Mr. Detective

By Kitsing0062x0206

Kong and Arthit have known eachother since they were kids.. though they were 5 years apart.. they always used... More

Author's Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Author's Note

23

1.4K 90 6
By Kitsing0062x0206

Kong's POV

The days became more happier for me.. I had everyone now.. Ma, Fang, P'Prae, P'Arthit.. other P's and friends.. every day was more fun.. at this point.. I was sure that I forgave P'Nat and Stud completely and if at all in future I see them.. I am sure to give them a smile and blessings without hesitation. 

Three days have passed since the day Ma chose us and has been staying with us.. Things have been going well with us. Today.. P'Arthit took a leave suddenly without any prior information.. I was upset that he did not even leave me message.. but more than that I was worried for him.. irrespective of my worry I still worked on the report work.

It was only when P'Knot told me that his parents came to visit him that I calmed down.. Em must have noticed my feelings towards P'Arthit as he was giving me a teasing smiled from beside me.. After a while only the two of us went to the café to have some drinks.. We sat down at our regular table as we started drinking it.

"Why don't you tell about your feelings to P'Arthit.?" Em asked me.
"I am scared that he sees me a younger brother or so." I whispered my insecurity which was deep inside me.
"You will not know until you try." He said.
"Says the one who has been holding back from confessing." I teased him.
"Hey.. I will ask her out for sure.. and let me challenge you.. I will ask her out the next second you tell your feelings to P'Arthit.. don't underestimate me." He said. I just raised my eyebrow.

"I am sorry.. even I am feeling scared that she just sees me as a friend. I don't want to loose this bond we are having.." He said after he sighed.. 
"Em.. give it a try.. trust me.." I said because I was pretty sure that May was also attracted to Em.
"We will see.. and if you want me to do it fast.. then tell your feelings to P'Arthit." He said with a smug smile.

"I swear I will tell P'Arthit sooner or later." I said as I looked into Em's eyes.
"What do you want to tell me.?" I heard P'Arthit asking which made me freeze. I looked at Em.. he had wide eyes and was staring behind me.. I turned around to see P'Arthit standing there.

"P.. when did you come..?" I asked him.
"Oh.. when you were swearing that you will tell me something." He said. 'Thank God he hasn't listened anything.'  
"So what is that.?" He asked me.
"No.. Nothing much P.. Ah.. P.. P'Knot said that your parents came.. then why are you here.?" I asked him hoping to change the topic. 
"Oh right.. I forgot.. Kong.. come with me.. my parents want to meet you." P'Arthit said excitedly as he started dragging me out even before I could reply.. Why do their parents what to meet me..??!!!

"Em.. pay for mine also.." I said as I was being pulled out.
"Okay.. Enjoy." He said teasingly. I sat down in P'Arthit's car after collecting my things from the desk.. He drove towards his home.. It would be the first time I would be stepping into his home.. it was always him who came and stayed over at my home.. I was feeling happy and also nervous.. I did not understand how to react to P'Arthit's parents.

Arthit's POV

I was feeling very happy as I drove towards my home.. I could not help but think about the conversation I had with my parents in the morning.

**Flashback**

I was getting ready to go to office when I heard my doorbell.. I was shocked to see my Ma and Pa at the door.. sure.. it was me who asked them to come but I haven't expected to come immediately.. I hugged both of them before letting them in.. 

I rang up Knot and told about their arrival and also informed that I won't be coming to the office. Soon my parents freshened up and I prepared them some simple breakfast... We spoke about each other's well being and my previous cases.. 

"So.. son.. what is that you want to talk about that you asked us to come here..?" Pa asked me as we sat down after having breakfast.
"Pa.. Ma.. I am in love." I said after taking a deep breath.
"Really..?! Who is she..? Is she beautiful..? Show me the pic na..?" My Ma exclaimed excitedly.. And it made me more nervous..

"Ma.. Pa.. will you be disappointed if it is a boy.?" I asked them  with a low hesitant voice. There was a minute of silence.
"Oon.. my question is still the same.. only a little change.. Tell me who is he..? And is he handsome.. show me his pic.." Ma asked me with the same excitement in her voice.. I blushed before I showed them the pic

"Oon.. he is really cute na.. and also handsome.. I bet he is very kind and polite and also sweet.. when can I meet him..?" Pa asked me. 
"That.. I haven't spoken about my feelings to him yet." I said.
"Why so.?" Ma asked me.

"I am scared about what if he still sees me as a brother like when we were young.." I said.
"What does that mean..? We know him.?" Pa asked.
"Khab.. you remember before I was 12 we used to stay at one place.. I used to play with a boy named Moon..?" I asked them.. They thought for a while before nodding their head as they remembered about him.
"He is the one.." I said.
"So this is the boy who gave you the name Oon.?" My Ma asked for confirmation.
"Khab Ma." I replied.

"How did you meet him.? Tell us about what all happened till now between you two." Pa said.

I started narrating them about how he was put in our division though he was a fresher.. his qualifications and then the way he solved two cases.. I omitted the part about his family because I wasn't sure about what to tell.. 

"He is really a nice person.. I can say that he is talented also.." Pa said.
"Arthit.. there is more right.. you haven't mentioned his family of anything else.." Ma asked.. I was hesitant but I told them about everything I know.. From Kong's break up to what happened in the previous case.. how Kong's mother chose them at last while his father left. I even told about Kong's mother knowing about my feelings.

