π‚π€πŒπ†πˆπ‘π‹- 𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐗𝐑�...

By D1CKTATED

!!π’πŒπ”π“Β‘Β‘ β”Œ β”€β”€β”€Λ³ΰ³«Λšβˆ—β”€β” πšŽπš›πšŽπš— πšπš’πš—πšπšœ 𝚘𝚞𝚝 πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πš’πš˜πšžπš› 𝚜𝚎𝚌�... More

ΰΌ„π–Žπ–“π–™π–—π–”ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ 𝟏 ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ 𝟐 ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ πŸ‘ ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ πŸ’ ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ πŸ“ ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ πŸ” ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ πŸ• ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ πŸ– ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ πŸ— ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ 𝟏𝟎 ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ 𝟏𝟏 ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ 𝟏𝟐 ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ πŸπŸ‘ ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ πŸπŸ’ ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ πŸπŸ“ ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ πŸπŸ” ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ πŸπŸ• ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ πŸπŸ– ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ πŸπŸ— ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ 𝟐𝟏 ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ 𝟐𝟐 ΰΌ„

ΰΌ„ 𝟐𝟎 ΰΌ„

77K 2.3K 12.3K
By D1CKTATED

Final exams had been taking up the majority of your time, and affecting your mental health. Now that they were finally over, you felt like a weight had been lifted off of your shoulders.

You stayed up the entire night beforehand, reviewing material to prepare. Right after they had finished, you barely made it to your bed before passing out for 8 hours.

In honor of finals being over now, Connie invited you over to the boy's house for a little get together. You agreed, since you wanted to relax aswell.

You hoped it wasn't another large party like he usually throws. He only mentioned the boys who live there, (Jean, Eren, Armin, Connie) Sasha, Annie, and Mikasa, so you prayed the numbers would stay this small.

You arrived at the large house half an hour late, since you were turning in some final assignments before the quarter ended.

You knock on the large wooden door, and Annie answers.

"You're late." She mutters, eyeing you. You roll your eyes.

"I know, I know."

She lets you inside of the house and you glance around the living room. Poorly-hung purple streamers clung to the walls, and a single balloon was tied to a lamp.

"It's... a girl?" You read the balloon in confusion.

"It's the only balloon they had left okay." Jean says, standing up from his seat on the couch to hug you. You laugh to yourself.

"I think it looks great in here, good job Jean."

"Oh, Y/n! You're here." Sasha enters from the kitchen to greet you, Connie behind her.

"Finally. Guys, get in here!" The bald boy yells down the hall, before turning to whisper to Jean.

"We can tell them now."

You sit down on the couch and Annie sits beside you, before Eren, Armin, and Mikasa enter.

"Took you long enough." Eren mutters, plopping down next to you. You glare at him in response.

"Don't listen to him, Y/n, it's fine. Nice to see you." Mikasa leans down to hug you.

You smile up at her. "You too."

She and Armin both sit on the couch across from you, and Jean clears his throat.

"So I was just sitting here the other night, thinking.."

"Oh god." Annie mutters.

Jean shoots her a look. "I haven't even said anything yet. Anyways, now that finals are over and we have a bit of a break, why don't we go on a trip together?"

You can see Connie trying to hide his excitement.

"Um, Jean, we're all broke." Armin says, scratching the back of his head.

"Correction, YOU'RE all broke. My parents own a lake house about an hour north from here. They said it would be cool for us to stay there for a week or so."

You all look at each other, trying to see who would actually go.

"Oh, come on guys. It'll be so much fun." Sasha whines, which tells you she had already set her mind on going.

"Alright." You say, being the first person to agree. "I'll go."

Jean smiles at you. "Good. The rest of you?"

You glance at Annie to see her response. She looks back at you and sighs. "Where you go, I go."

You grin and grab her hand.

"I'll go." Armin says and Mikasa nods.

"If you'll pay for everything." Eren mutters.

Jean rolls his eyes at Eren's remark. "Then it's settled. We'll leave tomorrow."

You look at him in surprise, as does everyone else. "Tomorrow?"

He shrugs. "Yeah, why not?"

"I just didn't expect it to be so soon."

"Well, surprise. Be here at 10am tomorrow, bag packed and ready to go. We'll take mine and Connie's car, so we all fit. Pack for 7 days. Shirts, shoes, tampons, whatever."

