The New Duelist In Town | MRe...

由 C9-Destiny

Enter the world of Y/n L/n a 16-year-old childish teenager who hangs out with friends Yuya and Yuzu and does... 更多

Lets Duel! | Chapter 1
Nico's Proposal | Chapter 2
Swing Into Action! | Chapter 3
Pendulum Summon?! | Chapter 4
Tearlaments... | Chapter 5
New Students! | Chapter 6
Running Into Some Complications | Chapter 7
Going to LDS | Chapter 8
A Small Confession | Chapter 10
Filler Chapter | Chapter 11
I Have Circle Brain | Chapter 12
Got A New Keyboard! | Chapter 13
There are Two!? | Chapter 14

Sylvia vs Y/n | Chapter 9

2.2K 34 12
由 C9-Destiny

I am currently on a sugar high because I had drunk an entire liter of Sprite and I feel like I can Yabadaba do anything. So after three chapters here it is! A duel for once! Woo... I hope you have an amazing day and I own nothing used in this story and anything used is owned by their respective owners and is used for entertainment purposes only!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Chapter 9 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

"Duel!"

"I'll start this duel off first!" Y/n said looked at his hand which had: Igknight Paladin, Igknight Templar, Igknight Gallant, Igknight Cavileir, and finally Tyrant's Throes. "With this hand, I have all I need to win!" as he grabbed two cards from his hand

"If you thought Yuya was the only one who was able to Pendulum Summon well your wrong! I Set the Pendulum Scale with Scale 2 Igknight Paladin and Scale 7 Igknight Templar!" Y/n said as he put his monsters in the Pendulum Zones.

Igknight Paladin Level 4

Scale 2

1400 Attack / 1900 Defense

Pendulum Effect: If you have an "Igknight" card in your other Pendulum Zone: You can destroy both cards in your Pendulum Zones, and if you do, add 1 FIRE Warrior-Type monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

Igknight Templar Level 4

Scale 7

1700 Attack / 1300 Defense

Pendulum Effect: If you have an "Igknight" card in your other Pendulum Zone: You can destroy both cards in your Pendulum Zones, and if you do, add 1 FIRE Warrior-Type monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

Y/n saw Sylvia's jaw wide open and on top of the huge tower, the little kids and Yuzu were both amazed and confused about how Y/n was able to Pendulum Summon. "Has Y/n always been able to Pendulum Summon?" Frederick asked the people who were around him while holding tight to Yuzu frightened. "I do not know... But what I do know is I want to get down!" Allie said.

"I can now summon monsters that are level 3 through 6 all at the same time!" Y/n said as Sylvia yelled, "I thought that Yuya girl was the only one who had Pendulum Cards! Well, it does not matter after I win I will just take yours-" but was interrupted quickly.

"I am not done I Pendulum Summon! Igknight Gallant and Igknight Cavelier in attack mode!" As two mechanized warriors came on to Y/n's side of the field in attack mode one is a shade of pink and one other one being a dark shade of green.

Igknight Gallant Level 6

Normal Monster

2100 Attack / 2200 Defense

Igknight Cavalier Level 5

Normal Monster

2400 Attack / 1200 Defense

"Now because I can't attack my first turn I end my turn by setting a card face down. it's your move now," Y/n said towards Sylvia who then drew a card that seemed to be a card called Lightning Hoverboard.

She then looked at the rest of her hand to see that she had one out of 2 of the Pendulum cards which was Timegazer Magician. "Perfect," Sylvia said to herself as she grabbed the card and was about to play until she heard, "No, it's not time for that card yet," a voice said to Sylvia as a chill ran down her entire body.

After the voice said that to her Sylvia responded by telling the person who was talking to her on her duel disk to not interfere, but the voice said, "You will obey me," in a strict and serious tone which made another chill run down Sylvia's body making her sweat.

"Tch, never mind I'll save this for the final blow! But for now, I Summon-" Sylvia said but was interrupted by Y/n. "Not so fast Sylvia! I activate my face-down card! Tyrant's Throes!" Y/n said as his face-down card was revealed.

Tyrant's Throes

Continuous Trap

Effect: Activate by Tributing 2 Normal Monsters (except Tokens). Neither player can Normal or Special Summon Effect Monsters.

"To activate this card I must tribute 2 normal monsters on my side of the field, so I Tribute my Igknight Gallant and Igknight Cavelier!" Y/n said as his two Igknight monsters dispersed into particles.

"Ha! you just tributed your two only monsters what will that do?" Sylvia said taunting Y/n who just smirked. "What will it do? Well is stops both of us from summoning any effect monsters as long as this card is on the field!" Y/n said as Sylvia turned pale.

"But by considering the look on your face that must tell me that the only monsters in your hand are effect monsters. Am I right?" Y/n said as Sylvia looked back at her hand and stared at it in defeat.

"I-I end my turn by setting one card f-face-down..." Sylvia said in a tone of defeat which got Y/n to make his smirk drop and frown a little bit but shook it off. "My turn! I draw!" Y/n said as he drew one card from his deck to look at it and see that it was the overpowered version of Card of Sanctity.

Y/n then realized he and Sylvia were still in the area that they started it from and Yuya was still trying to find a way to get to your friends, so you went to one of many of the buildings that were around you and climbed on top of it and once you got to the top you started jumping across building to building to go get to the bridge and when you did this Sylvia followed you on-foot in pursuit.