"He has gone through a lot.. he is really a brave one.." Ma said as I completed telling them everything.

"Son.. are you sure that you are in love with him.?" Pa asked.
"Be sure about your feeling Son.. both of you went through a lot in the past because of Love.. I don't want you to be hurt in future nor to be the reason behind his hurt." Ma added. 
"I am sure Ma.. I really love him a lot.. " I said confidently.
"Then son.. court him.. and pursue him freely." Pa said.

"Can we meet him Son..? You said he is Moon right.. then let us meet him as in past times.. I really wanna see him directly.." Ma pleaded me.. 
"Okay Ma.. then.. I will bring him post lunch.. he must be working on a report in the morning." I said.
"Aw.. thank you son.. Tell me what does he like.. I will prepare a few thing for him." Ma said jumping happily.. I and Pa chuckled seeing her excitement.. 

After that we made some of Kong's favorite snacks.. while Ma also made arrangements for dinner.. I called Prae and asked her to inform Kong's Mother about Kong visiting my home and also staying for dinner.. After few minutes.. she texted me saying that permission was granted and also asked to inform beforehand if Kong was going stay over.. She even sent Kong's mother's and Fang's number to me.

**End Of Flashback**

I smiled more widely as we reached my home.. I pressed the horn a couple of time before parking it.. 
"Why are you blowing the horn P.. there is no one.." Kong asked me with his innocent look. 
"You will know.." I said with a smile.. soon I could see my mother rushing out along with a my father behind.. 

"Oh my God.. you have grown up into really cute and handsome boy Kong.. you look more cuter than the pics.." Ma exclaimed as she saw Kong and hugged him as soon as we got down of the car.
"You really do have a good taste.." Pa whispered in my ear.. to which I could only smile.. 

"Nice to meet you again Aunty.. I missed you a lot.. especially your cookies.." I heard Kong saying..
"Aw.. then today you will have my cookies.." Ma said and pulled Kong inside leaving me and Pa standing there.. 
"At least let me greet him.." Pa said as we walked behind them.. but still Ma was pulling Kong inside.. Kong did turn behind and try to greet Pa but Ma was pulling him fast that he could not greet properly.. 

Ma took us directly into the kitchen.. she made Kong lean on to the counter while she made preparations to make the cookies.
"Ma.. you never made them when I would ask.. I have to always plead you.. don't you think you are unfair.?" I asked her as I leaned beside Kong while my father was helping Ma..
"No.. you always have a sweet tooth.. if I wasn't strict you would have long got cavities.. " She said to which Pa and Kong laughed while I could only pout.

"Also.. you are not as handsome and cute and sweet as Kong.." She added.. 
"Ma... I am your son.. please give me some credits too.." I whined.. what is with them teasing me in front of Kong.. 
"Aunty.. P'Oon is more handsome than me.. if not for his cold appearance.. he would have been surrounded by many.." Kong said.. I don't want many.. I just want you.. This sun wants only his moon around him.. hell with other things.. I thought in my mind I gave him a smile..

"Kong.. it's been a long time.. I never thought we will meet again.." Pa said.
"Neither did I Uncle.. I remember doing some gardening with you.. I miss that.." Kong said.
"You have a great memory.. I thought you won't remember.." Pa said.
"I remember them uncle.. I always thought about those memories after you left.. I used to look after the plants also like you taught me.. and even used to tell them to my friends." Kong said.

We started talking about the old days.. soon cookies were prepared.. we sat around in the living room as we ate the cookies..
"Kong.. you will have dinner here.. I already asked Khun Mae.." I informed him..
"Let him stay for the night also na.. We can watch some movies and spend time..?" Ma asked.. 
"I will ask Mae and tell.. She shifted recently so I will once ask her if she is okay with it or not." Kong said. 

After we were done eating the cookies.. Kong went outside to call his mother.. 
"Son.. he is really sweet and is your perfect match.." Pa said.
"I already love him a lot.. and Oon.. if you won't ask him out soon and make him a part of our family.. I swear I will look for a nice girl or boy for him.." Ma warned me.. my eyes widened at her warning.
"No.. he is mine." I replied immediately.

"Aunty.. Mae said it is okay for me to stay here.. " Kong said as he came inside..
"Then Son.. let us go.. do some gardening.. I bet Oon doesn't look after the garden.." Pa said.. Kong's face immediately lit up very brightly which made my breath to hitch.. I and Ma followed them into the garden after they changed into other dresses.. Kong was wearing my dress.. and he was really looking cute.. it was like an oversized shirt and a short.. Aww.. can I hide him away so that only I can see him...?

So Kong has finally met Arthit's parents.. and even Arthit's parents seem to like Kong.. Let us see how this family is going to enjoy the day..

Please vote an comment your view..!

~Jaan <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 235 12
Arthit Rojanapt, Alpha- The people around him call him cold, mean, heartless. He is quick to get angry, and ready to punch anyone that pisses him off...
3.7K 393 11
They say there is only a thin yellow line between friendship and love. Are you brave enough to cross the line? One wrong move abd you lose not only y...
269K 10.3K 28
Arthit love Kongpob and want to build a future with him. On Kongpob birthday, he want to give a special gift to him but Kongpob ask him to break up b...
367K 17.3K 44
This is a fan fiction based on Arthit and Kongpob. their journey through their relationship.the story doesn't follow the series but might have some p...