all of this. I am so disgusted." As she spoke those words, Draco raised his wand, pointing it towards her as I took a sudden step back.

"Mate, what are you doing?" Theo asked as he ignored him.

"Draco," I called out his name as he didn't even look at me, "lower your wand, please," I asked him as he didn't even move a muscle.

Bonnie got a hold of my hand, pushing me towards him as I tried to push her off. "What are you doing?" I asked her as my gaze turned back to them.

"I won't apologize for it being this way. But you know I have to do this, Brooks, don't you?" He told her as she pressed her lips together, they were communicating through their eyes.

"Understand what?" I asked furiously.

"I have to follow the Dark Lord's wishes. I cannot defy him. I have no choice." He straightened out his arm, they were a few feet apart as I stood away from them. Bonnie held onto my arm as I waited and waited for an answer.

"Defy him?" I asked. "Is there — is there a spell on you? Are you guys aware of what he's talking about?" I asked, turning around.

"You need to leave," he said. He wasn't even looking towards me. His eyes were set on Amelia, holding the wand up high. There were screams of other students filling up the room. We were all cornered up near the staircase, trying to figure out what was happening in front of us.

"We need to leave right now," Bonnie whispered to me, "this common room isn't going to stand up any longer, if we want to make it out alive, we need to go." Bonnie was holding onto my arm, pushing me towards her as tears strained my eyes.

"I'm not leaving without Amelia, both of them have gone mad," I said. It didn't seem impossible that Draco would've let the Death Eaters in, he's clever, but why? He was so hell-bent on destroying the Dark Lord, so why would he? Why does Amelia think he would do this?

"Amelia, let's go," Theo said, "we'll talk about this later."

She closed her eyes as my words got stuck in my throat. He waited for a second — everything felt still, it's like the only thing that mattered was what was happening in front of us — everything had paused. His hand was gently trembling, as he tightened his grip on it.

He cast a spell towards her. Red sparks flew out of the top of his wand like a musical instrument as it hit her. The emotions in her eyes changed completely, they were gone.

He used an Unforgivable Curse, the Killing Curse.

It hit her frail body, a scream was let out of my mouth as Bonnie pulled me back. "No," I shouted.

Blaise quickly took a hold of my hand as he pulled me towards the door. "No," I whispered again as Adrian followed us. Leading us down the spiral staircase, pushing open the back door.

"I promised her," I cried as my face went up to Bonnie's, tears flooded her eyes as my body felt like it was going to collapse. They all were hurdling out of the school. I wasn't sure where Hermione was, or Harry.

Hermione.

"I promised her I would get her out of all of this," I said as I felt the taste of my salty tears. I couldn't process this. I needed to leave. I wanted to get away from all of it.

It all came undone.

It all came undone because of him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

889K 41.1K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
1M 33.2K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

87.8K 2K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
470K 9.9K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.