"It's a good thing I played all that Assasin's Creed!" Y/n said as Yuzu heard that from all the way from on top of the tower and yelled, "How does that work?!" in a tone of confusion as Y/n just ignored her and grabbed the card in his hand and started talking.

"I activate a card from my hand! The Spell card Card of Sanctity!" Y/n said as he played the card that he drew onto the field. "Card of Sanctity what does that do?" Sylvia asked Y/n who began explaining what the card did.

Card of Sanctity

Effect: Each player draws until they have 6 cards in their hand.

"Card of Sanctity makes both of draw until we have 6 cards in each of our hand, and because you have six cards in your hand you can't draw," Y/n said as he then drew cards from his deck until he had 6 cards in his hand.

"Moving on I activate the spell card Mystical Space Typhoon!" Y/n said as he played a new spell card onto the field. 

Mystical Space Typhoon

Quick-Play Spell

Effect: Target 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field; destroy that target

"Mystical Space Typhoon allows me to destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field, and I choose to destroy my continuous trap Tyrant's Throes!" Y/n said as tornadoes swirled around Y/n'ss continuous trap Tyrant's Throes.

Y/n then started talking, "And now because that my Tyrant's Throes is now off the field both of us can summon monsters with effects! So, I now use my already set Pendulum Scale to Special Summon monsters level 3 through 6! I Pendulum Summon!"

"Welcome back from the Extra Deck Igknight Cavelier and Igknight Gallant, but not just that I am also going to bring in some new monster so welcome my two Igknight Veterans in Defense mode! But this last one is sure going to make it into the big league welcome Ultimate Baseball Kid!" Y/n said as his two monsters from before came onto the field as 3 new ones came onto his side too.

Igknight Veteran Level 6

Normal Monster

1300 Attack / 2700 Defense

Ultimate Baseball Kid Level 3

500 Attack / 1000 Defense

Effect: This card gains 1000 Attack Points for each face-up FIRE monster on the field, except this card. You can send 1 other face-up FIRE monster you control to the graveyard; inflict 500 Damage to your opponent.

Two out of the three of the new monsters were the same but unlike the rest, they were a light shade of blue, and the last monster the appeared on Y/n's side field was a small kid dressed up as a baseball player holding a bat that weirdly had spikes on it.

"I now activate the effect of Ultimate Baseball Kid! His ability allows him to gain 1000 Attack Points for every other fire monster on the field excluding himself, so Ultimate Baseball Kid gains 4000 Attack Points!" Y/n said as everyone stared in shock as Y/n monster went from 500 ATK to 4500 ATK in a single move.

"Not so fast! I activate my face-down card! Breakthrough Skill!" Sylvia said as she activated her face-down trap card as Y/n just stared at it.

Breakthrough Skill

Trap Card

Effect: Target 1 face-up Effect Monster your opponent controls; that face-up monster your opponent controls has its effects negated until the end of this turn. During your turn, except the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 face-up Effect Monster your opponent controls; that target has its effects negated until the end of this turn.

"Breakthrough Skill allows me to target one face-up Effect Monster that you control and until the end of this turn its effects are negated so its attack goes back to 500!" Sylvia said as Ultimate Baseball kid's attack dropped all the way to 500.

"Well played, but I won't need him to finish you! Let's battle, Igknight Cavelier and Igknight Gallant both attack you directly!" Y/n said pointing at Sylvia as his two Igknight warriors jumped in the air and dived towards Sylvia.

Sylvia saw this and started to run away to try and find an Action Card to find out that none were around her, she then turned around to see that Y/n's Igknight monsters were already there.

"Igknight Cavelier, attack!" Y/n commanded as his pink Igknight monster obeyed him and attacked Sylvia who braced for the incoming attack.

"Ahh!" Sylvia cried out as the attack from Igknight Cavelier made contact causing her to take 2400 points of damage.

Sylvia Sawart's Life Points: 1600

Y/n L/n's Life Points: 4000

"Now Igknight Gallant attack her and finish this!" Y/n said as his Ignkight got nearer to Sylvia until his weapon made contact with her body ending the duel by making her take 2100 points of damage winning Y/n the duel.

Sylvia Sawarti's Life Points: 0

Y/n L/n's Life Points: 4000

Y/n L/n Wins!

To Be Continued...

:P I don't know if I did well in this chapter but here it is! I don't know about doing daily updates because I have been doing 2-day updates which is still good but I don't know I have been working less on this because I am fucking dying here in fucking ######### because it is so fucking hot hope you have a good day and bye!

-6-Consoles Signing Out!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

2K 56 14
This is the story of a 13-year old boy who is trained to defeat dimensions, and was top of his class by doing so. He has worked so hard, he doesn't h...
62.6K 2.1K 18
"𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐨, 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐨, 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐨, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?" Yandere! Yugi Amane/Hanako-Kun X Fem! Reader Started: Wednesday, Mar. 17 202...
14.8K 253 7
A 15 years old girl named Yugi was sitting alone on her windowstill, rain is pouring heavily as she silently crying over her dead grandfather Solomo...
13.7K 328 47
After unlocking the Pendulum, there are many things happening in the four dimensions. Can Yuya and his friends, and his family explore and save these...