"How many rooms are there?" Mikasa asks, ignoring the tampons remark.

"4."

"That should be enough." You remark.

"Alright then, it's settled. A week in Jean-boy's daddies lake house. Why don't we crack open a cold one to celebrate?" Eren teases, getting up to grab  beers from the cooler.

"Grab me one too." Annie calls to Eren. He brings you all back a beer and you cheers.

"To a nice, peaceful getaway from college." Sasha announces, taking a drink.

"I doubt it will be peaceful with you two there." Mikasa says, eyeing Connie and Sasha, making you laugh.

This should be fun.

-

The next morning, Sasha drags you out of bed to get ready to leave. You had packed the night before, so you were all set. You may have overpacked a bit, but you would rather be over-prepared then under.

Everyone was standing outside when you arrived, loading bags into the car.

"Good morning sunshine." Connie called to you, stuffing a duffel bag into his trunk. "Which car you want?"

"I'll ride with you Con." Sasha says, yawning.

He nods. "Armin and Mikasa are riding with us too. You good riding in Jean's car, Y/n?"

You nod. "Fine by me."

"Come on, babe. Hop in." Jean calls to you while patting his car, and you roll your eyes. Eren glares at him as he climbs into the back seat.

"Shotgun!" Annie calls, punching your shoulder as she runs past to climb into the front seat.

You get in the back seat, closing the door behind you. You glance over at Eren, who's already got earbuds in.

Your door opens and Connie peers his head in. "Heyyyy, Y/n. Do you mind scooting over to the middle seat? We don't have room for this bag in my car."

"Sure." You scoot to the middle seat, and you can see Eren flinch a bit out of the corner of your eye. His gaze remains out the window, though.

"Thanks." Connie sets the bag down in the seat and shuts the door.

Jean starts driving, following Connie down the road. Annie plugs her phone into the aux cord and starts playing music. You yawn, wishing you still had the window seat so you could lay your head down.

Oh well, I'll just deal with the neck pain.

You close your eyes, head leaned back. You can hear Eren's muffled music from his earbuds. His thigh is against your's, and you can feel his body heat as you doze off to sleep.

"Y/n."

A warm hand on your leg startles you out of your sleep. You open your eyes and lift your head up to look around.

"We're here." Eren says, removing his hand from your thigh.

"Oh, okay."

Your head was resting on Eren's shoulder when you woke up, and it took you a moment to realize.

He didn't move me. How long was I on him? Probably not for long. Knowing him, if it was a long time he would've shoved me off.

You climb out of the car after the brunette boy and stretch, your legs numb from sitting for so long.

"Finally! Let's go get in the water." Sasha heads straight for the lake, not bothering to help carry bags in.

You smile to yourself, following everyone else into the lake house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 852 64
-𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘡𝘺𝘱𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘳π˜ͺ𝘦𝘯π˜₯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘀𝘬, 𝘣𝘢𝘡 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘧𝘒𝘭𝘭 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘡𝘰𝘰 𝘒𝘧𝘳𝘒π˜ͺπ˜₯ 𝘡𝘰 𝘴𝘒𝘺...
29K 301 59
βπ™Όπš’ πšŽπš—πš πšœπš‘πšŠπš•πš• πš‹πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’πš› πš‘πšŠπš™πš™πš’πš—πšŽπšœπšœ. πšƒπš‘πšŽπš’πš› πšœπš–πš’πš•πšŽ πš–πšŠπš”πšŽπšœ πš–πš’ πšœπšŠπšŒπš›πš’πšπš’πšŒπšŽ πš πš˜πš›πšπš‘πš πš‘πš’πš•πšŽ.❞ AOT Males...
184K 3.7K 28
𝘦.𝘺𝘦𝘒𝘨𝘦𝘳
77.5K 2K 25
β†³π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ ΰΏ”*:ο½₯ 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 π΄π‘π‘˜π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘šπ‘Žπ‘› π‘₯ πΉπ‘’π‘šπ‘Žπ‘™π‘’ π‘…π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ β˜•οΈŽοΈŽ ~ "𝑖 π‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œπ‘œ π‘šπ‘’π‘β„Ž π‘Žπ‘π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œ οΏ½...