༄ 𝟒 ༄

Fuck. Ohhh fuck oh fuck shit fuck. You're eyes squeezed shut as you heard hit the floor, hearing the camera and the toys inside rattle. Fuck. I'm so fucked right now. This is it. The end. I'm dead. I cant turn around. Everything probably fell out of the box, and he knows everything now. I cant make up an excuse. I feel like I'm floating. Am i dead? I must have died. Good. Now I won't have to face him. No, i'm definitely alive. Why hasn't he said anything? He's probably too shocked to speak. Oh my god, I'm gonna pass out.

"Y/n?"

Fuck ohhh fuck no. You can feel your knees start to shake underneath you. I have to turn around. You slowly start to turn towards your bed, eyes still squeezed shut. You're sure you're facing him now, and he's definitely staring at you.

"The fucks wrong with your face?"

Huh? Did he not just see the various sex toys and cat mask spew all over the room? Hesitant, you slowly open your eyes. Breath returns to your lungs as you turn to see Eren staring at you, confused, and the box on the floor. Closed. It landed upright, the lid still atop the box. You almost cried out in relief and put your hand to your heart as you inhaled. Eren held his gaze on you, it didn't falter once. He was trying to figure out what had just happened.

Once you gathered yourself again and took a deep breath.

"S-sorry, I uh, I don't know what came over me." You held your gaze on the box and practically lunged for it. You took it in your grasp and was about to pull it off of the floor before Eren placed his shoe atop it.

Stunned, you stared at it for a moment, before looking up at him. When your eyes met him, his mouth turned up into a slight smirk. "Oh, is this it?"

"What?"

He leaned down, inches from your face. Your noses were almost touching, and you could feel his body heat radiating off of him. His smell consumed the air around you. Being this close made your cheeks turn a bright red color, which made his smirk widen. You could feel his hot breath as he opened his mouth and said,

"What's in the box?"

You tried to respond, but couldn't muster out any words. You just sat there with your mouth hanging open for several seconds, staring back into his piercing green eyes. What were you supposed to say? Maybe if I had just played it off better I could have said it was just shoes, but then why would I have had that reaction? Maybe I could say they were just expensive shoes? So i was afraid they would get damaged?

You convinced yourself that was a good enough excuse, you had no other choice.

"U-um, just shoes."

"Oh?" He continued to gaze in your eyes, trying to figure you out. You had to admit, his state was intimidating. You swallowed hard.

"Didn't sound like shoes to me." he whispered.

Without hesitating, you swooped down to try to remove the box from underneath his foot. But you were too slow. In one fluid motion, he swept the box over and leaned down to scoop it in his arms and put it above his head. You saw the look on his face.

He knew something was in that box that you didn't want him to know about. And he was enjoying every second of messing with you as you grew more nervous and frustrated.

"Give me the box Eren!"

"Why should I?" He taunted, still holding it above his head. You flailed and reached for the box, not even coming within a foot of it. The height gap between you two was already large, as Eren was about 6'3, so you had no chance of reaching it. You started tugging on his arms, gripping his biceps. He teasingly flexed them under your grasp.

"Feeling me up, are we?"

"Fuck off."

You swung your legs on top of the bed quickly to gain more height, and swung towards the box. Eren tried to dodge it but your arm directly smacked it, knocking it from his hands. It flew to the floor.

But this time, the lid didn't stay on.

You stood there in shock, still gripping onto his arm. Sex toys scattered the floor, as well as your tripod and camera, rope, lube, and cat ears and the matching mask. Your whole body shuttered.

Fuck. I should have just died earlier. You slowly avert your eyes from the display before you turn to Eren's face. His eyes were wide as he stared at the objects on the floor.

"Oh, fuck." he muttered.

"I-i can explain this. I um-"

"I knew it." He turned towards you with the ignorant smirk again. You looked back at him in confusion, and removed your arm from gripping his.

"There was no way you were that up tight all the time. You're a kinky bitch, aren't you, Y/n?"

You blinked at him, before turning bright red and looking away. "N-no! I just u-use those to re-"

"Record yourself? What are you, a pornstar?"

"W-well.."

His face grew surprised. "Wait, actually? No fucking way! Who would have thought you would be a secret pornstar!"

"I'm not a pornstar! I just have... a webcam page. I dont fuck other people, it's different."

He started laughing at your embarrassment and the whole ordeal.

"Listen, Eren. You can't tell anyone about this. No one knows. Not Sasha, not my friends or family, not anyone!"

He plopped back down on your bed. "Hmm. I see. Y/n has a secret webcam life to satisfy her sexual frustration from the lack of hook ups and studying all the time, and no one knows about it. How do you expect me not to tell anyone? That's gold." he said, grinning at you and still laughing a bit.

You stomped over to him and grabbed the collar of his shirt. "I'm not kidding, Jaegar."

He seemed surprised by your actions. Normally, you would never would have done something that bold. But you were pissed. Beyond pissed. And scared. You didn't even know what you would do if this got out. You would probably have to drop out, or transfer.

Eren looked at you, and you could tell he was debating options in his head. What could he be thinking so hard about? I knew he was a dick, but is he really gonna ruthlessly tell everyone about my filthy side hustle? Would he really go as far as ruining my whole life?

"Hm. Alright. I won't tell anyone." He said finally.

You sighed in relief, and released his shirt from your fist.

But he leaned closer to your ear. His warm breath against your neck sent shivers down your spine as you inhaled sharply.

"But, I get free access to your web page."